[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is tinder any good for finding attractive women or should I stick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 960x720
Is tinder any good for finding attractive women or should I stick to picking them up at clubs?
>>
i've had some luck with it but it can be hard to find someone who is willing to hook up right away. clubs are better for that
>>
It can definitely work just need some proper planning and shit basically, make sure you have more than 1 picture and try to make sure theyre not shit. Have a couple clever not overused lines to draw them into a response for whenever you match. Otherwise if they have bio that about shit they like or something that you can work with try to come with something clever and original in response to that, the personable part of it usually works good for a response. Once you get a response shit shouldnt be too hard, most people on there really do wanna hook up and shit just not gonna do it to every random person especially if creepy
>>
Thanks guys I'll take it on board
>>
>>24038436
LOL

Post your dick for win
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 605x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 605x756
>>24038448
Here you go nigga
>>
>>24038390
learn how to navigate and know when to not waste your time. usually within the first couple of messages you can gain an understanding of what the other person is looking for.

don't be afraid to be upfront about what you're looking for, either.
>>
>>24038390
It depends on how attractive you are.
If you could be Chris Hemsworth's hotter twin, then you should go on Tinder and save some money and energy.
Otherwise, you'd have a better chance in reality, where few people will tell you to fuck off to your face.
>>
>>24039230

This.

I don't like Tinder because it's essentially just a ratemyface thread with the ability to message the poster (great app by the way Silicon Valley shitheads, totally original concept).

Can't stand clubs either. Or most bars after 9 PM. For some reason, no matter where you are, these places like to turn on the background music so loud you can't make any reasonable conversation with the person you're taking to, without having her asking you to repeat yourself. It gets old after a while.

I suggest meeting girls at Starbucks or any small indie cafe around your area, or a bookstore. Even the park is good. Honestly, the best time to catch a qt is when she's done with work and is taking a small break.
>>
It depends on how attractive you are. After 6 months of using up all my free swipes daily I have fucked 2 girls off it. Could have probably been more if I put effort into conversations. The first was a few convos in, talking about hangovers, she was telling me hangover cures then she said sex works also. I said well I would need someone to help me out with that, then she said well come over I'm sitting in my tub drinking a beer. Ended up fucking her about 4 times over the next few months. Last night I fucked a pretty hot girl from tinder and it was awesome. Basically the conversation went: Hi (she made first contact, although I did "super like" her). I said hey sexy how are you (sarcastically in my head) and she said, I quote "hornytonight". She then said "when will have enough free time to fuck me?". Of course my initial reaction was this has to be fake or a gay pretending to be a girl to get cock pics. So I said do you have any more pics you can send me? She shot her # to me and I texted her and she shot back with a couple nudes. I sent nudes back and she said "nice". It kinda fizzled out so I thought that was that. But the next day she texted me asking when we were going to fuck. This started on Wednesday. I said tonight? She said not tonight, how about tomorrow? I'm rambling, so anyway I cut out of work early on Friday to drive an hour to meet her at a bar in the middle of nowhere. I stood outside the bar for 15 minutes and was about to leave when I see this skinny little asian chick in short shorts walking and looking and playing with her phone. I thought, holy fuck this is real.
We went into the bar, got a couple drinks, hit it off and went back to her place. We fucked and it was one of the best fucks I ever had, and I've had many. The weird thing is, turns out she has a boyfriend (who is like 55) who has been bugging her to fuck anbother guy and take pictures of it. So I was taking pictures of her sucking my cock ect
>>
>>24038390
no.

I deleted mine.

They are either ugly or roastie whores.
>>
>>24040549
Also taking pictures while I'm fucking her. The sex was amazing. She took her phone out of my hand and said forget the pictures just fuck me. And fuck her I did. There was some sort of chemistry between us, it just worked. It was supposed to be a quick fuck and get it over with situation, and I kinda got the impression she didn't want to hook-up, she was just doing this as a favor to her bf. After we talked while I drank a few more beers. She was suppsoed to go see her bf that night, but I convinced her to hang out with me all night. We went back to my place (and hour away) and she met my cat, we chilled, we roamed around downtown , went back to her place, woke up and fucked, and went back to sleep. i woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs, and she comes into the room all like wake wake up I made breakfast. She made the fluffiest scrambled eggs and the crispiest bacon I ever had. And rice. And even a smoothie! We ate and talked and then kissed and and stuff, but I had to shit so I cut out. It was like a sad goodbye. She texted me on the way to thank me for the company and she had a really good time. I could easily fall in love with her under different circumstances, and we are sure to see each other again.

So yes, tinder works. How it compares to clubs I don't know because I don't go to clubs.

POF works as well, better than tinder
>>
>>24040579
And to add to that, yes there are attractive women on tinder, but there are also a lot of fat slovenly disgusting women. One chick showed up at my house and she must of been about 300 pounds. I just bitched about politics until she left. She texted me "nest time I'll sleep over ;)". I did not respond
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.