[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just curious what you guys do for a living and what you bring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: yeee.jpg (28 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
yeee.jpg
28 KB, 640x512
Just curious what you guys do for a living and what you bring home? If your not comfortable with sharing wages thats cool. Have a great week.

>I'm a manager of a call center sales floor.
>I make 420$ Hourly, And Average 290$ commission for the past 5 weeks (Been shitty).
>I have made 21,000$ so far this year (Which is fucking awesome because I made a total of 19k all last year)
>My biggest check has been 1600$ in one week.
>>
So, I do a few artistic freelance things that don't really count as "real jobs" in the eyes of most people. My parents and grandmother are old and caring for them prevents me from really being able to take a full-time job. I haven't finished college because of this.

I'm content at the moment with the little things I do. There are quite a few jobs in my area that are constantly open, and I'm confident I can land one of those when the time comes.

>Musician with weekly reoccurring gig - $40 or more each week
>Freelance photography, videography gigs - $100-$200
>Wedding Music Gigs - $100 average
>Running sound, lighting for bands and theatre shows - $10/hour usually $400 a gig
>Music lessons - around $15 a lesson
>Doing sound design, playing instruments for musical theatre, etc... - $250

The only guaranteed money is my weekly music gig. The rest only shows up once in a blue moon. If I had more time, I'd be able to seek out those gigs and take more.

Last year, I was able to act in a professionally produced play and I was paid $400 a week. Now that I have that experience, I'm trying to audition for larger productions that will give me union wage. That's the dream.

Last year, I made a little over $16,000. Not much at all - but I enjoyed every gig I had.
>>
>>24072821
420 dollars an hour eh?
>>
I work in cybersecurity and I make 45k britbong.
>>
I clean movie theatres and the rest of the building for $8.05 an hour
>>
Make 59k working in accounting
>>
>>24072821
Private genetic consultant/therapist
>>
About 52k doing software development for low level government
>>
I work at a steel mill, with over time I made 130k last year. Been lazy this year and won't likely get 100k.
>>
net and sys admin for holdings companies

gross $110 a year
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.