[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS//MID-SUMMER GROVE///I'M MIGHT BEZ A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122
File: my alternative dag.png (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
my alternative dag.png
46 KB, 800x600
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS//MID-SUMMER GROVE///I'M MIGHT BEZ A RETART MAN EDITION

We all thought a bout it every once in a while, I know you feel it too
Maybe your one of those secret retart, that hides his man child brain behind his pride
Or she masks it behind the vale of her beauty, but isn't smarter than a tree stump

Either way its time for you to let your inner retart ascend through the depths of your being and let it transcend into autism!
Or just fill this thread up till it hits the bump limit

>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die a traitor to the crown.
>>Music Discussion
>What aren't you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
>Video Games
>>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.
>>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>>Who cares if this is a international meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.

daerhT dlO:
>>23989164
>>
File: IMG_20160630_181041226.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_181041226.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Gonna bump this thread with random shit till the current one bites the dust
>>
File: DSCN0350.jpg (5 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0350.jpg
5 MB, 4000x3000
I also have this pic from my old house of dis black bitch who was "kicked?" out of the neighbor's across the street, looked at it and enjoy

This pic is from the good year of 2011
>>
As time goes on I often think about the things and people I laughed at, not only over the dizzying spectrum that is the internet. But also the people I laughed and mocked in the real world.
Sometimes I wonder if what I did had some kind of affect on them, some kind of lasting affect either positive or negative. Maybe it could have contributed to them getting their life on track.
Or it could have had such a shitty lasting mark it shattered their pride, and pushed them to the edge of suicide or a mass shooting.

I know some people I use to make fun of as a youth turned out to have better lives. But does that mean I should put my towel up and stop being mean. Thats the million dollar question.

Thats for reading this russ bump hope your time wasn't precious, good night
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 480x480
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype:
la.furra.darketa
>>
File: 1467591402451.jpg (74 KB, 400x588) Image search: [Google]
1467591402451.jpg
74 KB, 400x588
>return home from work early
>home is full of kids and guests thanks to eid

Fuck
>>
>>24018975
Should I just add you so you'll stop posting your novel. But if I do you know you'll be seeing my dick, but that should be a honor for you.

>>24019021
What are broom and spray bottles for? Time to clean up that filth in your home.
>>
File: IMG_20160616_163230891.jpg (4 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_163230891.jpg
4 MB, 3264x1836
bump for dump
>>
File: 1355035121989.jpg (40 KB, 684x439) Image search: [Google]
1355035121989.jpg
40 KB, 684x439
One more bump before old thread goes to bed
>>
Bumping cause OP is a lazy bitch
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-22-19h22m14s25.png (196 KB, 592x320) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-22-19h22m14s25.png
196 KB, 592x320
Why is this board so dead now? It's summer.

This place if officially going to die once school starts back for everyone.
>>
File: IMG_20160706_010313827.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_010313827.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Its late and I'm getting tired so I'm gonna bump this with a time card and pic since there hasn't been much of that going on

>>Music Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNGLLCAq_xI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1MdgMyxOZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2N7KcDyHvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMmRyyU0SOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdVZm65WSCc
There is that enough?

>What aren't you doing?
Getting ready to make some midnight snack before I go to bed, since no one's every here when I'm up goddammit
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo?
I just trying the NEET life till I get my grownup hat back on
>Video Games
Haven't really been playing anything recently, maybe posting here has replaced the need
>>Books you're currently reading
Started back on the book I started reading, i give it another couple weeks till I finish it
>Films etc.
Haven't watched shit this week maybe i can find something in the piles of movies I have on PC

Enjoy this super duper lax pic of me having my deep black guy thinking time
>>
File: VID_20160704_215020323.webm (535 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
VID_20160704_215020323.webm
535 KB, 1280x720
Gonna drop the last two of my 4th of Trump Day webms
>>
>>24020750
That wasn't peacful at all. And aren't your british? Where tha bloody fook are the grimes at?
>she made decent songs
There was a time when her musica was bearable, that time is over
>what I am if I'm not a pickle
Probably a cucumber cause your too square to hope in the vinegar
>I can't afford that.
Do they tax you on throwing rubbish away as well?

Its a new thread so my badge of drawanon is back, don't worry your head famdingo
> I'll flood this thread with shit in the minute
I saw that but bee warned that my count adhemar deck is quite strong right now
>Disappointment at the fact you now have a girl living with you that can't get pregnant and will scare away Jehovah witnesses...
Wait wat?
>>
Last and best one.

God bless the Chinese
>>
File: just an outlaw.jpg (79 KB, 757x567) Image search: [Google]
just an outlaw.jpg
79 KB, 757x567
Alright fags I'm off to my famous 5 hour dream naps see you faggots around

I'm an outlaw and I need my bedi bye bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inni0TvjNCM
>>
Uggg im awake so I'll bump once again

And ramadan be dammed cause it's finally over, back to corned beef for me.
>>
>>24019021
Experiencing the horrors of the second wave, managed to sleep through the first one
Too many fuggin kids alright.

>>24023645
>Ramadan
Why were you of beef tho?
>>
>>24023689
I'm not ascared of beef if that's what your asking your ascared. I just posted whatever sounds funny, never had corned beef that's kinda a Jewish thing too.

You can lock your door from the inside right? Can't imagine how dirty and sticky shit is cause of those kids
>>
>>24023749
Everyone's at my grandfather's cause that's how we do always and the kids are having a huge water balloons fight about 20 kids.
>>
Duck that's a bummer, 20 fucking kids all with water balloons sounds like a tragedy waiting to happen. One of them is going to trip over something and start crying it's bound to happen.

Oddly enough I live in the house where we have family get together, but I guess we don't reproduce like we should, there's no more kids in my family except maybe a toddler.
>>
>>24023803
Whoops forgot to quote you on that>>24023997
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
I would say ducking finally over but my family planning more shite and visitation tomorrow that I would much rather not attend, Fuck Eid.

>Music
Still this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5z3_3JzxIU

https://kominas.bandcamp.com/album/kominas
>>24023997
I say kids but really there were people of all ages too, as you expected ended when a 24 year old accidentally hit a 5 year old demon in the face

What step up yo game, Looks like we winning ;---D
>>
What's up bros
I'm anxious as all hell today
I'm hoping talking to people will calm me down and distract me a bit
What're you all up to?
>>
>>24024803
I think it might be time to tell your parents you got sick from some obscure retro virus from south africa. Are they planning more shit over at your place? You should bring up the idea of family movie and reading night. That'll settle things down, maybe

People of all age around groups of rouge childrin, if you were white trash there'd be some definite incest funk going on. But wtf I hate it when I'm right, is that demon spawn alright or is he going to need makeup?
Idk whats up with my family, I guess that just means we're not niggas, but maybe its time to start sprouting trees and leaving afterwards.

And yo the kominas are almost the equivalent to green day, well maybe a little better. But its like the same punk genre. And thats a long ass album

>Got blown this morning
>Have a shitty mood all day
>Find out I have to bbq
>Get mad
>Then get charcol smoke in eyes
>Get madder

Thats about how brilliant my day as been so far
>>
>>24024973
Hey there anon, do you know what got you all riled up today? I'll help as much as i can but as you you can see its ghost town season here. Might be two people but all well.

But I'm not feeling my best today I feel pretty agitated and drowsy if those two even mix. No clue why must be a manrag. But I'm just helping out with bbq'in and dicking around on the computer. Wish i had a more extraordinary story, but i don't
>>
>>24024973
Ayy Anon what's wrong ?
Nothing much just listening to some music.

>>24024975
>Movie
>Reading night
B A D
A
D
Idea, my parents would kill for this, they love discussing shite and reading ..etc.
Not over but somewhere god knows

"Family" friendly game
She*'s alright in fact she beat up a kid a little after, she's cray

They're great I'm loving them tbqh, and I love Green Day so sue me
I listened to that album over 10 times past couple of days

>Got blown
Where you celebrating Eid as well with all the Muzzies ?
Duck how you eyes doing, on bright site you'll be a full black man
How did the bbq go ?
>>
>>24024994
At a glance, it appears you're getting paid by the post. Where do I get that job?

And no. I mean, I've had kind of a frustrating day, so it's not like I have no idea, but my response is totally disproportionate. It's anxiety for no reason other than anxiety, really.

Bbq'in sounds nice though. I missed out on any good cookouts for the 4th. I'm definitely jealous.

>>24025010
Like I said, frustrating day but ultimately it's just nothing but mental white noise.
What kinda music you listening to?
>>
File: local doge.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
local doge.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
I met one of the locals today lol
>>24023027
>>24023032
USA #1 STATE OF THE WHOLE GALAXY SUCK OUR COCKS BISHES!!!
>>24024803
Cover your neck you ho.
>>24024973
I'm getting an arranged marriage with one of the locals...
>>
>>24025010
It could be a good idea if your sly enough to just slip away, while their all arguing. Unless everyone has to be there.

Bring that shit up with your parents, pitch idea, 20 mins later you fake cramps or headache. Boda Bing Boda Boom

I know that sounds insane, would never do with my family. But my childhood friend use to do that with his nice rich white family. They always had a cash time
Fuck whats up with that one? Does she beat up animals as well, but that will probably be the family UFC(fag) fighter of the family

Ay I ain't got shite to say about green day, haven't listen to them in years. Fuck think I was the one that got my dad into. Those were sad times
Dude if you keep listening to them that hard you'll blow your palette out. For cereal

Kek that sounds pretty sleazy. Meant to say
>Got high
Good question, if not thats a weird coincident, its our inner east african blood doing it
Man there fine, if you ever grill with charcoal thats just a thing. Once the smoke get real good in the eye they stop bonring for the rest of the day.
My mum left the fatty chicken on the grill to long and started a decent sized grill fire, put it out and now some of the nigger meat is darker than me
>>
>>24025079
So do we congrat here or PM you ?

Aw such a qt tho.

>>24025058
If you'd like to talk we're here Anon

The links I posted, and mostly random shite I find on youtube or /mu/
>>
File: do want ;(.jpg (2 MB, 1440x1714) Image search: [Google]
do want ;(.jpg
2 MB, 1440x1714
>>24025091
Both pls, I need advice and encouragement on how to be good waifu.

Ikr, I found someone qter though :) <3
>>
>>24025058
If i got paid for OP'fagging I'd have enough to get drunk today. Was just bumping this thread while i waited for the old one to die. Summer kills the regulars

Ahhh well usually that shit will ruin your day, but if you can find some shit that can change your mood that'll be a miracle. Maybe taking a good shower might help. Or do what girls do and eat some ice cream. Like a MAGNUM

Usually i'm fine with grilling but i'm not really feeling it today. I didn't even get any bbq on the 4th either so hopefully this will fill my dry gaping hole.

>>24025079
Ayyy that just reminds me of mexico. America has the most unfriendliest stray dogs, but the ones down south will follow your ass all the day long. Ya-you didn't feed him did you?

Even in married glove up, you never know where that gypsy bitch came from. Could be the village wagon
>>
>>24025079
You're marrying that qt doge?
You could have done a lot worse desu

>>24025091
I don't have anything to talk...about
I mean, I do, but you know "if you want to talk" usually means "if you have need moral support."
I mostly just want to talk. Like, literally.
Does that make sense? Language is weird.

>>24025117
>Summer kills the regulars
What, no summerfags? Oh noes.

A shower probably would help, but I'm also really tired and standing up sounds like so much work. This heat takes it the fuck out of me.

>fill my dry gaping hole.
I don't know what would be worse, if you chose this phrasing intentionally or if you chose this phrasing unintentionally
>>
I think I'll go sleep
Night bread.

>>24025082
At some point in my life, something will splode, might as well be my palette

>Got high
Motherfaa......
You better have that drained tho
Stop burning ? I think I helped with that a little at some point tho nothing happened
But what happened to rest of the chicken, was it good at least ?

>>24025114
OuO

Always question his decisions and ask him where he going.

>>24025132
We can be morally supportive enough ?
I get it tho sorry for my lame jokes
>>
File: new house.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
new house.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>24025117
Mexico did have a lot of strays kek, I'm in Ecuador rn, land of Incan dominance and cui.
That's true these dogs let you pet them or run away and no I didn't, let them hunt at night.

Ay lmao, niqa I will take the spermicide and use triple layered goatskins just to avoid that.
>>24025132
I wish, I think doges love one more than actual women would :'(
I almost did tho kek, I was saved from such fate though.
>>24025169
Ikr such a qt, it was so small too.

Just like you do huh, kek, lucky fella whoever gets stuck with you xD

Something for you btw, I know how you like destroyed buildings kek :*
>
Night fgt
>>
>>24025132
Nope not even one rouge /b/ fag or redditor in here, wonder if its the macro

Who knows it could help you out or just knock you out fairly easily. But come man you'll never beat it with that attitude. And how hot is it over there? We were having some heatwave last couple of weeks
got around to 100, now is a pretty cool 82 here in solcal.

Hey why wouldn't that be intentionally? Why else would I take time out to type those chose words. But doesn't seemed like it worked

>>24025169
Thats not a good chose of words imo, that shit might happen to push it. Once that palette explodes you'll be wondering why you still listen to them

>kekels
Sorry didn't know that was something on your list
How many pints of blood is to much? I just want to drain it till the black part comes out.
If you did that makes since, I thought i heard a familar voice blow a gust of wind into the grill

And its bbq chicken I'll all getting sauced in the end anyways. Thats the thing about bbq you can burn that shit like a jew and get away with it.

Goooooood night and god bless on your next action packed family event
>>
>>24025196
All those wasted bricks man, what the fuck you could make the dankest dutch oven with all those. And make sticky fish shit.

I already know its like 10x nicer than mexico or atleast the most northerly part of mexico. Don't get too close with those friendly strays tho, they might get ran over or rob you.

>spermicide and use triple layered goatskins
This guy gets it. Its not about pleasure just the fact your doing it, never forget that. But i'd recommend mountain goat layered rubbers. I lot mor robust and you only need the double layered version

Did you do anything extraordinary today while you were out being a privilege american?
>>
>>24025196
Feel no shame, friend.
Doges love everyone more than actual women.
They're creatures of pure love and broship.
What are you doing in Ecuador? Traveling?

>>24025212
Weather says 94 but the humidity's terrible. I was out running around all day in it too. Wore me the hell out. I'm not made for the heat. Or the cold. Or leaving my house in general.

Good luck with your dry gaping hole.
>>
>>24025262
Shit man those sound like some east coast problems, I've only had to deal with that only a handful of times. If you were running back and fourth all day really sounds like you'll need a shower. Sounds like your stickier than orange chicken.
Idk what place in this country has the the weather you need but i know i need that shit. I'm tired of the sun beating me up and drying out paint.

Don't worry I'll get stuffed with something by the end of the day.
>>
File: rio.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
rio.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>24025240
Dutch oven lel, we aren't near the coast but there's like 4 rivers that run through the city, or two at least.

Idk, probably, I didn't go to the north part, just the center mainly. Jokes on them, I have no money.

That's only if you want a quick nut I guess. The women here don't look that bad tbqh, but everyone's been fuckimg telling me from the states "ay you gonna have a goo time right wink wink ;)". No niqa, I'm here to visit and explore, not fug some hoes, if I wanted that I would've just stayed home sheesh.

Dude, I can pass off as a local here, and I don't have that much monies here, even though it's cheap here. A fricking water bottle is fucking 50 cents here, public transportation is only a quarter, can you believe that?
Not today, the last two days I've been walking around the city. I was mostly at another relative's house. I think we are about to leave to some spa or natural springs, idk.
>>24025262
No shame I guess, maybe a bit of regret cuz I almost ruined my life at a young age kek.
This man speaks truth, if only I can marry doge, I mean we can fug them already so why not? :/
Yes as well as meeting my relatives here, my pop's side of the family.
>>
>>24025412
I'm sure some dutch fucker in the past brought his fat box machine to the americas. Or I think the dutch were in japan around that time. Either way I'm sure all the chavs hang around the river bed near the rio "wat"

Your not missing out on a lot, atleast when i was there. But times change, could be safer than my neighborhood now.

I want it to be as dry and unsurprising as British comedy senpai. You I believe, pretty sure you know I'm pro team hispanties. I wouldn't go looking around for a hooker to shot my jizzam in, but doesn't hurt to go flirt with someone.
They probably got more shit to talk about then most mericans. And wouldn't be nice to know someone who's never used 4chan?

>Stay home for puss instead of going on vacation
>Find a banging lady on Cl
>Book the finest motel 6 that $62.45 can get
>Lady shows up at door
>Has atom's apple lager than yours
>And a bulge almost three times your size
>Let it in and close blinds

Fuuuuu man you could have bought a trash bag full of weed. But I feel that feel, last time i went to vegas with friends I only had about $150 to my name. Dude a dumb water bottle here is at least a $1.50 unless you get that dumb designer water.
Wonder how long of a bus ride you could have taken.
Roaming around looking for your next victim with you uni-boomer shades on. But pls tell me its a spring, that spa sounds gay af. I'm sure you'll be seeing alot of back hair today
>>
Bupm
>>
Morning bump
Before I leave to another social quest.
>>
Bump for pious
>>
>>24028241
Where is he ;-;
>>
FTW you are the supreme gentleman but the door is locked.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 319x287) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 319x287
copious
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Reporting from nowhere
>>
>>24028382
Bae detected?
>>
Thank you you two faguettes bumped this thread cause I seriously forgot last night. I'm a very baaaaaaad OP.

>>24028262
You didn't here? He finally did it, he got a shotgun and wrapped his cabbage drenched mouth around it.

>>24028307
Yo so when can I see your sick ass BMW that you pick up all the ladies in....oh wait never mind

>>24028382
That's one qt ass shot untill you zoom in and almost throw up from all that man made garbage. Where the fuck did you shoot this, and you guys went hiking as a family get together
What a bunch of weirdos
>>
>>24028407
Bish:')
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>24028424
They are Idek why they bother I'm here only posting from phone not a laptop.
>>
It's funny how 4chan has become so full of normal fags that Tumblr is now far more fucked up than 4chan is.
>>
>>24028481
Looks like a good spot to go camping or go doggin either way there's no way you posted this while outside right? Your I'd is still the same.

>>24028646
I don't think there's a single or was a single straight normie in this here thread. But I guess being sociable and blogging shit dosent look good on 4chan's part.
>>
>>24028691
It's normies the board.
>>
File: B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg (18 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
B-fwssdIEAAAATS.jpg
18 KB, 367x500
I dead babies and shit
W E W
E E
W E W
>>

▲▲
>>
Am I 4chin yet ?
>>
File: 2~2~2~2.jpg (2 KB, 63x71) Image search: [Google]
2~2~2~2.jpg
2 KB, 63x71
>>
>>24028788
Oldfag REEEEE
>>
>>24028691
Nah I'm pretty normie t b h
>>24028382
Fuck what anyone says hiking with your senpai is phine.
>>
>>24028823
G is that you.
>>
>>24028720
Oh really? I guess I'm not in the mood to counter that, thanks for coming by and explaining that tho.

>>24028749
>>24028764
I look a way from this thread for 10 mins and you sharted all over it.
But fuck I want to spam this thread with trifags why can't this damn phone have an alt key?

>>24028788
Whoa wait, wat

Gtfo

>>24028823
Nah stop lying to me and moot, just be your REEEEEEE'in self fampie
>>
File: aikatsu-18-wr_001_23483.png (182 KB, 584x329) Image search: [Google]
aikatsu-18-wr_001_23483.png
182 KB, 584x329
>>24028823
Phampai's actually and it was just two kids splashing dirt in my face.

>>24028836
>Phone
Normie gtf >>>/out/

>>24028691
My 3G does not change often and it sometimes goes back to same ID as one I posted from once.

>>24028424
>mfw (You)s
That's not his style tho

The fuck about my BMW ?

That man made garbage is about where I live from there
It's first time I join them in years, that's pretty much all my parent's do all the time.
>>
>>24028764

▲▲

Fuck off cunt only old fags can line shit up

>>24028788

▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲
▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲

Get that jpg out of my thread, behold

>>24028970
Get out of here with your cleaver banter fag

>My 3G does not change often
Ohhhh big man with his superior non metro pcs signals, you feel like a tough guy now. Bet you don't even get your data's IP banned of 4chan either

Why were their never any girls in your bimmer and why did you go shoot up a school cause of it?

Sounds like you have the weakest calfs in the family then, were you the slowest one hiking up that hill?
>>
>>24029279
bb I can;t even think straight

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M A TRUE ALPHA MAIL...............
>Ohhh big man
For you

Never trust what the media tells you

Tbqh we had two kids so we drove up somewhere and walked up a little, had lunch then went home.
>>
>>
>>24029697
No No don't do it
>>
File: ood.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
ood.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Making lasagna ;O

Lol rip.
>>
>>24023689

I just worked through all of it, fuck I hate eid.
>>
>>24029947
I do too, glad it's ogre.

>>24029939
Waifu tier.

>>24029710
>>
File: ¥[].jpg (8 KB, 124x142) Image search: [Google]
¥[].jpg
8 KB, 124x142
>>24029956
Yaya
>>
........../\
........./ \
......../ \
......../ \
......./ \
....../______\
...../\_____/\
..../ \ / \
.../ \ / \
../ \ / \
./ \ / \
/______\/______\
\______/\______/
>>
>>24029674
What were your senpaitachi making you drink? Did they do anything inappropriate

>True Alpha Mail, when you want your mail delivered in a rushed 2nd class fashion, driven in a second hand miata

Kek that dosen't explain why you shot up a school if you had all that puss in your car

Ahhh I here am I thinking you guys climbed up a ridge or something. I hope you didn't eat anything gassy

>>24029939
This just rminds me to dump all those bbq pics i took yesterday. Ise that shit dun yet niqa?

>>24029956
I told you to stop it man, your gonna get banned
>>
File: HDR.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
HDR.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>24030101
Yep takes 20 min I think. Already ate a big chunk of it. Aaaw.

Let's see your bbq
>>
File: IMG_20160706_160444844_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_160444844_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>24030228
I'm going to have to see the inside of that lasagna. Did you use some 4 blend cheese for it too?

I got a couple so get ready for some dumpage. Here's some steak carnitas before I chopped it up
>>
File: IMG_20160706_160955705_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_160955705_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
chopped up cattle meat, with lime juice sprinkled on it
>>
File: IMG_20160706_161239146_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_161239146_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Steakams
>>
File: IMG_20160706_161816359.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_161816359.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
Pork ribs still on the grill, they didn't turn out so good
>>
File: IMG_20160706_164303758.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_164303758.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
I have more but i think its time i get that fuck off the internet. Just wasted about 4 hours with someone who wanted to talk over skype...didn't end up so well.

By thread
>>
File: I need sleepin pills or somin.jpg (80 KB, 1082x661) Image search: [Google]
I need sleepin pills or somin.jpg
80 KB, 1082x661
It's 1AM
I'm looking at conspiracy videos.

Oh shit, waddap fags?

>>24030364
That looks like it's cooked really unevenly.
>>24030371
The shit is this fuck?
>>24030053
NuFag
>>24028970
>>>>/out/
...What is this mystical place?
>>24028307
Amounts
>>24027795
>Social
You can't leave us faggit.
>>24028262
I ated him
>>24025079
Careful, she seems a little woof.
>>24024803
>Fuck Eid.
Commit or run, sistah.
>>24023067
Pls don't live.
I mean leave.
You know what I mean.
>>24022700
>Dead
>Summer
You answered your own question.
This is a board for mostly normal people.
Once their friends start going out they GTFO.
>School starts
Everyone will return and everyone will be on the same depressive hype we've always been on.
Nothing will change, maybe we'll get different faces but they won't bring anything new (probably).
>>24019021
>full of kids and guests thanks to eid
>Is muslim

Oh sweet Rotherham!!

>>24018593
Is dead mane.

>>24018575
That's a foopy d00gy boody
>>
>>24030403
I arrive.
He leaves.

Fgt.
>>
>>24030364
Ay nice
>>
>>24030444
What's up, anon?
>>
>>24030433
Geeez dude your really in the hot seat with these conspiracies, why not just look up what malt liquor really for.

Its carnitas man it always looks like that I guess. Was on the grill for 40 minutes
>The shit is this fuck?
Idk man what does it look like to you?

>Pls don't live
Well I already feel like shit today so this helps

>>24030440
I guess I'm still here but idk for how much longer
>>
>>24030492
>conspiracies,
You fail to realize how bored I am. I was reading a book on thermodynamics this morning.
I was a biology student.
>Malt liquor
Not making the cheaper Jenkem.
>Googled your food
Oh, it looks looks like the minced mix you'd put in lettuce. or slather in bbq sauce and put it in a sandwich.
Look nice tho.
>Look like
It looks like you put a beef burger, sat on it. Got another burger and slammed cheese on that motherfucker then slapped the flat burger on the cheese burger then threw some seasoned ribs because you're a merican.
>Poopoobrain
What ails you my son?
>Longer
Sleep easy when you sleep.
>>
>>24030518
Oh oh your biobrit-chan you should have said so. If you were a student why were you reading that book again? Studying the trade.

>Not knowing the truth about the CIA creating malt liquor to slow down the black population
That's like conspiracy 101 right there

Whoooooops meant to say carne asada not carnitas my bad man I just a hispanic recipient for grill meat for tacos and what not. It's the seasoning and the grilling process that makes it so famous here.

Kek man that was just T-bone steak. No fancy American cheese products on it either.
>What ails me?
Fucking niggers and their damn music is what pisses me off. Fuckin buttcucks.
But idk its just my time of the month I guess, probably stayed in bed to long with unhappy thoughts

And I type all this in my hot ass garage while putting shelves together that I should have done earlier
>>
>>24030471
Not much, fav poster. Looks delicious.
>>
File: Baby.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Baby.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
>>24030660
>biobrit-chan
I'm the asshole with the reseeding hairline that looks way older than I am.
>Why?
--B-o-r-e-d
I'm uncertain if I can continue studying biology so I have nothing to do for eight weeks.
>Trade
...The trade...
The only I can see myself enjoying is very difficult to get into and I've always closed off a a lot of doors due to nativity and idiocy.
>Blacks
Crack is whack kiddies.
>Tacos
Never had one. They're only sold at fast food and burger vans heres.
>T-bone steak
...That's a fuck ton of fat then.
>Fuck all these niggers with their dope ass music, money, and hoes.
Just sit back and chill to some swaggy lift/ murder montage music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igTFzkiEpHc
>Bedridden
Just go outside and get some of that prana, baby.
>Unhappy thoughts
Root them out then do what most proud people do. Run away from them.
No but seriously, fix that shit boy.
Fear is the root of anger and jealously and all that jazz y'know.
>Shelves
...Not paying an additional fee to have some slav do it for you.
Not being just middle class enough to burn away money.
>>24030842
>fav poster.
Oh I bet you say that to everyone, you little...something-something.
Sers tho, you don't know me, hoe.
>Looks deli
Oh...so somebody DID see my dinner.
That thread died quicker than a premium quality lamp made in america.
>>
>>24028828
Not Germ sorry.
>>24028836
Maybe if it weren't for all this liquid courage and deez nuts.
>>24028970
It changed familia to senpai. Disconcerting.
Did you tell them that they're basically dirt anyways because they're brown?
>>
>>24030846
Your hair would stop reseeding if you stayed calm more often, just get your butt hair transferred
>I'm uncertain if I can continue studying biology
You can just decide your done with it with eight weeks to go?

Is it whale hunting or something conversational like that cause thats what it sounds like, or maybe seal clubbing. But seriously tho what is it?

>burger vans
One of the worst places to get tacos, jack in the box is famous for their cat food tacos here. That's very very odd to me, mexican food is the damn norm here idk if i can handle change like that.
Not even Obamaman could offer up change like that.

Idk why there was so much fat on them, they might have been those fancy "Omaha steak" ones. Your british tho just soldier on and cut the fat out.

Not having the superior chill soundtrack for sawing tosser bookies legs off and loitering to at the local petrol station
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7mtJ7qZVf4

>prana
you want me to get my yoga on?
>Run away from them
But anon thats what everyone does, maybe I should just become a heavy drinker and say fuck it
>additional fee to have some slav do it for you
I thought Albanians were your form of mexicans over there. I wouldn't trust a slav to put up shelves. They'd probably rob me blind of my sick Adidas and cabbage collection
You can't show off how middle class you are in this neighborhood easy way to get weighed and measured, pic very related

>>24031300
You just have to believe your not that much of an asshole senpaitachi
>>
File: True_warrior.webm (573 KB, 994x560) Image search: [Google]
True_warrior.webm
573 KB, 994x560
Last post before I got to bedie bye

**IT'S HAPPENING ALERT**
**IT'S HAPPENING ALERT**
**IT'S HAPPENING ALERT**
Pretty crazy week for america, but it is election season so alot of dumb things happen. But we had two or three police shooting that happened around the same day that are now taking up attention.
Both cities want the US Justice department to do their investigation instead of the police department doing their own internal investigation. People get buttmad over that cause of the Hilary situation that just happened with their investigation.

And now we have two dumb shooters that fire ate a group of police during a "peaceful" protest about the recent police killings. That shooting happened in dallas. Think it was now 5 officers dead and 10 wounded.

How much longer until this stuff starts happening in my crappy ass town? But theres more mexicans here so I'll most likely be fine, untill I get pulled over again.

Just food for thought, when do you guys think the real chimpout will begin or never happen. Idk whats in store but i just pray my people don't keep embarrassing us in the mean time.
Annnnnnnd good night, maybe
>>
>>24031889
>>>/pol/
>>
>>24031898
Hey no shit where did you think I got the inspiration of this "Happening" post and webm from?
>>
>>24031909
Shoo shoo
>>
>>24031915
Hey your lucky I'm going to bed, I-I have plenty of /pol/ tech graphs to dump
>>
Bump bitch
>>
Hello thread. How are y'all. I need some casual chatting I'm so MAD right now
>>
>>24032184
Slightly more than usual
What's wrong Anon.
>>
>>24031300
Who is it ;-;
>>
>>24032303
I'm really sensitive to touchy people and I always thought it was because I was abused by some guys when I was younger.
But yesterday I remembered that my 'bestie' and 2 other girls also sexually harrassed me when I was like 10. And I'm just really upset that it's affecting my life as a young adult now.
I finally got used to "okay, those guys were awful, but in the given situation you couldn't act any different than you did"
And now I have to get over the fact that I was sexually harrassed by girls too. I'm really mad about it
Sorry for ranting but I'm just so upset about it
>>
>>24032333
Well we all have our regrets and especially those of "not acting" that haunt us but what counts is the moment we realize what is to be done
It's good that it's on your mind as it serves a reminder for any situation that may require action on your part
Utilize your anger as motive.
>>
>>24032361
That's the thing I'm mad about. Now I'm scared of interacting with other people physically, because of what other people did to me. I hate being the victim, but in this case I have to admit that I'm a victim of other people's actions. And that fact irritates me
I try my best to hug all of my friends whenever I see them but to be completely honest I'm only 100% comfortable when hugging my boyfriend. And that makes me so sad
>>
>>24032393
As I said you are responsible the moment you are aware of yourself , of a certain aspect
The fact you're so furious about it indicates a will to change next you would need to train yourself, little by little if need be
Most people are subject to such violations, they vary in shape and intensity
My cousin for example used to make out with me when I was about 5 or 6 but I make nothing of
Letting yourself eternally succumb to being a victim is the easy choice.
>>
Fuq I miss you guys <3
>>
>>24032518
I hope it'll get better. I've really tried these last few years to feel comfortable around people, good people. But after all this time I still feel scared and nervous and it's scary. I can't trust my friends and they're all good people, it makes me feel bad that I'm having second thoughts of their intentions
>>
>>24032518
>>24032557
It feels like I haven't changed. I've known these people for a long time and they really are good people. But even so I'm nervous around them. I don't feel like I'm fixing my problems. I feel like I'm overseeing something and now I'm angry because the whole thing that started this mess was other people. I guess I'm afraid it won't go away ever. These feelings. I feel a bit hopeless
>>
>>24032553
I miss you too ;-;
At this point doesn't matter who you are cause everyone is gone
>>
>>24032598
<3
kek back to my anun status
Fuq :c who else left tho? Feels like I've missed so much these past weeks.
>>
Well I just awoke from my slumber to find I was drooling again. I'm most likely going to fall back to sleep but I'll leave y'all som (You)s in the meantime

>>24032310
Kek that's what I'd like to know about a few posters in here, think only two of us posted a pic of ourselves.
But this is anon web site

>>24032333
Hello anon, I know it feels tough for you atm, but if you have the time and willpower to meet your problem head on. You'll have the power to change and better yourself.
The sexual harassment part is very unfortunate but it happened, and it happened in the past. It's a very though situation that can destroy anyone's life. But once you start accepting about what happened. You live that part of your life in the past and move on.
What dosnt kill you makes you stronger.
Don't let some dumb shit like with those girls weigh you down. Words are rough but you have to be tougher then them.

I hope some anon here can make you feel better, don't think qualified since I'm not in the greatest mood rn

>>24032553
I miss you too man, I already miss all the old faces that use to pollute this thread everyday.

Just keep posting anon so I don't an hero
>>
>>24032680
Ben ten detected <3 :')
>>
File: IMG_20160708_102955219.jpg (454 KB, 1440x1884) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_102955219.jpg
454 KB, 1440x1884
Happy weekends!
>>
>>24018975
You might actually be a faggot if you create a new genre for every band you listen to and they're mainly metal and industrial
>>
File: IMG_20160612_134829029_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_134829029_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>>24033014
But anon its only friday, but you could be one of those rare aussies so I take that back.

Happy Friday to all and a happy saturday for the oceanic folks

>>24033119
This, but that dude will keep posting his "genres" till some girl he likes tell him hes a faggot it.
>>
>>24032699
Yooo I've been trying to look up remedies to fix the drool affliction too. Online it tells you to not sleep on stomach and make sure nasal passages are clear but fuqq pham.... I enjoy sleeping on my belly a good bit too much to do such a thang. My back hates me for it tho kek

<3
Seems like everyone went on to do their own thing but hopefully they make a re-apperance once. I just regret not saying bai </9

Have you still been on Dark Souls 3? Finally beat it and have rerolled 3 new chars since. Thats all my lyfe consist of rn lel along with pvping/dueling. Id never thought I'd like it as much as I do now but holy hell its the greatest thing. I convinced 3 other roommates to play too so we squad out a good bit. The vidya vibes around here are strung

>>24032810
>baeb detected <33333
hey you c;
how you be?
>>
>>24033014
Happy weekend to everybody
Cannot wait till next one is here.

>>24032699
I also want to know where Pious is about, and why did he take so long ;-;
Needless post face sometimes, there are other ways

How has your day been Drawanon.

>>24032557
>>24032560
Sorry was out surprisingly
Imo no one is to be trusted completely, but there are risks, times when you can just say fuck it shite looks good from where I'm standing
They key would be to have a strategy for the possibility that it gets ugly and you might just have to defend yourself, I suggest you improve your physical strength as that also plays with your confidence
You might be looking from a perfectionist's point of view, there is no start over, just making the best of what is left, how much better depends on what effort you have to put to inprove yourself mentally and physically.

>>24032680
T <3

>>24031300
The boi is brown, the grill is pale and blondish so I'll try my best.

>>24030228
OooOooo show more waifu ;---D
>>
>>24033566
Fuck is that really the cure for that? It hasn't happened to me in a while they use to be huge pools of drool but i guess i caught myself. I don't think I'm going to switch from sleeping belly style. I could never fall a sleep on my back anyways. I use to get dreams of me falling off shit ;^/

Yeah this seems to be the season to be getting your shit done, think i should do the same. Hopefully the time will come when everyone comes "home" one day. kek tho I was wondering what happened to you, thought you got hit by a bus or got married to some one /soc/

Shit I guess I'm on hiatus, I got to the Soul of Cinder and just started grinding, then I stopped for a minute. Was about to start it back up I need to beat it already still on the same character.
I was able to pvp with some fags too but those dudes were on some other level shit.

Ayyy thats sick to hear you guys need to all main a build and spam people with it, that shits always good

>>24033604
I don't know I was just wondering that earlier today, maybe their have a prolonged vacation or something. Or he got arrested for berry stealing. Patents I guess....
True but I guess some people don't want to be seen and just heard. Gets confusing sometimes tho. Yeah that other way is to join my kik group chat and I'll catfish everyone

My day has been decent for right now, might get worse who know. But I have to wash my dumb nig dogs for flees and probably clean my carpets

How did that last family get together go for you? Any mishaps
>>
>>24031857
>calm more often
The fuck, bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>Butt hair
Freshly waxed, I'm afraid.
>Done
Oh no, I did my tests. If I failed them I can't continue studying and I need to find something else to do...like the street corner.
>What is
Used to be criminal profiling, now it's chemical engineering.
But both options are very hard to get into
>Whale hunting
If only, I'd love to peruse twitter and get paid for it.
>Jack's in a box
Haha. Well the name implies your dinners a surprise.
>Norm
It's Chinese here.
British food b kinda
>>
>>24031857
>food
b kind boring
>Obama
It's okay, you're getting Hilary to fuck your shit up next.
Unless you take the vote away from gullible twots
>Cut out fat
or just use it to grease the pan like a merican chief.
>Albanian
Never even seen, we have a ton of Chinese and polish tho
>Cabbage
Can't blame them tho, i'd pinch a couple leafs if I could ngl
>Wants a kill off
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBft8qY6caE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaK-F8YHPJk
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMsgV7QZRV4

Draw your shooters, child.
>Yoga
Always
>Expecting random strangers on the internet to share your movie interests
Booooi.
>>24031889
>chimpout
Don't know but popcorn half price.
>>24032333
Sorry senpai, hope your head clears.
>>24033014
Good background
>>
File: i liek turtels.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
i liek turtels.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>24033566
I be goods yo, what about you.
Also I saw your spirit animal kek.
>>
>>24033844
Could be or that mo mo could've fallen in a hole somewhere and couldn't get out
Kek Kik Group Straight outta Socks ITT CHAT

>Might get worse
It always gets worse, there's no hope
How many doges ? How many carpets ?

This one was as chaotic and loud as they come, tho i was not obliged to attend, they left for a city near the sea an hour from here, the internet connection was down so decided to go on chance I might get some decent to eat, managed to get myself invited to sushi by my aunt n cousin since I am unemployed NEET and they are
Tho to do so we had to sneak out while my grump grandfather was taking a swim for he doesn't like when people leave the group.

>>24034036
Alright ;-;
>>
File: 20160708_150925.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160708_150925.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>24034163
Allright what fgt, I saw your spirit animal as well lol.
>>
>>24033965
>>24034009
Oh shit you found that hot ass pasta

SAVED

Gonna have to throw a rare pepe at you for that
>I'm afraid
Afraid of what? thats perfect for head hair
>like the street corner
You guys have those clothing stores for traps go by some clear heels and a red wig
???
Profit

Whoa what what part of criminal profiling has to do with chemical biology? Why darker pigments ppl comment more crimes?
>If only, I'd love to peruse twitter and get paid for it.
Learn japanese and hunt till they go extinct. Those japs don't give a damn
>implies your dinners a surprise
Kek, but they show what it looks like on the menu, it looks like ***** star food :^)

Chinese is kind of a norm here, but your better looking the good ones in the cut

>Hilary to fuck your shit up
Its our turn to get cucked my another form of margaret thatcher. maybe she'll fuck some dude in the oval office and get impeached
This is the land of the free, only group of ppl you can take the right to vote away from are shitskins and women
>or just use it to grease the pan like a merican chief
Or you can cut it out and stuff it in a Shepard's pie and melt it to give it that robust flavor
>Chinese and polish?
Where are you
>i'd pinch a couple leafs if I could ngl
Your part of the Ivan problem

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaK-F8YHPJk
I don't think i have the mustache to listen to this one

>Expecting random strangers on the internet to share your movie interests
Lol I'd never expect ANYONE to share my interest in movies, I hate almost everything. Maybe like one person in this bread but that anon hasn't been here in a while

>popcorn half price
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get out me way white man I'm bouts to steal some popcorn
>>
File: 1.jpg (5 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
5 MB, 4608x3456
>tfw have the next 4 days off

fuck I needed this, how is it going guys?
>>
>>24034201
Aight, how are you Kebabanon
Must be exhausted ? What do you plan to do during said days
How's the airport btw I'm suppose to switch planes there Friday night to Paris
Nice shot.

>>24034186
You ignore my Us
Wew such beauty, did you ask her out yet ?
>>
File: afro spirit.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
afro spirit.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>24025735
I found your spirit animal also kek.
>
>>24028430
No u
>>24030433
I already did the dirty deed...
>>24034224
There's only one wtf lol.
No wat that's you basically, I would be asking you out then totes ew.
>>
File: 2016-05-07 17.29.47.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-07 17.29.47.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
>>24034224

I'm alright I guess, worked overtime like hell this week because it was a holiday week, I plan to go for a camping trip tomorrow alone. Gonna bring my telescope with me and stargaze a bit and hike.

It's calm but security is crazy right now. Got patted down to my boots yesterday when I had business there, don't think anything will happen.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_162546598.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_162546598.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>24034163
Ohhhh don't say something like that lol, thats pretty damn surreal you never know. Maybe /x/ put a curse on him since thats what thats do.
**Everyone Get In ITT CHAT/DISCUSSION KIK CHAT GROUP ROOM, SO WE CAN CHAT AND DISUSES THINGS***...........and dick spam

Shit senpai you know how to make a guy feel more depressed.
And its only one dog now, the other one is gone for ever I think. (tear drops intensify) And this dirty ass carpet were my dogs use to play fight rub around in

You'll never escape the chaos I guess, but fuck the things people do when theres no internet. But lol your aunt and cousin took you and snuck away from the mass for sushi? There pretty sneaky I guess I know where you get that from. What kind of slanted eye fish did you try.
Why does your gramps like trapping people in his place? Are his chest hairs that magnificent or something sounds deadly
>>
File: afro monkey.jpg (42 KB, 395x348) Image search: [Google]
afro monkey.jpg
42 KB, 395x348
>>24034036
You kill that thing idk what it is but I want the shell rn

>>24034186
Did that cow lose her house in a hurricane and not have it insured?

>>24034246
Kek I was waiting for something like that. But I'm actually a Madagascar lemmer or this pic
Plus that monkey doesn't have a black dick

>>24034250
Pls tell me you have more shots of this spot, looks so goddamn scenic. Tell me if you see any meteor coming this way.

Shit at least you know their acualal trying to stop shit now. But no one should be use to getting frisked tbqh
>>
File: 2016-05-07 17.34.23.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-07 17.34.23.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
>>24034320

Oh I have, it's Oludeniz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%96l%C3%BCdeniz
>>
File: 2016-05-07 13.31.17.jpg (5 MB, 4016x2976) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-07 13.31.17.jpg
5 MB, 4016x2976
>>24034331

It's my favorite beach in Turkey
>>
File: 2016-05-05 19.30.43.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-05 19.30.43.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
>>24034341

Aegean region is just a so beautiful.
>>
File: 2016-05-05 09.40.36.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-05 09.40.36.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
>>24034360

Comfy clouds.
>>
File: 2016-05-06 16.38.50.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-06 16.38.50.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
>>24034368

So blue.
>>
>>24034246
This is one of the secondary reasons I won;t have kids tho
Idk you have a type :-----D

>>24034250
That sounds like a great idea, where camping if it's alright to ask

Idk why but I'm always the suspicious one airports even tho my dad looks legit hezbollah but I get extra checked, last year she went through my hair one by one
We have a jinxed woman with us tho.

>>24034277
If no news in 48 hours, we'll start accepting condolences
KEK that's the next thread in addition to //FUNERAL

You will be more depressed
She looks sweet tbqh be gentle, how do you clean the carpet tho , my mother used to take them up on the roof and wash them with one of those hard needled broom sticks

GOING AS FAR AS THE BEACH
Well it was 6 pm and we were without food for the day, we did not even take the stairs to leave that beach they were on, we climbed the cliff behind kek, just Salmon, some Tuna
Idk man these grumpy old people are control freaks.

Good night people see you tomorrow.
>>
File: lion monkee.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
lion monkee.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>24034320
No leave the turtle alone fgt!

No people live right next to zoo suprisingly.

Lmao, I wasn't at first but then I was like fuckit, racism and prejudice right?
These are native animal, I would've like to see a lemur though lol.
This one comes pretty close though.
>
>>24034375
Dis so buetiful, hopefully I get to go to the islands here, I think they look like that.
>>24034380
Too bad niqa, all the women I hear say that end up having tribes ;) ;);)
If she can cook and hit my prostrate, she is wife material.
Tell me your type and I'll say mine ok ;)
>>
File: 2015-09-27 16.07.03.jpg (4 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-27 16.07.03.jpg
4 MB, 4608x3456
>>24034380

Somewhere near Istanbul called Agva, I have a place I go every year couple of times to camp and relax on a hammock for couple of days and watch stars. This is the place.

>my dad looks legit hezbollah but I get extra checked

My uncle was an actual mujahiden that fought in Iranian revolution after running away from home, Turkish intelligence service kept an eye on our family for years kek
>>
File: 1467853513209.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1467853513209.gif
1 MB, 305x360
>>24034331
>>24034368
>>24034375
You lucky ass bastards and your Mediterranean, you have no clue how good of beaches you have till you come over here. Every beach in solcal are dirty af and mostly over populated

>>24034197
Shit forgot to give you this rare pepe
>>
>>24034451

It Aegean coast m8, Mediterranean coast is the same with all the hotels and tourists except for some parts in Kemer.
>>
>>24033331
>only friday
I like to start weekends early ;0
>>24033604
>Cannot wait till next one is here.
Yeah you bet, weekends are always nice.
>>24033604
>OooOooo show more waifu ;---D
I'm a guy :0
>>24034009
>Good background
I like it as well, ty.
>>24034250
Very nice view
>>24034368
>>24034375
Noice
>>
>>24034380
Yeah but what timezone are you starting the countdown? Its probably already a cold case now. Guess I can go shop some funeral and wake cards for it, tho his pics are ant sized
That should be good, should reel in some interesting stories as well

//FUNERAL EDITION// BRING YOUR TISSUES AND OR DEAD BODIES//

Do you have a emo poem you'd like to read out loud? Ive been around goths as a kid I can take it.
Uhhhh I guess she pretty sweat in a retart way. The only way to wash the carpet is get those rentable carpet washers, which are just big smelly water vacuums. Or get some stain cleaner and scrub like a slave.

I'm not washing the whole place just the dark spots. I've cleaned the entire carpet before then the next day my nig dog phoebe crapped warm creamy shit on the floor :(

Lol what tha fuck your guys were on a mission then. You make it sound like you guys escape from a palace. Your aunt sound chill af. And thats not as exotic as I thought, but then again I never had sushi
Dude I'd like to know that too. My gmom can get like that sometimes, she's like the bossy of the seven or eight of siblings

Good night senpaitachi don't fall in a well
>>
>>24034462
Whoa whoa you know I'm not familiar with regional spots like that only continental stuff atm. What were you doing out there when you took all of these?

>>24034474
But if you celebrate too early then you'll burn you palette out
>>
>>24034594
>But if you celebrate too early then you'll burn you palette out
You're right! My new week starts on Sunday, to my misfortune, and I generally like to tell people happy birthday 1 year in advance.
>>
>>24034197
>criminal profiling has to do with chemical biology?
I'm interested in both.
I have the opportunity to do either...if I actually focus.
>Why did we cause evolution?
Dun kno g
>Menu
Yeah and so does burger king but we all know that's Lucky number 3 and his horsey pals you're chomping on.
>Impeached
Kek
>I'm THE chief now
Woah woah woah calm down, drop the fucking knife son I was only tryna help
>Where
Britainistan home of the... uhh...
...We have some good looking Mosques, I guess.
>Euthanasia to protect the planet
You're a bit Xtreme for my taste, ngl.
>Not manly enough
What about a little french?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZnJSw2cNLc
>I hate you, stop replying to me fgt.
O ok.
>Steal
It's actually called borrowing with no intention of returning, this is why we are here and you are with the Jews.
>>
File: IMG_20160707_200543268_HDR~2.jpg (143 KB, 651x1731) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_200543268_HDR~2.jpg
143 KB, 651x1731
Nice dubs everyone!

Anyone here play poker? Good books to go pro?

Inv quality pic, that's for the week and not mine. Guy claims to be a prodigy, he's faking good and faking annoying sometimes. Won't stfu. I won't stfu also so yah. If I can make like $500 a day it be nice.

Tips and tricks are welcomed.
>>
>>24034594

Just a long vacation m8
>>
bump from page 9 for future (You)s
>>
>>24018575
How do I retart?
The poptart is already toasty enough andshoving it back in will only make it more burnt.
>>
>>24034636
Kek at least they'll know that you at least wished them a happy bday. And isn't sunday the official beginning of the week?

>>24034644
Oh oh I thought you were saying you could qualify for them both with a biology major
>Why did we cause evolution?
???
>Horse burgers
They'd never do that anymore horse meet is like a delicacy in some places, and its probably to expensive to grind up a bunch of them
>Britainistan home of the... uhh...
Home of the foreign investors...oh...oh wait
>Not manly enough
What genre is this called? I can't keep up with all the new ones that come out. maybe out music master friend could help me>>24018975
>this is why we are here and you are with the Jews.
Sounds like a very white cis excuse for all the intolerance and micro aggressions. They jews came over here cause even they uk didn't want them during ww2
Now whos fault is that? Hmmm hmmmm

>>24034706
A vacation that long and that booteful I'd just find a building to squat in

>>24036075
If you want to enter your full retart state, place pop tart foil over hand, turn toaster on, and place hand as far as it will go into the toaster.

Then you will achieve the ultimate power of mental retardation
Alright yall time for bed, I'll be back at my usual late ass time
>>
>>24024803
When do you leave for Paris?
>>
>>24032699
>>24033604
>>24034009
Thanks for the talk and kind words anons.
Today is a new day and I feel a lot better, was in a real shitty mood yesterday and I just need to talk to people when I feel like that.
Boyfriend was at work so I panicked a bit because I had no one to talk to about how I felt, sorry if I sounded way too depressing!
I hope you're good, you're very kind
>>
>>24036626
Any time Anonette! Whenever you feeling down or just want to talk you're welcome to post itt.

>>24036589
Next Friday "Anon"

>>24036075
>>24036427
Or unplug toaster, place fork in socket while biting tightly on Poptart.

>>24034524
Nigga you dumb ? 48 from posting time, you might need pic related tho for shop and what not
We'll mention that each Anon should have a few words to post about him

Purfect keep the spirit

I will work on that, kek tho tell about gothic childhood now
Scrub like your ancestors Anon

Ew that is pretty disgusting description, but I guess it's almost like when babies puke on the carpet, I was there to clean them myself a few times we're the carpet veterans
Who names a dog Phoebe kek

She acts younger than her age, but yeah she's alright, well Sushi places here have a much more limited menu tho I did not order too many weird things cause they were paying and I was a little shy, did not want to cost them much
Ikr and arguing would be "disrespectful".

>>24034474
It's also cause I finally leave on the next one
>guy
There are no bois on the internet.

>>24034413
Sounds like a relaxing place, enjoy your trip Kebabanon
Kek really! What happened to him now ?
I think my mother is pro-Iran tho.

>>24034412
I made it this far haven't I
You're a simple boi aren't you
Bae of course :------D
>>
File: PUPPER.jpg (715 KB, 2100x800) Image search: [Google]
PUPPER.jpg
715 KB, 2100x800
>>24036687
Duck forgot pic related.
>>
>>24036687
>There are no bois on the internet.
I assure you. I'm a reel boy. ;0
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>24036709
We both know them bb.
>>
File: wolf spirit.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
wolf spirit.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>24036687
So far is the keyword ;) ;) ;)
4 u. I don't ask for much or complain :-)
Correction, my bae. Find your own faget instead of always copying me.
Look at this wild animal I found at the zoo btw
>>
>>24036717
Muh jam
>>
>>24036687
I'll find some time to post then. I'm so busy and there are so many circumstances and things on my mind that are killing me, but I am very energetic about my forest pursuits and I eagearly await August so I can apply to my local school. Things are uncertain, thing that sucks the most, but I've learnt to expect exactly the worst outcome and stick to it as if it were the best. I sound so serious...
>>
btw
this song is good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOu0kPPH4m0

[spoiler]forza horizon 2 tbqh[/spoiler]
>>
>>24036727
That's when they said when I said I won't be a teacher either
Yes "4 me" as I am clearly superior individual of superior intelligence :--D
Yes whaaatever you need to tell yourself
Some rich diversity you got down there.

>>24036807
>He's alive
Does that mean we cancel the funeral ?
Take care of your things man just wanted to check on you, I would ask if you'd like to talk but as you said you need to focus
Take care and hoping for a decent update some time later this week if you can.
>>
File: tigrillos.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
tigrillos.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>24036891
You aren't a teacher though, but that was like a pity lie if you couldn't tell. You most definitely will have kids I will make sure of that.
Uhm well I've yet to see evidence of such claims, but sure bby whatever you say :*
Is tr00 no?
Is qt doges, there's was another one and a qt pupper.
I saw qtest nekos in it's most primitive form :D
>
Tigrillos, kinda like ocelots except a bit smaller and more closely resemble the domesticated cat.
What you doing btw?
>>
>>24036915
Exactly, so you say, if you'd like a serious answer tho I could
Assuming I would provide proof, you wouldn't understand
Nope
What he wasn't just resting there ? You actually went to Ecuador to see doges ?
Aww
>tfw no wild neko
Nothing woke up, helped around the house,killed my thumb trying to learn fingerpicking, other than that just sitting enjoying the quiet empty house as they all left five minutes ago
Yourself ?
>>
File: neko.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
neko.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>24036942
I don't say, it's just how things work toots, go ahead though.
Assuming you have proof, ofc not since there is NO proof.
So is false?
Yes they were, one was the owner of the zoo, we stopped halfway and there was a place were they sold food. The pupper was the neighbors, people live right next to the zoo kek.
>tfw no face?
Your country is plain tis why. Besides you probably sploded them all lol :3
>Nothing
As expected. Help with what, better be cooking :D
Are you really learning the guitare. Why even. Why didn't you pick the piano or violin, the top tier :/. Finger picking isn't that difficult, just gotta toughen the fingertips and get more dexterous.
Alone eh ;)
Nothing just getting ready, about to leave soon.
>>
>>24033844
your dubs set a nice comfy tone
jej another suggestion on the wiki 10 step guide was to not be a phatazz
http://m.wikihow.com/Stop-Drooling-in-Your-Sleep
Oh man dreams of falling are the worst sometimes, its crazy how real the sense of falling off high things in your dreams can feel. Ive never jumped off anything higher than 20 feet (into water i mean) but somehow dream mode can recreate the feel of, what I'm guessing, feels like falling out of the Stratosphere.

What are some of your goals you'd like to achieve this year or soonish? A mass homecoming of everyone would be beautiful. kek yo getting hit by a bus would finally give excuse to rock the wheel chair life for a bit with good reason. Maxim and I met up and got married, sorry for not sending invitaion it all happened so fast. The honeymoon tho unf ccc;

Soul of Cinder is a fun fight but by the time you reach him you should be a master of the dodges after Nameless King and the Dancer. SoC moveset is cool how he switches player stances so much also that nod to Gwyn's music <333
The soundtrack is really amazing in the Souls Games.
https://youtu.be/f0LdIZ8TWYo
Fuqqq those vocals and ominous bell gets me in the boss fighting mode so fast. How it picks up to in the second phase were he embers up <3
https://youtu.be/Xy2OCRmxVAY
Dragonslayer Armour is good too, so much hype
Yoo some people are on god tier lvl pvp status. I have a few clips of me doing decent but most of the clips are me getting rekt kek. The fight clubs people host are a good way to git gud tho.

kek was considering doing a kinda gank/ninja squad of luck/bleed build and roleplay as the gravewardens.
>>
File: 20160709_092655.jpg (3 MB, 1835x2506) Image search: [Google]
20160709_092655.jpg
3 MB, 1835x2506
>>24033604
Ayyy mg <33
How have you been? Was brolly about to go thread diving to catch up on everyone but I'd love to get current update.

>>24034036
Glad to hear <3 and I be good too. Just been super lazy these past weeks outside of work playing vidya and watching animoo. Trying to play guitar a lot too but oh dios its like starting over completely again lel and my fingers are bigger now too so they keep touching the other strings causing that weird mute/twang noise. Will stick with it tho so I can learn how to serenade these hoes tho ayy
Already learned this song c: (most of it at least I mean kek)
https://youtu.be/JE-dqW4uBEE

kek that turtle is photogenic af and we have the same eyes too <3
This d00d came up on my porch a few times but eventually I had to take him to the woods in the back since he had this deathwish of laying right under the car tires. He still came back again with this lil shite face grin jej
>
I want to adopt the "fuq all" mentality this turt brings to the table.

>>24036699
These dubs n pic <3333333
>>
>>24036687
>Kek really! What happened to him now ?

He was in jail for couple of years but he ratted out some people and made a deal with them and got away, still don't like him much because he has some batshit insane radical opinions.
>>
Shit man I knew I'd miss all the chat activity I just knew it. How's everyone's day been?

>>24036626
Hey I'm just glad your feeling better my day yesterday was pretty damn crappy as well. As long as one person in this thread feels better I'm happy, we all go thru shit like that sometimes senpaitachi.

>>24036687
No mam I ain't got the dumb. The first 48 hours are the best time to find a missing person after that they say their 40% more likely to be ded. That's at least how they do in Burgerland
That should be a class project, maybe I'll just delet this thread just so people can say a few choice words about him

What spirit? Poe's dead spirit is probably trying to find its way home rn

There's really nothing to tell, I was born out of sorrow and my heart was born dead when I given life. My soul is has dark as a diesel trucks exhaust smoke.
And my bitch of a mom won't buy me cigarette cause she hates me.

Well I could have gone in much more detail, there was alot going on in her stool. But I woke up to that shit and didn't have my glasses one either.

Maybe I'm the veteran but who knows the last actual carpet cleaner we had, knocked the power out the house :)

He phoebe is a beautiful name besides my mom named her. She also was the one who wanted a duck and named her bootsie. You understand where my weirdness comes from now

Ohhhh she one of those kinds of party people, that makes since, most of my family is like that. But their all pushing into their 50s so it ain't cute no more.
Ahhhhhh palechan your so humble but I'm sure you could have gotten at least one spensive meal. Where the lobster rolls?
How is arguing disrespectful? That is how you deal with problems in relationship and shit. Guess it's king of the castle rules.
This post looks long but I'm on my phone I can't tell
>>
File: where is i.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
where is i.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>24037070
Kek, I kinda wish I was doing the same but I am enjoying myself right now.
Dude Iktf, it's so weird right. I played a few weeks back and posted it here but it was just the simplest song and a bit of sandnigger muzak kek.
It's like relearning how to walk again :(
Damn son, this song good and sounds fair enough to learn lol, can't wait for that vocaroo link <3

Ayy lmao a lil bit, saw it and the rest at the zoo in my pop's country, I got here last Monday.
>
D'aww he looks so dumbfounded in an innocent way lol. You should adopt him as well lel.

Fuq tho, you come back when I won't be able to be here :')
I will try to check up on this now with more reason bb.
>>
File: 1467440959095s.jpg (10 KB, 135x235) Image search: [Google]
1467440959095s.jpg
10 KB, 135x235
AUSANON HERE, BORED AS FUCK

It's been super rainy this winter and half my friends are overseas, the other half are jerking off idk. I did alright at uni, 3 distinctions and a pass, and I've been applying for some graduate programs for next year, as I've decided to do a year or two of work before starting my masters because fuck studying for a while.

How has everyone here been? I haven't been on /soc/ for a week or so, life hasn't exactly changed but I've coped fine.

Last time I made a post like this, I got hardcore ignored, probably due to the lack of text and/or capital letters, so hopefully SENPAI NOTICES ME AND GIVES ME A (YOU) BECAUSE IT'D BE NICE YA KNOW
>>
>>24037002
Ohhhhhhh shit!!! Damn nature you scary!!!

>>24037054
Fuck I never even notice the dubs, am I king of thread now? Oh wait
Lol thank god I already got that covered, but does that count as phat at heart too? Wonder how many fat people that article pissed of lol.

Man those dreams were crazy. I'd fall asleep for 10minz then have one of me falling off a bike or skateboard and jump in my bed like a Nam veteran. I'm glad I'm rid of them now, well at least I hope so ;(. Idk what's the farthest I jumped from its probably the same with jumping 20ft into water.

That would be cool to get everyone together one day, I don't think it would get too autistic most of us are decently sociable. But seems like everyone is one the east coast and the international posters would have an easier time going to the east coast, no one likes califags :^(
Do you want me to become the next famous black guy in a wheelchair like Drake?
All I can think of atm is moving out for now but no clue if that's going to happen anymore atm.

That fight was fun for a while just reminded me why I never beat those games. It just got overly repetitive for a while. Get fucked up by boss grind for two hours, spend a nother hour learning the boss's move list. Plus I can rarely summon any phantoms fighting bosses by yourself gets tedious adwell.
But I'll probably start playing it agian today since my DS3 buddy has returned

I'm on my phone atm the moment, will check them out when I roll out of bed.
But fuuuuck the dragon slayer armor, that shit was the most frustrating cause the lock on camera would shot you all over the place when he attacked. Ended up beating him with pixel health and 0 escus flasks as always lol.

When I was pvping seem like the best way to git gud was making the dark wraith sword. Got fucked up by that same guy 10 times.

Do it with the most brokenest bleeding weapon and blood gems, they'll never stop you.
>>
>>24037198
Ikr, thank allah for 21st century tho.
>>
>>24037187
>(You)
Ayy Aussie
Congrats on graduating ?
I will be doing the same too for a year or two

Alright missing on a lot of Anons here, everybody is busy doing something in their lives.

>>24037095
I only operate in based Burger ways, they will say these words regardless

His spirit whispered, he'll be posting a little later this week

Blood of darkness, do bless that wretched soul and all of ours, Amen
You broke enough not to ? You know them mothers tho always after "health", when my mother complains about unhealthy shit I eat I just tell her that I do not plan to live so long anyway

No more details pls

How much do you rent them for, this is some info my mother would be interested in knowing

I fully understand and respect, don't tell anyone but I once named a cat "Hotdog" and it was a she
Madwoman tier right ?

No parties for us, but the type that climbs a cliff with you to get sushi
Well old people and their judgements, as you said

What you doing atm.

>>24037071
I do not like radical insane opinions either.

>>24037070
We miss you Turtle <3 <3
Alright as I said missing people here, been really slow ;-;
Took a break for a month, I leave for Paris next Friday, working on CV so I can start looking for a job when I come back from trip
How have you been!
>>
>>24036699
>I will never be in this
>>
>>24037002
I do not like kids, nor do I want them, I'd rather I do not have them, but assuming a marriage does occur and if said person was worthy and badly wanted a kid, I'd probably think about making this sacrifice once for said person
Proof is not for you
False for you
Nope there're many wild animals, in fact we have a wild dear in our old house in the village, my dad caught in the mountains once
Cleaning a little, and yes actually I did twice today, oatmeal in the morning which turned out to be not the type that is ready for cooking so took long and was not all that kek, second is Idk I boiled raw vegetables in water and teriyaki sauce, which stayed raw kek
How many times will you ask me if I'm really doing this, yes, because I did not just go buy a guitar it was there and I started messing with it, plus I would choose it over the other instruments
Not for long, my sister arrived around half an hour later, at least the noisy bunch aren't home.
>>
>>24037417
If I knew who you were tbqh.
>>
>>24037421
)':
>>24037187
Yo Aus, that education-work plan sounds pretty solid, what were your distinctions?
>>24036861
Yes, it is god damn.
>>24034201
Your pictures are great mang, glad to hear you're having a good trip.
>>
>>24036427
>a biology major
A sheep can dream.
>Evolution
Selective breeding. I heard it somewhere that slavery actually had an impact on human evolution. TBC tho.
>expensive
It's literally cheaper than beef, we have horse races here. Horses gotta be replaced.
Keep that chain rolling.
>Investors
You're not wrong.
>Called
No idea, actually. I just found and liked it.
>White
>Ignores my luscious lips and Asian eyes.
I'm very disappointed in you, smith.
>Fault
Hitler did 7/11 confirmed!

>>24037417
>>I will never be in this
I VOTE FOR THIS GUY TO BE MY TOE!
>>
>>24037417
neither will I
>>
>>24037475
;-----D

>>24037496
Wait, who you ?
>>
>>24037313
How old did that fucker look to you? Kind of looked like it was a teenager or something.

>>24037395
Just like every airport in the world. When will all the world live under the burgers?

Ayyy well look at that, I must I have talked to his ass in my dream a couple minutes ago.

That's pretty good even better if it came out your messy haired head.
Blood of my enemies and blood of my kin, all wash and watch me from with in. Shit I might have to use this one for a drawing

Wait did I break? I'm just rose from the dead.
But lol too true, idk how many times my mom hopes on a diet, but she'll never follows thru. Prob wastes so much on heathy food to cook too
And I still seriously believe I'll be the first out of the three to die, just feels that way but who knows

But that wasn't even the best part tho, but as you wish

It's like $30-50 to rent a day and where I checked there's a $50 deposit which is pretty jewwy. But I know there's better places to rent on home depot is fag

Kek i actually like that name, but only if she was one of those long ass cats. Shit the tan pug I use to have was named fucking "ginger". My sister was so creative
Very my dude, I even remember here taking the duck to our barber which grew up with her. Dude said she's always been doing weird shit like that.
80s moms are the worst

Lol that's still more than anyone in my family will do. I'd probably get asked to sneak around and unlock the door for them.
Yeah I can disagree with myself, but seriously you can't be a judgmental prick to the ppl who will out live you.
Plus lots of them like to lie about the past, and hate ppl that fuck up history

I just woke up from the longest 1 hour sleep I've ever had woke up sweating too. I'll make a fat arse post about it in a bit. I'm going to make some coffee

Anything nice happen in your day my dark lord?
>>
File: IMG_20160709_101552821.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_101552821.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Woke up out of the strangest and heaviest nap I've had in quite some time.

I very rarely have dreams anymore most likely the cause of having a bunch of thc in my body.
But when I do their always the most surrealist shit almost mundane.

I had a dream I was in this same house in this current year but the house was filled with relatives and shit, even people I haven't talked to in years. And everyone talk just as they did in real life.

Only parts I can really remember was me in the garage and then white trash mom (I kinda want to buck) that lives across the street started talking to me.
She even had the smell of cigarettes and dry white ppl smell. Talked to me about a "wisp?" stone she found and that they help plants grow
(I think that part came from final fantasy or some weird shit)

Then I just remember joking with my boss who showed up out of no where, then I think my uncle came.

I know dreams are your sub conscious telling you shit. But seriously don't know what any of my dreams are suppose to teach me. There always just non scene. Like when I dreamed there was apple jack cereal when there wasn't any at all.

But anything beats a high school dream so there's that at least.
Just food for thought carry on with your (You)s
>>
File: cuy.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
cuy.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>24037417
Why would you want to be associated with no life autistic fucks. Except for bewds ofc lel.
>>24037419
Sharp, I cut myself blahblahblah, "assuming" btw. Pretty sure it's just an act but I will believe you for the sake of "argument", if you still believe this kek. How noble of you though, to put yourself through the pain and stress of childbirth just for someone, it actually makes me want to shed a tear of pride, almost.
>once
We'll see about that ;)
You want to prove something to me without the evidence what?
So it isn't true?
>dear
Yes hunny ;*
A deer shouldn't count niqa, those shits don't kill you unless you don't cook the meat well. Speaking of eating animals and mountains, I just came back from there. Guess what I ate X(
>
Housewife in training, how much. You cook oatmeal? Well that sounds nice I guess, I like them with strawberries please :)
Did you heat up the water wtf, why did they stay raw lmao. Nvm I return you do not want.
You haven't shown me the instrument or at least you plucking the strings fgt. Oh that's different I guess, at least your trying(learning) something which is always good. I would teach you but I have to charge. Plus not a really good teacher anyways. Why is that.
Tell me about it, gonna leave in 1/2 hour to the coast so this might be the last few posts for the next few days :(
>>24037539
Idk? Full grown? These are like ocelots, they're called tigrillos though.
>>
File: Tigrillos.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tigrillos.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>24037833
Ohhhhh I thought that was a cheetah, goes to show I know nothing about ocelots or tigerillos.

Google tigerillos and I get this though, guess their more popping then oncilla. I need one of these in my house out of it element eating dry cat food.

>>24036727
whos dag is that? Dude looks like he fucked a horse
>>
Semi drunk bump i guess
>>
>>24037395
I haven't graduated yet, but after this semester I will be.

I've noticed a lot of the regulars have left, with a couple sticking around. What are your plans memegril?

>>24037475
Thanks, I got distinctions in my elective subject, my practical subject and evolutionary genomics (didn't expect the last one, thought I bombed the exam)
>>
File: thumbs up for lynching.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up for lynching.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Well fuck man I'm bored as hell, a little buzzed and lonely so i guess I'll leave some kind of strange bump or something.

Spent most of my time drinking with my brother and arguing about deep history and ancient socialites shit since he just "now" got into that. But hes been reading up on african migration patterns and what not.
A lot of that info has never been accredited so theres not to many who believes. Especially since it kind of plays in the whole "WE WAZ KINGZ DEN" meme.

But still all that shit is worth a read. But now I just want to look up some spooky ass shit, so I guess I'll go hit up /x/ for a spell, or just watch fucking ghost adventures

Any anons that see this later knkow any good sites to find raw ghost videos site, would be much apprecitated. Would probably get me out of this mood

Well I'm off to go get high or something and watch some videos. Will probably bump this thread again in a few hours. But honestly I'm just typing this to make me feel like I'm doing something productive
>>
File: 1467755555811.jpg (1 MB, 1980x3004) Image search: [Google]
1467755555811.jpg
1 MB, 1980x3004
Well I traversed the rubble of /x/ and found a few good vids I'll post here cause I'm borbored First vid is probably the best tho just a little long winded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyXtHeHNldE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAL83Yq_DSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
Pretty sure most people have seen this doc but you never know, its a classic now

Enjoy the crappy spooks I'm off to bed
>>
Damn son bump
>>
I'm 23 and before now I've only had online relationships. I haven't had a friend in real life since I was probably 11 years old.

I started dating someone 3 months ago, my first real life boyfriend and in the start everything was basically perfect but now we fight a lot mostly because I'm insecure and partly because he's insensitive.

In the beginning he paid a lot of attention to me, talked to me a lot and then last month I went on vacation for a week. During that time we didn't talk much (I tried to literally the entire time). He responded 15+ minutes to me and maybe only talked on the phone once for a few minutes. This was out of the ordinary so I felt weird

Since I've been home we talk SIGNIFICANLTY less, he doesn't really engage me when I try to talk to him and then gets mad when it upsets me

"Did I give you too much attention in the beginning and now you're going full retard?"

"It's okay for couples not to talk all day, I don't care either way"

I think I'm going to die alone
>>
>>24041914
Hello anon, first I just like to say thanks for posting I have no clue why it's so dead today.

But really? Why do you think he starting to pay less attention to you now. If he comes off as insensitive especially after you went on vacation. It honestly sounds like he holding something against you.
Maybe it's as simple he's just mad that you didn't contact him when you were out and about. I don't blame you for any of that. Your on your vacation, my main internet friend and I use to talk everyday now its only a few times a week since she's busy and has a bf now, plus she's sick af. But I don't hold anything against her for it.
But that whole 15+ minutes shit is pretty fucked up, if he doesn't want to be with you he should probably tell you. If he's done with you he needs to man up and tell you, you shouldn't have to put up with shit like that.

When was the last time you two talked? Kind of reminds of the person I started talking to over Skype. She keeps telling me how lonely she and how she wants to talk, but for whatever reason she takes almost 30 minutes to get back to me. I feel on that makes you feel unwanted almost
>>
>>24042042
when i went on vacation i texted him from the minute i woke up to the minute i went to sleep, i responded to all of his texts instantly and he took 15 min to hours for everything. hes basically doing the same thing now that I'm back and telling me we don't have to talk all the time etc, i just feel at a total loss
>>
>>24041914
he just broke up with me
>>
>>24042057
>>24042153
Wow I really can't see what his deal is. I guess he just doesn't really know what he wants, or maybe seeing or wanting to see a different person. I know it might hurt but its probably a little better this way, he seemed like a person that
wanted something from you and if he didn't get it, it would be your fault cause its not.

Don't try to dwell on what you did and may have done wrong cause this is a problem with you ex. Maybe he'll see that

And sorry for the late reply was out of the house for some time. And I guess this will be another bump from OP
>>
>>24043360
after a bottle and a half of wine and a lot of talk with many people in my family i think I'm okay with this now, i don't think its wrong to want to talk to and see your s/o, especially if they have been giving you constant (even if it was a bit much) attention from the start. i think it was reasonable of me to be confused and try to understand what had changed because he acted different, i guess he didn't want me anymore or whatever his reasoning may be i think this was for the bet

it sucks to be alone and its hard not to fall into my brains trap of "haha nobody will ever want you or love you or be as physically attracted to you as this guy again" but i guess ill try

like we'd literally both be home, both playing any given game (let's say league) simultaneously but id get shit on if i wanted to play WITH him, like he wanted to play alone and not talk to me and he wasn't like that for the first 2 months of the relationship so of co urse i was confused, right? i don't know, maybe I'm justifying but everyone ive spoken to say something wasn't right and it wasn't on my end

on one hand i don't want to die alone, o n the other hand i want to be happy but idk how to do either
>>
>>24043585
Hey I'm glad to hear that, its good you have people in your life that can throw out some good advice. And kek and i'm sure that wine helped out as well, the do say, "when I was drinking i was thinking". Thats the whole point of having a s/o, if he didn't want that near the end then idk what he wanted.
But I'd be pretty confused in your shoes too, what would have been the right thing to do is tell you straight up but maybe he thought this was the best way.

I've been going thru that same mood this week, that usually doesn't happen even tho I've been alone for a while. Thinking like that really really ruins your day. Finding something that can keep your mind off of it is a must sometimes but not all the time

I really don't see why he even wanted to be in a relationship with you if he just ignores you any chance he gets. Really makes me wonder what he was doing. I haven't found anyone who plays the same games so I'm kinda mad he'd throw something like that out the door
You defiantly have the right to be confused man, i don't even know him and I'm scratching my head.
And if the majority says the same thing than its usually right, but not all the time

Your still young hopefully you and me will still be around to find out waht we really want. But I do agree dying alone is one of my biggest fears that might actually happen
>>
>>24041914
>>24042153
>>24043585

Strange story, but that's what you'd expect from today's standards. Either you have to move on gradually or stay in the same puddle and question what honestly doesn't need to be questioned. I don't know what people want from relationships today to be very honest. If you like someone, why not be clear about it with that person? It'll never be perfect, so I don't know what everyone wants.

Regardless, good luck and don't be upset. It shouldn't matter if he ignores you or not. Live your life, do better. Improve.

Sucks that I promissed not to post. Figured I'd pitch in.
>>
>>24043738
>>24043881
thanks you guys. i lost a lot of friends (internet friends, i don't have any real ones for the past 12 years) because of this relationship as well so i had nobody to talk to except my family who is kind of "supposed" to make me feel like I'm right

you might've saved a life tonight
>>
>>24044193
I'm not much help but if it helps then that's cool.
>>
>>24044193
Man it really didn't seem like a really fair relationship if you lost most of your friends, Doesn't matter if they were real life or internet their still friends. Did he tell you to stop keeping contact with them or did you just stop because you got in a relationship?
Theres really no point in doing that i guess cause a s/o won't going to be there forever sadly.

And hey I just wanted to help out and chat with someone. I'm glad your feeling better now would have scared me if you didn't wake up tomorrow lol

>>24044223
Well two (You)s are better than one tbqh everyone needs help and its better to get advice from more than one ppl
And this thread needs the posts :^(
>>
>>24036891
No, bury and forget me folks.

Tbqh I doubt there will be one. I work like a slave now. I wake around five. Then I go for my first run which usually ends me getting home around ten. It's half an hour or hour rest, then there is an another run. I'm out by three or four. Then another rest; after that another run, typically a lighter one than the rest of them and I am out by eight or nine. The price is very low because there are so many berries, but with the current rate and effort I put in, I should have my money by the end of the July. It's redundant to even mention how hard it is to work. Today it is raining like hell, yesterday it was too hot. Insects bite me all over. I've gotten more ticks than I can count and it is a miracle I don't have lyme. In an all, I am doing this without any real days off because I don't need any. Only thing driving me is my will and I am very happy with myself because my body and determination are strong and I handle this with ease. Real downside to all of this is lack of time, but the truth is I won't have as much free time as I had in that spring that is long gone now in years. Things are very different now. I'll try showing up the next week. No guarantees. If I don't get around, forget me. This applies to everyone.
>>
Here's another self bump

How many damn posts have I made now?
>>
>>24045330
Alright, good luck with your life.

>>24045481
Ayy Drawanon, sorry been busy doing that shite of a portfolio past two days still haven't accomplished much and starting to hate it I can't even tell if it's good or not anymore, but eh.
>>
>>24045526
Ayyyy palechan good to see you back. And you don't have to apologize it is summer after all, and if you couldnt tell I was in a bad mood last couple of days. So you dodge a bullet being away lol.
What kind of portfolio are you working on? Doesn't sound to be very interesting if your having a hard time with. Are you at a creative block or something like that? Still that's more productive than what I did today. Was suppose to alot of shit but ended hanging with friends and doing nothing at home.

And it's almost 4am here I should be asleep but nothing is happening yet :/
>>
>>24045559
I only skimmed through the thread, what's bothering you
It should be but I'm at a point where I do not want to touch anything, I've had enough, also creative block partially
>Friends
Normie reeee

Lay down away from devices, at least rest a little even without sleep.
>>
>>24045574
I'm really still trying to figure out why I'm so low, I rarely ever get as depressed as I got this week (or last week since its monday now). I think it had to with someone I use to talk and I got sad when I thought they were done with me, then some dumb Skype drama.
But I pulled out of it, kinda embarrassed about the whole sha bang now

Sounds like you've been sitting at your desk all day ripping out your hair, trying to finish it. You probably just need to stop working on it for a few days to let your mind get a break. And I've never found a way to stop creative blocks tho, usually I just wait :/

You don't have a deadline or anything for it right? What's the portfolio on anyways if I can ask?

And alright alright, it was a friend and my brother. Are you happy now Pepe?

I'm currently laying down but the part with devices is going to be tough. My eyes arent even tired yet.
>>
File: bard.jpg (686 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
bard.jpg
686 KB, 1536x2048
Got more bored, then got so bored that being bored was bored so I made this shiz.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1AylowNz6OF

Also, any of you elders got tippers on focusing?
I've got about 5 books I need to read and take in but I can't be bothered.

Please, someone learn on my behalf then plug that information into my memory port.

>Doing
I WAS studying maths/biology/german/Syrian war. Also got bored and made and solved a few physics and random questions like shadows and why mankind loves that which causes it suffering.

Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd1CUTrcy5U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtsJhB5SC58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4aaScgdXSQ

>Books:
Look above (excluding German)
>>
>>24037615
>white ppl smell
...We have a smell...
I thought that was only Asians.
>uncle came.
Well...this ejaculated pretty quickly...
> telling you shit.
Not always.
>Wisp
Do you mean the blue stones or the literal wisps?

Maybe you're just bored of the norm?

>>24037833
>life autistic fucks.
We have names, y'know!
>>24039569
You're the glue that holds this boat together.
>>24040412
>would be much apprecitated.
I can link to you too a cctv site?
>>24041914
>insecure and partly because he's insensitive.
Bruh.
>Vacation
Did you ask him about this? MAYBE he was just trying to encourage you to go out and enjoy the "me" time without having to think 'bout him?

Have a plan B if it goes tits up and just have a talk with him, make him to tell you what's what.
>Alone
You still got your famari
>>24045481
69, you dirty bastard.
>>
File: cheers.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>24045481
a LOT

>>24045829
I'm good at putting everything off until last minute. Sometimes I have to scare myself and think REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME YOU SCREWED UP? GOOD, DON'T DO THAT AGAIN
If it's dark outside/inside I'll turn on a lot of light, since it helps me concentrate. If I'm still having a hard time, I'll go get some tea and set small goals for myself
"Ok. 10 min of studying. If I'm in the middle of a paragraph when time's up, I'll finish the paragraph" and so on

Good luck brother. I'm working on finding a terapist, I still didn't do that yet BUT I'M ACTUALLY LOOKING SOME UP RIGHT NOW, AMAZING.
>>
>>24045913
...But...I forgot the last time I fucked up. D:
>Goals
That sounds like it'd work but why does it sounds so..efforty.
>te'rapist
...Sounds...fun...
>Rn
Gwan sun, keep doing good.
>>
>>24045970
If you wanna LEARN you gotta put EFFORT into it I guess. Do your best anon
>>
File: 1468246551914-1729795978.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1468246551914-1729795978.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
Good week!
>>
>>24045913
TEUFULSPAKT
>>
>>24046018
You too anon! How's your monday

>>24046029
Interesting but WAT
>>
>>24046091
>How's your monday
Just started it. Good so far.
>>
>>24046105
Ohhh I see! Go wreck the world. It's already 4:43pm here.
>>
>>24045829
Are you saying that the only time to post in this thread is when your bored!! Stop spilling state secrets senpai

Surprisingly or maybe unsurprisingly im terrible at keeping focused on most things in my life with writing, reading, working, and playing. But for fixing things I stay pretty in tune with myself I don't know why.

Try backing away from where ever your sitting and clear your head, maybe singing a song in your head or imagining what every thing your working on in your head. Like a visualizing a math problem in your mind till you see it.

But that's just a mericans advice idk if it works

>>24045850
All people smell, even you. But that's your own scent so you can't smell. Always wondered what I smell like now. Use to get compliments about, the I started working and smelled like cars so who knows.
But most white people smell like soap, like they just walked out of the shower
>Incest in black households
You wish that happened, just one more thing to add to the fan fic
>Blue stones
They wernt blue just a grey stone with hole near the top. Surprised I still remember that maybe I should draw it

>Got bored of the norm
Why didn't I try to an hero myself then?

>>24045913
>>24045850
Well 69 isn't as high as I thought but still. OP is a lot more work than you really think. I hope someone else holds the tourch next thread
>>
>>24046144
It's still a lot. You're a fighter, anon. Go you! How are ya
>>
>>24046151
There's still maybe 230 post to go, so maybe I can beat my last record of 80 something.

I'm doing alright, I accidently fell asleep at 11pm and woke up a 2am so I've just been lurking around and finishing up my laundry. And today is day I stop putting off all the house work I need to do aswell, fingers crossed.

Did your day start off randy or anything, hows your summer weather

And I guess I should post a current pic of myself, it's been a couple days since
>>
>>24046196
only 11 posts to go then, let's get em counting.

Oh Iktf. When I finally decide for a terapist I have to write a background story for my DnD character. Not really CHORES but it's stuff I've been putting aside for no reason hahaha

Not really, it's only a bit sunny. I was supposed to do some more laundry too, but I prioritized contacting a terapist.

Sure, go ahead. Post your mug
>>
File: 1468250148874-1121994873.jpg (893 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1468250148874-1121994873.jpg
893 KB, 1536x2048
>>24046144
>bored
Pretty much, boredsdead indnglboredsngldk the fuck up

Tried it, got a few pages done. But now I'm out of baccy. :(

My fancy pjonecking up tthe tepjotectctomp have a ppicture, will reply better on ompp
>>
File: your serious aren't you?.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
your serious aren't you?.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>24046218
Oh geez I feel so pressured to post now, but there's still the bump limit too

Lol yeah that DnD one is more of a hobby related chore, but who knows that character background could get pretty serious. How long does it need to be? But finding a therapist should on your "get shit done" list senpai.
How close are you to finding one, do you just need to make an appointment or do some paperwork?

It's the same here oddly enough last year July and August were the hottest months in Solcal. Protip call your therapist while doing laundry and cooking a meal

>>24046234
Hell maybe it's time to pick up a new hobby or something but at least you got thru a few pages fampie>>24046234

>My fancy pjonecking up tthe tepjotectctomp have a ppicture, will reply better on ompp
Que? I got the pj's part and the last part. But was the rest the tongue of the elves?
>>
File: Schmeckles.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Schmeckles.gif
3 MB, 500x500
MFW there's a blacklivesmatter event in my city
MFW when kids I know are going, who are from rich areas.
MFW No one addresses the crime stats
MFW MFW is posted multiple times and no one can stop me.
MFW MFW MFW is mentioned
MFW MFW MFW MFW is typed out on screen.

>>24046303
>elves?
My phone has a fabulous habit and moving around the words due to a fault with ,I'd presume, the residual files from the autocorrect.

What I meant was

Bored is dead, ngl.
Fancy phone habit, have a picture. Will reply better on comp.

>New hobby
Everything is damn expensive and I'm unemployed...pretty much a NEET rn.

>Few pages
Woot, I just recapped on basics.
>>24046144
>69 isn't as high as I thought but still.
Have you tried it with a gravity...replier. Wink, wink. >>24046144
>even you.
HOW DAR U!
>Own scent
I assure you after a few days of no shower and constant sweat, I smell a mighty smell that invades my own nose mercilessly.
>Petrol smell
Smells nice tho.
>Whities are clean
Aww tank you son...I think.
>Hole
Sure it wasn't a musical instrument?
>Draw
Go for it. Maybe the dream girl can link you to that site again.
>An hero
Because death is really, REALLY, boring. It's like being asleep but without a dream. You just kinda float devoid of any sense of self...at least I'd guess it'd be like that...until your brain starves.
>Bored
Pretty much, boards pretty dead, N.G.L (Not gunna lay)
>Secrets
It was common knowledge just like bread is bad and rain water is state owned property.
>Reward makes me feel good
Doy, haha.
>Head
I did, now my baccy's burned up and I can't/refuse to buy more...so...eh.
>Sing a song
Wut do you think the voocaroo was? Mindless jabbering and the occasional orgasmic sound?
>Just merican
Shh, don't talk like that. You guy's are a world power...kinda...you're a bitch place but a big, powerful, bitch.
>>24046018
GOOD DAY YOUNG MAN!
How's the Frau and kinder?
>>
>>24046303
I GOT A TERAPIST WOOOO
I was looking at ANYONE who were close by - which were like... 60 or so WHEW dedicated work

Now I just need to write my character backstory aaaaaaaaaaa. Luckily it's not supposed to be that intensely long, but I like writing. I'll just start and see where it ends I think

Also, fun fact. The largest national TV station called me today because I'm the main admin for a Pokemon group on Facebook (for Danes exclusively). And they wanted to interview me about Pokemon Go because of the phenomenon it's become. But I'm patiently waiting for the official release so they couldn't interview me for TV because I didn't play the game yet. Oh boy.
>>
>>24046613
Don't go to BLM events
Don't talk about BLM events
Hide all BLW posts
Don't reply to any BLM posters

Only reason to go to any other events is if your were personal affected but something, but your a nig so no. Or you know a qt girl thats going and you might get to touch boobas if you do

>My phone has a fabulous habit
Do you have a fabluous habit too of not proof reading? NO SUBSTITUTIONS

How fancy is your phone, if its an android then its no fancier than mine, your probably has more ram tho. Tk Motorola

>spensive
True but not every hobby involves money. You could easily go for a walk outside. I'm pretty sure your neighborhood is a lot nicer and cheekier than mine

Can you now apply your knowledge in the work place, and supply a professional and optimal work pace with your employer Y/N?

>gravity...replier
soooooo it would be 138 or -138?
>I smell a mighty smell
Your talking about BO senpai, I mean that scent of when you leave the house for school or work. But I should have said suburban white folks
>SMELLS GOOD
Only bloks that don't pump their own "gas" think that
>Go for it. Maybe the dream girl can link you to that site again.
Might as well before I forget it, that all that shit happened in my front yard. Only guide I need is where to plug the hole ;)
>Boring death is boring
True I always wondered that. But think theres more to it. Either you die and get shot up to some mythical cloud world where you do nothing all day. Or you die and your crappy being is left on this world till you move on
Or you live on as a form of energy and live out your day till you move on or just fade away into the earth. But if your dead how can your brain starve its already dead unless your stuck in a coma
>N.G.L bored be dead
Thats just the summer curse I guess
>baccy
is that a pack of cigarettes or chew?
>Wut do you think the voocaroo was?
Shit I was on mein fone when I say that post. Let me go look that up
>>
File: 1467853772700.gif (2 MB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1467853772700.gif
2 MB, 600x450
>>24046805
Ayyyyyyyyy you fucking did it!! Take pic related as compensation
Fuck really the closest one is 60km? Thats like a drive to a different city. I hope they don't charge for distant or some dumb shit. Did you set up a appointment yet or your getting to that point.

Did you find a got setting to base that character off on? I forgot what you said your last character is but just make up a bunch of high fantasy names where they grew up. Thats probably my favorite part of writing fantasy things

Wow dude that facebook group must not be that big then lol, but shit are you going to do a tv interview and all that jazz. But dude thats dumb as fuck that new channel didn't even check if it was released in their country. Thats just more pressure to play that game, I don't even think
the Canadian version has come out either. No clue how long it'll take either probably takes a lot of work to map ever plain out.
But their probably just going to ask about all the dangers that game causes or something like that, can't believe how popular that game got.

But when you do get I hope you live in a more popular place than me. Theres literally no pokecenters or gyms for miles from my house, thats what i get for living in a incorporated city area ;(
>>
>>24046877
NONO I meant I looked up 60 different terapists HAHA

I got a forest gnome and I just want her to have had a really peaceful life, playing with nearby beasts and elementals in the woods and such.

Yeah, I told them I didn't play it and they needed someone to demonstrate so I tried looking for someone to replace me in the interview. I got quite a few connection but everyone was busy. The journalist found herself a player, but I'm afraid he/she might be cancer and confirm normalfags' judgement about NERDS
>>
>>24046894
Whoops whoops may bad, but jesus no wonder you were gone for that long. I can't even imagine all the damn calls you had to make to get one.

>Peaceful life in DnD
You better do some creative with it. Like, "the gnomes lived in peace in the great forest as cobblers and honey makers till the army MOTOLAC? marched thru. but the forest gnomes were evacuated in time by the high elves, now they seek aid to take there home back."

Fuck man thats a straight bummer and now you might have danish version of Chris Hardwick about to speak for the pokemon community. Sounds like a wild fire waiting to happen. Fuck you could have been the first person in this thread to be on tv. Maybe you could have contacted someone here who
played and just lied out your ass as if you played proficiently. Don't even want to know where that news channel found that person, its probably going to be some redditor if god hates us enough.
>>
>>24046840
>qt girl
A qt moron
>Boobies
Degrading yourself for fat sacks of not cash.
>Proof reading
This box is too tight to move around and check everything.
>How fancy
It's a Chinese knockoff, you know huewei?
>Walk
You've seen my shit photography righ?
>Nice
I have hippies, snobs, and old peeps.
>Work
Well if someone develops an atheroma or has a
heart attack I can tell the watchers what is happening.
>#
Yuh?
>Oh, you mean the pharamone thing? (Can't spell for shit)
>Pump
Cars are expensive :'(
>Starve
Depending on how you die your brain will continue to function until it is starved of oxygen, blood, or other nutrients.
>Summer curse
Bring on the fresh meat already
>It was rolling, straights are expensive and less worthwhile and just taste worse now.
>Look it up
Actually listening, kekel
>>24046805
>I GOT A TERAPIST WOOOO
I'm proud of you my distant cousin!
>Pass up interview?
So?
Talk to people, start the thing by saying
"Although it has not yet been realeased here I have heard and seen from other peoples experiences this this and this
>>
>>24046968
Nah, I'm not interested in that. I want to have a naive, innocent kind of character who has a fresh meeting with anything eviler than a savage Bear in the woods. It'll be interesting

YEAH I'M SO NERVOUS ABOUT THAT. They needed someone to demonstrate the game and since my phone is hella old, I couldn't even get the game up and running before I'd meet up with the journalist. Nvm that

>>24046978
Thank you! They needed one to demonstrate and show the game to them. Which I cba for HAHAHA My phone is hella old
>>
>>24047047
>cba for
Would this help you in your career path?
Like you said, don't make another fuck up.
This is a blatant opportunity, you sure you want to pass it up?
A friend/boyfriend could get it for you/ get an emulator/ credit gameplay
>>
I'll tell you guys what, there's nothing more extricating than getting over a sense of ignorance and realizing you've done everything of significance right up to this point.
I've been gone from /sock/ for a while, less time than I really hoped for but nonetheless a significant period of time in the sense that I feel somewhat clearer in my head than I have felt for a good amount of time.
A perfect storm would describe the mentality here quite well.
I've met my grandma for the first time in my life which felt surreal and I've felt the repercussions of dealing with someone suffering from a mental illness.
All I'm doing right now is waiting for the hunting season to begin. I don't think I could feel more proud of the onerous negativity all around us than I do right now.

Skål, mina vänner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USdrQzkPrxk
>>
>>24046978

>A qt moron or the opposite?

>Degrading yourself fat sacks
All you got to do is stand there for a hour then leave before the chimpout

What kind ant technology are these people Huewei even dealing in? But sounds like something thats semi hard to break

>pikies, tossers, and nans
Dosn't sound to bad, maybe the snobs will be snobby. But dosn't everyone there make snobby comments out in public

You should come over here if you can read people having a heart attack, thats like the norm for some people in fat states

>Cars are expensive :'(
Arnet they like 600 for a decently used car over there? But then there is that butt cucking insurance and mot shit
>starved of oxygen, blood, or other nutrients.
Looks like I learned something new. And guess I know how to properly end my life. First step is buy a guillotine
>Wheres the beef?
This is a jap owned website...so they'll want beef teriyaki
>>
>>24047047
Then you could try something about she/he coming from a distant land of the gnomes thats never been touched by evil's glare or something compelling like that.

I honestly hope its not going to be so bad that it ends up on youtube, I think its the journalist that fuck up, they should have called you ahead of time, maybe you could have got it. But that camera battle option will kill some phones.
Guess the best thing to do is pray and see what happens, fug
>>
>>24047208
Welcome back.
>Hunting
Thought you were all for nature, Mr Panda Man?
>>24047509
>A qt moron or the opposite?
It's mostly white girl and thugs going.
>An hour
It's England. Being soaked for a little itty bitty titty isn't worth it. Might as well fork out for a Mcdonalds if you want that.
>Hard to break
I haven't broke it yet and I've dropped it.
It's pretty cool.
>Comments
Not really. I get a few dirty looks when I have hayfever and when my eyes are red because of the hayfever. Snobs are pretty much just really uptight, never talked to anyone lower class, very arrogant.
>Norm
So I can try to prevent/slow down a stroke in public after some guy waddles too quick? Fuck yuh
>£600
For a decent
Old
Car
Fuck no.
If they're selling for £600 they probably run down, some guy was shot in it, or it's had some serious ware...though I haven't looked that hard.
>Guillotine
Just remember to keep moving as the axe goes down. Your mouth and eyes may continue moving and it'll tots scare the tricker-treaters
>Jap owned
Oh yeah. I miss Moot...even though I never met him...
The asian dude has terrible english.
>>
>>24049323
>Bump
>>
>>24047978
A yearly quota aids the nature, it doesn't destroy it.
>>
Good day to you fellas.
>>
File: IMG_20160712_073347288.jpg (976 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160712_073347288.jpg
976 KB, 1440x2560
Cheese mmm
>>
>>24050412
That's a pretty decent block of cheese.
Is that gouda?
>>24050140
Good day.
>>
>>24050412
Not a bucket.
>>24049702
Tell that to the DODO.
>>
>>24050451
Never had bucket cheese>>24050441
Good day to you
>>
Where art thou cheese.
I miss and crave chats like I miss and crave cheese.
Healthy innit.
Time for everything I guess.
>>
It's hot and I just woke up, I have one (You) to send, but hope some more anons appear today
>>
I'm bored as fuck.

Can we invent something fun, now?

>>24050617
...So...can we?
>>24050887
>Time for everything I guess.
Your poetry is 9.5
>>
>>24051048
^This right here. Maybe I'll think of a dubs game or something when I get back

Give me 15 minutes to reply back to you man, think there's like 2 or 3 people lurking here today
>>
>>24051048
We can always try and ty working on it haha

I hope I'm not signing up for anything werd rofl.
>>
>>24047978
>It's mostly white girl
Is that enough not to go? You should at least try it once. I missed out on bernie and cliton going to my hometown, no presidential candidate has ever visited that plce
Didn't even like the two but still its a new experience
>and thugs going
Do people really believe that? Thats true but probably 40% of your blacks are thugs. But you know i've been labeled as a thug multiple times. So that word is pretty frustrating for me atm
>Being soaked for a little itty bitty titty
That probably the most un-English thing I've ever heard someone say. You could get both if you stay on the dollar value

Its ironic that all the name brand phone break so easily now, and you can get a nuclear proof phone for half the price. Pretty sure iphone are shipped with their screens precracked lol

Do you get hayfever often? I guess they think your high or something idk why they get so butthurt. If anything i guess you should fire off some dirty looks back at those snobs

>Fuck yuh
Well kinda, you could be that guy who goes over to them and yells out "OH MY GOD, HE'S HAVING STROKE SOMEONE CALL HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!"

Do you know how much used cars go for here? The bare minimum for a shitty civic is 1200. And thats not taking into account how riced out or how no maintenance went into that car.
If you never had a car before, that one thats got the brains matter splattered in it will probably be your first. i'm sure you could get a volvo 240 estate at least 5x cheaper than here.

>Your mouth and eyes may continue moving and it'll tots scare the tricker-treaters
Is that thing that lets you wink your eye from your decapitated head at your lover? Or is that some dumb french fairy tale?
>Oh yeah. I miss Moot...even though I never met him...
He use to post even on /soc/ sometimes which was funny, I've been in threads where he posted. But alas I've never gottten a (You) back from him

I've still haven't seen the jap owner post, but I heard so many times hes terribad at it
>>
>>24051301
Last time we tried a game here it was just a "dubs opens the box" drawing so hopefully nothing truly crazy happens
Fuck this thread only has 256 post? Maybe I should start making dumb daily news posts again. Who knows
>>
File: IMG_1362.jpg (106 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1362.jpg
106 KB, 640x480
/out/ all day preparing shite, attended a meeting with department discussing trip details, managed to call dibs on room that with two people, while others will be three per room
Printed some quick portfolio just in case, same shite I've posted earlier only a little edited

>>24047208
Swedeanon! Good to hear from you, also glad to know you're feeling well
What was she like, your grandmother and how come you met after all this time ?

>>24045829
>tfw you graduated and they all studying during summer
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>>24046303
Ayyy DA sup
Sorry for being lousy on (You)s real busy preparing for trip
How you been.

>>24050412
>Cheese
>;-;
>When you don't have to worry about your weight
>>
>>24051382
>Who knows
Do it.
>>24051337
Believe
The majority of those that I know who openly support it use it as a shield to direct their anger towards others.
>Labelling
Stereotypes and labelling exist. My attendance at the event would be mistaken as support. I'd rather not add to the head count.
>Often
Unfortunately.
>Dolla
$1200=£905
But I see your point.
>Fairy tale
Every story has shows some truth.
>>24051301
>I hope I'm not signing up for
Nothing too weird. I'll have the fat suits and double edged 20" black nobblers on stand by.
>>24051173
>hen I get back
I demand ENTERTAINMENT.
>>
File: IMG_1361.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1361.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>24051475
>>
>Leave room
>Go take a shower
>Want to wash the loneliness off me and pick my hair
>Come back see (You)s

There really must be some kind of god in this place

>>24051475
Ayyyyy its good to hear from ya again, but seriously its summer and you got a big trip coming up. I can't get made at you for getting away from this damnable site.

But shit it sounds like you were one of the first ones to get into that meeting famdingo. Do you know who your roommates are going to be yet?

And I've been all right just hanging in there till this job thing comes thru. But nothing amazing has happened.
My friend now really wants me to move out with him, so I'm really gonna try to strive for change this month. And I guess some mama drama mad me think that too

Maybe I'll post about that cause its kinda funny even tho I was half asleep

>>24051481
Let me dry my hair off right quick and start drawing something since we have a bit of a crowd

>direct their anger towards others
What exactly are they voicing their anger about? But that is the general definition of a protest, but idk how legal it is to have one over there
>Stereotypes and labelling exist
Really? I never would have guessed that. If theres protester then they'll be counter protester. Anything is better than just protesting over the web I guess
>But I see your point
Close enough I guess, should have said $800 at the start.
Go set some goals and look up how much a used car is over there. You seem like you got free time
>Every story has shows some truth.
All that is, is someone interpreted it the wrong way

>>24051482
Not going to lie, but that portfolio pack look cute. Like something out of a disney film. But you don't have a package envelope or something like that? That shit gonna get wet
>>
>>24051566
>anger about?
From what I've come to understand it is predominately their mentors and misguided peers projecting fear onto them. The fear then grows into hate and then into anger.
Though I haven't talked to many of those actually in poverty just rich kids who think they're oppressed.
>Legal
I know we're more liberal here, considering the 420 event.
>Web
Media is surprisingly powerful when (targeting small individuals...)
>Guessed
Cut that out, I'm tired.
>Wrong way
What is wrong? ;)
>>
>>24051475
I've got no idea who you are but hey!!
I'm glad to hear from you too, whoever you are.
I hope you're feeling well aswell even though you haven't specified it.
My grandma was quite shocked I'd say, after all it's been 21 years and so she didn't say much.
We only just met as she was disgustingly abusive towards my father, which turned him into that aswell.
I went in with a negative attitude desu, not really objective whatsoever but didn't feel like she deserved any of it as it has affected me majorly aswell.
Other than that I suppose it was just like facing a complete stranger, didn't really phase me that much at that moment.
Do you ever feel disposable anon? Cause I do.
>>24050617
Was it actually gouda?
>>
>>24051616
I never understood why people spend all their monies to go to college to just sit down and let themselves get brainwashed. Either by liberal nonsense or conservative crap
>who think they're oppressed
Idk why they think that, their rich so their the priority daily life. I'd only listen to then if one was irish or muslim or something like that.
>the 420 event
I guess that liberal but thats just the modern era of pot smoking I guess. That protest probably started from us mericans trying to pass that in some states

Its not only small individuals that get affected, but you never hear about large companies getting attacked. Think the pentagon got hacked earlier this year, and that makes like the 10th time now
>Cut that out, I'm tired.
Only the best greentexting from me my friend ;)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 122

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.