[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loneliness thread: no thirsty people edition Feeling extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11
File: loneliness11.jpg (220 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
loneliness11.jpg
220 KB, 700x560
Loneliness thread: no thirsty people edition

Feeling extremely awful and depressed. Would like to talk to others who might feel similar.

Post your skype and how you're feeling, mainly.

I will talk to any of the first people who post their contact info in this thread.
>>
I'm awfully tired and going to sleep or I'd keep you company anon, but I feel you...

I generally feel horrifically lonely. Try so hard to make connections with people and inevitably end up getting hurt. Either they turn out to be shitty people, life gets in the way, or my anxiety and awkwardness end up with me coming across poorly when I'm just overeager to make friends.

I question why I still try when like 99% of people disappoint or hurt me, but I guess it's because if I just became totally jaded or gave up hope I'd have nothing to live for? I hate the feeling of meaning nothing to anyone but family. Like I have no meaningful connection to the rest of the world and could disappear without being missed.

Only thing keeping me sane recently is my oldest friend who's one of the only people who's never done me wrong and is always around to talk to. Granted we rarely talk about personal/serious things but just talking about games and anime and whatever is nice when you have someone to share things with. And I'm too embarrassed to tell him how much I appreciate him...

Blegh, I get even more emotional than usual when it's late and I'm tired. I hope you feel better anon
>>
>>24005885
Anon, you don't have to go to sleep. I feel the same way about things. I feel so hurt and misunderstood by everything, but if I give up it's all over.

I'd love to talk but if you go to bed that's ok. Thanks for posting anon.
>>
File: KVMbd4z[1].jpg (168 KB, 508x428) Image search: [Google]
KVMbd4z[1].jpg
168 KB, 508x428
>>24005896
I'm sorry, normally I'd force myself to stay up just to talk or something, but I've had a long day and trying to work on this whole putting myself first instead of everyone else (even complete strangers) being more important.

I know it's no help when it's late and you want to talk to someone now, but if you want you can email me at cuddlyanon@gmail I'm uncomfortable posting my Skype publicly.
>>
>>24005916
Also I'm way too emotional right now anyway I think. I'm about to cry thinking about leaving you alone after you said "Anon, you don't have to go to sleep"

I know you said it's okay, but just reading that breaks my heart, nobody should have to feel so alone :( I'm just gonna go after posting this and try to think happy thoughts.
>>
>>24005923
All right. I emailed you. Thanks anon that meant a lot to me.

I don't know what's going on anymore... but thanks for reaching out
>>
I hear you.

I've been getting lonelier the past month. It's weird too because I'm getting married next month, but I feel horrifically alone without her. I also sometimes don't even want to be with her. I don't want to be with anyone. I'm so off and on, sometimes I want to be completely alone, but then when I am, I feel incredibly depressed.

I would post my contact info... but I get anxious talking one on one with people, even if it's anonymous and on the internet.

I don't know how I can help you. I wish I could. I'm trying to figure this out here too.
>>
>>24005948
It's so sad we're all individually hurting but can't help each other and can barely communicate.

I'll still talk to you anytime within this thread though
>>
>Paid minimum wage for a job I hate

>already turning 22 soon, highscool felt like it was yesterday

>where did the time go

>no time for friends, I'm always so tired from work

>don't know what to do with my life or where to go

>just want to live on a lake somewhere and be happy

>couldn't be further from what I want currently

I haven't even begun to start saving up for classes, even when I do I don't know what classes I want to take, I just want some structure, maybe to meet some new people.

does it get better? I can't sleep at night anymore I just kind of drift around my thoughts until I have to get up for work
>>
I just want a hug.
>>
>>24005848
I have been alone sitting alone in my apt for months, since about april and then last night i found a guy from 4chan to hang out with for dinner/drinks (no homo) and now I feel so much better cuz we seemed to get along well.

He's str8 tho (I'm a gay guy) and i have no idea how to find a bf as an overweight neet but at least I have a friend now.

Skype is systemicabortion
>>
Is anyone out there...
>>
My whole life I have been alone, and its never getting better. Day by fay I always thought it would only get better, right? Wrong. Things are only getting worse, as I slowly grow with age I see everything I once loved, the few things that actually brought me happiness fade away in my life. Eventually, I'll see everything I loved die, and then it'll be my turn, but whos going to be sad about that?
>>
who /mentallyill here?
>>
My fiance of four and a fucking half years cheated on me because of her emotional memory of a goldfish. All my love terned into hate and I burned it all when I wrecked her appartment, now I just feel empty and I'm rushing around trying to fill it with friends.

Kik: GarryGuyface
>>
>>24008194

19/f

add my skype i guess

aciddroplets
>>
As long as you are not over 100kg we will be ok, text me by whatsapp +54 9 3876 472647
>>
>>24008199
Hello I have soc anxiety and depression.
>>
>>24008999
don't we all?
>>
File: IMG_1244.jpg (880 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.jpg
880 KB, 3264x2448
>>24005848

I don't know how to put my feeling in words. I would just feel very lonely. I have family and friends, but they still make me feel lonely.
>>
>>24008199
Spent half a week in a mental ward of a hospital after I tried to off myself. Was pretty good honestly. Having a defined structure to my day made me feel better and I felt comfortable being in a place full of people as equally fucked up if not worse. [spoiler]i want to go back [/spoiler]
>>
File: image.png (232 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
image.png
232 KB, 500x348
I've always been sort of introvert but lately it's gotten pretty bad. A couple months ago I deactivated all my social media to take a break from things like that and focus on other stuff for a while... But it's been months now, way longer than I had intended on staying off but I'm liking it more and more. It's nice not to hear from everyone and all their stupid shit, and also not feeling like you're in the publics eye on social media... But at the same time it comes with loneliness. I don't really want to talk to anyone I know, but at the same time I'm kind of going crazy/depressed from all the isolation. No one except a friend or two even noticed i took it all off, and that was after like a month

I live with my gf in an apartment but things have been rocky and I'm a couple months laid off struggling to find/or want to work. I have a stutter which is annoying as fuck to take anywhere socially so I prefer to spend most of my time alone anyways but at the same time it's not doing me much good. Running out of reasons to stick around. I'm not good at much
>>
>>24010271
Got any advice for me senpai? How to deal with that introverted broad who just disappeared?

Don't you wanna call your friends and hang out though? I mean, if they're your friends, odds are they'll feel like you've ditched them.
>>
>>24010300
Which broad do you mean anon? Which story was yours? I don't see your ID anywhere above

Sort of I guess but I don't really have any friend groups I'm socially committed to anymore, just random call friends. After a while it was me doing most of the calling/organizing hangouts or inviting myself over but it got awkward that I was almost always the one setting it up so I just stopped trying. And now I don't see anyone. It's a little depressing that I have few friends that care enough to want to see me or set something up. I have one friend who I see kinda often but we just smoke weed play video games and do nothing
>>
>>24005848

Don't have Skype, my toaster freezes when I run it. I'm old school, hit me up on yahoo messenger.

Azzythehoundy (shut up i've had that account since I was like 15, don't judge too harsh.)

Anyway, diagnosed Severe Depressive Disorder along with some other shit, spent some time in Psych, I know how it feels to be in pain and have nobody give two fucks. Am not very good at talking or giving advice, but I can listen, at least, maybe getting awful shit off your chest can help.
>>
I know nobody probably wants to talk to a crazy girl but I'm really friendly, I'm just neet and I'm really alone.
>>
>>24010401

I don't mind..
>>
Almost all the people I have added on steam or skype never talk to me anymore. Initially when I first met them we'd talk and play games but every single time they always get bored of me, start talking to me less and then eventually stop talking/playing games with me all together. Now, there's only two people who I talk to time from time, although it feels like they only talk to me out of pity and the conversation only lasts 2 or so minutes and they end up doing something else but that's probably my fault because I'm not interesting to talk to and I can't really hold a conversation that well. I just want someone to play games with but it's so hard to find people in australia.
>>
>>24005848
Anyone living in sydney? I kinda want someone to come over and drink tea with me and sit on the couch with. haven't been in the same room talking to someone besides at work and my partner for a while. Kinda want someone to hang out with.
>>
>>24010464

Toaster can't run shit from any later than 2006, but I can try playin' games with you if you're up for it. Don't have steam or skype. Sucks. But if you have Xbox Live or something, we can play shit on there.
>>
>>24010401
Same story here except male... Add me on snapchat if you wanna talk, @ mrbiglolrus
>>
no contacts but certainly can sympathize with all the feelings. i am terrible at communicating my wants and needs and the closer people get to me, the harder i push at them and then i cling when they try to put distance. it's about the perfect storm of worst ways to react. lost a really good friend at the start of the year like that and i can't get her off my mind. she said get out of her life basically and so now i'm just doing my best to do that.
>>
>>24010476
What games do you play? Fighting games, shooters, RPGs?

I don't have Xbox Live but I do have a PS4. The last time I played it was probably 6 months ago I think?
>>
please add me on skype

onoxmode

I feel like I'm losing my mind because I have nobody to talk to.
>>
Feeling down and could really use someone to chat with, gender doesn't matter. I've got some medical tests coming up to possibly confirm Parksion's (insert-jokes) or MS. Can't get out of bed for a few more days due to an atonia attack.
25/M/MD (US)
>>
>Men no longer considered human, living on a outcast planet that's no longer considered a planet.
>We stare, from the cold hadean distance, Persephone and the rest of the planets, laugh and dance in the blinding sun and each other's warmth.
>Even the smallest of pity warmth burns and aches, yet we no matter how far we go, we never really leave.
>We men of Pluto, pulled in, but never accepted, rule the empty kingdom, filled with a starfield of cold lights and noises.
>We men of Pluto, gaze outward and downward, but never forward, lest the sudden reminder of our eternity crush us yet again.
>Still, if the only way to warmth is to cheat and steal, then let us be lonely forever.
>>
I started talking to a girl from a local meetup thread a few weeks back. It was so great to finally talk with someone after being so alone for months and things were going good for a while, we were even going to go out on a first date last Sunday, but she cut off communication out of nowhere before then. It sucks having no one to talk to again.
>>
File: 31847916.png (70 KB, 1147x609) Image search: [Google]
31847916.png
70 KB, 1147x609
I just can't seem to find any online friends to chat with. I met a few people from here, but they either ghost within a couple of days or barely talk.
I chatted with 3 people yesterday for example. 2 males and a femboy. The 2 males left the second they found out I was a dude. Literally, I told them my name then they stopped responding.
The femboy was like talking to a rock. They only responded in 2-4 words, so conversation was nonexistant. So I deleted them the next day since they seemed so uninterested.

I'm not bi or even looking for a relationship. But it sucks that everyone is so damn thirsty, or just hard to talk with.
>>
I'm pretty lonely. no friends or family around besides my kids. be nice to talk to an adult
>>
>>24010401
I'm op, add me, my skype is bachinobi.

I hope you're okay!
>>
had nobody to talk to for very long. i don't think i even know how to be with people anymore :(
>>
I'm a pretty small Russian girl that has overachieved too much in her life with OCD. I enjoy vidya, music, and I'm really blunt.
Life doesn't feel right anymore, man.
>>
File: 1467544913968.jpg (41 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1467544913968.jpg
41 KB, 225x350
>>24011523
wanna talk anon?
>>
>>24011561
i think i'd love do. just don't know how/what about
>>
File: 1466995884849.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466995884849.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>24011607
well to start it up; how was your day so far and how are you feeling?
>>
Deep rest.
jet-robot
>>
I'm 24, live alone and don't really have any friends outside of games. Was kinda in denial the last few years about being alone after splitting up with my ex-bf but yeah shit sucks. I've spent all my summer inside so far and don't really know what to do.

I have an xbox one and like to talk about bdsm if anyone wants to play something
>>
>>24011663
go on a bike ride with me
>>
>>24011698
would love to but dunno where you live
>>
>>24010401
I'll be your friend anon. Snap me at linebacker420. Would be nice to just talk to someone
>>
>>24011523
Hey, OP here. I hope you're doing ok. I'll talk to you if you want. Tell me more about yourself
>>
>>24011171
Hey, didn't see your post either. I'll talk to you on skype. Just add my skype ID from earlier in the thread if you want. dw doesn't bother me that you're a guy
>>
A lot of my friends are currently far away from me. I work and come home and sit in my room in the dark on my laptop. I feel safe here but over time it's taken a toll and I'm feeling depressed, or even in a rut. I do go out and do fun things but they're deeply outweighed by the nights I spend at home alone. Just want some friends. Some people who care how my day went or what's going with me. I would feel the same way to you too. Just want some friends
>>
I'm 19, but I'm always so stressed out I feel like I'm aging so fast now. My biggest issue (apart from insert traumatic childhood) is of course finance. I work part time, and I desperately want to move out of my grandparents house. Even if I switched to full time I wouldn't have enough money to have my own place in this area, and I'd hardly scrape by with a roommate. The only reason I want to move out is because I want to drop out of college. I have no problem getting straight A's, but it's so stressful and the job I want doesn't require a degree. If I drop out, my grandparents would kick me out of their house and I'd have nowhere to go, which is why I need to move out before that happens. I had this whole plan to make it work and had money saved up, but shit happened now I'm back to basics and I'm having some teeth issues that I can't afford. I'm having set back after set back when all I want is to just live the life that I want to, but it feels like I cannot catch a fucking break.
>>
Hello anons, I would like to tell you quickly a little story that happened to me a few months ago, I hope it will make you feel better.

I'm called Ellie,. Well a few months ago, I was hecking depressed and was on 4chan, when I arrived on a thread kinda like this. I posted something, how I felt, this kind of stuff, and someone answered me. He entered in my life. We started to talk a lot on Skype, Whatsapp, all the day, and I was his priority. It was an awesome relationship and I have no regret. He helped me so much, it was the best relationship I never had. We were supposed to meet, but I don't want to make you sad, so yeah ... Just keep in mind that you can meet so awesome people here and that there is probably someone waiting for you, such as you waiting for someone.

Don't loose hop. Be filled with determination. Patience will pay. I can't promise anything, but as long as you trust in you, or in someone, something good will happen to you.
>>
( and if someone need something, just give your Skype and I will add you )
>>
18/m.

From what people tell me, I'm talented and pretty attractive.

But I have social anxiety so whenever I want to get to know someone irl I always stumble and make a bad impression.

I'd like someone to talk to.

skype is pl4ntm4n
>>
I'm 18, zero-friends due to some pretty bad choices I made when I was younger. I'm a guy, before you guys try to hop into my inbox, haha. Pretty much just spending most days trying to find a new escape from reality and some hard truths I can't be bothered to accept at this age.
If you want to talk/game/kik/ whatever I'm down. I'm a shitty man before you come expecting me to be nice, I'll hold my hands up now and say I have my moments of being an asshole to you. If you can put up with that shit leave your contact I'll hit you up.

>>24008147
Sup
>>24006480
sup
>>24010464
what's your steam?
>>
26/m

Hi, I'm looking for some company and some affection maybe. Since I lost both my job and my gf I've been drinking my savings away for months now. I miss when I was at the top of my game and I'm basically looking for something new and exiting. I want to make living doing something I like but right now I'm pretty clueless. It's rough. I'm not gonna be whiny I just wanna hang out with someone and get a break from just sitting there wondering what the fuck I'm gonna do with my life.

I also like to listen and I can give good advice.

>>
I just want everyone in this thread to know, things do get better. They always do. If you need someone to talk to post some info for me to get to you.
>>
>>24013546
add me on skype please
>>
File: 1467096166302.jpg (364 KB, 1362x1534) Image search: [Google]
1467096166302.jpg
364 KB, 1362x1534
>>24005848
I can't find any friends because I'm ugly. I can't smoke any weed to numb the pain since I have no friends or any contact at all. I just sleep all day so I don't have to bother feeling lonely anymore. Living in Vegas sucks.
>>
>tfw tried to hang yourself
>dog leash unclipped from thrashing around too much
>paracetamol and a bottle of scotch didn't do shit
>Earn $9 an hour so i can't even enjoy myself
>No friends, gf, family don't talk to me

shit life I just want to fucking off myself
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1000x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1000x561
23 and miserable.

If you want to talk to a impassionate drunken metal enthusiast and salty veteran my skype is

deraufschlitzeraufvernunft
>>
>>24005848
skype; ilovesatsuki
>>
>>24012688
whats your steam
>>
File: 1440985321761.png (92 KB, 245x242) Image search: [Google]
1440985321761.png
92 KB, 245x242
tfw clingy gay guy and not a trap and have no idea where to look for male friends online other than here where everyone loves traps/is str8
>>
>>24014600
Post a chat ID, let's talk it out bud
>>
>>24011663
You seem pretty interesting! Do you use kik or skype? Im a 25 yo male, pretty lonely myself in general
>>
>>24014600
are you me? literally feel the same way, im just a nerdy looking guy but everyone here just wants traps or super girly pretty feminine boys FUCK
>>
I'm having a lot of trouble making friends that live nearby.
I've been looking on gay dating sites and apps and have had very little luck.
No luck finding anyone who lives near by and is interested in talking to me.
I'm only interested in making gay friends right now since I'm no good at making friends, with them it'll be easier to relate.
>>
File: fghd.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
fghd.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
>>24014603
>>24014984
made a kik, it's: criticalheal
>>
Gay and no friends. >.<
Kind of a jerk so I guess I deserve it.

25/m/usa
gmail: [email protected]
skype (text only): kalebzero
>>
I'm autistic and i have almost no social life. I can talk and have a conversation with someone but i can never connect with anyone to make friends. I sit in my room playing video games and smoking weed. I have back and feet problems so i cant stand for long periods to work out or work. i have dreams of laying my head ina womans lap and being happy. the pills help with the depression but it all comes creeping back up some days. I hate myself sometimes too.

if anyone cares to talk
>>
20/m

I'm on a down period in terms of my mood. One week I'm up, feeling optimistic and creative and yeah, you can guess the rest.

In moods like this I look at my past in a such a damning way and vice versa for the other, and I end up doing stupid shit I regret because of these arbitrary moods.

I don't think i've ever spoken to anyone about te kind of stuff itt (at least outside of 4chan anywah).

Here's my skype: iiiiiiig1996
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.