[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of curiosity, wondering if there are any girls on /soc/ whatsoever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Out of curiosity, wondering if there are any girls on /soc/ whatsoever that aren't just looking for kik/snapchat friends to talk about random boring shit with.

Are you out there? Or is every single straight guy on this board wasting their time?

Let's put this to bed.

Pay whores don't count.

>pic related
>>
File: 1259641349478.jpg-c200.jpg (11 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1259641349478.jpg-c200.jpg
11 KB, 200x200
Second
>>
>>24000726
You stupid fuck

Don't flatter yourself. Both of you are on some shitty Chinese image board where people regularly post pictures of their assholes and ask if some random anon out there would tongue punch it. "Random boring shit" is the best you should expect from a place like this, who's response probability is based on whether or not a viewer thinks your selfie is fuckable. You probably have jack shit to offer in terms of conversation, regardless of how interesting or easy going you might think you are.

Shut up. I hope this thread gets archived asap and you grow up.
>>
>>24000759
Salty bitch detected
>>
>>24000759
you seem upset
>>
Welcome to the Internet...
Where the men are men
The girls are men
And underage girls are cops.
>>
>>24000726
So, are you asking if there's femanons out there who want to cam and fool around with you? While you offer them no stimulating conversation and feel entitled to their attention?

Right.
>>
>>24000790
>>24000778

I'm with >>24000759 tho.

OP is a fucking moron
>>
>>24000778
You're wrong.
>>24000790
Wrong. Since we're on the topic of butthurt though, weren't you upset you can't seem to find someone entertaining enough on the interwebz instead of finding someone in rl like a normal person?
>>
>>24000726
Girls come to /soc/ for quick sexual gratification. If you believe otherwise you are a delusional retard.

So rev up that photoshop or become a gym rat if you ever want to get any attention here as a male.
>>
>>24000807
I'm a moron for wondering if there are any girls here since every single thread is filled with traps/faggots and every "female" post is followed by "not actually her" or something to that effect? Okay.

>>24000810
I have people in rl. I thought I might find interesting people here, not the occasional girl who just wants to talk about the differences between our countries and how stressed she is with school. Zzzzz.

>>24000812
I'm yet to see any. No need to photoshop, I'm an attractive person.
>>
>>24000803
Not quite. I'm totally fine with adding people on messaging apps for the purpose of conversation. Note I said "about random boring shit", not "that aren't just looking for conversation". I can actually be a great person to talk to if it isn't just one way.
>>
>>24000851
Obviously it'd be preferable if said conversation lead to flirting and shit though, however desu I think I'd only bother with that if they were close and it was possible for us to meet. As an adult, I'm over "nudes".
>>
>>24000857
Wtf why did the word "desu" add itself into my post?
>>
>>24000842
>interesting people
>on a board that functions on lust, horniness, faggots, and tiddies

You're an idiot aren't you? There are also threads where people list their interests, very obviously titled as such for people who want to find internet friends with common interests. But given the fact you have your head up your ass, I'm not surprises you haven't figured that out yet.
>>
>>24000861
you either used the t b h acronym
of the f a m one
>>
>>24000862
Why so angry at me, anon? The only time I've seen listed interests is "vidya anime *other generic uninteresting shit*" which falls into "random boring shit".

Keep flaming, imma ignore you now, keyboard warrior.
>>
>>24000857
>>24000851
Frankly you come across as arrogant and entitled, which is a huge turn off in conversation. I'll dial back to safe topics and short answers when I get the sense a guy is way too into himself and seems to expect me to be too.
>>
>>24000878
Entitled? Lol. All I "expect" is for someone to have something interesting to talk about when they go out of their way to ask people to talk to them, not one of the generic subjects I've listed in earlier posts.
>>
>>24000870
Why keep insisted I'm angry? Is that the only way you can rationalize someone gaslighting and also letting you know you're an idiot? I'm perfectly fine sweetie :)

You know those little letters up top though? The one, two, or three letters put in between parantheses? Those are what we call other boards where you can find people with your interests that don't involve vidya or animu. Shocking that there are over two dozen boards (and psst - other chans too), besides an inherently sexual board, where you can connect with people :o
>>
Arrogant? perhaps, but it's justified. I am undoubtedly a fantastic human being.
>>
>>24000892
Yes, entitled. And you're really driving home that arrogant thing with your responses. You want someone who can maintain a conversation without talking about things that you've deemed unacceptable for whatever reason. You act like you're owed this for some reason, dude.

I'm saying you're giving this vibe and it's extremely off putting for conversation partners. You ever hear that expression, "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."? Yeeeeeah.
>>
>>24000907
>You act like you're owed this for some reason, dude.
>>24000892
>All I "expect" is for someone to have something interesting to talk about when they go out of their way to ask people to talk to them

>>24000907
>I'm saying you're giving this vibe and it's extremely off putting for conversation partners.
Well my bad. Luckily I'm not using this thread to find any.
>>
>>24000916
Maybe they do have interesting things to talk about but find you to be an insufferable asshole and don't want to talk to you. You sound fucking exhausting.
>>
There are plenty of girls here, I'm guessing they prefer not to waste time talking to asspie malcontents such as OP.
>>
>>24000921
Impossible. I'm a really nice person, funny, witty, etc. Exhausting? In the bedroom perhaps.
>>
>>24000923
>There are plenty of girls here
Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue
>>
>>24000726
Am a femanon, and I can only speak for myself, but I don't come here for hookups at all because I'm in a committed long term relationship. I mostly just like the companionship, and maybe to attention whore a little because I'm insecure as fuck and have no friends irl. Not SEXUAL gratification like someone else on here mentioned, though I'm sure plenty of girls on here do want that. So to answer your question, yeah. I'd personally prefer to talk about "random boring shit", at least boring by your apparent standards, because to me getting to know someone and developing a friendship is much more worthwhile than mindlessly sexting and trading nudes with someone you don't even know on a personal level.

>>24000812
Please don't become a gym rat. I'm like 9032 times less likely to give a gym rat / dyel bro the time of day honestly that's so unattractive to me. Also photoshop is pointless because any compliments/attention you receive on your pic will be inauthentic and not even applicable to your true appearance. It won't boost your self esteem one bit and isn't worth it.
>>
>>24000896
>>24000878
No "fantastic" person is on here lmao you suck and you're as boring as the girls (who you think are fake? The really hot ones might be but you literally just have to image back search it and they get called out quick. Kinda sucks having bad game bb huh?) you're complaining about. Ssshhh now daddy you're making yourself look like a faggot again.
>>
>>24000969
You seem pretty cool, shame I've apparently made myself look something of a plonker in this thread or I'd ask if we could chat.
>>
I've been coming here for years to post tits and make conversation in threads. Works pretty well for me.
>>
>not coming here to masterbate to pictures
>mfw
>>
File: cringe.gif (1020 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
1020 KB, 500x281
>>24000927
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.