[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice for a straight guy getting pegged by his gf of 4 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11
File: tumblr_na842hKs791tjundwo1_500.jpg (101 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na842hKs791tjundwo1_500.jpg
101 KB, 500x667
Any advice for a straight guy getting pegged by his gf of 4 years tomorrow night? Also: Male Chastity Cage Thread !

a little background:

>we're currently in a FLR(Female-Led-Relationship)
>2 years into our relationship, I introduced her to male chastity cage play
>she absolutely LOVED it and took to tease and denial of my locked up penis.
>we're really into femdom(duh) not only does she keep my penis locked up, on a strict release schedule, but she loves securing me in our bed ties before she sits on my face and has me orally pleasure her pussy for sometimes hours at a time and she loves to have her toes sucked : )
>when it comes time for my release, if I'm off my oral game that night and can't make her cum with mouth, the key doesn't come off her anklet, and my unlocking and erection and orgasm day gets postponed or canceled !

Now:
>currently locked in a clear HolytrainerV2 (s) -I'm 1" or less flaccid, 7" or more erect. So since I have more a clit than a dick when soft, I needed the smallest non-custom cage available : 0 I loved the humiliation of ordering it.
>when im bad, and mouth off to her, or disrespect her. We also have a pink colored Birdlocked Mini that my penis gets switched from its comfy HTv2 into the Birdlocked Mini. I think Birdlocked makes great products, but the ball separator on that series, is absolutely evil to a guy whos balls really really fill with cum, I dunno if I'm special or anything, but I don't know any other males locked in Birdlocks that get purple cuckie balls like I do after 15 days locked up.
>>
File: tumblr_o25bg0jpYk1ueboy5o1_1280.jpg (127 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o25bg0jpYk1ueboy5o1_1280.jpg
127 KB, 899x1599
>>23943090

>CONT

BACK TO PEGGING:

>it will be my first time having my gf and "her cock" inside me
>before i've only had a sharpie in me(a pathetic attempt to milk my balls after chastity broke me down to a slut that needed to cum)
>we're using this :
http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toys/strap-on-sex-toys/sp-new-comers-strap-on-and-dildo-set-92559.aspx

it looks pretty comfy for her, and it seems small enough to not hurt me much. I can't wait for her to talk dirty to me when she's inside me, I can't wait for her to grip my chastity cage while I'm getting fucked and she tells me "the only way i get to cum now is when the cage is still locked"
>though i hope she doesn't mean it and it's just dirty talk...lol

any other advice?
will water-based lube be fine ?
I really wish I had some personal pics for you guys, but as fun as she is and as open as she was to femdom. She has a zero tolerance policy for us taking pics or filming any of our sex : (
>>
>straight
>getting pegged
Anyway, go slow to begin with, clean your ass out half an hour beforehand. And ideally you'd use a dildo for a while beforehand to get your butt used to it but it sounds like you're too late for that.

>She has a zero tolerance policy for us taking pics or filming any of our sex : (
Not even shots of you by yourself?
>>
File: tumblr_o0a9q1b7L91ukjee0o1_1280.jpg (334 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0a9q1b7L91ukjee0o1_1280.jpg
334 KB, 960x1280
>>23943129

I keep a very clean asshole : ) Not only do I have wetwipes for at home, but I also take a pack to work.

I forgot to mention I have fucked myself with an Aneros male milking "dildo" again because I needed relief for my balls during my long lockups when my gf and I were in a short distance relationship. So my ass has actually had a bit more action than that Sharpie : )

Why is getting pegged by a beautiful girl you love and are getting engaged to and is breeding IRL waifu material gay?

Should I do an enema as well?? I've never done one before...

I have some pictures of my 1" unlocked micro penis, pics of my cock locked in my holytrainer, birdlocked, and before i retired it my cb6000s, and I have pics of my 7.5" lovely (but sadly very poorly cut - i had a botched circumcision as a baby : / ) cock.

they're all on another HD on another comp atm and im busy playing some sc2 : 0 if the thread is still up tomorrow ill post some cock pics
>>
File: tumblr_o7ubi7Tdh01uobakeo1_1280.jpg (137 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ubi7Tdh01uobakeo1_1280.jpg
137 KB, 720x1280
>>23943200

pic is so cute. my gf loves cum and when she unlocks me to be inside her and have beautiful sex between a girl that's always satisfied from(head) when I wash her hair when we take a bath together and she likes to tease me about (playing the "submarine game") with my caged cock in the bathtub to (foot) when I massage her arches and insteps while I suck her toes on the couch when we watch game of thrones. It's fun watching a blatantly feminist tv show while you're concentrating like you're defusing a bombing while painting your gf's toes or suck simple licking her soles and fucking her toes. Now doubt that the future is females>males. Ohh well, at least I found a fun one : )

But back to sex...fuck i ramble a lot when im drunk, horny, and unable to do anything about it because my cock is locked up tight in its chastity cage and the key is on my gf's anklet while she's curled up barefoot in bed.

she always massage my ballsack while he have sex, because she has a huge cum fetish. another reason why i think she loves keeping me in chastity so much is because when she does unlock me for sex, sooo much cum drips out of her pussy and she loves having a taste and even forcing me to lick her finger fulls of our combined cum. but she massages my balls to loosen up my seminal vessels so I can pump as much hot cum into her pussy as possible.

Along with the pegging she wants to do with me, she thinks that if this goes well, when she unlocks me for sex in the future she's going to make me wear a plug or insert that can stimulate my prostate and she can use her barefeet to pull into me as she already locks her feet around me and pulls me in her(along with her absurdly strong kegels-her kegels are strong enough to almost hold my cock her her even if i want to pull out combined with her feet interlocked around my back) so my prostate is also stimulated while fucking her and my cum loads are even bigger.

God, having a gf with a male cum fetish is awesome...
>>
File: tumblr_o8dv57577Q1v2t2nho1_500.jpg (65 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8dv57577Q1v2t2nho1_500.jpg
65 KB, 500x418
>>23943200
>>23943289

Though while she looks to be massages his balls trying to warm up his seminal vessels, it looks like she has no intent on unlocking him and it's just a cruel tease to get his cock more horny and frustrated, and his balls even more full, swollen, and achy.

having a frustrated penis needing your gf's warm wet vagina is one thing, but having full balls is what makes you fulfill her requests of you that you don't really want to do... like wearing panties over your chastity cage instead of your boxers, painting your toenails to match hers and when she sees one of her friends she makes you show off both of your sets of toes with her(refusing something like this = possibly a +30 day delay to unlocking the chastity cage) before going to your private fitness center's pool, and many more...but I love it.

>pic also relevant to >>23943289 i love taking a bath with my gf while im locked up.

idc how many times i get called a beta sissy faggot, or a cuck. being controlled in a female-led-relationship by a pretty, smart girl from a good family with a career, is so much better than being being the "leader" and "alpha" with girls that didn't have diplomas, jobs not careers, and just waiting for an excuse to live off your earnings instead of having their own goals in life
>>
Eventually she will get bored of playing with you and hate herself for thinking how no good you are and she will either remain faithful and depressed , cheat and hate herself for needing to cheat , cheat and love it , cheat and tell you about it , cheat and leave or kill herself through guilt
>>
I'd say relax and enjoy, man. Seems you know to let her take control and that's about all you need to know.

I've never been on your side of the equation, I'm a male Dom and I love using tease and denial / tease and denial on my submissives, something about a woman squirming like crazy and begging to cum gets me off like nothing else.
>>
>>23943372
>372▶
> I'd say relax and enjoy, man. Seems you know to let her take

Meant to say Tease & Denial / Tease & Delay
>>
File: 1461727156665.jpg (177 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1461727156665.jpg
177 KB, 1280x853
>>23943352

Not any girl 25 or younger that went to a hyper liberal private univesity like my gf. Her brain is wired to not only embrace feminism, but to conquer males : ) She got an A+ in course that in that she already has her future hubby's penis not only locked in a chastity cage, but she also has a "punishment" chastity cage to put his penis in if he defies her : )

I make good money, literally worship her while she has my penis locked, and when she needs to feel ravaged, when she unlocked my penis she has a really thick 7"+ penis that hurts her and fucks her raw if she feels like punishing her pussy for being unfair to me(and my poor penis) in how she takes advantage of the power she has over me while she keeps my penis locked : )

Girls 25 and younger are a new breed. They want their males tamed, and either metaphorically or literally sucking their toes. But there is a small part of them that does need to be made submissive and fucked by a big cock, and I'm able to get her that when she needs it, albeit rarely. So I'm good, and I can't wait to get engaged. I can't wait to be wed waiting my chastity cage with my key on her anklet under her wedding dress, and PRAYING she unlocks me to consummate the marriage during our honeymoon : )

I don't want kids, but the idea of her unlocking me to get her pregnant is incredibly hot to me. I just love the idea of being reduced to an object that fills her pussy with cum.
>>
>>23943200
>Should I do an enema as well??
That's what I meant by "cleaning out".

>Why is getting pegged by a beautiful girl you love and are getting engaged to and is breeding IRL waifu material gay?
I was just nitpicking because "straight" implies not bending over - something you'll probably be doing quite a bit given how much male subs tend to cum from having their butts plundered.

>they're all on another HD on another comp atm and im busy playing some sc2 : 0 if the thread is still up tomorrow ill post some cock pics
It's not a demand or anything, I just enjoy seeing physically powerful guys brought to heel by a clever little piece of plastic.
>>
>>23943098
Lots of lube and breath and relax, if you don't relax your sphincter it'll be more difficult. Also do a double enima to make sure it's tidy for the boss. Have her dip some lube into your bum with her thumb before trying entry, that helps too :) Have fun cage slut!
>>
Now a question for any of those who were resistant to chastity.. how do I coerce my sub into it.. He's been a snotty shit about it when I've told him I want him caged. Whining about how he has to cum every day etc.
>>
You might as well kill yourself now because you're a sad fuck whose gonna end up slurping cum off of your girlfriend's new boyfriend's cock
>>
>>23943680
Just tell him to try it on and lie about it. After he does it once, he'll be more receptive to it and a bigger bitch than before
>>
File: 1461913725962.jpg (220 KB, 1000x1151) Image search: [Google]
1461913725962.jpg
220 KB, 1000x1151
>>23943680

Do you do any other femdom stuff? have fun toys like bedties?

we don't even bother putting out bed ties away we use them so much, even though i'd the subby male with a little sissy plastic cage that prevents his cock from getting hard, my gf LOVES to be secured in bedties and tickled to death. sometimes i ignore her tickle safeword, and she threatens me with at least 10 more days in my chastity cage : ) but i can't resist at the opportunity for a temporary rebellion, and i tickle attack her ribs, belly sides, her insteps her arches dont tickle much, but her insteps...she bucks like crazy i can barely stay on top of her....then she begs and pleads with me when i get the feather out.......but the feather goes right between each of the beautifully pedicured, long slender feminine toes again, and again, again(for hours sometimes) and i swear she barely survives it ; ) ; ) ; )

i don't care if my penis suffers so much in the 10 more days it stays locked in chastity, i love seeing her toes curl so hard they turn red then white. i also love getting some rope and typing her big toes back and securing them to her ankle restrains so she can't curl her toes as much to try and get relief from the tickling

goddamn, i love tickling her so much, it's my best revenge for all the teasing, tests, and mind games she puts me through while my penis is locked in chastity. i just can't to get the opportunity to tickle her when im unlocked, because she is really going to get it ! i always have to consider how badly i tickle torture her barefeet, how much longer ill be locked in chastity and maybe even possibly she might reduce the ring size of my chastity cage if she feels she needs even more payback ; 0.

>watching a girl you love react to you tickling her exposed bare soles is one of the most fun and erotic tings a footfag can do.
>>
File: 1462884683492.jpg (870 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
1462884683492.jpg
870 KB, 3072x2304
>>23943673

im really really, going to try and stay relaxed, i might try a xanax beforehand, but a xanax ensures i don't cum for at least 2 hours. i want to be fair and honest to her to have the possibility to make me cum with "her new cock" so she can decide if she needs to keep unlocking my penis as much as she does, or if she can unlock me less and drain my balls and milk my prostate without needing to unlock me ; /

yeah i know this may result in less of me being inside her which would be horrible to reduce because being inside the girl i will be engaged to is not equaled by any feeling.

we're definitely going to take the 'safe than sorry' approach with lube. before my life in chastity, i never forced my penis(when not locked i am very thick and very long ) but since im in a holytrainerv2 for the past 2 years, that might as well be another life. i never ever, forced my cock into her vagina when she was not lubricated well enough, i never ever wanted her to feel pain in sex.

i know despite the fact that she has so much control over me with the chastity cage, we still have a very realistic approach to penetrating sex and she wouldn't want to hurt me.

>>23943785
why can't you have fun and be happy like the others posters in the thread?

are you locked up and frustrated and all your pent up cum is making you hostile or do you not have a sexy qt keyholder like mine that teases your caged cock with her lovely pedicured barefeet?
>>
>>23944019
Tell your girlfriend to give me her info so that I can fuck her while you watch. This is fun for me, I get off on seeing how pathetic cucks like you are when I fuck their gfs/wives ;^)
>>
File: 1461663497829.jpg (188 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461663497829.jpg
188 KB, 720x1280
>>23943680
>>23943824
i don't have much experience in this, as I dreamed of being locked in chastity and in a female-led-relationship
Trick him : ) Get him knock-out drunk, if you have bedtimes, secure him in those. Slip his limp cute little clitty dicky into the chastity cage. And make sure you're firmly ontop of him when he wakes.

if you don't have him in bed ties, have your hands holding his down and use your sexy barefeet to be holding down his feet. be right in his face, let him know how it's going to be...

>tell him that the feeling he now notices in his pants is a male chastity cage that is going to never ever let penis little penis get hard and cum again unless you unlock the device first

>your pleasure now cums first : )

>give him a really deep passionate kiss then slowly release him, if the neck is on your necklace, and you come up form the kiss show him what is now the literal 'key to his sexuality'

>if he's in bed ties, have the key on your ankle and have your barefeet in his face, symbolically affirming your dominance. make him kiss your toes and suckle on your toering

>let him know he he takes off the device without your permission, there will be harsh consequences

enjoy your new female-led-relationship

enjoy the more orgams you have ever got from him before

enjoy watching him have to sit to pee

enjoy his frustration as he goes to touch himself instinctively

enjoy sending him away to get you a drink in the middle of a game he's enjoying, remind him that disobedience = the cage stays locked on his penis longer...

infinite stuff really. no girl would want her male locked up once she she's how much better the relationship is after he can longer "take things into his own hands"
>>
>>23943989
I know everyone says this shit, but I fucking swear I went to highschool with this girl. She wears glasses that look just like those, has the same jawline, same skin tone, hair color, and face looks quite similar too. Plus she was quite a domineering bitch so I'm almost poistive it is.
>>
is this the erp fantasy thread
>>
File: 1461481708630.jpg (192 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461481708630.jpg
192 KB, 667x1000
>>23944214

she's an amazing cuckoldress. her videos show the full chastity experience. unlocking her bf. either teasing him and leaving him frustrated or letting him cum via her pretty barefeet or inside her. then she shows the views the process of locking his penis back up.

and no one does it even as close as good as her, but right after she snaps the padlock shut, she gives the tip of his cage to where his poor little cock can still just barely feel part of her lips or at least the warmth, a really good wet kiss.

girls that know how to control their male with a chastity cage are the best girls alive right now. no fetish is hotter than being locked up by the girl you love most. you become so focused on on her sex, it becomes your life.
>>
>>23944225
There's videos? Link me!! I have to find out now if this is for sure...
>>
File: tumblr_nmgsw0cuvU1u8bzcco1_1280.jpg (314 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmgsw0cuvU1u8bzcco1_1280.jpg
314 KB, 960x1280
>>23944229

actually, the vid i was thinking of wasn't her it was MSP(MakeupStainedPillowcase) another amazing chastity tease girl.

here's the video with the wet kiss i told you about, she does it in a lot of others too

http://makeup-stained-pillowcase.tumblr.com/post/136528249461/best-of-2015-our-top-5-most-popular-posts-the
>>
>>23943098
She probably won't want to hurt you but it's difficult to get any sensation of how it must feel for a guy through a strapon. Lots of lube and then lots more.
>>
>>23943404
Oh dude, you fucked up

you're a switch!

/thread
>>
>>23943200
>microdick
>botched circumcision
Dude, thus is why you are so fucked up. You need mental help.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.