[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New DD/lg thread: because the other one is dying and has a "Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: VxxWeHk.jpg (59 KB, 412x564) Image search: [Google]
VxxWeHk.jpg
59 KB, 412x564
New DD/lg thread: because the other one is dying and has a "Do Not Resuscitate" order.
No judgments here, just finding people with the same interests as you.

>Age:
>Gender:
>Location:
>Are you a Daddy, Mommy, girl, boy, pet, meat popsicle?
>Other kinks?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you not looking for?
>Pic?
>Contact Info (Kik, skype, etc):
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
Arizona
Daddy
>Other kinks?
Bondage
Hopefully someone to have a dd/lg relationship with, I have no issue of it being long distance. I'll be honest and say I haven't done it before but would love to get advice from others too. I want something we can both enjoy.
Just nudes
>Pic?
When we talk
>>
>>23998937
Not meaning to call you out or anything because I do think you're legit, but I'm just curious. With no experience, what makes one interested in DD/lg style relationships?
>>
>>23998954
I know a couple of other people that are in that sort of relationship. So I'm interested in trying it, I'm the kind of person that loves trying new things
>>
I'll bite.
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Europe
Daddy dom
>Other kinks?
Pet play, spanking, non con, lingerie, bimbofication, bondage, slavery... and tons of others. Chances are, that if you are into something, I'm into it too. I have very little limits, but I'm willing to accept yours.
A younger girl that wants a daddy that will take care of her, nurture her and dominate her. The kinkier, the better. LDR is okay, as long, as you are willing to meet up eventually. I have enough money to travel for the right person, or I could fly you here.
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Eastern United States
Daddy, sort of. I'm really more of what I call a "cuddly sadist." I'm a dom insofar as it allows me to be a sadist (not entirely sure how submissive sadists would work...). Put concisely, I will punish you very harshly (within consensual boundaries) and afterwards will cuddle up with you and remind you how much I love/care for you. If a relationship progresses that far, that is.
>Other kinks?
As I indicated above, I'm a sadist. This goes beyond just inflicting pain though. I like mixing your pleasure with pain. I'm big into orgasm denial (you will often have to *beg* me to let you cum), I'm open to plenty of things that will make you (temporarily, of course) suffer.
A little. Relationship would probably (unfortunately) be mostly online, as I'm kind of geographically stuck here for a few years. Also totally willing to talk about my own experiences with kink in general, and dd/lg specifically if you're kind of interested but don't really know what it's all about. I also definitely like bratty girls (more opportunities for punishment!).
A full-time sub who needs me to run her life for her. I know this is a dealbreaker for many of you, but I like my littles to have an independent streak.
>Pic?
Yours gets mine, will gladly share once we start talking and I see that I'm not getting catfished or something.
kik: alpha.orionis
>>
I'm never sure whether it's better to put some comments about what you're looking for first or just the template, so I'm just going to do both.

I'm a 31/m who is successful in my every day life, with a career, a house, etc.

I am looking for a little girl who is interested in nonsexual play. I want to turn my little girl into a little girl with everything that comes with it. I tend to prefer those interested in ageplay.

I'm interested in finding a girl and slowly stripping away her adulthood. Her responsibility and ability to make decisions over her life would gradually disappear. There'd be the use of some mental domination, such as capitalizing on her insecurities, or making her do embarrassing things for positive reinforcement, but that's about it.

I am more about rewards than punishment, I want to treat my little girl like a real little girl. I don't plan on physically abusing her, though if she's extremely bad I will not hesitate to spank, but I believe that reinforcing good behavior is better than punishing bad.

Last thread I posted I had a lot of interest but many just added me then never talked. I know you're nervous but I wouldn't be posting if I wasn't interested in discussing this with you. Please be interested in actual conversation (doesn't even have to be DDlg related) if you add.

Okay, here's my template
>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Location:
Europe but moving to the US in Sept
Daddy
>Other kinks?
Certainly, they can be discussed, but I think I painted a clearer picture above
Online at first, and if we click then we can travel somewhere together (I will pay) and meet up, and then if comfortable from there, who knows.
People who will add me and then never talk. People who will talk once but disappear. That sort of stuff.
>Pic?
I will provide if you contact
>Contact Info
Kik: isaynicethings
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
Somewhere in North America
BBW domme/mommy
>Other kinks?
I have a lot, probably gonna be into whatever you’re into, if not I’m more than willing to try
sub girl, body type and face doesn't really matter as long as you know how to listen.
Dicks, men. Not interested, sorry ma dudes.
>Pic
display pics on kik/skype are of me
kik: containmentsheet
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Location:
Midwest
Daddy
>Other kinks?
Pet play, rape, hentai, flogging, rope, penis worship, stockings, bondage, choking, milk baths
A little boy or girl to be in a DD/L relationship with. (traps are ok too)
Somebody to take care of.. I would spoil them with gifts and toys a lot if they're the right person and are very good for me.
Gold diggers, anybody who isnt serious or doesnt know what they want
>Pic?
Just ask!
betamax4379
>>
>>23999135
Are you preparing for when you have an actual teenage daughter/kid or is this just your kink
>>
I'm a daddy who wants to chat with his sweet little girl.

I love the idea of the two knowing how wrong it is but not stopping. Hesitation giving into lust.

Add dannyabels1 on kik. Not looking for pics or anything, just sex chat. If it gets to that point it does.
>>
>>23999401
You're gonna get a shitton of guys pretending to be little girls
>>
>>23999452
Really? Why would men pretend to be little girls?
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
Female
>Location:
WA state
I switch, but I'm mostly a Mommy
>Other kinks?
Rape roleplay, piss, rope bondage, feet, general rough sex stuff, petplay, lots of stuff.
A cute girl or boy to talk with and see where it goes. Preferably someone near me. Age doesn't matter too much.
Anyone outside the US, creepy dudes, littles who like baby talk (please at least attempt to use proper grammar and such)
>Pic?
After we chat for a bit. If you want a BBW I'm not for you, I'm quite slim.
Kik: ducklings270
>>
File: 30a.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>23999477
>>
File: dadede.jpg (26 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
dadede.jpg
26 KB, 480x480
M/20/IN
>Daddy/sometimes little boy
>Looking for a little girl or mommy, chubby is appreciated but I love all shapes and sizes. I like cartoons, anime, especially Jojo's bizarre adventure, star wars, dank memes, spoopy shit and worshipping the booty
>Not looking for dudes unless they're super feminine or traps, paywhores, normies, boring people or mean people.
>Ask for that motherfuckin face boo
>Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24, talk to me because I'm lonely and bored and want to die and junk
>>
any cruel strict daddies in socal?
>>
>going on 30
>had kink partner that moved from M/s to DD/lg
>very little experience with being a Daddy
>want to find another little but don't want to let her down
what do
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.