[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** Old one died so here i am again to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
Old one died so here i am again to build it back up once again.
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BUNRER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesnt include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
M
London
Bisexual
Sugar baby looking for a mom or dad
Likes to give everything - few boundaries.
Work a lot so need some flexibility in meeting.

Kik- Jack.tallis3
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M, but future MtF
>Sexual Orientation?
BI
>Location?
Brazil
A Daddy that likes me and cares about me
stupid peoples

>Pics
Maybe

>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
Im love games, animes, and i am very smart

My kik is secretb0xxx
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Pennsylvania
I want a sugar daddy who is serious about making this work. I'll do just about anything you request and I have tons of costumes and toys for you to see me play with. Also in the future I'd really like to meet someone if I get to know you well. Unfortunately I haven't yet.
If you don't actually read this, then I don't want you. And I won't respond to you. If you flake then okay, please don't talk to me then.
>Pic?
Ask me
I prefer an allowance or sometimes of payment
My email and skype is
[email protected]
Lynntwat4000
>>
File: IMG_20151130.jpg (362 KB, 1280x1130) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151130.jpg
362 KB, 1280x1130
>>22877138
>Age?
Young, that's all ;)
>Gender?
sissy
>Sexual Orientation?
whatever daddy wants <3
>Location?
Georgia
someone to treat me like a princess
haha we'll hav to talk and see what you're into
I've had my fair share of failed internet relationships, I like to get dirty sometimes but still treat me with respect...
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. don't have snapchat, may get one? kik: sisfluff
>>
I might be interested, but we'd have to chat a bit first as I've had some less-than-stellar experiences with this.

>M 24
>Midwest USA for now
>Straight
>A cute, kinky girl to chat with and go from there. Meet-up down the line (I can pay for flights)
>I'll send a pic on Skype
>skype: xxxander69
>>
>>22877619
added you on Skype
>>
File: 1447205556189.png (413 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
1447205556189.png
413 KB, 700x800
23 m bi usa

sugar momma interest in a younger guy
guys
>Pic?
maybe if I get to know you. I assure you I am not bad looking.
kind of shy guy, maybe some give and take, generally just hang out online, maybe play some games, watch some movies or anime or tv shows
I have skype upon request

>listed items (can give or recieve either)
wanting to feel loved/needed,
some one to talk to when feeling down
some one to talk to in general.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.