[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post a pic of you, info about you, and your contact info.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14
File: Crater Lake Oregon3.jpg (492 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Crater Lake Oregon3.jpg
492 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: Post a pic of you, info about you, and your contact info. Something more than just age/gender/stats. Post interesting stuff about you.
>>
>>22873446
>>
File: 20151105_205708 .jpg (51 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
20151105_205708 .jpg
51 KB, 540x720
>>22873446

19/m/canada

So, i grew up with my mom. shes actually crazy, like, should be in a home crazy. my dad and her split when i was 3, and i never really knew him till a lot later. growing up, my mom tried to get me the nisect things, despite us being on welfare. dress p[ants, button up shirts, penny loafer leather shoes. all i ever wanted was a tee shirt and a pair of jeans but she never let me get those. as the years went on my mom and i got a lot more distant, but thats probably for the best.
once i moved out, i started to dress how i wanted to, and eventually found a style that made me feel great about myself. little random tidbits about me. I've got tourettes syndrome, i like color just as much as i like black, i work nights, and I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall.
>>
File: picture076.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture076.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>22873446
24/f/ny

im staying up all night because i didnt do shit over thanksgiving break for school
but i kinda wanna just sleep now
parents are also fuck crazy
im super tired and i have no idea what else to say atm ugh
gonna make chicken sausage and eggs in like 3 hours <3
fav book atm is the devil's highway by luis urrea. so bleak and fascinating
>>
>>22875317
youve lived a crazy life
but you seem pretty cool and content atm
>>
19/m/U.S.

Was born in Minnesota, but moved to WI when I was about 2, and I've been there ever since. I used to make shitty fantasy films with my friends in my childhood. I've always been a huge film buff. If i could chose to do one thing with my life it would be filmmaking. To me it is the ultimate escape. Also found out that I really like music and I've gotten decent at guitar over the past 5ish years. Have a pretty normalish social life. Few gfs, the same friends since childhood. We've attempted to add more to our little group, but we all just click so well that it feels forced whenever we try to change it. Been dealing with an anxiety disorder since about age 10, which also comes hand in hand with depression. We knew something was a little fucked when i was having suicidal thoughts that young. The depression comes in different phases, but the anxiety is there most of the time. Recently came out of a depression spell of about 4 months. One of the roughest I've had yet, but they always make me appreciate my happier times. I like to enjoy little things, because bigger things are un maintainable and are momentary. It's because of my past with depression that I try to only put out positive energy to those I come across. There is already enough awful shit that we all deal with, so I don't see the point in being a negative person. Not in a "fake" way, but a "who cares" kinda way, if that even makes sense. Why not have fun as we all slowly head towards the same ending, amirite?

Sorry if this was corny or whatever. Tired as shit, laying in bed at 3am and felt like writing. Dont even remember what the point if this thread was (im on mobile so i cant recheck it, haha), so i probably just went on a half assed philosophical rant randomly. But Keep it real, friends. I'll check out your guises stories when I wake up
>>
>>22875334
New photo, I approve.
>>
>>22875317
That's crazy, man. Very interesting up bringing. You seem like a very well rounded dude. I also dig you style. You into punk?

6'4" master race, too
>>
>>22875334
That sounds delicious! Make me son, too, pls <3
>>
>>22875500
*some

fuck
>>
File: 2015-11-21 02.44.30.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-21 02.44.30.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
20/M/US

I'm a film buff, a speedsolver, a cardist, a fantasy writer, an artist, a drummer, a guitarist, a pianist, and a singer. I regularly play Magic: The Gathering, D&D, and other board games with my friends.
I was born in Ft. Myers, Florida. Serious shit happened and my great-grandmother was given custody of me when I was 2; she fought that battle with my mother for over a year.

My Mom (great-grandmother) died when I was 12; she was 77. Because she had custody of me, I am technically an orphan. The ownership of the house we lived in shifted to my grandmother.

I was bullied from 5th to 8th grade. Though it stopped, I was still harassed until I graduated.

I'm an Odinist right now and am currently learning more about Wicca. Eventually, I'll *just* be Wiccan, but it's one step at a time.

Graduated high school with 3.8 GPA. Went to college for chemical engineering, but now I'm pursuing what I love with a Fine Arts degree.

I haven't ever been psychologically evaluated, but due to my family history and the fact that my grandmother is a psychologist, I could possibly have clinical depression, Asperger's syndrome, or be bipolar.

My Dad has been in and out of my life for all of it. He recently got into a relationship but got arrested on DUI charges. He gets out mid-December.

My birth mother left me when I was around 9 months old, though she refused to give up custody of me for whatever reason. She stayed for 3 weeks when I was 11/12ish and left again. I haven't seen her since.

That's all I want to share. There's plenty more but we'd be here for an eternity.
>>
>>22875496
yeah man., at least the style side of it. punk rock is nice, and most of their viewpoints are on par with mine. and depression is a loathsome bitch bro, i know the feel. I've been in a psych ward for that shit, no bueno.
>>
File: image.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1080
19/M/NL & IRL

I'm currently following a study to be a teachers assistant. But it's a study so I can start another college. Going for Visual Communication. I really enjoy making Graphics.

I don't like the culture in the Netherlands and don't feel like I am part of the country. But I speak the language and been living in the Netherlands since I was 9 years old. Moved from Ireland to the Netherlands.
But I am living in the southern part of the Netherlands and they are pretty chill. I hate the people living in the middle of Holland.

I listen to artists like: "Maccabees, Bombay Bicycle Club, Crystal Fighters, We Were Promised Jetpacks and Vampire Weekend." But I listen to a lot of music but this is what I listen to for a majority of the time.

Any questions?
>>
Bumping this, I like threads like these.
>>
File: m8m8m8m8.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1586) Image search: [Google]
m8m8m8m8.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1586
19/m/aus

Never met my dad, lived with my mum for my whole life.

Was always good at school, and had heaps of friends but I was bullied a bit in primary school, up until grade 4 when I was somehow one of the most popular in the whole school, only for that year. Beat up my bully, had a 'gf' (it didn't really count kek), everything. Then it ended the next year, as I moved back with my old friends and my 'gf' moved away and I haven't heard anything since. Everything has been normal since lmao, not that I mind that.

Used to play basketball, and I have heaps of friends atm. Recently diagnosed with social anxiety, working on that as we speak. I think my life is generally fine.

Facts:
>I'm 196 cm tall.
>Used to be on the front page of my high school's internet page for 3 fucking years (baka), I was painting something even though I'm shit at art lol
>kv at the moment.
>I study genetics at uni.
>currently in my third job, even though I've had a total of 1 years work experience.

I think that's enough desu
>>
>>22875810
Maybe a stupid question.
>I have heaps of friends atm
If you have social anxiety, how do you have heaps of friends? And glad to hear that you are doing fine now.
Not trying to be a dick or anything.
>>
>>22875839
As in, they're the only friends I can interact with. I've had them since primary school lol, and some friends in the group were introduced by other friends, and the fact that through uni we didn't catch up much, and I started getting really lonely and slightly forgot how to talk to people as stupid as that sounds. I'm sure I will get over it soon.
For example, at uni I've found it hard, almost impossible to make the first move in starting a conversation. I just freeze up, or I used to anyway.

You're not being a dick, I can see where you're coming from. You have a nice story too, I hope your dreams come true m8.
>>22875625
You've had a tough life anon. Glad to see you're doing better now.
>>22875409
Damn, man. Didn't know you had it so tough. I hope one day there is only light and no darkness. :D
>>22875334
Make me some :)
>>22875317
Nice to see you've found yourself. Keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>22875725
What is it you don't like about the Netherlands? Sounds like an interesting place.
>>
>>22875861
It's just that everyone tries to be the exact same person like everyone else. And if you are different you get pills.
If you are different than other people you are marked with ADHD or ADD.
Schools are dumb and have no actual meaning, people around 20 have difficulty with simple maths.

Because I was drawing sometimes or doing different stuff, they tried to feed me enough ritalin that it would have the same effect as cocaine.

And the humor is just plain dumb or I just don't get it.
>>
>>22875922
>It's just that everyone tries to be the exact same person like everyone else.
Doesn't this happen everywhere? Especially amongst teens
>>
>>22875926
It does, but I dunno. It's a bit like Holland is trying to be completely like America. And I am not a big fan of the American mentality.
People aren't chill at all and need weed to relax.
But the Southern part of the Netherlands is pretty cool desu. More relaxed people.
>>
File: retarded faces.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
retarded faces.gif
1 MB, 320x240
is this thread exclusive?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 720x720
26/M/France

My name's Anthony but everyone call me Tony. I'm actually travelling in Japan for 1 months, i was supposed to stay 3 months but unfortunately my family told me that my grandpa have a cancer who cant be cured, he have 6-8 months to live max, so i'm kind of forced to go back to France.
I live in a small town near Toulouse In The south west of France.
I'm pretty much a chill and nice to everyone but i admit that i have some hard times to naturally go to other people to get to know them, it's not that i'm shy (or maybe it is) but i feel more comfortable when the person go to me first.
Appart of that, i like riding my bike, riding horses, travel, i like a lot of different style of music (but i prefer rock) i like spending Time with a beer In my hand and talk about life, i'd like to laugh more because this year wasnt really a nice year, lot of bad things happened, im a very sociable person In The sense that i need People around me, i do not feel well when i'm alone for a too long period of time.

Whaaaat can i add ? I dont know i dont like speaking about myself too much even if i'm too talkative sometimes :p

Maybe you should ask me à question ? I'd be glad to answer !
>>
Hmmm, this could be interesting.

23/f/MD

I've pretty much lived in Maryland my whole life. I moved here from Virginia, when I was 4. I used to be bullied a lot. It started when I took Ritalin. Once I stopped taking it in the fourth grade, I moved (right after Halloween 2001, I was a cat) about 20-25 minutes away to a knew school where a lot of the kids were nice to me. I would say I didn't officially have any friends until I was 12, though. I moved again right before 8th grade, still not a long distance, however. I've been living in the same house for ten years now. Almost 11. The middle school I went to my last year was so weird compared to my other middle school. There was something that was just different about it. Couldn't tell you what it was. The majority of the kids I went to middle school with, I also went to high school with. We were a close bunch, we had a lot of class spirit, and we were just overall friendly. The different types of friends I had was so cool to me. I think that's what made me really enjoy getting to know people and wanting to help people, even with little problems. Anyway, high school ended and I tried a couple of semesters at college, but it just wasn't/isn't for me. I studied Italian and photography when I did go. I had 3 years of experience, before. I mostly just stuck to working which wasn't bad. I wasn't the type of people that talked to guys or went on dates. I had my first kiss a week before my 19th birthday and then lost my virginity to the same guy a couple months later. He was hesitant at first, because I would "get attached because I'm a virgin." However, he's now married and still messages me. He wasn't my boyfriend though. My first boyfriend and I were together for only a month, after we made it official. I had a feeling he was cheating on me. I was extremely suspicious, but I had no proof. I asked him and I told him he could just tell me and he still denied it. He eventually admitted to it and that's why he dumped me...
>>
>>22876030
>>22876030
That's a sad story anonette, im sorry for you :/
I know what's like to be cheated on ...
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 960x1280
>>22876030
... Yes. He dumped me. He wanted to "beat me to the punch." Anyway, my second and only other boyfriend was a sweetheart. We had a great relationship, but neither of us really had much experience being in a relationship and shit just got too dramatic for us. We still keep in touch, though. We broke up a little after st. Patrick's day in 2014 and I've been single since. I don't even think I've dated anyone since then. I helped a lesbian couple find a sperm donor, which I successfully did. Unfortunately, they decided to change their mind, but it's really awesome knowing that I did my part and could've help create life. I however don't know if I could have biological children or if I'd want any. It's not something I've really thought about. I have three nieces, that's about all I need, for the time being.

Going back to earlier, I haven't tried dating because I've been working a lot and I just have trust issues. Aside from being cheated on, I had been sexually abused throughout my life. It's really hard to have any sort of confidence in yourself. I've been okay to talk about it for a while now, but people seem to think that sexualizing it will help me better, which I think is just disgusting. As much as I have trust issues, I still really crave affection, which I wish I didn't, because that can be a little overwhelming to some people. I just think I'm an overwhelming person, to be honest.

Anyway, life has, for the most part, been better for me. I have a job that I'm pretty content with, for the time being. I have a small handful of good friends. On my days off work I pretty much sleep and watch Netflix and I try not to spend money. If this post sucked then I'm sorry :p
>>
>>22876046
It's okay, it just sucks that it's my first experience with dating someone. He would text her while we would cuddle and I asked him not to text while we're doing something as intimate as that. He apologized, but went back to doing it like 20 seconds later. Karma physically got the best of him, though. ;)
>>
>>22876054
>>22876058
Wow you seem to have lived some quite shitty experience, im glad that everything is better In your life girl.
I hope that you'll find a good and nice guy who'll support you and make you feel safe around him, and i dont know if that Will make you feel better but i find you pretty cute :)

I'm self conscious about my look too, because i know that im average at best and even if i'm an affection giver, i hope that someday someone Will gave me some too because that may be The only thing i crave in my life actually, there's no best feeling In The world when you love and feel loved !
>>
>>22876070
That last part. I wanna know that feel
>>
>>22876073
I hope you will anon, and i hope more that it Will last.
Because when it end, you enter In à really shitty phase of your life, so sometimes i wonder if i would have been more cheerfull if i hadnt knew this feeling...
But that's life, i dont regret my experience, i can say that i, at least, knew true happiness.
Some dont even experience happiness In their entire life :/
>>
File: WP_20151103_20_29_59_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151103_20_29_59_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mum was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Taunton in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mum and dad divorced in '95
>mum took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Frank
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad found us and took us to Exeter
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mum so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia

Stopped all the bad shit now though. I just go to work and come home... Boring, day in day out. I have a new therapist who thinks I'm too unstable for PTSD therapy

I'm slowly losing my last marble. Kill me
>>
File: image (2).jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
44 KB, 480x480
18/f/Ireland
pretty normal life i guess, i have a dog he's my best friend
All my friends are in college right now and i'm not and probably won't be til I can afford to go myself and its really lonely
like a lil bit of games, music, super into nature and animals (wanted to study veterinary nursing but too dumb and poor)
ask me more i guess
>>
Well, fuck me. It went from poor guy to a chick making sausages and eggs to rape and zoophilia.
>>
>>22876094
Been to N. Ireland once myself, (half Irish background) going again soon.
What are you playing/listening to atm?
>>
>>22876128
im from close to the border!
playing undertale atm and I've been in a serious Sufjan Stevens phase lately
>>
>>22876092
I just want to give you a hug. You've had such a rough life, I'm sorry. What gives you any form of peace?
>>
>>22876131
Cool, I'll probably be in Newry, unfortunately only for a couple of days. Going for a family trip, don't know when I'll go back honestly.

Nice, heard good things about it, yet to play it though. How are you finding it?

Just took a quick listen, seems interesting, what is a good album of his to listen to?
>>
>>22876139
undertale is so good! i'm really into it.
I'd recommend Carrie and Lowell maybe, or Illinois
>>
>>22876138
Nothing. I'm going full Elliot soon.

Thanks though *hug*
>>
>>22876165
:( Do you have skype or anything? I mean if you're interested in having someone to talk to that is.
>>
>>22876157
I'll check them out, thanks :)
>>
File: 2015-11-28-150239.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-28-150239.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>22873446

23/M/NY

I'm mixed race (black and italian) which makes me eggplant parmesan. I've been playing music since I was 8 years old moved on to guitar and bass at 16 and played in signed touring bands. Recently got let go from my last band and broke up with the girl I was seeing. Now I go to my shitty job as a stock guy and try to write music when I'm not there. Sometimes go out the local watering hole with a couple friends which Is my only outgoing activity. I used to post here alot but haven't in a couple months. My life is getting bland it'd be nice to talk to new people if anyone feels like it my skype is saturnine19
>>
23/M/Belgium

I have a solid group of friends and a gf. I currently live at my grandmother house, my parents divorced when I was young. My step dad threw me out of the house when I was 16 because we couldn't get along. My dad live in another contry so I rarely see him. English is my second language, my mothertongue is french.

I have a decent paying job but I can't stand my co-workers...

I love art and try to practice it a lot, I draw, I take pictures, I play the guitar, piano and drum. And I'm currently working on a series of short movies with my best friend.

I'm a cinephile, and listen to almost every kind of music there is, I try to be as open minded as possible (not just for music, for everything.).

I dropped out of school but had my degree anyway.

Right now I'm kind of in a turning point in my life.

That's about it I think.

Snapchat: Dataoran
Kik: Dataoran
>>
>>22876176
Masteridstewart
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.