[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dd/lg Thread >inb4 I'm trash for having this kink I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
Dd/lg Thread

>inb4 I'm trash for having this kink
I already know, chill

Template:
>Age:
>Gender:
>Location:
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you not looking for?
>Pic?
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):

Discussion is also encouraged :)
>>
>>23966544
>Age: 25/23
>Gender: M/F
>Location: SoCal
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? Daddy and little girl
A Mommy or another little girl
A sadist, men, ascii horsecock
>Pic?
After we chat for a bit
kik Triple_king (daddy)
>>
File: RandomBlackHasFace.webm (2 MB, 480x790) Image search: [Google]
RandomBlackHasFace.webm
2 MB, 480x790
>Age:
>Gender:
Male, Black
>Location:
Canada
Definitely Daddy
a qt, I can call princess, flirt and get off with
men
>Pic?
have kik too but ask

Yea I don't look like a "daddy" leave me alone
>>
>>23966544
and watch this be a typical sausage fest
>>
>>23966732
OP is female but waiting for more people (hopefully) before I post :)
>>
>>Age:
>>Gender:
M
>>Location:
Tx
>>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle?
Daddy
"Uhh.. negative i am a meat popsicle."
>>What are you looking for?
My little princess
>>What are you not looking for?
Guys
>>Pic?
Attached
>>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):
Slurms_mckenzee
>>
>>23966603

Hi Lucio.
>>
File: 1429070242178.png (189 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
1429070242178.png
189 KB, 500x531
>>23966835
Hello son
>>
kik: AlexUKNerd

Daddy 30 M
Looking for my hot naugthy daugther
>>
>>23966842

Can I hear you say "Let's break it down!" ?
>>
File: eh no.gif (188 KB, 225x180) Image search: [Google]
eh no.gif
188 KB, 225x180
>>23966868
>>
>>23966876

Please =[
>>
>>23966827
Quality body you've got there, sir. I hope you'll find a nice Texan girl. Post again if you ever move up north.
>Would enjoy your hands on my hips and you calling me a good girl
>>
Template:
>Age:
>Gender:
Androgynous w/ vagina
>Location:
Midwest US
bratty pet/girl
Friends or dom!!
Monogamous relationship
>Pic?
When you add me sure (im kinda cute)
>>
>>23967022
Thank you kitten, I appreciate that. Where up north?
>>
>>23966544
(Sweet dubs)
Well, since these threads last forever might as well jump on earlier than later.
I'm such a candy ass.
>>Age:23
>>Location: Sandy Eggo,Commi4na
I'm 0.839% meatpopsicle, and the rest isn't sure. With an exgf I was submissive at the end of it all, but it reminds me of her so I shy more away from that now. Call me papi because I hate saying the word daddy.
>>What are you looking for? Nothing, honestly. I'm not setting any bars- I just want people to reach out and chat. I'm up late for those around the world~
I'll know it when I come across it.
>>Pic? Related, murrica fuck ya
>>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc): lilcandydaddy on skype, and ctmacrae on Kik. I'd rather Kik, I'm a busy guy.
>Discussion is also encouraged :)
^^^^^^^
It certainly is at casa de la candyass
>>
>>23967035

This dick
>>
File: image.jpg (320 KB, 1211x1267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320 KB, 1211x1267
Forgot picture....sorry
>>
>>23967035
Oregon. Too far!
>>
>>23967045
Definitely. Shame though, i was stationed in Washington a couple of years ago.
>>
>>23967052
Do you ever go back up there?
>>
>>23967068
I've been back once. But once I get my degree I plan on moving back. I love the pac northwest, it's absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>23967074
I agree! I couldn't be anywhere but here.
>>
>>23967079
That's how I felt after I left. It saddens me all the time. But one day...
>>
>>23967082
How long until you've finished your degree?
>>
>>23967089
Maybe 2 or 3 years. I'm even considering transferring to UW or something up there. I still haven't decided.
>>
>>23967030
Username not found
>>
>>23967145
errr i dunno why!! that's what it is. wanna give me your stuff?
>>
Bump for no reason other then I feel like I've gotta wait a few years before any takes me serious as a papi
>>
31/m here into DDlg. I'm an American living in Germany for now, though moving back to the US in the fall (and I have yet to decide where).

I would love to find a little girl who wants a caring daddy and, strangely, mostly nonsexual play. Does that exist? I would want to take my little on trips where she could have my full attention and be treated like the little princess she is.

I'll just throw my Skype out there in case anyone is interested in discussing this more...
>>
>>23967785
>I would love to find a little girl who wants a caring daddy and, strangely, mostly nonsexual play. Does that exist?
It does! It's rare to find a Daddy who not just puts up with it but would prefer primarily nonsexual!

What would you like to do with your little girl?
>>
>>23967804
I'm looking for a girl whom I could slowly strip away her adulthood and her decision making. I'm into ageplay so obviously there's some part of that involved, but ideally I would find out what my little girl wants and slowly bring her back to that stage, where she would be daddy's little girl.

In short, it depends upon the person, but I would love to travel somewhere with my little girl, make rules for the trip (she has to hold my hand, call me daddy, etc). I believe a lot more in positive reinforcement than negative.

A little rambling but yeah, I'm dynamic. I'm open to seeing what my lg would want and tailoring both of our desires into that.
>>
>>23967812
>slowly strip away her adulthood and her decision making.
>make rules for the trip (she has to hold my hand, call me daddy, etc)
>I believe a lot more in positive reinforcement than negative

I'm a pretty independent sort of girl, and this excited me more than I expected to be.
It would be nice to regress. To put the reigns (or the leash) in someone else's hands. To not have to be so strong and together all the time. To let Daddy be the strong one, for him to take care of me.

I'm getting shivers.
>>
>>23967175
This precisely
>>
>>23967785
>I would love to find a little girl who wants a caring daddy and, strangely, mostly nonsexual play. Does that exist?

Daddy wannabe here.

The kink interests me for the exact reason you mentioned but the kink always seems to start and end at sexual things, why is it so hard to find a little that wants to be an all the time little?
>>
>>23967901
I think that's why a lot of powerful women are subs. They like the weight to be taken off their shoulders
>>
As a wanna-be papi, how do I get myself to focus more on the intimate and I dare say romantic aspects of DDLG play without focusing on the obviously sexual?
>>
>>23967804
Do a lot of littles prefer non-sexual play?
>>
>>23968323
I'd say so. Part of what sets DD/lg apart from general D/s is the non sexual things. The appeal is more than being dominated, it's about being cared for. There's drawing with crayons, being dressed up, being pushed on a swing, being taught a new skill by Daddy, going to a carnival, being helped with my homework - there are so many fun things to do together!

For me, the sexual side is very secondary. It's more of a way to give back to whomever my Daddy would be. I would want to do something for him to show him how grateful I am. My own pleasure is less important.
>>
>>23968433
Hmm I feel the same way a lot but that last sentence has caused me a lot of problems. I wish I could grow up sexually. It makes me feel like this is less of a kink and more of an actual psychological problem in the way of regression or something like that.
>>
>>23966544
female
EU
am: little girl
looking for: my daddy (around my age, under 25)
Pic: only above waist
Kik: kavescsesze
>>
File: oGD6ynA.jpg (137 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
oGD6ynA.jpg
137 KB, 750x750
bump
>>
>>23966827
I agree with that other poster, you're quite attractive. Shame I don't live anywhere near Texas. I'd enjoy sitting in your lap.
>>23967812
I find this arousing. I spend so much of my life trying hard to maintain control of myself and the things around me, so I find the idea of slowly losing that control and being taken care of really appealing.
>>
>>23968433

>"My own pleasure is less important."

That's not what daddy likes to hear, princess.
>>
File: fucking millennials.png (568 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
fucking millennials.png
568 KB, 634x423
>>23966544
>M/20/IN
>Daddy/sometimes little boy
>Looking for a little girl or mommy, chubby is appreciated but I love all shapes and sizes. I like cartoons, anime, especially Jojo's bizarre adventure, star wars, dank memes, spoopy shit and worshipping the booty
>Not looking for dudes unless they're super feminine or traps, paywhores, normies, boring people or mean people.
>Ask for that motherfuckin face bitch
>Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24, talk to me because I'm lonely and bored and want to die and junk.
>>
>>23967812
This sounds lovely
>>23968433
And I think this is such a great example of the type of Dd/lg that isn't completely about the sexual aspects. My favorite kinnnnd~

Also here's my thing I guess:
>Age:
>Gender:
F
>Location:
Florida
little girl/kitty
Eventually a Daddy that enjoys the more emotional and mental aspects of the kink as well as the sexual; as messed up as it is I want an actual 'father figure' type relationship... just with sexual stuff too. And that would include ageplay, at times a more Master/slave or Owner/pet relationship, and various other kink related fun. But right now I'm just looking for people who are into this kind of thing to talk to, be that Daddies or littles or whatever
People who want to sext or send nudes, guys who think it's okay to call me pet names right off the bat
>Pic?
I'll send one on kik if we've talked for a while
kik is flowerylolita
>>
tfw no daddy
>>
>>23969504
Well why don't you list what sort of little you are and what sort of daddy you are after - just a thought. Much more helpful
>>
File: 1450634983553.jpg (10 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
1450634983553.jpg
10 KB, 236x275
>ASL
28/m/Southern California
>orientation/role
daddy
>ageplay Y/N, if so what rough age?
Yes and I dont really have an age range just no diapers
>any experience?
Ive had a handful experience but I'd want to learn and do more
>kinks
bite, scratching, voyeurism, degradation, spankings, pet play, feet , incest , public sex
>limits
scat and animals
>non-kinky hobbies
video games, reading, adventuring, conventions, comics and anime
>what are you looking for?
do have a ddlg relationship thats long term and serious with someone who shares the same likes / hobbies i do.
>contact
kik:mcboots
>>
Her up
>>
>>23969621
Boots my good chap, I thought you were up in NorCal?

t. Candyass
>>
>Age:
25/m/Los Angeles

daddy

a cute and petite little girl that is local to SoCal or nearby. I'm also interested in master/slave stuff. so a very submissive lg would be great; however I'm open to any level of experience.

people that waste my time.

>Pic?
will provide on kik. I'm attractive and fit, and expect more or less the same.

kik: johniskillno
>>
>>23970210
nah socal

always been in socal
>>
My second time trying this.

>Age:
20s
>Gender:
F
>Location:
GA
Girl looking for a daddy
A loving daddy, someone to talk to throughout the day and share my thoughts and feelings. A real connection and relationship is necessary, and the sexual part is secondary. My ideal daddy is caring but stern, pampers and spoils me when I've been good (a reward system maybe?), and punishes me when I've disappointed him (but nothing that makes the relationship unenjoyable).
Someone who wants nudes, spammers. I'm busy during the weekday but can make time to text chat.
>Pic?
Eventually. I'm thin and pale, average height.
Leave yours.
>>
File: 1436500814376.jpg (474 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1436500814376.jpg
474 KB, 900x900
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
USA
Meat popsicle, of course.
Companionship with someone interesting and interested in me. I'll happily spoil someone but only if we get along and I really like her. Someone that can fit into a "little" role but doesn't blow it the fuck out. Don't act 12. That's not attractive. I want to get to know someone and laugh, enjoy interests/hobbies, etc.
Time wasters. If you're bored, scroll down and add the next dude. I'm not looking for nudes or playing around. If you expect to get off on being a female, replying once every few days, or replying with one word at a time, I'm not your guy. I'm going to sound picky as fuck, but I'd rather be that than get every basic, entitled fucker in my inbox.
>Pic?
Sure, just ask me on kik.
Kik: whyamievendoingthis
>>
>>23970488
I would love to be your daddy but you live too far :-(
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
female
>Location:
california
pet girl :)
dom!
monogamy
>Pic?
that's me
tumblr: sinner-in-space
8tracks: desideratum_
>>
>>23970654
Too bad you don't have a kik... What part of Cali?
>>
>>23970488
Skinny and pale is my favorite.. 30m in florida..
Kik-fla772
>>
>>23970654
Therr are many desideratum_ out there. Which one is you?
>>
>tfw when you lose your long-term, pansexual, gorgeous, Latina little girl
>>
>>23966544
Anyone looking for a caring loyal daddy? Kik jdilla414 if any interest.
>>
Bump!

Hey
KIK: GuardianX420

26/m/nyc/bi
looking for sex interested in dirty talk/nudes welcome hmu!
>>
>Age: 31
>Gender: M , Virgin
>Location: Los Angeles
whatever gets me laid lol
dc
no freakin dudes
kik: zsasza
>>
>>23970488
I can be your daddy, kik me Champion909
>>
>>23970488

I'd love to chat!

Kik is snowman23456
>>
>>23972092
I've talked to you before, haha.
>>
>>23968456
I do worry about that sometimes! I have had to be careful about people taking advantage of me.
I'll try to keep a healthy balance. I won't let myself fall into 24/7 but I'll let myself indulge every once in a while.

I am a self sacrificing type, particularly with people I care about. It's troublesome. But I dream about this kind of Daddy >>23969316 who will make an effort to show me how to live fairly.

Not someone like me, who is also self sacrificing. I've been there. You get into loops of each putting the other before themselves. But someone who knows fair. Who is very self aware of what they need, who won't sacrifice that, and to teach me to take care of myself.

A mentor, of sorts.

I hesitate, since I've been taught that I need to fix myself on my own. That involving other people is a burden. But if everyone is happy in the end, it can't be too bad, right?
>>
>>23973193
No. You're pretty spot on. That's how it should be. A daddy of supposed to do that. Guide you, show you what's fair/unfair, right/wrong, and show you what makes you happy and how to be happy. To show you the inner strength you have and make you a better person over all.
>>
>>23966544

28, male
I'm the dom type
I'm not really into roleplaying dd/lg... I want an organic 24/7 365 dynamic. I'm protective, stoic, and structured all the time, and I want a girl who is scared and/or doesn't want to grow up ever. I don't want a pretend dependency, I want someone who genuinenly feels little all the time and enjoys it

I've been in a lot of situations where it was all play. And it was fun, but not what I want anymore. Really difficult to find.
>>
File: AL86t0w.jpg (50 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
AL86t0w.jpg
50 KB, 550x413
>>23966544
>Age, Gender, Location:
19, F, Netherlands
Girl
online-only day to day contact, similar timezone, between 20/30 years old, experienced is a definite plus
someone who expects you to call him daddy straight away or an on/off switch on the little thing, nudes, total life controlling business.
>Pic?
eventually
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc)
send me an email, [email protected] , with a little about yourself/ what you want and if we fit then my preferred platform is skype. I like actually talking more than chatting, especially when getting to know someone.

honestly I'm a stubborn little shit sometimes but I love love it when I'm around someone that can win a discussion from me and make me believe that they genuinely do know better when they say "Because I said so", if that makes any sense. I like sharing my hobbies and learning about yours, maybe gaming or watching movies together or just general cutesey stuff. yiss.
>>
Let this live through the night
>>
File: me.... apparently.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
me.... apparently.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>23970488

Reach out to me if you'd like to talk. We can learn a bit about each other, and see how things go.

Pic is me
>>
>18
>F
>US
>I'm a little girl
>looking for a daddy, meaningful conversation and new friends
>not looking for guys who just want nudes, guys who think they can tell me what to do promptly upon contacting me
>we can get to the picture later
>reply with your Kik pretty please
>>
>>23974812
Add me spongetops, we might click
>>
>>23974812
kik: Julyishere
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
f
>Location:
ethnicity is russian/english but I live in Australia x
lg
dom/daddy
people who straight up ask for nudes (not cool)
>Pic?
Add me on kik (-:
kik: dvacet
>>
>>23973268
contact info?
>>
>>23966827
You are fucking hot!
>>
>>23975001
Thank you. I appreciate that.
>>
>>23974812
Kik: gagegotem
>>
>>23974812
Ctmacrae. It's a weird name for a Kik but hey it's honorable.

Just so you know I am in SoCal so mind the time difference if there is one.
>>
>>23974984

emptythecradle@gmail
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
Sydney
LG
A daddy who lives in Sydney to sext and eventually meet up with
People who don't live in Sydney, AUS
>Pic?
ill send one on kik x
prettyboob
>>
Bamp bamp
>>
>Template:
>>Age:
>>Gender:
M
>>Location:
North NY/southern Ontario
Girls only please. Chubby, skinny, all colors and shapes and sizes welcome
Males
>>Pic?
Related
Kik necr0tic
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
m
>Location:
England
Daddy
a little to look after
guys
>Pic?
ask
kik: ballse
>>
>>23976650
* KIK : ballse22
>>
>>23974812
ThatguyKW1
>>
>>23966544
>Age:
>Gender:
m
>Location:
colo
boy toy
women
men
>Pic?
after we talk for a minute
j.smith.ay (kik)
>>
Here's a bump for signal boosting me.

Just add me on Kik or skype, it's worth your while.

Lildaddycandy on skype
Ctmacrae on Kik
>>
>>23967785
That sounds amazing. One of the problems I've been having is every would-be daddy I contact tries to launch into the sexual stuff way too quickly. And I'm not 100% opposed to the sexual stuff, but it's just not at all what I want from this kind of relationship. Like, if my endgame was giving blowjobs, there'd be easier ways of accomplishing that.
>>
>Age:
23 today!
>Gender:
Girl (trans)
>Location:
California
Little girl
A primarily non-sexual Daddy Dom. I can tend to be a bit... fragile, so preferably the kind of Daddy who thinks a certain amount of neediness is cute. Nerdiness is a big plus, and I'm really fond of bedtime stories.

Starting online, and then we can meet up if we click.
See my earlier post. Also, if you end up thinking we're not compatible, that's fine. Just tell me that. Don't just vanish into thin air. Also people more than a couple time zones away; I've tried it before, and it just quickly gets frustrating.
>Pic?
I'm on mobile. I'm out of town until tomorrow. I can share pics on Kik/Skype, though.
I've got Kik and Skype, but the latter doesn't work so good on my phone, so probably not until I get home. Reply with your info and I'll message you.
>>
>>23977834
Happy birthday!!
>>
>>23974812
kik is sam.l09
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:Midwest US/Minnesota
DD
Preferably a little girl or pet (female), but I would also enjoy talking to other people in the DDlg community who are experienced with this. This fetish is my #1, but I don't really know what to do. I'm dominant and like caring for littles. But I also know there are lots of variables.
Everything else
>Pic?
I will give you one on snapchat!
SC: Suuuuuhdude
>>
>Gender: Female
>Location: California (Fresno/Visalia)
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? Babygirl
>What are you looking for? A respectful Daddy who is hard working, nonsmoker, hopefully around 24-30ish, likes nerdy stuff, can hopefully guide me into being new to DD/lg
>What are you not looking for? People who are not seriously looking, those who only wants nudes
>Pic? If I like you then yes
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc): Skype: WhovianGal
>>
>>23973193
My current gf (lg) is very much like this. Her previous relationship really fucked her up because she's so submissive and people-pleasing, and he took advantage of that and emotionally abused her. I've been slowly undoing the damage he's done and guiding her toward being emotionally healthier. She's such a beautiful person inside and out, it's the most rewarding thing I've ever done.
>>
>>23978916
This tends to be the case with most littles Ive run across. And most of them are also nonmonogamous because they cant really do relationships.
>>
>Age: 40ish
>Gender: Male
>Location: Gulf Coast of Florida
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? Daddy
>What are you looking for? I'm looking for someone to spend time with. A girl/woman that isn't all about money and the things I can buy her. Someone who would enjoy getting to know the real me.
>What are you not looking for? Sugar babies. Stuck up, self absorbed assholes.
>Pic? If we get along well, sure.
Broken4chandaddy on kik
[email protected]
>>
>>23977913
Thanks! I don't normally make a big deal of my birthday, but it's been a pretty fun one.
>>
>>23977834
Happy birthday. I'd be game to chat. KIK Buck_Rogers
>>
>>23977834
Kik skippymisfits24 please.
>>
>>23974812
Kik skippymisfits24 pretty please.
>>
>>23978729
Liar. I've seen that skype handle used for someone in Ga
>>
>>23979017
Good. I'm glad to hear that.
>>
>>23978916
>>23978978
Oh no, this sounds just like me. I'm a stereotype? What do I do?
>>
>>23966603
would let you daddy
>>
>>23977834
Hi, Happy Birthday! I'm 28/m/aus. Skype is lostgravity_au. Add me if I don't sound horrible.
>>
>Age: 23
>Gender: male
>Location: south yorkshire, uk
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? Daddy / also enjoy being dominant
I'm looking for a uk little to chat to and get to know with the potential of meeting up and it turning into a relationship
non-uk littles, a uk little who lives miles away from me. I like to be able to spend time with a person when I get to know them.
>Pic?
don't have a lot of self-confidence so would prefer sending a pic directly to you once we have chatted a little.
kik - maxjones2012
>>
>>Age:

28 / 19

>>Gender:

M / F

>>Location:

Texas

Daddy / littlegirl

Friends for playtime.

People who think being in this lifestyle is purely for sex.

>>Pic?

Eventually.

We'll gladly share if someone seems cool.
>>
File: 1428743602142.jpg (767 KB, 1626x1626) Image search: [Google]
1428743602142.jpg
767 KB, 1626x1626
To all the guys ITT: she WILL cheat on you...they always do.

(pic unrelated)
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Eastern United States
Daddy, sort of. I'm really more of what I call a "cuddly sadist." I'm a dom insofar as it allows me to be a sadist (not entirely sure how submissive sadists would work...). Put concisely, I will punish you very harshly (within consensual boundaries) and afterwards will cuddle up with you and remind you how much I love/care for you. If a relationship progresses that far, that is.
A little. Relationship would probably (unfortunately) be mostly online, as I'm kind of geographically stuck here for a few years. Also totally willing to talk about my own experiences with kink in general, and dd/lg specifically if you're kind of interested but don't really know what it's all about. I also definitely like bratty girls (more opportunities for punishment!).
A full-time sub who needs me to run her life for her. I know this is a dealbreaker for many of you, but I like my littles to have an independent streak.
>Pic?
Yours gets mine, will gladly share once we start talking and I see that I'm not getting catfished or something.
kik: alpha.orionis
>>
>Gender:
M
>Location:
Daddy
Little girl
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc): kik is dldom
>>
>Age:

>Gender:
M

>Location:
NY

Boy

Mommy. Maybe a daddy if you're cute enough

Subs

>Pic?
When we get there

>>
File: (1066 × 1600).jpg (273 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
(1066 × 1600).jpg
273 KB, 1066x1600
>22 F

>East Coast US

>I am a bossy little lady

>Looking for my Daddy to worship and adore while he's wrapped around my pinky finger

>online only, text with occasional pictures

>kinks: incest, pedophilia, racial/cultural tension, emotional and physical abuse, slavery

>Pic after we get to know each other. I wear headscarf, glasses, skirts, petite brunette

>Email me with a bit about yourself, please: [email protected]
>>
M
Uk
Boy
Looking for mummy maybe daddy for friends sexting pic swap
Pic on kik
Billtins2015
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
>Location:
Atlanta, GA
Little girl/pet
Someone to look after me and care about me. A daddy who will spoil me with affection and help give me some direction. I just want senpai to notice me.
Anyone long distance.
>Pic?
Not posting here, but add me on kik.
Kik- wretchedshiro
>>
File: IMG_20160215_002002.jpg (309 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160215_002002.jpg
309 KB, 1280x960
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
Canada, Ottawa
Little Girl
A Daddy who likes to keep me diapered among other things.
Someone into needle play or extreme violence.
>Pic?
Contact me for a picture. Send a pic get a pic.
Kik: Pumpakinboo
>>
>>23973268

Might I ask you location?
>>
33, m. Chicago.

Looking for a sweet chubby girl to play with.

kik:mikeomatic15
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 978x1404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 978x1404
I'm just a regular mug of joe.
With a splash of DDLG.

Email me

Amacanon @ yahoo

Just talk to me.
I think I'm sexy, sexy enough for basic conversation

(See the lack of an definition for proofs)
>>
File: Screenshot_20160621-084158.png (225 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160621-084158.png
225 KB, 1080x1920
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
South East U.S
Daddy
A cute adorable girl for me to love and spoil.
Someone who thinks that DD/lg is only about sex.
>Pic?
Upon request, over Kik.
Kik: ChiefArdy
Snap: ChiefArdy
It's all: ChiefArdy
>>
File: howdaddiesaremade.jpg (121 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
howdaddiesaremade.jpg
121 KB, 500x667
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
Europe
>Are you a Daddy,Mommy,girl,boy,pet,meat popsicle?
Daddy with issues
I want to take care of someone, but I also have needs
Sluts
>Pic?
I do
>Contact Info(Kik,skype,etc):
Kik: daddymissesyoulittle
>>
>Gender: fem
>Location: canada
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? little kitten
>What are you looking for? just someone to talk to about kink and stuff maybe share pics with if i think you're interesting
>What are you not looking for? LDR or anything similar

if you're interested in chatting just link your kik to this post, down to talk to other littles and Doms.
>>
>>23985756
john.davis1 i'm a dom and would love to talk to you
>>
File: 1466812314492.jpg (16 KB, 227x297) Image search: [Google]
1466812314492.jpg
16 KB, 227x297
Lesbian little here...Is this even possible to find a "mommy" for me?
I'm not even needy, i just need to be checked on once in a while and told i'm loved. And just goof off/weeb out with her and if we don't have the same interests i would do my best to understand hers as long as she understand and loves me...(also taller and older than me would be really awesome, i'm 5"3 and a half and 19)
I just need some stability in this unstable scary world.
>>
>>23985816
Bruh...... 16? Gtfo
>>
>>23985824
Another lesbian here. With the very limited number of lesbians I've talked to who I also discussed bdsm with, they were mostly subs. But that might be from me making friends with people who are too similar to me.

I'm sure that there's Mommy Dommes out there. Think of the stereotypical coddling mom-friend. That kind of character would be great for a MD.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
UK
Little girl (princess)
Other little friends / friends who are into the kink; I don't mind if you're a daddy/mummy/little
A daddy/mummy (I have a daddy)
>Pic?
Doesn't matter what I look like because this isn't romantic, but if we talk i'll show you!
kik is princesslbelle
>>
>>23985756
My post is here: >>23982036

Cheers!

>>23985824
Good luck, kiddo.
>>
Female
Nevada
Girl
Looking for a daddy to have fun with
DanaMidori
>>
>>23987041
not found?
>>
>>23985824
Kik me babe we can figure out if we are compatible. Mention you are from this thread please

Kik:Iwishforpizza
>>23985873
I'm a use to be mistress trying to become a nurturing mother but tendencies slip sometimes. I love sub girls, they are always so fun
>>
>>23985756
>>
>>23980424
Post info then
>>
>>23982693
>>23969334
I'm gonna skip the whole email middle man and point you towards my post.
>>
>>23983666

West coast USA
>>
>>23988043
Do you use Kik?
>>
>>23988287

Nah... sorry, I just can't keep up with it. I stick with email and text message
>>
>>23988350
I emailed you.
>>
>>23988350
Shoot me your number via email I'm willing to text. Don't want to post mine publicly.
>>
>>23973268

Disregard this post. I'm a scummy fuck. I actually already have a little girl and she's all of these things and more.
>>
>>23988787
Yup. And I know his posts, anonymous or not. Shit doesn't get by me.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x1136
As a little/submissive who has been severely hurt and violated, what's next? How do I move on from something that meant so much to me for two years? The only thing I had to hold onto were promises he made me (pic related). I believed them. Now, I feel like everything important and fucking sacred to me has been disrespected. Emotionally, I am obliterated.
>>
>>23989327
Do I move on? Do I just keep pushing for a man I love? I can't fully even process his sneaky fucking behavior. All because he's too chickenshit to ever make it real and says I'm just too "out of his league"
>>
>>23989332
sorry for triple post, but Advice is welcome because I'm not very good at making decisions. That's, generally, his job.
>>
I say you move on to the next daddy. I will make your decisions for you if that's what you seek, as well as fill the void you now have. I can help heal if that is what you need.
>>
>>23989578
I can't even think right now, to be honest. My head, my entire world is spinning. Before yesterday, I believed in 2-3 months I'd be living with him. Now, I don't know what the fuck I am or where I'll be.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
>Location:
UK
Mommy / girl / pet
Someone to chat to in the thread. I'm been feeling more of a mommy than a little lately, so wondering what people like
a partner, pic sharing
maybe if we get along here
>>
>>23989642
If you want kik me. Guck_en
>>
>>23989584
If you have sc, contact me. Theelectrictuna. We can talk about it there
>>
>>23989683
I'm a lady, I don't snapchat~
>>
>>23989642
chat in here is difficult. If want to chat first and meet each other send me an email: [email protected]
Hope you do it :D
>>
>>23989910
hows it difficult? whats your email
>>
>>23989642
I'd be happy to chat via kik if your interested...

Johnofmarks
>>
>>23989642
Do you like girls?
>>
I'm a daddy who wants to chat with his sweet little girl.

I love the idea of the two knowing how wrong it is but not stopping. Hesitation giving into list.

Add dannyabels1 on kik. Not looking for pics or anything, just sex chat. If it gets to that point it does.
>>
>>23985756
seb.h.
>>
>>23974812
Add me
seb.h.
>>
File: ShyGuy.png (380 KB, 840x972) Image search: [Google]
ShyGuy.png
380 KB, 840x972
I'm a little boy looking for a mommy (domme or not)
>>
>>23989642
What are you like? You sound nice.
>>
>>23990114
Email: [email protected]
>>
>tfw foreign people keep adding me and not reading my post, thinking im a girl

seriously wtf lol
>>
>>23989327
Nothing in life is certain, and that is a lot of stuff to promise.
>>
>>Age:
>>Gender:
Male
>>Location:
Essex UK
Can be daddy or boy
Mommy or little girl, dirty chat and friends in the long run
?
>>Pic?
Its on kik
>>Contact Info (Kik):
frobanner
>>
File: censorphoto4_(webcamio.com).png (652 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
censorphoto4_(webcamio.com).png
652 KB, 800x600
>Gender: amab NB (but for play I like being gendered female)
>Location: Canada
Liiiitttle girl.
A daddy, or just ppl with the same interest
Aggressive/forceful people
>Pic?
I dont really have any cute "little" pics but ok
barfkitten

i find dd/lg stuff gets rly strange when ur nonbinary. idk
>>
>>23991523
Hell... I'll bite email sent.
>>
>>23989642
Hi, I'm this guy
>>23991652
Not done this before really but qould be fun to try, I'm very open to you being mommy
>>
>>23989642
Kik skippymisfits24 please, I haven't had a mommy in forever.
>>
>>23991662
Explain your gender to me.

What's non binary
>>
>>23992737
Male at birth who doesn't identify as male or female I believe.
>>
35/m/Daddy

I work as a medical professional.

I'm in search of a little girl who needs guidance, reinforcement, and support in her life.

It's probably a given, but I'm not interested in taking to guys.

If you fit my above mentioned criteria, please message me on kik: doc74656
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Inland Empire/SoCal
Daddy
A little that lives near me so we can actually meet and not just talk online or text.
guys,
>Pic?
In kik
faithsstone
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Colorado
Daddy
An adorable little who is respectful and eager to please, who is in need of a little guidance, spanking, light BDSM, and a lot of cuddling.
Brats, drama, gold diggers
Kik: dj1rs
>>
Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? Daddy
What are you looking for?
Looking for some girls who want to be littles to be loved and chat with.
What are you not looking for?
People who disappeare without a trace.
Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):
Kik Johnofmarks
>>
>Gender: male
>Location: Fl
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? Daddy or voy
>What are you looking for? Lg or mommy
>What are you not looking for? Not much
>Pic? On kik
Tommykermit54 (kik)
>>
File: 52568093_p0.jpg (366 KB, 1000x1628) Image search: [Google]
52568093_p0.jpg
366 KB, 1000x1628
>A/S/L
21, Male, North East US

Daddy in terms of role, but I like the sound of 'Sir' a lot better or maybe a similar title.

A princess to call my own. I want someone who I can spoil, shower with affection, and make her feel special. It's alright if she gets fussy, bossy, or pouty on occasion, because she knows she's my little princess and deserves to be treated like one while having all my attention. There would be clear rules and boundaries though, and if she crossed them she'd get a proper punishment as well. I want to turn her into a proper little Lady over time: how to speak properly, what sorts of dresses and outfits a princess should wear, how she should wear her hair, what choices she should make, and other things along those lines. I'd only want the very best for her, since I want to see her blossom and become the lovely young Lady that she can be. Overall, I just want to be very involved within her life and make her feel like Royalty.

As for more general points: Preferably +/- 3 years in comparison to my age, LDR is fine so long as she can stay committed to it, safety and comfort above all else, willing to talk/text/chat at least once a day, this sort of relationship dynamic is new to me as well so some patience is greatly appreciated.

People with commitment issues/non-monogamous, anyone who isn't biologically female, anyone with a regression age lower than 13 or so (I can budge a bit on this), things getting too sexual from the very start, I'm a bit picky in terms of looks as well so I apologize in advance if things just don't work out.

>Pic
Eventually, but I can promise that I'm fairly attractive at the very least and have no major health issues.

>Contact Info
I'll consider dropping something if there's any interest
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Texas
Meat popsicle, of course.
Someone interesting. I'm not looking to jumpstart the ddlg process. I'd like companionship, to get to know you, etc. We're free to talk about kinks and such when we're comfortable with each other. Ideally you'd share my kinks -- orgasm control and denial, slight degradation, cock worship, bdsm, etc -- and interests.
Someone bored looking for a random chat, someone not interested in my post, etc. You're free to message me if you think anything here is interesting, but if you're not going to put in effort yourself neither will I. I'm sure it sounds harsh, but I'd rather it be and get more genuine adds.
>Pic?
Sure. Just ask me on kik.
Kik: whyamievendoingthis
>>
>>23981952
This man speaks the truth
>>
>>23979951
guess they don't call it daddy issues for no reason (I'm in the same boat though)
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
m
>Location:
midwest us
daddy dom
little girl to take care of, chat and maybe sext if there's the right connection
>Pic?
sure - just ask. I'm reasonably athletic, decently groomed. Also work long hours and I need someone to chill with.
mikeomatic15
>>
31/m/Western Australia
Looking for a girl with a genuine diagnosed Elektra Complex. Have dated one before, muh dick
>>
>>23999292
Are you retarded? I hope you got banned, not for being a minor but for being a literal spastic
>>
I'd just message people before a banhammer comes along.
>>
>>23985756
hazhar95
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
WA state
I switch, but I'm mostly a Mommy
>Other kinks?
Rape roleplay, piss, rope bondage, feet, general rough sex stuff, petplay, lots of stuff.
A cute girl or boy to talk with and see where it goes. Preferably someone near me. Age doesn't matter too much.
Anyone outside the US, creepy dudes, littles who like baby talk (please at least attempt to use proper grammar and such)
>Pic?
After we chat for a bit. If you want a BBW I'm not for you, I'm quite slim.
Kik: ducklings270
>>
File: 1441604858003.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1441604858003.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>23981952
thats why you dont put all your eggs in one basket, buddy
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
S. Indiana
Boy
Mommy
Someone to treat me like a baby
>Pic
Later/not on thread
Kik: ctznen
>>
>>23966544
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
US
Girl/pet. (Is meat popsicle a real thing lmao)
Well I'm really new to this and inexperienced so not sure I'm doing this right, but I just want a daddy with a massive sadistic streak who will guide, bully, nurture, n cuddle me :/ um obviously I don't want anything centered on sex...I really do want someone to look up to and its difficult finding someone who I admire and can depend on at the same time. Ok end cringe.
Girls, Guys that aren't explicitly straight (so into guys or traps or if you'd ever/have ever done anything with boipucci ^-^), weirdos
>Pic?
Umm I'm sorta uncomfortable posting a pic of myself here desu but I'm in a rate thread somewhere(:
hmm maybe if anyone responds with theirs? Don't wanna get flooded
>>
>>24001040

if you have Skype, add me.

getonmobilepls
>>
>>24001040
Where are you located

East or west coast?
>>
>>24001046
Ill try once I get off mobile :p
>>24001068
East coast ^-^
>>
>>24001093
West coast. I'm still curious however.

Kik:OscarMild
>>
>>24001093

Well, you don't have to wait till then. Lol.
>>
>>24001040

Aureliuswasright is my kik. I'm not thirsty and if it's guidance you're looking for I can help. Hit me up.
>>
>>24001098
>>24001108
Mkay I'll contact you guys/add you soon
>>24001106
I can't get skype on my phone, sorry :/
>>
>>24001147

Ah, well. Fine, get off mobile > _>
>>
>>24001040
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 396x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 396x640
>Age

>Gender

Male

>Location

Elgin, Illinois

Boy

>Looking for?

A mommy~

>Not looking for

I'm open if anyone is close by

>Pic?

See related

>Contact info

Kik and skype alfakiloromeo
>>
kik: deadkeith
im a dom and would love talking to u
>>
File: IMG_20160412_152414.jpg (919 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160412_152414.jpg
919 KB, 1920x1080
>Age:
>Gender:
male
>Location:
United States, Illinois
DD
lg to chat with, sext, swap pictures, etc...Looking for someone fun, but who can also maintain a conversation on a subject other than just sex.
boys or dumb girls.
>Pic?
sure
kik is TheTeaHermit
>>
>Age: 28
>Gender:male/ straight
>Location:ks
>I'm a boy or dad
>Role play I'm either looking to be a perverted dad, or a son being used I already have the scenario in my mind
>What are you not looking for? Men and women over 50 I'm other wise open to all color and body type women
>Pic? You will see my pic on my profile I prefer we both be exchanging pics from there
>Contact Info Kik: earlsayswhoa
>>
>>24001040
Kik johnofmarks
>>
>>24001040
24 daddy in nz
Kik Mookymooky858
>>
>Age:
teen
>Gender:
female
>Location:
UK
girl,pet
a daddy preferably under 36 and someone not too creepy ig
some perv who doesn't know what he's doing
>Pic?
when you message me ill send one
kik is lynchednigger
>>
>>24002025
Would you be into a black guy as a daddy?
>>
>>24002056
gross no
>>
>>23989642
Hey im interested
>25
>M
>Switch, little and daddy
>looking to kik or skypechat with a little girl or mommy who doesnt mind diapers with ageplay
im fit and pretty sarcastic if you like shooting the shit with a cute guy
>>
>>24002097
kik is t4ngt5
>>
>>24001714
Tbh I can't believe you're still around. I saw you before in other threads but like a looong time ago. Jw, hope its not too forward but do you only do sexting/nonrelationship shit when you post here? I'm not interested but just curious.
>>
>>23989327
That's too much to ask if I don't see the other agreement
>>
>>24001040

Add nighthowler91

I'll take care of you ;)
>>
>>24002062
come on, I'll let you lynch me with my own dick n stuff
>>
>>24001040
>>23982036
I'll be really surprised if you're still around, but might as well try.
>>
>>24001040
You sure seem like someone fun to bully and care for. I'm pretty sure I'm exactly the type of sadistic you're looking for.
If you want to contact me, my kik is uberreis
>>
>>23980559
Australia's a bit too far, sorry.
>>
>>23976605
damn. why can't you be in socal haha
>>
>>24002146
Well he's the only one with a copy of my agreement. It's hand written. We wrote them ourselves.
>>
>>23988787
>>23988802
pwned
>>
>Age: 21
>Gender: M
>Location: CA
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? DADDY
>What are you looking for? A little princess
>What are you not looking for? another man
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc): btxbl is my kik
i want to spoil you and buy you things
>>
>>23974812
>>24001040
>>23989642
>>23985756
btxbl
>>
>>24001040
kik - drosea156
i think this could work
>>
I'm a daddy who wants to chat with his sweet little girl.

I love the idea of the two texting each other, knowing how wrong it is but not stopping. Hesitation giving into lust.

Add dannyabels1 on kik. Not looking for pics or anything, just chat, but if it gets to that point I won't object...
>>
Make a new thread, this ones bogged down
>>
>>23966544
>Age:25
>Gender: M
>Location: East coast
>Daddy/Master
> Already have a little/slave. Just interested in general discussion.
>>
What's a meat popsicle in this context
>>
>>24005637
Also curious about this
>>
>>24005637
>>24005648
Silliness
>>
Hi! I'm 19. I'm a little/girl.

I'm kinda shy so I'd only want to stick to texting and/or roleplaying.

My kik is: nicole_hendo
>>
>Age: 27

>Gender: Male

>Location: Germany (soon to be WA, US)

Daddy

Looking for a lg who is more into the nurturing aspect of it. I'm a gentle nurturing type much more than I am a strict disciplinarian. Also looking for someone who is into nerdy stuff (gaming, nerd fandoms, w/e). Looking for someone who enjoys stuff like bath time, coloring, stuffed animals, etc. I'm looking for an eventual relationship, hopefully.

Someone who wants to get sexual right away or starts off with calling me Daddy right off the bat.

>Pic?
In my kik.

sospoopy

If you decide to message me please give me more than "hi". Maybe what made you decide to message me and what you're looking for.
>>
>>23991662
>Non-Binary
GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARDS YOU SJW CUNT
>>
>>23968481
Hungarian?

I'm 24 and male.

What kind of contact are you looking for?
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
USA
girl
New experiences someone to introduce me to this.
Someone who wants strictly sex.
Kik: notyourprincess__
(Two underscores)
>>
File: 64vZnN2.png (124 KB, 259x367) Image search: [Google]
64vZnN2.png
124 KB, 259x367
>>24007393
>>
>>24007393
It sounds like you need to just take a seat, friend
>>
>>23970488
I'm super late but.. you're actually from my state and seem like we have the same wants. Who knows we could be right fit, contact me. Kik: plague_KOTI
>>
>age
>gender
Male
>location
Atlanta, GA
>what Are you
Daddy dom
>looking for
A little I can take care of and grow with, love and be intimate with. I'm very affectionate(love love to cuddle and pet/massage, I'm big on aftercare) and stern but not in a bad way. Very rough In bed but nothing you can't handle, I'll teach you :) if you're willing to learn. I want a little girl that I can spend my days with, talk with about anything and go on adventures with(explore the city Cuz I hardly ever go out, enjoy nature)
> Not looking for?
Not looking for a little into ageplay, that makes sense right? Or long distance or a poly relationship
>pic
Contact me and after we talk a bit I'll be happy to swap. I'm 6'2" about 195lbs with an athletic body but I'm not bodybuilder huge. Nice smile, cute/handsome
>contact
Kik: plague_KOTI
>>
>>24001040
40/m/ east coast

kik: mr mr 00 001
>>
>Age: 21
>Gender: female
>Location: new england
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? girl
>What are you looking for? a daddy not into age play though just very submissive not into lewd conversation right off the bat though have to be a little comfy with you first
>What are you not looking for? not sure
>Pic?
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc): Kik and snapchat are both dalekqt
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
mtF
>Location:
Brisbane, Australia
girl/pet, kinda interested in being a mommy
Daddy or a little, cuddles
a bully
>Pic?
on Skype
Skype is CuddleLust
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
F
>Location:
western US
Girlie
An emotional connection with the underlying dynamics of a ddlg relationship. Guidance. Companionship.
Sexual things, relationships. (Sorry. I suck. Life is just confusing enough right now)
>Pic
Maybe later.
Kik: Peppledafrog
>>
>Gender:
M
>Location:
Toronto
Daddy popsicle
A little, or a friend, someone to grow with. Local preffered ive enjoyed online but it leaves something to be desired.
A mentor as well navigatung the workd of kink can be difficult without a guide.
Overall, conversation and eventually more. Ive always felt fulfilled when i could be someones protector and provider, and providing something else nonone can, letting them regress and allow themselves to entrust their saftey and comfort with me even if only temporarily brings me a levek of joy only contested by hearing the words daddy said excitedly behind a giant smile after a long week letting someone be little and free with me.
Also colouring and visits to the museum and art gallery.
Someone who calls me daddy right away, someone whonexpects to act like a little girl and expects the treatment and perks without fulfilling her role?.
Imediate nudes, online only(but online for at first is fine) dick pics? People who say i love you after 2 days...that is both worrysome and telling.
>Pic?
In time
Jayjamsan on kik, say hello ask questions, any curiosities, id be more than haopy to entertain
>>
>>23981952
I've had almost every DD cheat on me, and I haven't cheated. :,-) Ahah
>>
>>23981952
I wouldnt mind. if you're a little who does this we should talk
>>
>>23981952
Why do you say that?
>>
File: Daddy4U.jpg (88 KB, 458x820) Image search: [Google]
Daddy4U.jpg
88 KB, 458x820
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
USA
Daddy, but I can also blend in other dominant roles as needed.
I'm looking for a fun little girl who doesn't go too far into the age play aspect, enjoys a fair amount of sexual activity, loves silly jokes, doesn't mind lots of affection, like a big cock, Netflix dates, and wants to have fun.
A sugar baby. I don't pay to play.
>Pic?
It's there.
Kik, mister_mike87
>>
>Age:19
>Gender: M and F
>Location: US
a mommy and daddy
looking for a baby boy and/or girl or pet
masculine boys, too stubborn pets
>Pic?
M shadowulf F will be posted
>>
>>24013941
Kek
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
female
>Location:
usa
i think i'm a little but i don't like the creepy stuff (diapers, pacifiers, etc)
friends first i guess!
guys who just want to get off
>Pic?
kik is cottontail_teemo
>>
File: 20160419_185911.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160419_185911.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>23966544
Male

Oklahoma

Daddy
>>
>>24002025
cool person to chat with, but tends to disappear and stop talking after a week, not sure where I went wrong.
>>
>Age: 20
>Gender: female
>Location: north east US
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle? girl!
>What are you looking for? A daddy of course. Sexual or non. I'm pretty independent outside of the dynamic. Someone who'll give me some attention(not always because I get it people have lives), talk to me about video games and music, and make me feel safe. Doesn't have to live close. Can be strictly online too.
>What are you not looking for? Mean daddies. I like discipline but please be respectful if I'm not comfortable with something. Daddy's who don't like littles with a less than typical "little" look.
>Pic? On kik :) I'm happy to share it if asked
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc): I have both but would feel more comfortable if anyone interested left theirs for me. I check back often :)
>>
>>24014834
Hey there, I'm a Daddy in the north east too. I've been a Daddy and Dom for years now so I'll be glad to help you explore things. I posted earlier if you want to check it out. My kik is mister_steve87
>>
>>24014834
FlatNote on kik, would love to know more about you
>>
>>24014834
35/m mid Atlantic. Love to talk sometime. Lolwut9939
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.