[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is contact 'fagging'. There was nothing on google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160609_172152.jpg (24 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_172152.jpg
24 KB, 375x375
What is contact 'fagging'. There was nothing on google
>>
Asking someone for their contact information or asking them to contact you. Only applies in threads that aren't intended for contactfagging.
I.e. in a local meetup thread (i.e. Washington thread), asking for contact info is fine. The point is to meet people and meetup.
In a rate thread, it's generally not okay to ask for contact info or ask someone specific to contact you. (Unless, of course, OP specifies that it's okay in that thread)
>>
>>23921032
>>23921073
often its also simply used by bitter autistic spergs who fail to hit on women in rate threads and when they see a natural conversation happening that ends in them wanting to continue the conversation elsewhere because the thread will die soon they rage and become angry because they feel like their prize got stolen.

this board was made for contact fagging, unless you specify otherwise in the thread its fine because it is part of being social.

anti social and spergs don't understand social, so they mess it up
>>
>>23921263
second this. if a girl ask for contact in any thread, just fuck off with your no contactfag rule. it was made the protect women from harrastmen, not to satisfy antisocial losers
>>
>>23921459
its about keeping the thread on track, nothing more
>>
>>23921263
That's what it is nowadays. Originally it was because in camwhore threads
>girls getting doxxed
>thread dies when they leave to chat
>inevitable drama when they stop talking

But the board is is so slow and such few regulars not of that applies.

It really doesn't matter anymore.

>Termi please skype with me
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.