[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you are actually faithful to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 640x471
How many of you are actually faithful to your boyfriend or girlfriend? Or have you cheated? Why? It seems now a days that the trust and being true to your partner is really lacking. I always have a difficult time trusting my partner, and I feel bad for it. I've been cheated on in the past, even walked in on it happening. But this lying and cheating is just so prevalent in today's culture that I can't help but think that during their free time they are talking or doing things that really should be only done in a (monogamous) relationship, to different men or women. It sucks because I always show the utmost love, I'd never cheat .... it's sickening to think people do that. I wish the majority of people didn't take their relationships for granted and think that people don't actually get hurt. Men have feelings, as do women. Get out of a relationship if you aren't happy, don't cheat.
TLDR; How do you feel about cheating? Are you as faithful as you claim to be? Just in general let's talk about relationships and mistrust or happiness in them.
>>
Cheaters are fucking scum, and I hope they die of AIDS
>>
>>23948847
idduno sometimes we are just weak
>>
>>23948909
Weak, you really can't control your sexual impulses? To me that just says your immature and not ready for a real relationship. I've have had plenty of times where people have been exposed in front of me in a semi sexual way and I never made any advances, of course I may of been a little turned on, but i wouldn't try and do anything because I know I have someone who I love and loves me, and we can have sex and enjoy it, have it mean something and be passionate, not just be some meaningless fling because I can't "control myself".
>>
Ive never cheated. Most people don't
>>
>>23948847
While cheating is bad, it can definitely be forgiven as a mistake. If you're untrusting of people that's not exactly going to make for a healthy relationship either. Personally I don't invest myself in relationships after past experiences so that I don't have to worry about it. Do I want to be with someone I trust? Definitely. Am I going to let a person get close enough to earn my trust on that serious of a level? Not anymore (unless they're worth it in my mind.)
>>
>>23948847

I think you're being jaded but that said it is true that cheating or polygamy is more common in culture. You have to trust that people are going to treat you they way they want to be. People do respect love, those that don't, were never worth your time anyways.
>>
I was in love in a LDR once, everything was perfect until I had a friend who claimed they "loved" me (used to be friends with online benefits) I have a thing for listening to people jerk off, and even though I was faithful... I listened to my friend jerk off once and masturbated to it... and in a LDR I would consider that cheating... I paid the price as I had to go see family for 2 weeks and when I came back he was acting cold and he slowly fell out of love with me, even though I had never told him of what happened that night. I blamed him for it until I think back and realize I did something bad and it's just karma biting back.

A few minutes of pleasure is not worth losing someone who fills your soul up with joy.
>>
>>23949051
Exactly!! I would definitely count that as cheating. Especially if that's the only way you and you boyfriend could share a moment (sexually) together. "A few minutes of pleasure is not worth losing someone who fills your soul up with joy", can't agree more.
>>
>>23948847
I gave the first girl I ever loved all of my love and devotion for two years despite the fact that she openly flirted and masturbated with tons of other guys online. She even ignored me a lot of the time while talking to other guys and trying to get nudes from them and stuff. She always told me that it was different, that she just needed a lot of attention all the time but that I was her number one.

I tried so hard to be good to her and show her just how much she means to me but today after we had a fight she told me she has no room for my insecurities.

I still think highly of her for tons of reasons but I just can't handle this kind of relationship. I can't give 100% of myself to someone without getting 100% back. Healing from this is going to be the hardest time of my life, I want to work things out but I don't think she'd change for my sake so I'm mentally preparing for the hardest period of my life.
>>
File: 1443937808140.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1357) Image search: [Google]
1443937808140.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1357
I would have to be in a relationship first to be able to cheat, and that's not likely to happen : )

I have pretty good luck with getting cucked out of even online LDR's. I wouldn't really label these people as cheaters, because again there's no real relationship there. But it's fairly frequent now that after I meet someone and start talking and a few weeks pass and I feel like there's some form of exclusivity, they'll wake up one morning and tell me about how great the sex they had last night with some random guy they met was. Although honestly I think that exact situation has only happened once, typically they just encounter some other dude who lives in their area and decide to start dating them for convenience and tell me about it as they would to a casual friend and I realize I've never meant anything to anyone and likely never will.
>>
>>23949279
She sounds like a negative influence anon. You're better off without her, and yes, it's going to be tough. It's going to be really tough to get over two years of devotion, but you need to remind yourself that she isn't worth tormenting yourself.

How old are you? I imagine you might still be a teenager, or in your early 20s. There's still a lot of life ahead of you, and the sooner you can get over this, the sooner you'll be able to move on with your life. I know I don't know anything about either of you, but this chick doesn't sound like someone at all worthy of respect. She blatantly used you and if she can't own up to that fact then she's worse than dirt. If you're not into open relationships then she's not the one for you and you need to move on and forget about her.
>>
>>23949317
I know everyone in my situation says this but this is really different. She's an amazing person in like every other way but she's been used by others too and I think it affected her capacity to be loved and reciprocate love. I know that doesn't excuse all the times she's hurt me and I know it's not up to me to fix her issues but I can never see her as dirt or whatever because she doesn't deserve that either. I do believe she cares about me in a certain way that's different from what she feels for other people. But it's not enough for me to feel good about the relationship. It just feels so bad to see the only person I was ever really myself with turn their back on me in the blink of an eye...

I'm 26 and I again, I know that everyone says this, but I don't think I have the energy any more to ever pour this much heart and soul into someone again.

I'll survive by myself if I stay alone. I have a lot of things that bring me happiness and that I can devote myself to. It just won't ever be the same kind of happiness and enjoyment that I felt with her when things were still okay between us.
>>
>>23949317
Oh but thank you for your concern. I didn't really come here expecting to find solace but the fact that at least someone gave me a well constructed and considerate reply means a lot to me.
>>
Never cheated. Been cheated on. I generally find that people who have been on the receiving end of infidelity are pretty anti-cheating. It's a terrible thing to do.

You don't love your partner anymore and want something new? Break up.
You want more than one partner? Consider poly relationships, where everyone is informed and cool with it.
You're mad at your partner and want to hurt them? You are absolutely not mature enough to be dating.
You get off on it? I'm sure other people share that fetish my friend. Roleplay it out, find someone who likes swinging or partner sharing, but keep your motherfucking partner in the motherfucking loop

There is zero excuse for cheaters. It's a fucked up thing to do to another person who trusts you and if it's really such a fucking siren's call for you, then do your SO a favor and break it off. A break hurts much less than being cheated on.
>>
>>23949297
add me. I posted on the skype thread. I will be your love, and nurture and care for you. I promise.
>>
>>23949297
er, are you sure you were in a relationship with these people? as dumb as it is, it's best to be upfront and ask, "are we together? are we exclusive?"
>>
>>23948847
I've cheated, it's my biggest regret. She never found out, and i ended the relationship shortly after it happened. I think I did it because I used to have really low self esteem, and was currently in a bad place with the girl, and very close with the one it happened with. I thought she was at the time, and I think I rationalized myself into doing it. Afterwards, once we ended things, we talked and I didn't feel like she had cheated anymore. I know it wasn't okay, and there isn't any reason to ever do it. Like you said, end things before it gets to thay point. I was young and made a shitty mistake, but haven't done it since, nor will I ever again. Feels fucking dirty, and makes you less of a person. I feel like I can never truly, to myself, be as good of a person as I want to be, but it's something that cannot be changed and all I can do is never be that much of a shit bag again. I have never spoken about it to anyone, this is the first time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.