[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met anyone on here who you genuinely care about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: the-lonely-man.jpg (989 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
the-lonely-man.jpg
989 KB, 1920x1200
Have you ever met anyone on here who you genuinely care about? Can be that you're good friends or a couple.
>>
>>23990380
Not on this biard, but yes. I have made close friends on 4chan.
>>
>>23990380
I actually do have a few decent friends from this site.
>>
>>23990380
yes. i met a guy we hung out, became super good friends, ended up kinda dating LDR, then he broke it off cause he doesn't feel the same way anymore and doesn't have time to chat like before.

we still talk every single day basically and i'm so in love with him it aches but ya i don't want to lose him in my life and i keep telling myself one day when both of us are less busy and have time to be with each other/live closer it'll work out but that's just a coping mechanism im sure. i doubt he'll ever be in love with me again.
>>
>>23990455
i also became super good friends with this guy, never met he lived far away but we was basically my best friend and then i found out he was actually crazy when his wife messaged me and said he was manipulating me and all this shit.
>>
Several years ago I was going through one of the worst phases in my life, I had just found an apartment after a few weeks homeless, and was using an earlier incarnation of the shut-in-threads as a combination of venting and also looking for shy friends because I'd been isolated for years before that

I got really mad and left making a scene because they were just regurgitating some old argument about guns or circumcision or one of those age-old internet arguments where people just recite the same old bullshit and made a point of how they weren't isolated people reaching out they were just fucking neckbeards

Someone actually traced the things I referenced through several old threads and found my kik and messaged me out of the blue and we talked several days a week for a few months. We were both straight males it was only platonic. I would've been willing to travel and meet up but as randomly as he appeared he vanished and I get a message that my text can't be delivered because he uninstalled Kik.

If the son of the missionary who went to the Congo is still around, I do remember you.
>>
met a girl on here last year and talked to her everyday for about a month or two. she had to go out of town for a month where she would not be able to get an internet connection. I never heard anything back from her from any of her accounts I had added her own. not having closure sucks
>>
Yea a several months ago I posted her pic in a crush thread and she asks for my info. We ended up becoming super close and had a pseudo ldr but there were many factors of mental illness and no way of meeting so I cut contact. I recently started talking to someone I met in an ideal mate thread and she's really cool and much more stable than the girl before but she's on the other side of the world so we'll always be just friends.
>>
File: IMG_2175.jpg (84 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2175.jpg
84 KB, 500x666
>>23990380
I remember I had a dear friend that I've met from here. He was from germany and He was pretty good at English. I even cam talked with him through skype at a denny's I went to just to show him american diner dishes...

I hoe he's doing well. we lost contact die to busy lifestyles.
>>
a few. I really wanna drive 2 hours and get fucked by the one i care about most though.
>>
Heyy I'm a F 18 kik me: alienaesthetic haha not sure if this is the right place to post it but I'm really horny. I'm a 18 years old female so someone kik me: alienaesthetic we can skype or snapchat too
>>
>>23992525
are you a girl?
>>
>>23990380
Yes, I have.

It was one of the worst decisions of my life.
>>
>>23993060
Yes
>>
>>23993303
how do you even meet people on 4chan? kik threads? skype threads?
>>
>>23993324
Not her, but I usually exchanged emails snd took it from there.
>>
>>23993324
I usually post in fetish, ddlg, age gap, etc. Never in kik or skype.
>>
File: 222806774_15260.jpg (355 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
222806774_15260.jpg
355 KB, 960x1280
>>23990380
Yep. I met a girl from a different continent in a rate thread. We interacted a lot through telegram, to the point where she wanted to meet with me. In my opinion, she's gorgeous. She had a caring and playful personality, with a hint of cynicism. Very fleety though...

She seemed to genuinely care and be interested for the first 3 months (chatting daily, pics, videos, gay emoticons, etc.), but unfortunately there were a few instances of miscommunication, followed by defensive responses...

She was chatting with another guy, who she had planned to meet before me. When they went on their trip, she messaged for bit and kept me in the loop. She finally told me that he purposed and that she accepted.

I genuinely care for the girl, but it seems her interest and feelings for me have been used and depleted.

I don't even care if she gets married, I just want to continue to be in her life. I admit, I feel pathetic because I've never been infatuated with someone online, so much.

Pic related: Her dog
>>
>>23993383
But did you met anyone irl or its just an online thing?
>>
>>23990759
Yeah, i had the same thing happen twice with 2 different girls from here. At least tell me you don't want me to message you anymore, I could respect that. The not knowing if they're okay or why or if I did something wrong is what kills me
>>
>>23993528
i've met a few people from here irl. nobody with the same kinks as me though
>>
No. Used to get nudes of a girl for a few months on kik, then she got a bf and it got boring. That's about it
>>
Yea, I met my bff on here in some skype thread. We bonded over the red wings.
>>
I skyped and texted and etc. with a guy I met in my state's hook-up thread. We used to talk everyday and agreed to meet up to go on a date and fuck. I ended up calling off work one day and drove the three hours to see him and it was pretty great. We met up again at a hotel a month after.

We still talk but now he has a girlfriend that's he's not entirely happy with and I'm selfishly hoping they split so I have another chance. He's 9 years older and too far away for anything serious to happen between us, but I still want him.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.