[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: POETRY EDITION If happiness lied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144
File: tygerbig.jpg (96 KB, 510x880) Image search: [Google]
tygerbig.jpg
96 KB, 510x880
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: POETRY EDITION

If happiness lied in being sated, the oxen would be the happiest.

Converse, complain, shitpost, troll each other. Do whatever your heart desires, but not that, you filthy animal.
>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die.
>>Music Discussion (Post some of your low-tier music)
>>What are you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)
>>Video Games(?)?
>>Books you're currently reading
>>Films etc.
>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.

Previous thread.
>>23859717
>>
File: IMG_20160531_205544.jpg (99 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_205544.jpg
99 KB, 640x480
I'm rereading The Red and The Black.

Julien Sorel is probably the closest character to my own self that I can find in any literature. The way Stendhal describes him with all his brilliant psychology always hits home. It was such a treat to read a few years ago, now it's even more so.

Funny how someone who knew English and liked anagrams, like Stendhal, could read Sorel as Loser. In a way that poor thing was quite the loser and the antihero.

Here are one of my favourite lines which have been with me for years.

>Making his fortune primarily meant to Julien getting out of Verrières: he abhorred his native country; everything that he saw there froze his imagination.
>everything he saw there froze his imagination
;__;

Stendhal also foretells the future of Julien in one of the early chapters by a clever anagram and a hint. I missed this until now, having read it in English. It wasn't as obvious as it was in Latvian translation.

>Julien noticed a piece of printed paper spread out on the stool, which was apparently intended to be read, he cast his eyes over it and saw:—"Details of the execution and the last moments of Louis Jenrel, executed at Besançon the...." The paper was torn. The two first words of a line were legible on the back, they were, "The First Step."
Louis Jenrel
Julien Sorel

Such a masterpiece of literature. One of the greatest books ever written and possibly the dearest, most personal book to myself, even more personal than the Sorrows of the Young Werther or Martin Eden. I love that book. If I want to take something with me if in my grave, it is that book and nothing else. If I'm to die tomorrow and be executed, I'll be happy if I get to read it for one last time.

Anyone else have a favourite?
>>
File: IMG_20160531_191301.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_191301.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
First for ugliness :^)
>>
File: IMG_20160531_205611.jpg (100 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_205611.jpg
100 KB, 640x480
Everyone is kill. ;___:
>>23859848
You meant second. (^;; Here is true ugliness.
>>
Is anyone else experiencing connectivity issues on 4chan?
Feels like a breakdown atm.

>Music
I've posted this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcL5tmvVn8

>>23857569
It's all good my man, I don't expect people to remember what I type out anyways and so remembering if only small parts is very good.
9/10 memory.
I reckon I'm currently too much of a dipshit to not get over an ex and so it should be all good eventually.
I actually felt a lot better just the next morning tbqh, I bet it was one of those slopes or whatever the youth calls them these days y'know.
>>23857764
It was pretty bothersome at that point, broke my shovel too.
I can see the innocence part. It's like if a kid is a bad kid, it's truly the parent that is bad.
I'm glad your chin is bending, this makes me happy but also worried about chin breakage.

>>23859847
How many books do you read in a month?
Do you just pick out any that appeal to you regarding the author or do you judge a book by its cover?
I'm not even going to mention my favourite book as it's probably deemed shit literature and therefore a stamp of the dumbs.
>>23859848
I volunteer as second.
>>
>>23859998
Had some issues earlier.

Depends. Sometimes I can read a single book, sometimes ten, fifteen. Whatever arouses my personal interest. I find myself rereading lots of older stuff that I have already finished, so I wouldn't count that.

Feel free to mention them.
>>
File: 1464723692465-966196085.jpg (652 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464723692465-966196085.jpg
652 KB, 1920x1080
I am kill, yet remain.
>>
Gonna spam some poetry.

Invictus

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
>>
They say the whole worlds a stage
It's more an infinite intermission
in which we fritter ambitions
for business positions
A fools existence is merely fuel for the system
>>
In Memoriam
Tennyson

VII
Dark house, by which once more I stand
Here in the long unlovely street,
Doors, where my heart was used to beat
So quickly, waiting for a hand,

A hand that can be clasp'd no more—
Behold me, for I cannot sleep,
And like a guilty thing I creep
At earliest morning to the door.

He is not here; but far away
The noise of life begins again,
And ghastly thro' the drizzling rain
On the bald street breaks the blank day.
>>
Untitled poem from Martin Eden. My guess is that Jack London wrote this.

I have done—
Put by the lute.
Song and singing soon are over
As the airy shades that hover
In among the purple clover.
I have done—
Put by the lute.
Once I sang as early thrushes
Sing among the dewy bushes;
Now I’m mute.
I am like a weary linnet,
For my throat has no song in it;
I have had my singing minute.
I have done.
Put by the lute.
>>
When you are old
Yeats

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

And bending down beside the glowing bars,
Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled
And paced upon the mountains overhead
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

This is absolutely beautiful.
>>
Bright Star
Keats
Bright star, would I were stedfast as thou art—
Not in lone splendour hung aloft the night
And watching, with eternal lids apart,
Like nature's patient, sleepless Eremite,
The moving waters at their priestlike task
Of pure ablution round earth's human shores,
Or gazing on the new soft-fallen mask
Of snow upon the mountains and the moors—
No—yet still stedfast, still unchangeable,
Pillow'd upon my fair love's ripening breast,
To feel for ever its soft fall and swell,
Awake for ever in a sweet unrest,
Still, still to hear her tender-taken breath,
And so live ever—or else swoon to death.
>>
Favourite parts from Ode to Nightingale
Keats

O for a beaker full of the warm South,
Full of the true, the blushful Hippocrene,
With beaded bubbles winking at the brim,
And purple-stained mouth;
That I might drink, and leave the world unseen,
And with thee fade away into the forest dim:

Fade far away, dissolve, and quite forget
What thou among the leaves hast never known,
The weariness, the fever, and the fret
Here, where men sit and hear each other groan;
Where palsy shakes a few, sad, last gray hairs,
Where youth grows pale, and spectre-thin, and dies;
Where but to think is to be full of sorrow
And leaden-eyed despairs,
Where Beauty cannot keep her lustrous eyes,
Or new Love pine at them beyond to-morrow.

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a mused rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
Still wouldst thou sing, and I have ears in vain—
To thy high requiem become a sod.

>Darkling I listen
These words have always struck me as very singular.
>>
Again Keats.

This living hand, now warm and capable
Of earnest grasping, would, if it were cold
And in the icy silence of the tomb,
So haunt thy days and chill thy dreaming nights
That thou would wish thine own heart dry of blood
So in my veins red life might stream again,
And thou be conscience-calm’d–see here it is–
I hold it towards you.

Enough for now.
>>
>>23859993
Shiny
>>
>>23860203
Oh common.
>>
How do you spell cucks? Is it n-e-e-n? Or do I add an I?
>>23859096
https://youtu.be/7pCvorjCLPk
>>23859147
They're still active? I used to live right behind the railroad station right before moving, but it was the public transportation ones that take you to the city, not the ones that carry material and goods like yours do.
Lol I think we all are, but to be fair, it's pretty difficult to click with people if it isn't instant, and trying to do it with a lot of people and trying to keep something going, many prefer to just go back to one or someone who they already can with.

Kek, I think my favorite by far will always be the train part on the first one I think, when it hits that piece of sheet metal and goes flying, slicing the the dude's head off.
You never know mang, lotsa freaky accidents occur daily. Just gotta get lucky with that roll.

H-h-ere I c-come...I just imagine that in the frailest voice ever :/
Idk probably not, but you know how quickly one change's the mind as soon as she shows interest lmao.
Oh, my uncle, last week was 2 years since he died. So I was bummed out af, and didn't feel like posting about it or post in general to not spread the negativity as well, but it's all good now.

Lol, yeah I gues right, but not everyone is gonna like a specific cup of tea right :/
I thought I was gonna get loads of hate, cuz I have said shit to most if not everyone kek, but that was bad of me, am sorry everyone :'(
U got kik bby? Kek, Idk I've still my doubts of this board, but whatever make friends instead.
I have only seen one pic so idk which other one you did, also where did the guy go? It seems everytime I am gone new things happen.

Kek you don't have to.

Good :)
No they were you right ay lmao.

Baby face omg :0
>>
>>23860229
Add a (You)
I believe

>>23860213
Ironically obviously, only for this photo tho
Others are tbqh
>>
>>23860246
Tbqh I've noticed that I either look somewhat feminine or coarse. Not sure what to make of this.

How's the progress? I know I am bothering you for the nth time and at this point this is like nagging.
>>
>>23860258
Being the alpha mail I am , I can't risk white knighting you

Not at all, currently extremely sleepy
Pretty much behind schedule
>>
>>23860288
Hah.

Why don't you sleep for a bit, wake early and do things with a fresh head?
>>
>>23859274
>>23859302
No trickery, just a grave mistake.

>Ireland
Well what would you expect being there? I've smashed my nose into people and fists but it has yet to break, or maybe it is broken, would explain the constant nosebleeds.

Sound like I'm on speed already, 'cept for the euphoria part. I have seen of many who have done that, I just never partook in it. If anything turns me off knowing it doesn't do anything nearing the climax. Regardless I will still try it because why not. Besides YOLO right lololol.
It's the psychic link brah, dude when you get high dude you get powers and shit dude like totally.
I wish that were the case, I would imject all types of methamphetamines.

Ofc not, the Greeks and Romans fucked little boys didn't they? It was good until women ofc ruined everything.

Good luck finding one then kek. They're out there though, but why would you look for one, let the bitch come to us right. Ay lmao, I joke, but I am being serious.
Anyways ain't no one want a boring plain gurl, in that you are right.

Waiting for pic, niqa.

>be baltic
>is potatoe
>>23860246
Cuckneenyou?
What do believe in.
>>
>>23860301
I've never had a nosebleed.

You get real talkative as well. Very low inhibition. Basically you get to be an ultra normie Chad. Try it, just think of getting into a really comfortable setting when the comedown comes around. Also turn your phone off, talking feels annoying then. I've never sent any up my pipes, nor do I intend to, although I've been told that intravenous injection makes it much more powerful and long lasting.

The official name was, I think, "DESIGNATED BOIPVCCI". Anyways, the homosexuality in Hellenic society is bit overblown.

I don't really look for that one special girl. If I do run in one and fell like I should do something, I will fully trust my instincts, although I'm very cautious when it comes falling for someone. Eh.

Didn't make one. I didn't find my sweater. I got my hoodie though. I lied about me being pretty buff, I'm skelly.

I like potatoes.

K A R T U P E Ļ I
>>
File: IMG_20160531_234839.jpg (83 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160531_234839.jpg
83 KB, 480x640
I don't think it uploaded properly.
>>23860377
>>23860301
>>
Anyone else feel like 4chan is bit stuttering?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x360
alternative metal, ambient, atmospheric black metal, atmospheric sludge metal, avant-folk, avant-garde metal, black ambient, black metal, blackgaze, dark ambient, dark cabaret, dark electro, dark folk, darkwave, death doom metal, death metal, depressive black metal, djent, doom metal, drone metal, ebm, electro-industrial, electronic, experimental, folk metal, funeral doom metal, futurepop, gothic metal, industrial, industrial hip hop, industrial metal, industrial music, industrial rock, industrial techno, martial industrial, melodic black metal, melodic death metal, neoclassical darkwave, neue deutsche härte, nordic folk music, nu metal, pagan black metal, post-hardcore, post-industrial, progressive metal, rap metal, sludge metal, technical death metal, traditional doom metal, visual kei
>Skype
la.furra.darketa
>>
File: 1464442841030.jpg (43 KB, 720x526) Image search: [Google]
1464442841030.jpg
43 KB, 720x526
https://youtu.be/UWkJghqMSpo

Dear Lord.
>>
>>23860377
Lucky, the hot weather kills me.

If I do, I will go full on drug addict. Might as well happen, I didn't think drinking would be a problem, but I control myself in the end. I already don't use my phone but sounds like a good idea. Injecting directly through the bloodstream yes, might as well shove everything up my ass.

Boipucci best pucci.
It is I guess, but many people nowadays use it as factual evidence for something, to prove homosex right kek. Hurr durr da ancient romaines and greek salds used fuck poopyhole and shiet. I mean they also fucked animals n'est-ce pas? Or else how else werr minataurs a thing. Anyways fucking someone's asshole is pretty tamed compared to what other things they used to do.

As should be, would rather save myself the trouble and do other things now that I am in a advantage.

You look bulky though, idk can't really see. It doesn't help that you have a rather big head as well kek, no offence.

Said the potatoe.

L I Z A M O N E L L I
>>
File: 1461252030504.png (426 KB, 599x577) Image search: [Google]
1461252030504.png
426 KB, 599x577
>>23860706
It's pretty hot here as well. Temperature was nearing thirty in Rīga.

kek, don't kill yourself with anal speed.

They had a different conception of those things. Not that they could understand it, as they clearly don't read books, and even when they do, they can't read, very much like all such idiots. They choke with resentment.

Yes, to fall for someone is to put yourself in a very wild ride.

I think it looks small. At least to the relation of my body. I don't have a proper camera so I can't really take a good picture. Well, as I am, my shoulders help give away that impression. Other than that, my back is very undertrained, my chest almost flat, biceps weak, my forearms almost look bigger as I have somewhat good grip. Abs are practically nonexistent. I do have a slight Adonis belt, but I want to develop it. My legs are alright. I'm DYEL basically.

Anyways, I'm going to sleep. I will probably find out whether or not that security job is coming my way tomorrow.
>>
>>23860792
How do people even live in hot weather.

There's no guarantees, but I will try not to die yet.

>looks up to Greeks
>insults them
You got me there. Does it matter what other people did with their spare time kek. As long as no one is shoving anything into me, y'all can do whatever the fuck y'all want.

I ride the whirlwinds.

Well yeah the camera doesn't help. I used to be or still skelly, but since working 3 years in plumbing has made ny arms bigger, but I used to have a fairly feminine body, or I that's what I felt, it sucks that now that I embrace that androgony I can't play that role.

If you post gun we know it went well. Rest well friend, will try to keep this shit up for a bit, pretty tired rn.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160531_5.jpg (107 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160531_5.jpg
107 KB, 1280x720
>>23859998
now you have to say what favorite book is
I fucking love LOTR and I'm sure it's garbage to some peeps but it gives me nice peaceful and comfy feels
if you broke your shovel that poor cat must have been really stuck to the pavement, goddamn. at least it was quick death I suppose...still sounds utterly dreadful; I would probably be crying the whole time. chin breakage would be great..I have a terrible profile anyways so maybe a broken chin would help my overbite

>>23859147
why is fluff gone so soon tho
extra large benis is limited tiem offer only. only valid in Montana and/or Guam
aye, I usually just lay in bed staring at ceiling and letting my brain run amok during the sleepless nights. reading helps me fall asleep, but sometimes I don't have the heart to read and would rather be tortured by my shitty nighttime thoughts
my sikrit geo powers come from the mantle and they're radioactive..will probably end up killing me. I was outside for 8 hours today doing an assload of work outside, but the sleep still isn't here. at least my body feels like a rock, lel. I suppose once I lay down I'll knock de fug out. I keep forgetting that I stand up when I'm on the computer, kek (really weird/autistic habit)
>>
File: 878343243 ay b .jpg (85 KB, 486x450) Image search: [Google]
878343243 ay b .jpg
85 KB, 486x450
just got back from visiting old frans. Randomly thru up and spent 40$ on food, besides that was nice. Owed (You)s coming with next post

>Music
I bost what I want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BPVtw6oRno
tryna pass out to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG-W7oeq6uU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRcnVQmqgZo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9jYm4fpyFo

>Vidya
Overwatch and Dark Souls 3 lyfe is goin

>>23862484
my job made me cut da fluff
kek aye will make trip to Montana for that benis deal
What are some of your favorite books? I definitely feel you on that too, sometimes it's best to just face emotions. Feels almost therapeutic afterwards or something lel
kek I know sikrit now will sell to the league of doom, ya done goofed.
Awh man that sounds like one of the days sleep should come easiest, what was outside work? I always think I won't be able to fall asleep when I lay down but then the next thing I know I'm waking up to light outside.
holy fuqqin kek I do the same thing but stand up to play vidya. I do better closer to the screen, my eyes tho ;-;
>>
>>23862604
that is good sleepy music but I think I'd get too distracted trying to follow all the beats, kek. I like doing that sometimes with bass lines, too.
wat a bunch of feggets. how strict is your dress code?
anything by JRR Tolkien, jej. I have a bunch of his books and I like to re-read them every few years. I will never forget the very first time I read LOTR. I carried those books around everywhere I went and missed so many family meals because I was reading in my room kek. so many feels at the end, too. I love getting immersed into books like that, but it doesn't happen very often. y tu? cuales son tus libros favoritos?
u r right about the late noche feels. I got a lot of feelings out during the past few days. today was pretty good; I only cried once or twice about oso...I miss him so much. I can look at pictures of him without crying now, so that is a plus. he is officially my phone background (and lock screen) 4ever.
lel outside work was a lot of weeding and breaking up hard ground/dirt with shovel. haven't done physical work in a while so this felt gr8. am a bit sunburnt tho...farmers tan here I come.
YO, that's fucking crazy lel..I thought I was the only weirdo to stand up while doing those kinds of indoor activities. it's just more comfortable for me, plus I'm used to standing for long periods of time in general. noooo pls b nice 2 ur giant blue eyes. mine are already wrecked but you must protect yours. you don't wear glasses right?
>>
>>23862604
also wait, the montana benis deal doesn't start until feb 32nd, 1876. pls dnt use coupon yet
>>
>>23859425
Ahh, well pulling for yah mg. Hope feg teach curves that shite

>>23859288
going to listen to tomorrow so I can blast links on speakers thanks m8

>>23859338
Aye well good on the school being set, it's better than being stuck as low wagecuck slave

No probs lad :^)

>>23860229
working on ur (You) rn, might finish and bost tomorrow morning because I've suddenly been struck with the tiredness, ples forgive

>>23859998
kek it's still kind of a strange feeling knowing a decent amount about anuns I've never met.
ty/10 <3
I feel you, it seems to all be about how much relevance the relationship has in your life at the time. As you continue on you start to make new memories without that person and begin to realize that life may seem better or at least livable again slowly as you heal
kek ye, one of them "rough days" but it's good to hear you're feeling better bud
>>
>>23862694
jej the hi hats patterns would probably keep me up with the ticking
smooth bass lines are like lullabies to me tho <3
ikr :c just have to wear pants and steeltoe boots and stay clean shaven for the one refinery. It's loose with the shirt code just as long as it has sleeves.
I still need to read LOTR all the way through, watched the movies religiously with my mom. I still do now but it's just solo. kek if I ever have kid I honestly hope they love to read like that. I don't even believe I could mad or at least I say that now lel
I cried with every movie at least once with in theaters, also the end fuqqed me up for so long even tho it's a good ending. Just the idea of the fellowship coming to an end kilt me
Jurassic Park, The Edge Chronicles, GOT, i really like this one book called House of the Scorpion. My lit taste are from basic and from HS days since I stopped reading as much after for some dum reason
fuq I saw pic in last bread with Oso collar hanging on the door </3 glad it's getting easier
>farmers tan
o hello tennis days kek
sounds like farmers work tho tbqh
it does feel better to stand up
jej I dance around now when stressed while playing vidya though and don't even notice until I'm practically jumping up and down. I'm suppose to wear glasses, I have a pair but never do. I can't pull them off kek

>>23862700
has there ever been a more stronger case for the making of time machine now. No one will stand in the way of benis deal and reaching a whole new date in history lel
>>
>>23862765
howcome sleeves? you live in such caliente parts
am getting sleepy now, finally laying down nao with laptop (this is quite rare kek, but I'm sore from today)
kek, my mom never really got mad, but I ignored cleaning my room a lot too because I would just sit on bed and be hunched over berks. I wish I was still like that but now the internet and vidya occupies most of my free tiem. makes me feel bad and kind of dumb forn not reading as much anymore. lol oh god I was the same as you when I got to the end of the books (and movies later on). 2manytearz. I was like "these fuckers have been to hell and back, yet they're all breaking up, goddamnit. y cant everyone b frends and live by one another 4ever"
your lit taste is fine...I'm not snobby about what people do and don't read kek. I can't understand halfway decent literature because my reading comprehension isn't very good anyways. I need to hop back on teh GOT train..I read the first book a few years ago and then started school again lel. I haven't watched the show tho, sue me
I think Jurassic Park is the only Michael Crichton book I haven't read. he was one of my favorite authors when I was in HS. every one of his books I read had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I think I developed a crush on a completely fictional character for the first time when I read one of his books (I was really weirded out by that and never told anyone, so you r teh first person I am telling)
aww, you saw it there...it's still there but I like seeing it even though it gives me heavy feels. something crazy started happening the past few nights since he was put down, but I'm falling asleep and will explain tomorrow
lel, I looked like a str8 farm gril with my braid and shovel and man shoulders out there. I've also had multiple people ask me if I lived on a farm (wtf am I that rustic looking, goddamn) ever since I moved to bumblefuck backwoods, USA. get me the fug out
>>
>>23862765
>>23862864
cont.
kek I had the most retarded farmers tan when I played tennis..I also used to wear my visor upside down to "fug around with opponents." my coach never yelled at me for it, so I just went along with it. half of those dumb-ass tennis pictures in my yearbook feature me and my retarded upside down visor making dumb faces
lel, kinda wanna see ur nervous vidya dance. do you do it like before you're about to kill a boss or what? jeeeeeejjjjjjjjj, I MUST see your glasses. you remind me of how I feel about sunglasses. there are simply no sunglasses out there that look decent on my face. like I look fucking blind in every pair, or super autistic.

I sleep nao. here's 2 waking up in montana in the future of the past, where prices may vary
>>
>>23862864
So how and we have to wear hot azz nomex sometimes too for fire protection in case of fire. I appreciate the safety concern but those things will kill you faster from a heat stroke than a fire would. So hawt
kek ohhh #veryrare #verysp00ksy
lel I ignored room too when younger but that was just out of laziness. Now tho, I can't stand my room being too dirty. Reading is gewd tho, that't how I learnt the okay vocab and spelling skillz you see before you today
Exactly, why couldn't they all go to the undying lands together ;-; The thought of Aragorn dying eventually too fills me with sedness. At least Gimli and Legolas got to adventure and leave off together in the end to the undying lands. Such bros <3
Ty and same again. Books are great, show is bretty solid tho I'm not feeling this last season at all.
Awh man that's my favorite one out of the few I've read by him. Also like Prey too
thanks for sharing sikrit kek I shall reveal my first fictional crush. it was Starfire followed shortly after by Raven from Teen Titans when I was a yung fuq, Felt so ashamed at the time lel
I did and I would do the same. It's strange what we find comfort in and am super curious as to the craziness going down
requesting farmer geo pic ples
>bumblefuck backwoods
You n me both. So ready for that change of scenery
>>
>>23862890
>>23863042
So hot*

cont.

jejjj yeeees I also am requesting pic of this too
same on farmers tan, I did one pose where I posed like qt gril on my hunk of a frand who was double partner at time. Never was able to live that down after that from the coach, seriously brought up every tournament at some point during the trip and always accompanied with the picture (which I regrettably don't have).
kek it looks very autismo and it's during any fight or sometimes when I'm running from enemies and they are about to gank me I spazz a little. Scary games are fun to play because autism shows fully kek but it's still grand time
oh man..hokay will provide glasses pic tomorrow but my pair are so ugly. Very few people have seen me in glasses lel
same here sunglasses make me look like major douche, just aren't for me :c

I'm going to go ahead and turn in too. Kind of surprised I made it this far was about to pass out about 10 mins ago lel

gnite geo
cheers for Montana dreams
>>
File: IMG_20160601_105024.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_105024.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
Good morning chaps.
>>23860822
By having nine months of indistinctive grey, rainy weather with occasional sunshine and snow during the winter for those three months of warmth.

You can always start smoking crack. I've always wondered how does it feel like.

>Greeks
>Fire is soul m9
>Muh water element is the base element
>Dude, strife is justice lmao
>They say it be like it do

Then fall in love for maximum emotional rollercoaster.

So you have Polish ancestry? You can always go thinspo. There are threads on /fa/ where people literally starve themselves to look thin. I think they do it because looking slim is considered fashionable and it helps to make on look taller.

They don't really give a gun there. I don't have any qualifications or licences.
>Europe
>Guns
Getting a permit for shotgun to go hunting isn't that hard from what I've heard. My neighbour has a shotgun.

It's only hour shy of midday. That person hasn't contacted me yet. I will see if anything happens or not.
>>23862714
Yes, obviously. Getting into university will be difficult as I have no clue how will I cover my living costs, but first things first.
>>
File: IMG_20160601_022301049_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_022301049_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Hello hello new thread hows everyone's post memorial day week think I can finally put on my high lighter pink v-neck now so there's that

And I'm not much of a poet unfortunately so not much I can add or comment to this bread. But fuck it
>I never wanted to be here looking like a fool
>Sitting on a ceramic stool, praying the pain not be so cruel
>And then with one sudden pull, I feel my aches have finally ruled
>I sigh and thank the gods for their duel between the forces of solid stool and whipped fudge

Music
Just ran into a huge Alan Tam dump on the internet now I have 6gigs of cantopop to go thru
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GJXRgxEMcI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08n7nVgy6sk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btkBPFawpqU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vi07nZGGcY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpDjGzYxL5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EHEqyyGcrM

What am I doing?
About to head to bed because its 2am and I'm sick of being a night owl

Vidyas
Still playing and raging off Dark Douls 3 starting playing Dirt Rally again to even things out

Books
Still reading Sword of Destiny gonna be a pretty long read but still a pretty good read dialogue can be pretty damn funny and modern for a fantasy setting.
That the first of the six witcher books I'm trying to finish, wish me luck

>>23863355
You seem like your having a underly decent morning by that deep look on your face I guess seeing grey overcast everyday can do that to a person, but hot weather is pretty over rated, burning up in sunlight is not the way modern humans should
die out tbqh. You can get cancer from being out in the sun to long but i've never heard of anyone getting the big C from freezing their balls or lady balls out in the cold which is interesting.
And I've always wondered how people got shotguns for hunting over there since guns aren't easy to get, but you learn something everyday
>>
>>23863573
kek at that verse.

It's actually very hot here, 24 or something celsium. You can get cancer from a lot of things. Almost everything. Literally cancer everywhere. 4chan gives most cancer.

They apply for a permit. I have no clue how the paperwork goes. Might look it up.
>>
Slept at 11 PM and left my partner working alone kek

>>23863573
Ayy Drawanon.

>>23863355
Good morning

Any updates ?

>>23862604
What did you have.

>>23860301
Yes hai
I believe in fairies.
>>
>>23863617
None. That person hasn't contacted me yet, but I'm not particularly concerned about getting that positions.

Any updates?
>>
>>23863621
Preparing models for laser cutting but the guy is not there, he'll be back in a few hours
So currently preparing sheets for printing.
>>
>>23863664
Lasers? Sounds very sci-fi.

Tomorrow is the day "off", right?

It's so hot here. ;__;
>>
I recently finished Tales of H.P. Lovecraft, and let me tell you I was enamored. I would only read it during certain mindsets when the imagery and tone would impact me the most. Having just read the final words last night; and holy hell the man left a blueprint for how to write the way he did.

As for poetry. I haven't read much but I do write it from time to time when the mood strikes. I usually read either quotes or entire books.

Hope everyone's having a lovely night.
>>
>>23863713
I read some Lovecraft as well awhile ago. Dagon was my favourite. There is also this tale of a man descending under an abandoned city somewhere in Arabia; I liked that too, but I can't recall the title.
>>
>>23863721
I don't believe those were in the book I read, I didn't realize it was incomplete until the end. I think it is more of his popular ones, like Call of Cthulhu, Shadow over Insmouth, Mountains of Madness, etc. I would like to eventually read it all but right now I'm jumping around a bit, last month it was electricity, and now I'm about to start the bible :x

What are you currently reading?
>>
Morning folks. Wage slave reporting in now that there's a quiet moment.

What's the news? What's the haps?
>>
>>23863737
I have the complete "Necronomicon" laying around on my tablet. Old Testament or the New? What translation? KJV is a pretty significant literary object in itself.

I'm actually rereading "The Red and the Black". I'm trying to get into Byron.

You might like "The Mysterious Stranger" by Mark Twain. It's incomplete, and the 1917 edition, iirc the release date correctly, has some independent additions by the editor, but it doesn't differ much from the original, but also incomplete manuscripts. The subject of the novel is a visitation of the Satan. He is completely amoral, therefore cannon act in a good or evil way. I read it as a critique of morality and in a way, there is a Nietzschean strain. I'm not sure if Twain read him. I haven't read rest of Twain, but from what I understand it is very different from everything else he has written. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
>>23863756
No news.
>>
>>23863761
Suppose that's good news. I'm going to stay out of the literary discussion- you folks are punching pretty well above my weight class once you got away from Lovecraft.
>>
>>23863761
I didn't even know the "Necronomicon" existed outside of the mythos!
It is called a New Living Translation, It just happens to be the "copy" I own. As it was given to me by a relative I have always felt a certain duty to one day read it haha. Right now I'm doing a bit of literary jumping around, I have an anatomy book, a cook book, and a wilderness survival book up next. At a certain point I plan on returning to each book and using it as a template to further explore it's own genre or field.

I take it you enjoy that book? Are you the 1st poster then?
How does one get into Byron?

That sounds right up my alley lately, I thoroughly enjoy the stranger side of writers. How incomplete is it though? The feeling of emptiness that I get when I'm forced to put down a good book because it has run out of sentences can haunt me for days.
>>
Ausanon here, waddup fám

6.9°C, could be the 3rd night under 4°C. Yay.

>>23863756
Good morning.
>>23863573
You look like you need a hug
>>23863355
Morning m8, how are the gopniks
>>23862604
delivery anon how was your meeting with friends?
>>23862484
Hello geoanon! I missed you
We have gotten a random cold snap, temps down to 1°C
>>23859998
Hey swedanon, feeling better?
>>
>>23862714
Lol it aight, I would rather rest too after hard day's work.
>>23863355
Proof global warming is real. The weather has really changed here, it goes from on extreme to the other, the winters go below 0 without it snowing and the heat has been unbearable these last few days. I am thinking of cutting my hair solely for that reason.

Idk, I bet some anons here would know though lol. Will give a review if ever it happens.

Sounds like an anime tbqh, would watch it though.

>fall in love
Nah you good, I would do anything but that again..

KURWA! No I don't lol, Polacks are huge compared to me lol. I never been on /fa/ but I can imagine that sort of thing going on. Clothes looks better on slimmer people, on fat people it just looks weird. It does help with the illusion of looking tall though :'(.

I don't either, but I can go to Wal-mart and get one I think.
>American
>get shot
Luckily their weren't many white kids in my school, and I was friends with them anyways :3
I don't think it is, just show you had some hours into it and prove you aren't mentally damaged.
Ready for that zombie apocalypse.

When it comes to jobs, you gotta call and keep pestering, even if the idiots said they would call you or whatever the person said they would do.
>>23863617
Hi..
The fairy folk have gathered 'round the new moonshine.
>>23863756
These quiet moments last so short don't they.

Listening to the hype around a gorilla on the radio kek.
>>
>>23863801
That picture makes me kek every time. Also, coffee. Mmm. Makes everything tolerable .
>>
>>23863805
Yeah, they are never long enough. That's a lie, it's been quiet for almost an hour now. I'm slacking but loving it.
>>
>>23863806
I hope it's shopped...

Where you working?
>>
>>23863807
Ikr
What is a lie?
Me too, I'm kinda tired already since I had a slight emergency yesterday and got home late, then I almost overslept today ugh.
Anyways what are slacking off from, Slaking?
>>
>>23863776
I suppose làd.
>>23863789
It's a large anthology of Lovecraft's work. I'm not sure if it counts as complete works, but I'm pretty sure it's up there.
Well I'm asking about the Bible because depending on the translation and the branch of Christianity, the books included will vary wildly. There is a core of books that almost all Christians use. But besides that there are some books which Protestants use but Catholics don't; then there are Orthodox Bibles and their canon is different; it can vary a lot, so I recommend looking at what is considered canon. Then there is apocrypha like Book of Enoch. There are also gnostic books which are very different mainstream Christianity, e.g. Nag Hammadi library. Scholarship for Bible and Christianity is enough for a whole lifetime.

Yes, it's excellent, possibly one of the best ever written. Nietzsche put Stendhal before Dostoyevsky, but I'm not so sure about that. I'm that fagit indeed.

Probably by "Don Juan" or "Childe Harold's Pilgrimage". Later introduces Byronic hero. That same conception influenced "Eugene Onegin", a good book from what I've heard.

Not that much. Ending is very incomplete and some parts might feel bit shabby, but overall it's readable. It's very short.
>>
>>23863801
The usual, all rowdy and sweating from the heat of the sun.
>>23863805
Oh man, I've considered that as well. Longer hair is really difficult to bear under the heat.

You could do a review of that crack cocaine just like Reviewbrah.

Greeks were kawaii.

How huge? Eastern Euros tend to be shorter than Western Euros. Yes. Wearing black, close fitting clothing whilst having an excellent posture can give an impression of greater height.

So easy? What about licences?

When white people start chimping out they take things seriously. There was this one làd Adolf that got real pissed and you know the rest of the story.

I was offered it. I'll meet that person today and see what do they have to say. He isn't even the one offering me it, it's through an another person... it's complicated. I'm pretty chill about it myself. It works out? Fine. It doesn't? Fine.
>>
>>23863825
Walmart. Nothing fancy but it's full time. I'm in Receiving, so accepting freight from vendors and ups/FedEx.

>>23863831
See above, slacking off because I don't have any vendors currently. I'm supposed to get one in about an hour, then my afternoon will be jumping.

>>23863881
I don't challenge myself much with reading these days. I know I ought to. I just go for E-Z mode entertaining reads.
>>
>>23863912
You should straight up start with Critique of Pure Reason. Should be challenging enough. (^:

What do you read? I read "Moby Dick" and "Illiad" whilst wageslaving.
>>
File: 1461444570867.jpg (112 KB, 872x584) Image search: [Google]
1461444570867.jpg
112 KB, 872x584
>>23863927
>Illiad
>>
>>23863927
... I don't think I even want to answer that because it's nothing that tier. I'm reading a Warhammer book right now. ... maybe I'll reread "Inferno".
>>
File: 1453048614507.jpg (3 MB, 2955x2308) Image search: [Google]
1453048614507.jpg
3 MB, 2955x2308
>>23863939
Inferno is good, but try something lighter. Look up some novels that aren't exactly genre fiction-tier, but neither are too difficult. Ease yourself in reading, find and develop taste for literature and let that literary preference guide you further. It's like with music, once you know the artists and a specific genre very well, you look to their influences and what have they influenced to go further.

Picture is mostly light reading. Nothing too long or difficult.
>>
https://youtu.be/2fUEYs3TsFA

https://youtu.be/xn6r2Nm0ZMo

https://youtu.be/eb8VaTP1bPA

With usura hath no man a house of good stone
each block cut smooth and well fitting
that design might cover their face,
with usura
hath no man a painted paradise on his church wall
harpes et luz
or where virgin receiveth message
and halo projects from incision,
with usura
seeth no man Gonzaga his heirs and his concubines
no picture is made to endure nor to live with
but it is made to sell and sell quickly
with usura, sin against nature,
is thy bread ever more of stale rags
is thy bread dry as paper,
with no mountain wheat, no strong flour
with usura the line grows thick
with usura is no clear demarcation
and no man can find site for his dwelling.
Stonecutter is kept from his tone
weaver is kept from his loom
WITH USURA
wool comes not to market
sheep bringeth no gain with usura
Usura is a murrain, usura
blunteth the needle in the maid’s hand
and stoppeth the spinner’s cunning. Pietro Lombardo
came not by usura
Duccio came not by usura
nor Pier della Francesca; Zuan Bellin’ not by usura
nor was ‘La Calunnia’ painted.
Came not by usura Angelico; came not Ambrogio Praedis,
Came no church of cut stone signed: Adamo me fecit.
Not by usura St. Trophime
Not by usura Saint Hilaire,
Usura rusteth the chisel
It rusteth the craft and the craftsman
It gnaweth the thread in the loom
None learneth to weave gold in her pattern;
Azure hath a canker by usura; cramoisi is unbroidered
Emerald findeth no Memling
Usura slayeth the child in the womb
It stayeth the young man’s courting
It hath brought palsey to bed, lyeth
between the young bride and her bridegroom
CONTRA NATURAM
They have brought whores for Eleusis
Corpses are set to banquet
at behest of usura.
N.B. Usury: A charge for the use of purchasing power, levied without regard to production; often without regard to the possibilities of production. (Hence the failure of the Medici bank.)
>>
>>23863962
I've read Inferno before, and I'm fond. I've got old textbooks from college with classical literature, I've got the Iliad, I've got Plato. I just don't avail myself of it.
>>
>>23863895
5.5°C atm lád, it gon happen

I am almost halfway through my lectures! Hopefully when you go to uni you realise that falling behind is bad. Pls do.
>>
File: 16-06-01-15-29-42-795_deco.jpg (691 KB, 768x1280) Image search: [Google]
16-06-01-15-29-42-795_deco.jpg
691 KB, 768x1280
Yo. Greetings. Hello
On my way to the city
Writing in haiku
>>
>>23860031
Fifteen in a month?
You savage you. Do you borrow them from the library or do you spend a ridiculous amount of money?
Must be quite popular at the local library if that's where you squat.
>>23862484
Make me, conzuela.
I liked the movies. I was going to watch the hobbit aswell but accidentally watched the second one first and I felt like now it's all ruined.
Yeah, weighed a lot more than I had anticipated it seems. I did feel sad, didn't cry but definitely a bad day in my book.
I never actually thought about profiles and how they look, which ones look good and which ones are good etc.
But it was quite funny, I was sitting in a bus one day and an old lady sitting next to me said I had a great looking profile.
Stated she was an artist which made it sound more sensible but definitely still an odd compliment.
I wonder what it feels like to break your jaw, whole face must ache.
>>23862714
This is a tasmanian travel agency forum after all.
I can agree with that assessment. Were a lot of factors that made me look up to her, I still do tbqh.
I'll always get back up Fritter, I'm too unedumacated to remember my past moods and stick to them.
>>23863801
W e y
Feeling great Austria anon, yourself?
Thanks for the (You).
>>
>>23864127
actually feeling really good which was a complete turnaround from 2 days ago
don't like this roller-coaster shit 2bh
>>23863912
Missed this. At least you have a stable job, mine got its hours cut rip
>>
>>23864026
Definitely won't. It would be retarded to do something like this after wanting to get where I want to so hard and wasting it like that.
>>23864127
Yes. Depends on the size. I went full madman once. Read Crime and Punishment, Decameron, Vanity Fair, Remarque's Time to Live, Time to Die, Well's Dr. Moreau's Island, Time Machine and The Invisible man, and lots of Sherlock Holmes stories under fifteen days.

Nah, I pirate everything. Only brought two books in last three years. Library has fuck at in terms of literature, so I don't even bother. I took Umberto Eco's book from there ane I haven't returned it for over a year, so I don't plan on going there.
>>
File: 1450288646357.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1450288646357.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>23864171
>Definitely won't. It would be retarded to do something like this after wanting to get where I want to so hard and wasting it like that.
>>
File: 1463861062420.png (130 KB, 364x532) Image search: [Google]
1463861062420.png
130 KB, 364x532
>>23864178
>>
File: 20160601_102235.jpg (796 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160601_102235.jpg
796 KB, 1920x1080
>>23864077
Aesthetic/10

Hello thread, I'm depressed still and strongly considering breaking up with my girlfriend.

How is everyone?
>>
>>23864151
I'm the only guy in the store who is trained to do my job and doesn't have a full time different position; they can't cut my hours without making me train my own replacement.
>>
File: 1454129375517.png (240 KB, 746x838) Image search: [Google]
1454129375517.png
240 KB, 746x838
>>23864021
Missed your post.

You should start with them. For Plato, try this. Read pre-Socratics first though. Penguin and Oxford have nice introductions.
>>
File: IMG_20160601_175437.jpg (92 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_175437.jpg
92 KB, 480x640
Heat is killing me. Anyone else consider wearing sandnigger clothes?

On a second look, I think I'm wearing something a 16th century woman in a painting would wear. I also look a tad bit mentally stunted.

W E W
>>
>>23864301
Dutch Renaissance/10
>>
File: arsenic.png (296 KB, 749x718) Image search: [Google]
arsenic.png
296 KB, 749x718
>>23864301
>latvian """""heat"""""
>>
>>23860229
yep yep, they actually run a decent amount still. Did they blast the horn when they were coming through? It's funny because I moved towns away and the new house I'm in is also right next to the RR tracks kek can't escape
dropping the str8 truff again but really it does seem to be that way. Kind of sucks when the folks you go back to move on, that's life tho.

kek I love that guy who plays him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRzXoCCnp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1chYqscRgLc
this scene <3

I kind of want to hear your frail voice tbqh jej
definitely know of the mind change game, it's the chase that's all that's desired sometimes.
Awh fuq man, sorry. I remember you talking about that before. If you ever want to talk about negativity things tho, ples by all means. It's a part of life too and it really sucks sometimes but it's almost worst to deny feels. I got your back either way and good to see you're back on the upswing.

Ye, I mean I don't even like tea so there is point proof'n lel
Whaa nah no h8 for mija ples </3
kek I had a few when I was adding everyone in those clean kik breads to find folks to talk to. Went through about three different accounts and I ended up getting the kik of some d00d who lives in the same area as me. Super nice guy but he wanted to hang out and idek I feel kind of bad but I just deleted account. Was really just looking for people to converse with, was pure coincidence it seems that he was from same area. Idek really what I come here for now, I say friends but maybe it's more than likely that I'm a lonely fuck and like the (You)s
I dunno, it seemed like there was a new wave of anuns but now wave diminished a tad :c

I tried but I butchered it too much
found this scene tho jej
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=touwNjQgTvo
Canadmejican leaf plz

:)
ayy

baby face forever pham :/
>>
>>23864269
I'll have to see if I have all of those. I'm pretty skint so buying stuff is a bad idea. I've also got limited storage space. But thank you for the guide! Very thoughtful.

>>23864301
Loose, light clothing is where it's at bruh. Caftans = super comfy.
>>
File: 1464103428606.jpg (18 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1464103428606.jpg
18 KB, 320x310
Does anyone else believe that dreams can hold some significant meaning?

I just remembered moments with this guy and I kind of miss being friends with him and few other people, I don't really regret walking the path I did because there is no point being regretful and I wouldn't of wanted to be any other person but me.

I don't really know it just feels like the decisions we make in moments of naivety are the ones that will end up making us.

Surely it is better to walk directionless for miles than to turn left a hundred times...

--Mindless ramblings from a dude that just got up.

>Doing
I'm feeling a fuck ton better, probably gonna revise and play fractured space.
>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJdbmp6k5wE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydQ9cFynlO0

>>23859848
Claiming third!
>>23859998
>breakdown atm.
For a few days the captcha been blown.
>>23860056
That is illogical, don't hurt my brain this much.
>>23862714
>thanks m8
You're...welcome...I think.
>>23863355
>Good morning chaps.
This thread is so damn slow, can everyone stop having a life plz.
>>23864077
Oh shit waddap
>>23863801
>waddup fám
It's ya booi
>>
>>23863573
Aye mang, how far are you in DS3?
I've been farming the Shade boss battle for Sun tokens and souls. Also pvping like mofo and I actually won a couple so far :D along with getting rekt

>>23859288
that MJ link unf
also that blockhead song was nice afuq, even more so with those visuals. Like that airy organ or whatever sound that is in the background.

>>23859096
>yeboi.jpg
>mellow
I liked the Tune up version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gagvRP_G4a0
kek sanser
oh shite fatboy slim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-cfWM0BC_4
##mewd rn

>>23863617
heyy mg
I had to a pay for my friends meal since I made him go as my "date" cause everyone else was couple'd up. Ordered shrimp tacos and a beer , he order shrimp nachos and some mixed drink. I got kind of sick while we were there so I didn't eat any of the food when it came or even drank my beer. Just gave it to my friend, so I paid 40$ to watch my friend eat my food and get drunk pretty much kek

>>23863801
Ayy Ausina
Food eating part no so great but everything else was good. I finally got to really talk to all of my friend's fiancees' for once. Interesting to meet the ladies who are future wives of amigos. They seem chill from what I could tell
What are you up to tho, and jelly of your cold weather. What's the cause of that?

>>23863355
Always wanted to try out living on a college campus. Visiting friends at their dorms always made me envious, at least of some of the bigger universities like A&M. Lovely campus and the energy is contagious.
Aye one thing at a time lad but I'm sure you will get there m90. I belief in you

>>23864127
kek I would love to hear a travel agent break down /soc/ while guiding through and dropping suggestions on what threads to visit.
Aye I'd say you're handling everything bretty maturely tbqh
I was gifted a Fritter the other day from the nice lady at the Donut shop, craving one now. Yo same here

>>23864077
Hi hello anun
nice morning haiku
what are you going to do in the city?
>>
>>23864387
Hey senpai. I agree with your position on dreams. Lucid and otherwise meaningful dream experiences are ridiculously fascinating. Have you ever played Ib or Yume Nikki?

>>23864392
College dorms are fantastically adventurous for a few years but get old after you hit a certain age.
>>
>>23864392
>Firmlyrubyourmeat.png
>Tune up version
Damn animus, you remind me that America ruined Japan! Yoooou.
I kinda like it too but the MD bash of the original pulls me to that one.
>Check it out now, rock
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dhs3K_pECY
These guys make me miss John and I've never even met/heard/or seen the guy in person/when he was alive.
>Handtai
What on earth...who's ungodly fingers did this?
>>23864398
>Yume Nikki?
I don't know what that is.
>Fascinating
Agreed, I just wish I had time to actually practice getting into the lucid state more. Just gotta learn to control my emotions more, I suppose.

You ever had a dream that makes you question a few things?
>>
>>23864387
I always die in my dreams and then I just watch the dream go on without me in this weird floaty spectator state. Kind of like spectator mode in Halo or something

That Kona Triangle link is vibe'd afuq
liking the first couple of tracks so far, percussion is strung

>>23864398
I could see that, hopefully one would be graduated before reaching that stage. I think the idea of dorming with a bunch of my friends is what really appeals to me.
I'm guessing you've stayed in a college dorm before? What school if you don't mind me asking
>>
>>23864077
IT DIDNT RHYME THATS NOT POETRY
>>
>>23864470
>die in my dreams
That actually sounds cool though boring if it's reoccurring.
>percussion is strung
You might like the Panda then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7c3RGmD54
>>
>>23864468
>
wouldn't be the first time for America
first time of hearing CLSM and of John Peel about to check out this interview with him tho
kek I wish I knew how to do it, would spread the ungodliness

>>23864496
it is and it use to freak me out, some of them would get violent. One dream I fell on a bulldozer blade off this building, I can still remember how it felt on my chest in the dream. Felt so real and after I just watched a conversation inside a dark house with some people I'd never met before as the dream ending.
I'm not too big on the reggae kind of style beats but going to give this a shot pham, ty
>>
File: IMG_20160601_093020403.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_093020403.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Waking up with heart burn is such a honoring experience I feel so great fun to be an americunt

>>23863616
Glad that verse made ya chuckle took like 15 minutes to get it down

And 24C is around like 85F me thinks but have no clue since my schooling never even taught it. And that's basically true
I'll probably get tha cancer from my dumb phone and going to the bathroom so often. I know 4chan just hands out brain tumors.

And I'll just assume it's just a couple or like 10 health & safety forms and then a long ass background check.

>>23863617
Goooood afternoon paleridet, hope your mark ass partner isn't livid with you at that point might have to go fight him for your right to sleep in.
And if you don't mind I wouldn't mind herring about how the project ended up, I've only got to use a 3D printer maybe like once but we lowly students didn't even get to see it

>>23863801
I can use a lot of things and I think a hug is on top of that list, come over here anon and give me a big morning internet hug......don't mind the boner its just morning wood

>>23864392
I got pretty decently far this time made it thru the Irithyll valley after back tracking at the cathedral of the deep(cause I no know you needed a key item to get in)
Last spot I got to was Arn Londo which isn't as great as you think.
Probably spent around 200,000 souls leveling up but I'm still not good enough to fight that boss think my soul level is 61 rn.
And fuck I only got to do PvP like a hand full of times did pretty alright but that was back in those estoc days

I forgot to record most of the shit I did bit I'll get back on it
>>
>>23864546
What was key item? Going to make sure I don't miss it. I h8 backtracking even more so with my shite memory. It's always a little off putting to run it backwards too kek About to go to Farron keep next blegh
Anor londo looks so pretty in the screenshots kinda disappointing to hear that
Grindsouls 3 strikes again, 200,000 whew decent amount. I'm aiming for level 120 for max pvp fun but it's going to take forever, especially with Overwatch distracting me occasionally
I want to help as a blue sentinel but never get summoned, might go for the Aldrich or Watchdogs covenant for more pvp fun

do et mang
I'm about to go play for a bit myself
>>
>>23864538
>America
ISIS was a mistake, you can't blame the American'ts. they din du nuffin
>Peel
Watch him in the vault.
>Ungodly
You're a sick fran f a m
>Feeling
I'd love to study dreams. I mean how would a person KNOW what that felt like?
I remember being bitten by a dragon once.
>New people
Secretly those people were us, we'll all meet one day in a build a bear.
>Shot
You might like, might not, who knows.
>>23864546
>americunt
If you stopped eating your doughnut brides we wouldn't have this problem.
>Yellow fleshlight
TMI fram
T M I
I wanna be as innocent as I was joining 4chan as I will be leaving it...
>>
>>23864328
Yes, very much so.
>>23864332
It was nearly 28°C in Rīga the other day. It's around 24°C here. Air is dry and there will be no rain until the next Tuesday. So yes, it's very hot.
>Ausrtri*n posters
>>23864367
Pirate all of it m9. Libgen, workerbee on TPB and Gutenberg are your friends.

Most of what I got is pretty tight fitting. :/
>>23864387
Yes, I do, at least as far as they relate to the subconscious mind processes.

>>23864392
It's not really a campus at what I'm aiming at. It's an university in itself, it's branches scattered around Rīga. They offer several dormitories, so that's as close as I get to that.

Thanks.
>>23864546
That's pretty fast.

It's pretty hot imo. I don't know Fahrenheit-Celsium conversion myself.

Yes, they check you if you aren't nuts, a complete cripple etc. Then it's just following the standard forms. Safety cabinet in home and what not.

>he defines life according to some vague mob definition
Literal spooks.
>>23864392
>>
>tfw post got all fucked
>>23864387
This was for you from >>23864615
>>he defines life according to some vague mob definition
>Literal spooks.
>>
Isn't it really early/late for you non English (scum) folk?

>>23864622
>Fucked up my own post
I bet you feel silly now, don't you.
>Defining life
Claiming others attempt to define that which needed been defined.
Stay in your unclear lane, boi.
>Literal spook
"Ghosts" are merely low frequency sound waves that move out eyes and cause us to see a distorted reality.
>>23864615
>subconscious mind processes.
http://www.simplypsychology.org/psyche.html
You might find this interesting then.
The super ego isn't covered to a wide extent there but research it on your own.
>>
>>23864646
It's around 20:23.

No, it was intentional. It doesn't matter what I feel, what matters is my plan.

>muh definitions
>muh reason
Aristooltlr?

>He understood spooks literally
Spooked.

>Freud
Ayy lmao.

Shh, kid, nothing personnel.

I will check that page out.
>>
File: end.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
end.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>23864676
>20:23.
Filthy pig.
Those number are almost like 09:11 do you have no shame?
>Plan
Your plan to...?
(Eating muffins all day isn't a very good plan)
>Socratoa
D...De sade?
>Scared
BoooOOOOooo
>Alien
He had some decent ideas...if a little weird.
...Sexual kids *cough*

>Personal
Everything is personal when I am the ground beneath your feet! >:o
Stop wearing a kilt.
>Following my links
Are you quite mad?
>>
>>23864615
I would feel hilariously wrong torrenting philosophers. I have a collected works of Plato book at home. I'm contented to start with what I have and expand if I find myself sticking with it.
>>
File: 1464385004216.png (216 KB, 1026x1170) Image search: [Google]
1464385004216.png
216 KB, 1026x1170
>>23864687
7/11 was a part time job.

I wish I had muffins m9.

>De Sade
>inferior man's Casanova
Pleb.

>OOOO
I read this as ōō.

Freud was a hack.
Jung did nothing wrong.
Spirits ain't free, let the ectoplasm of spooks run high.

I'm no true Scotsman.

Yes, absolute... MADMAN?
>>
File: UrlasRU-neliela-izlase-6.jpg (45 KB, 410x610) Image search: [Google]
UrlasRU-neliela-izlase-6.jpg
45 KB, 410x610
>>23864699
There is nothing wrong with that. Some of these volumes cost a lot and I'm not paying for that shit.
>implying I have the money to pay for that in the first place
>>
>>23864709
I definitely don't! Haha. But I will definitely look into things.
>>
File: 1461888486062.jpg (52 KB, 552x692) Image search: [Google]
1461888486062.jpg
52 KB, 552x692
>>23864701
>Working full time
What are you? 16+?
>Not baking your own
Who's the real pleb then?
>Assimilating /LIT/ culture
There's no way of no knowing
Where exactly we're going
But the rowers keep on rowing
And the drinks that keep a flowing
So the danger isn't growing.
>((.))_(O)
ō.ō Well.
>/Lit/ stuff
Okay, uuuuus righ
>Ectoplasm
That's just old man jizz, this was debunked back in 1866
>I'm not THAT kind of loon
Okay you're free to go
>All aboard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoweoZ6jpM

>That picture
I wish to become a squirrel with each passing nut.
>>
File: SUDDENLY - HOT SUMMER.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SUDDENLY - HOT SUMMER.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
IT'S SO HOT OUTSIDE IT'S NOT FAIR AAAAAAA

>>23864218
Just you wait. Doing a huge Taobao order soon and it'll change my wardrobe completely. So excite

Oh damn. I wish you the best for you and gf. I hope you'll work it out between you two
(may it be staying together or parting ways)

I am in the middle of procrastinating and that stress me out. Which apparently causes me to procrastinate and then get even more stressed out
>rip

>>23864387
When I remember a lot in a dream I always look the keywords up on Dreammoods.com. The analysis on there might not always fit with my current state of mind, but often it does and then it's amusing.

Sup brother

>>23864392
Thank you, it was an afternoon Haiku for me hehe. Just got back. My bf went for a haircut and then we both had a doctor's appointment. After that we got ice cream and I accompanied him to Kendo, though I had to leave because OUR APPARTMENT IS A MESS AND I REALLY NEED TO GET STUDYING
>though, here I am. Posting on the chan :^ )

How are you, Anon?

>>23864478
EVERYTHING IS POETRY IF YOU WANT IT TO BE
>>
>>23864725
It takes time to get used to reading books on screen. But hey, you can always buy an e-reader, those things are apparently pretty good.

>>23864749
I'm actually 784 years old.

>baking muffins

2deep

kek

I sometimes don't understand you.
>>23864762
What temperature phamalette?
>>
>>23864573
It's called the Small Doll don't understand why it's a doll but muh dank souls 3 lore. You'll get it after you defeat the Deacons of the Deep which are all the way at the end of that zone. Wish I recorded that fight was pretty interesting, the boss weapon I had made it kind of easier. But just bring a great sword since you'll be fighting a group of people.
Backtracking is a bitch but I was kinda of over leveled for that part so it was pretty worth. But fuck I did not have fun at the Darrin Keep, did you open the big gate yet or are you still chilling in the swap? At the point I was at making 100k wasn't that time consuming but id say get yourself around level
40 where your at, that shit will help out a lot. And yeah that Arn Londo part came out of no where and its just the finally castle but is just dusty and there's no dragon slayer bowmen chilling in there. And it's like level 120 and 96 or something they say is perfect for PvP, I will never know that feel but god guess you'd just eat every boss soul you run into

And I'll fire up my compooter and start playing and recording have some weed so now I can show off my true form

>>23864610
I would if I could but I ain't cause I ain't, but I wish I had some donuts think it was the hot ass cup of tea I had before beddy by
>TMI
Bitch you better watch my squashing vid I'm going to make soon, will show you all the zesty ass moves to pleasure even the most stubborn waifus
>I will be leaving....4chan
That's what everyone says but no one every just leaves it they just stop posting for a few months. 4chan is prob more additive than some crack rock.
>>
>>23864615
It felt like the longest 15 minutes of my life the last stanza had me pretty puzzled on how I should end it.
And I really wish I knew how to convert them that and km/s to miles. All I know is 32C is around 135F and that's it man.

And at least you can feel safe there aren't to many car cras running around with a gun, and shit I think cripples not owning them is a safe bet too seen a lot of vids with dudes in crutches shooting folks.
And ironically there was just a shooting at UCLA medical, they said the shooter is still at large but I think he already an heroed tbqh
>>
>>23864776
Creation takes deliberate efforts. I think a mile is about 1.5 km, roughly speaking. Metric is very comfy, I'm still not sure why people measure themselves in feet, inches and stones.

You get different crazies for that.

He probably did.
[MUFFLED SOUND OF REAL HERO PLAYING IN DISTANCE]
>>
File: KojiYuu.gif (829 KB, 344x200) Image search: [Google]
KojiYuu.gif
829 KB, 344x200
>>23864772
AT LEAST 74 Degrees fahrenheit aaaaaaaaaaa I'M MELTING

Posting KojiYuu in case AkbAnon shows up
>>
>>23864772
I've tried e-readers and tablets, and I can't get into them for things other than rulebooks. I just kind of like not having to recharge my books.
>>
>>23864772
Also, what does phamalette mean?
>>
>>23864788
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
FAHRENHEIT OUT

Left is very qt.
>>23864789
I read almost everything on a 50€ Chinese made tablet with an incredibly small screen. You get used to all sorts of travesties if necessity comes as it is.
>>23864793
Same thing as pham, only feminine. Pham is f a m, but I can't use that since Mongolian moot makes f a m into senpai if I spell it like it should be.
>>
File: HGV.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
HGV.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>23864800
Ohhhh I see! ALSO I CONVERTED IT TO FAHRENHEIT FOR US USERS, THEY ALWAYS USE THAT SHIT. But at least 24 degrees celsius then aaaaaa

Left is best girl, anon. You got taste
>>
File: Post when hands are busy..png (2 MB, 1404x1200) Image search: [Google]
Post when hands are busy..png
2 MB, 1404x1200
>>23864762
>Dreammoods.com.
Interesting, can't see anything that relates to me but the symbolism is cool.
>HOT OUTSIDE
D-ya wanna swap?
>Brother
Wag1 g, what u sayin?
>>23864772
>784 years old.
Pic related.
>Deep
It takes years of practice and deep, deep, mind penetration.
>SOMETIMES
I'm quite surprised you understand me MOST of the time, tbqhwyf.
>>23864773
>cup of tea
What are you, Monkish?
>Squashing
This picture also relates
>Waifus
...Again...picture...relates...
>Zesty
O-->---<8-====>~~~~~
>Says
I know, I think it's just the familiarity. Where else can I be subtly racist and brutally high whilst talking to people?
Don't you dare say Reddit.
>Crack
Swim says shhhh, you're in a safe space...
Just pass me some of that amethyst and no one needs to know.
>>
>>23864813
>Left is best girl
This is what Kojimafags believe

YUKO BEST OSHIMEN FITE ME IRL IF YOU DONT BELIEVE SO
>>
File: BANG.gif (2 MB, 450x278) Image search: [Google]
BANG.gif
2 MB, 450x278
>>23864815
Sure. I can only eat Icecream every friday or whenever there's an event ;_;
o wait I ate ice cream earlier because I was in town EHEHEHE

But yea, try it out. Their dictionary is the one I use. If you dream of bees look up "bees" etc. Sometimes weird dreams paint a perfectly clear picture of your current state of mind.

>>23864825
Yuko ain't in AKB anymore though
>:^ )
>>
>>23864813
Same here. God, it's killing me. I'm glad I life by the sea, at least I have a way of cooling off.

Post more grilles then. I've got no clue from or what exactly you are posting.
>>23864815
Excellent.

But really, tell me something interesting!
>>
>>23864832
>Yuko ain't in AKB anymore though
Stfu :'(
She still is in my heart...

Also I gotta thank you for telling me about the googling AKB directly, funny how google exist right :/

Also good luck having no internet tomorrow lolololol xD
>>
File: Best.gif (2 MB, 268x162) Image search: [Google]
Best.gif
2 MB, 268x162
>>23864841
Ikr, I should drink more water. I'm so bad at it haha

The tall one is Haruna Kojima. A first generation member from the japanese girlgroup: AKB48. The small one is Yuko Oshima. She graduated back in 2014, but they were known for having a nice relationship. I favor Haruna meanwhile >>23864825, who I assume to be my AKB buddy, favors Yuko, even though she isn't active in AKB48 anymore

>>23864855
Ikr. Btw, one of their newest music videos just got released full-length in 1080p on Youtube. It's called kimi wa melody. Have you tried using a VPN extension to watch AKB on youtube? Like Hola! for example?
Mariko, Tomochin, Acchan, Yuko and TakaMina was featured in it and it's a REALLY beautiful MV. You really should watch it.
Here's a link. Try and VPN it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2E7TLotcko
>>
>>23864841
>interesting!
I am really a girl.
>>23864832
>I use.
Can't seem to find anything that relates, oh well.
>This grill
Y
>Ice cream
I know it'll be hard but I'm willing to make this sacrifice.
Enjoy England and it's amazing weather!
>>
>>23864871
>England
HAHAHA SORRY TO DISSAPPOINT YA BUT I'M FROM DENMARK. WE GOT PRETTY MUCH THE SAME WEATHER AS YOU DO, MATE

This grill is best grill
>>
File: 1464090289622.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464090289622.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>23864867
I'm also doing my best on the hydration part. Drinking lots of water, it's almost like I'm a portable water tank.

I see. I am still unsure. Girlbands... Japan... nice relationships... tall grilles... mysterious indeed.
>>23864871
Hmm...
>>
>>23864881
>WEATHER AS YOU DO, MATE
>Best grill
>Denmark
>>
>>23864867
>AKB buddy
I'm not your buddy, pal.
Is that another moniker I am gonna be called by?

>VPN extension
Figures an asian would know about this.
No I haven't, it is different on mobile I think, I really need a fucking pc or something.
Those namedrops though, d00d stahp now I must take some sort of action at once.
I'll see what I can do, I gotta return some (You)'s also, ugh how quickly one runs out of time.
>>
File: 1464804479065.jpg (22 KB, 506x267) Image search: [Google]
1464804479065.jpg
22 KB, 506x267
What would you do?
>>
File: 1v0ama5o1_400.gif (20 KB, 321x31) Image search: [Google]
1v0ama5o1_400.gif
20 KB, 321x31
Four sheets printed, one is yet to be prepared on photoshop
ALMOST.

>>23863682
I took a photo of it for you on my friend's phone, I'll post when she sends it to me in a few

Relatively off yes, but that's post-4 pm since that is deadline

The model pieces are cut but I need to glue them together

But how hot can it be in Latvia, over here is pretty hot too.

>>23863805
Hai
How you been
What have you done today.

>>23864392
That sounds good tho tbqh
I'm probably your friend if I'm ever in that scenario, I always end up eating my friend's shares
Why did you get sick, are you better now tho.

>>23864546
Her actually, and she's pretty nice, she did most of the work tbqh
Our rich homo teacher has one, but we don't get to use it, we use laser cutter at local workshop
It's alright, I guess, but it's all about what he wants and not what we do so it's kinda meh.
>>
>>23864992
Shoot Bush then crash the plane.
>>
File: 1464802107924.png (63 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1464802107924.png
63 KB, 500x373
>>23865015
That's really nice of you.

Well that's cool, just get your things done.

Gluing together things... whilst having lasers.

It's bit over 23° here. I'm sweating a lot. How are you feeling?
>>23865023
Why would you shoot a man before crashing a plane?

How about this one?
>>
File: The ship is sailing.gif (2 MB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
The ship is sailing.gif
2 MB, 245x213
>>23864924
I really adore them. They're all so very entertaining and adorable. Watching them perform make me smile, always!

>>23864946
You wanna fight?

>>23864953
Now you are

HAha, actually my homosexual bosnian friend told me about it so I could watch Rupaul's drag race in HD
Do your best. Holla at me if you want me to link you some shit quality of the Musicvideo haha
>>
>>23865034
Post an example of work that is considered par excellence in this genre.
>>
File: Fortune cookie of love.gif (792 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
Fortune cookie of love.gif
792 KB, 245x245
>>23865038
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFf4AgBNR1E
This one has a crazy view count and was really popular. The concept was to be relatable and therefore the choreography was even more basic than it normally is. It's happy-go-lucky and catchy.
Beware though, idol music is supposed to be catchy and uplifting. Not to be considered a piece of artistry
>>
>>23863895
Trips and I cut it all off.

>Reviewbrah
Who?
I think the new in term for it is reaction now.

Only Hermaphroditus.

I'm a average height fornmy people, if not a bit taller, but I never knew people took importance on height, I always felt tall cuz I was mostly with even shorter spics.
I am wearing that right now, huge mistake, my whole body burns but these are work clothes I don't care about.

Idk, probably easy if you pay enough.

Well he had a reason for that right.
>art is lyfe

I guess, but people like it when you take action, shows interest.
>>23863912
It's afternoon now kek, how far up can you go?
>>23864340
Keep the economy alive eh? Yes lol but not at night I think, probably because the service closed like at 11 p.m. No escape son, just watvh out for the flying metal debris kek.
Well yeah I guess. C-c-changes, time may change me, but I can't change time.

LMAO
This guy is from American Pie too right, O always forget his name though.

N-no oniichan ples...
>the chase
Ah good chap, would you assist me in th hunt of the vile creature known as woman?
I guess man, all that hard work to get a girl' attention and coeur is pretty wild yet satisfyimlng oddly.
Yes I realize that now, but it can't be helped, some day I am like but why. I was talking with my dad recently, and he seems to be over it and fine with it, he even jokes around kek. And yeah, I mean I am not 100% as I used to be 2/3 years back but at least I am not in that dark abyss I was. I also got your back here bud, if you need anything just hit the squad up lol.

I don't drink tea that much either lel.
I thrive in the h8, gimme all dat rejection and ill-feelings fagets :3
Ay lmao, I've had that happened as well but I got cautious and was like no sorry can't make it.
I can do without them, but yes I am in the same position as you :_
>new wave
Dark Souls /succ/ edition.
Have you noticed everyone has been slowly replaced kek.

He was in that movie? Kek I only saw the 1st one.

Lmao

Proof?
>>
File: dancedancedance.gif (836 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
dancedancedance.gif
836 KB, 245x245
>>23865038
>>23865063
Bonus info: This single/music video is performed by the members that ranked top 16 in 2013 by their fans' vote. The girl with the big hat that's dancing in the middle won 1st place.
The concept was kinda effected by her since her image is an "imperfect human". An imperfect idol
Which is why many favor her

Also, she had sex with a fan
>>
File: 1290608828_373.jpg (49 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1290608828_373.jpg
49 KB, 640x640
>>23865033
Lasers are for cutting tho

Extremely bored and tired, problem is the last sheet is analysis and it's crucial in order to explain the project properly to the jury
What is relieving is that we already printed the others so it's one sheet that shouldn't take long to print tomorrow, so we have pretty much all day morning tomorrow to do it if we slack off tonight

Pane ?

Flip a coin.
>>
>>23865015
Bye.
Fine just waiting lol.
I worked and I left early because I thought I had to do something else. Yesterday was a bit situational.
How are you? I was hoping we would get to parler one on one but it seems it won't be the cause just yet.
>>23865034
>Now you are
W-what?...

Would it be ok if I knew what RuPaul was...
Why do you also watch that? I am starting to believe you are not normal.
You are gonna make me fucking work after I finished working ugh.
Hollaback gurl, ye, I might need all of it...
>gif
That smile, how can you not love her smile, i am feels now :(
>>
File: dorks.gif (1 MB, 315x177) Image search: [Google]
dorks.gif
1 MB, 315x177
>>23865092
Lucky for you I found a 1080p ver that's hosted on Dailymotion (Yet posted on tumblr, forgive me brother)
http://video.voz48.xyz/post/145239527710/akb48-kimi-wa-melody-official-mv

What about this gif
>>
>>23865092
>Situational
What did he mean by this

If this thread lives, probably tomorrow

Soo tired ;-; I want to sleep so bad, I also want to go home ;-;
I've been at my friend's for five days I'm going crazy I need to be alone.
>>
>>23865102
You are a gift from Allah, you need to get a good boi point for this.

D'aww my poor heart.

I can see these though btw loo, have you ever watched one?
https://youtu.be/4srN8XVS8Kw
I only watch the snippets but these are hilarious and qt.
>>23865110

Something happened duh.

Idk of you have noticed, but these things are dying.

Then finish up whatever you have to do and stop posting, idiot.
Sound's like fun, did you bring pillows just in case kek.
>>
File: chuchuchu.jpg (30 KB, 439x600) Image search: [Google]
chuchuchu.jpg
30 KB, 439x600
>>23865122
Remember I told you about Gozua on Dailymotion? This clip is from AKBingo!
And Gozua got every ep with eng sub in 720p on DM :^) Enjoy
>>
>>23865063
I'm really confused and not sure to what should I make of this. It's very catchy.
>>23865076
That's lewd. Sloot. (^;
>>23865074
Bad luck, partner.

Guy who reviews fast food whilst wearing a suit.

What of the phoibos Apollo?

Oh people do. Go to /fit/. Kek
Don't burn your skin off m9.

Well, it's not like an actual job offer. More hearsay. Oh and telling this person that. Blah. Basically you don't take anything that is said here seriously. That person was mysteriously silent about that job, so I assume it didn't work out. Anyways, that person is a fickle bastard that says one thing and does another, for example he was claiming he won't ever do amphetamine again, yet thirty minutes and a few calls later he had a fat line up his nose. The point is that you don't stress about these things and take it very lightly. Only thing that matters is my personal initiative and the berry season is very near anyways, so I will make money that way.

If I took these people seriously, I could consider myself absolutely insane or stupid.
>>23865087
Why only cutting? Why not glue lasers? Thanks for going through the trouble for that picture, that looks very interesting.

You will probably slack off tonight. It's unavoidable.

Eh.

That is foolish.

I'm bit sad.
>>
File: OTP.gif (980 KB, 344x200) Image search: [Google]
OTP.gif
980 KB, 344x200
>>23865122
>>23865144
Also if you want more feels, watch Kibouteki Refrain. It's a Mayuyu and Sakura double center and it features Mariko, Tomochin, Acchan and Yuko as well. I think AKBgroup is really trying to make Sakura the new Center phenomenon. She's cute and very idol like, but she's so perfect it's almost boring, like Mayuyu desu haha. I haven't watched much variety with her though, it could just be me being biased

>>23865162
If you want something edgy here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWXyDAXRY9o
This is a more conceptual music video. The title is "We won't fight" and has a really sad sound/look to it
>>
>>23865122
I'm not an idiot, splain wat did

It's your fault of course, why aren't you reviving them
I leave for a few days and I come back to this

I don't feel like it, I've been doing shit and studying for too long now
In case of what, clearly not fun at all.

>>23865162
Ikr , what I had to go through to get it taken

Perhaps for an hour or so, I will have to at least prepare the RAW material tonight, organize and what not tomorrow

Why ;-;
>>
>>23865144
Wait hold on, no you didn't, you expect me to assume all this lol.
Brah...
>tfw you'll never be the cat
Why life
>>23865162
It was a faux roll, even if it was trips I in no way was going to cut it. Almost a year growing it out moght as well reach that mark.

So an American?

2 shiny 4 me

I gone a few times, but most are muh gainz which doesn't help with anything. Only thing useful is the sticky.
Bleach like M.J did.

People like these are everywhere, it would have been noce shooting people though.

Is that supossed to be answered ;)
>>23865182
>Mayuyu
>perfect
She looks so much like one of my sisters so I naturall like her kek.
I haven't btw, and who is Sakura? I have to get up again remember lol.
Moar YukoKoji tho ples.
>>23865192
You are idiota, muñeca.
One of my mom's cousins is having surgery and went to help out. Will explain later properly in a bit I got to go pick up my car.

Why do I have to revive them? You admit that I am the only entertainer here then kek. Besides you know I'm not much for attention you know that, leave it for the guests.

Idc what you want you go study like I told you to.
Have never watched the Princess Diaries? Cuz you no fun that's why ;*
>>
>>23864787
That's kinda of true but even some of the caughtiest songs were written up in under 30 minutes.
And that kinda of sounds right for distance now I just need to learn how to covert miles per hour to km/s, same with psi and bars and kW and PS for automobile output.
I kinda of fell asleep for that idk where that dude is but the news is still reporting on it. But seriously he most likely blow his brains out after taking out his sperg rage on the ppl who bullied him.

>>23864815
You don't have to be a white lotus to enjoy some dank ass tea, my master hates disrespectful white men
>Pics relate
The only thing that'll relate is my shlong indulging in some bitty ass lemon puss juice
>Where else can I be subtly racist and brutally high?
Redd.....oh wait uhhhhhhhhhh yahoo comments maybe
>Safe place
Good now I can finally break in this magical glass cigarette and see if Travon of Crinshawburg was telling the truth

>>23865015
Can I please get a shirt of that? That gif speaks so many damn truths about me it's almost said I don't own two shirts like that
Oh whoops pls don't tell her I called her a asshat or whatever I said, but at least she was a workhorse. Does that homo ever use that printer for any classes or does it just collect dust while he brags about it? Those things cost more than a used benz.
Hope your at least lasering shit out of some nice material, idk why y'all have to put up with that fagmuffin's mood instead of following a lessen plan stay strong
>>
>>23865182
https://youtu.be/eCiFO7qV54E
This is edgy.
>>23865192
It does sound tedious, you sarcastic fuck.

So until midnight?

I already spammed those lines, but
>Making his fortune primarily meant to Julien getting out of Verrières: he abhorred his native country; everything that he saw there froze his imagination.

This and few other things. I don't know. I'm very melancholy and sensitive for all my aspirations. >>23865250
So you lied.

I guess.

Yes, most phoibos of them all.

I was more referring to their obsession with heights. Gains won't fix autism.
>>
File: Nice.gif (2 MB, 268x308) Image search: [Google]
Nice.gif
2 MB, 268x308
>>23865250
The pairing is called KojiYuu in the fandom. Here ya go

I told you about Gozua on dailymotion last thread, geez.

Mayuyu is VERY idol like. The way she smiles, the way she performs, the way she sings. In variety shows she has the perfect balance between being idol-like and entertaining. The other members call her an cyborg/robot because it feels like she was programmed to be an idol. She never shows a "human" side.
Currently it's her and Sashihara Rino who's competing for 1st rank in the annual election. Sashihara Rino's image is an "imperfect human"
WAR BETWEEN IDEAL AND TRUTH BRO!!!
Also, in the Akb48 anime: akb0048, Mayuyu's character is a cyborg

Miyawaki Sakura is one of the newest additions to kami 7. She is cute looking, performs very idol-like, just like Mayuyu, is very girly like Acchan and has cute surprise! eyes like Yukirin. 48group likes to promote her a lot.
>>
File: Ponytail power.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Ponytail power.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>23865286
But is it IDOL
>>
>>23865275
But muh pottery isn't music.
Kek I can't really do that myself. I only remember something if it is useful to me, at least as far as the active memorisation goes.
Probably, I'd do the same. There is really no point in going on after that. Death is just a nice finishing touch.
>>23865310
Sounds like a meme tbqh.
>>
File: Aaaa.gif (972 KB, 344x200) Image search: [Google]
Aaaa.gif
972 KB, 344x200
>>23865331
Yes
>>
>>23865286
Call me a [fuck] one more time nigger

Yeah probably, I do not even know what's the plan anymore

His name starts with a J, and his town a V
Coincidence ?

What other things
It happens I guess, sometimes one wakes up and is just, sad
But you are working on it, you shouldn't worry too much.

>>23865275
We'll get matching shirts bruh
I won't kek, brags and prints things for his exhibitions, he's literally robbing the country's funds so he doesn't worry about money
It's alright, a few more days and it's all over, problem is he's probably going to be my boss kek.

>>23865250
You a nurse?
What kin of surgery, how close is that relative

Cause I ordered you to do so
The [attention] statements once again
Nigga con-duckingverse that's it, no attention required jeez

I have my shit handled[I think], currently gluing the model until you creatures reply

I have, such a long time ago tho, I even watched the animu version.
>>
>>23865390
I sometimes wish to dissolve.
>>
I don't really feel like talking. I think I'm going for a walk.

Night.
>>
>>23865426
I'll leave soon too. Take care anon. Sleep well, when you get to it

Nighty everyone!
>>
>>23865413
Whatever makes you comfortable, night.

>>23865446
Night Anonette.
>>
File: Dank memes melt steel beans.jpg (61 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Dank memes melt steel beans.jpg
61 KB, 630x630
Any of you fegs have stim?
Fractured space is full of pleblets
I actually won a game without trying, tis not gud is not.

>>23865034
>You wanna fight?
pls don't hurt me.
I'll happily mud wrestle at noon though.
>>23864924
>Hmm...
What is real? ;)
>>23865275
>white men
Your eyes lie to you, I am a black man in a white mask. Have you not seen my nose?
>Lemon fuck
UNACCEPTABLE!
>Yahoo
That's only good if you're into the Stock market. What are you? 21?
>Wibbly wobbly timey wimey
Wooooo d0000000d wooooah
>>
>>23865286
Didn't get trips did I though?

Manlet detected.
What will then?
>>23865305
I saybit how I want it bish.
T-thanks, so l-lewd, this is a thing I see in dreams kek.

No you didn't stop lying, if I check right now and see this farce I will haxx you.

All that matter is that she is at right? Lol, I mean for actually waifu potential I think that is not a good thing.
>WAR BETWEEN IDEAL AND TRUTH BRO!!!
Gen V all over again, speaking of which, just a few more hours till the big news yes.
>akb anime
U wat m8

Gotta google her now :/
>>23865390
Yes, I was a doula for one of my sisters.
Transplant sorry, for a kidney. Mom's cousin so I guess pretty close? Or did you mean on interaction?

You are not my gf, can't make me do shite niqa.
Lel, I knew it would trigger you.
Wtf have I been doing then? Sheesh you are blind as always and don"t read threads. Besides you aren't the only one who has been busy. You srs. Ugh.

What model, why not use tacks?

Weeb af, I like the first one, makes me dream again :')
>>
File: ree.jpg (128 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
128 KB, 720x960
>>23865510
Post maid cosplay nao
Both, did it go well tho

>triggered
>imblying
Well I barely had time to sleep excuse me for not reading your precious posts
yet you deny making frands hm-hm-hm

Still combining pieces
>pic related
Are you an idiot? you are, but are you ?

I just googled and realized I was thinking of another film
But I have watched this one you speak of
Aw you dream of a rich grandma who finds you to pluck your stache and eyebrows.
>>
>>23865562
I wasn't wearing anything though?
I met the guy a couple times, and I guess, more with my mom. Yesterday I had a new sister for a few hours lol. I just went to help with the emotional and fincancial support because of her. Not really, it didn't happen at all.
My mom is stressed af and idek why. I might go with her for a bit aftee you leave.

I don't want to you to read my precious posts, don't want you knowing anymore sensitive information you shouldn't know.
I didn't deny anything, I am just socializing, or do you want me to just wait for you only?

>Are you an idiot? you are, but are you?
Well I guess if you say it twice I am? You just noticed it btw?
Is that metal or something, sorry for not knowing what you are doing sheesh.
Wtf kinda airplane is that btw?

Of course you were kek.
Yes, mama ruth has to pull the hairs from my upper lip.
I can make a small ponytail/bun now kek.
>>
>>23865331
Only the most shittiest of poetry is like musica like my earlier post
Idk why so many countries have to use so many different ratios and formulas and shit that shit just divides us as humans and confuses the hell out of me. Some of that shit mention was pretty work related as well.
It makes since to do it but I just like knowing the fact that some weird ass dude took his rage from his dad beating or something like that and is now the resident ghost of the school, thats alot of time to be thinking about how you fucked up or didn't kill enough. The news only said two ppl died

>>23865390
Sounds like a fucking deal to me, we can both wear our most shittiest frown faces and shoot the dirtiest looks at on lookers
That sounds like what you average doucher fag would do, bet he tells all the ladies(twinks) about all the shit he does for the youth while he wastes all the schools dong. But I bet hes swimming in boypussy doing all that.
I really don't know how your going to deal with him as your boss, seems like a perfect time for a happy accident to happen to him. Just cut his break lines on his crappy Renault or what ever he drives problem solved. But seriously maybe you should
just tell his ass why you hate him so, and get that shit off the table so he can act more professional like if that possible

>>23865487
My one good eye has never lied to me son, thats my eagle god eye don't hate. And my nose isn't every reveling about my race I thank my white great grandma or who every the hell is white in my family
>unacceptable
Hell what would be better microwaving a watermelon and cutting a vag sized whole, and pumping it like it owns me crude oil? Cause thats nasty
>What are you? 21?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................................................yeah how did you know? Are you the grand master?
>>
File: 1462127843130.gif (398 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
1462127843130.gif
398 KB, 500x717
Random thought: If you listen closely to your thoughts you'll hear the voices of another.

Also who was the gif guy?

>>23865657
>god eye don't hate.
I shall eat it out of a turtle shell then!
>Lost the right white
Is okay, just fry some chicken.
>Fuck a duck
To each there own, that's just a very saucy melön.
>Master
I'm well versed in the ways of ramblings.
>>
File: IMG_20160530_130105.jpg (778 KB, 1559x1269) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_130105.jpg
778 KB, 1559x1269
>>23863042
kek, I get upset if I have to start my day with a messy room/house..it really irks me. thank u hispanic genetics and/or mom.
lel, I get sad any movie or book where the characters can't be with each other at the end. I remember getting so upset at the end of one of the pirates at the caribbean movies because will and elizabeth could only see each other once every 10 years or some shit (why am I such a fegget). ALSO the very end of Gladiator where maximus dies and his bro (giant african guy) is finally free, and walks off alone. you're also getting a taste of my guilty pleasure movies jejej ples no judge
Prey is so good too, goddamn
lel I just had to look up those characters because I live under a rock, but raven is a qt hehhh
>VERY relevant video for bumblewoods shitfuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIM0ONGyTi4

so literally the night after oso was put down, this black cat that he fuggin hated came up to me as soon as I got out of my car from work. I sat on the back porch for a very long time, drinking beer and just thinking, and the cat chilled with me the whole time and sat in the same spot oso would sit in when he was hanging out on the porch. the lil cat even sat in the same style as the dog, and he kinda stared out into the yard just like oso would do (pic related). it wasn't scared of me or anything, and it would be really cute every time I went to go pet it. I even went on a long-ass walk around the neighborhood and the cat followed me the whole time. it would run into a bush or some shit, meow, and then come sprinting over to me like a little puppy, kek. it was straight up acting like a dog and it's been coming to visit every night now. I don't really know if I buy the whole spiritual shit, but a part of me likes to think that it's oso just coming to hang out and say hi. I leave oso's old water and food bowl out for the cat now, so hopefully it will keep coming back, hehe. I don't think he has a home
>>
File: isthiswhatweedfeelslike.gif (4 MB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
isthiswhatweedfeelslike.gif
4 MB, 384x288
>>23863050
I don't even know if I have sunglasses in this house but I'll see if I can find any. will make retarded gifs with them a bit later. my friend invited me to her house for dinner and Imma go over soon. being more social than usual is helping me take my mind off of the sad thoughts fo sho

kek, I jump so easily at videogames..like I think fallout 3 made me nearly shit myself in some parts. I bought Dead Space a few months ago and I heard that's really scary. kinda wanna start playing it, but I still haven't finished Diablo III. I'm kinda weird and like to finish one videogame before starting the next one, but I might have to break da rules. I'm also so sporadic with my playing habits..I haven't touched my xbox in over a month and a half now
also I just figured out how to make gifs from youtube videos so I've been doing that all afternoon
>>
>>23864127
what if I dance like the guy in my gif?
jej, I luv the movies too (not the hobbit tho, I stopped watching after the first one. you're not missing much at all)
do you cry very easily? I think I pay more attention to profiles because I'm insecure about mine. old lady was right; yours is nice.

>>23863801
that sounds beautiful
also please tell me what australians think of american politics at the moment
>>
>>23865749
There was a couple of dudes making gifs from here and there, you'll need to define that question a little more.
And shit I've only heard my voice in my head or at least what I think I sound like at least.

>Turtle shell
Better be from the galapagos islands ones has to be the rarest you can find or it'll be no bueno
>I guess I can do that but might as well pazath it like a Midwestern caucasian. Injecteded chedder cheese sounds like a good idea
>Sauceie melon
Mmmmmm that's already making my mouth water god damn

And I can tell you've been trained in these arts must have gone to a well respected guild in your time amon
>>
File: thisalwayshappens.jpg (52 KB, 423x374) Image search: [Google]
thisalwayshappens.jpg
52 KB, 423x374
>>23865966
Same here, just stresses me out and kek ty madre
jejj ditto again, I remember leaving the theater and being troubled by that forever. Same with Armageddon when I was younger with Bruce Willis's death, so much cheese going back and watching it now
Maximus RIPforever, fuq I can hear the song now ;-;
ples post more guilty movie pleasures kek
jej I was such a feg but she twas qt material
fuqqin love that video his switch in tone gets me everytime

that cat sounds qt afuq kek, that fur is so shiny. That was nice of you to leave water and food bowl for him. I'm with you on the spiritual shite too tbqh but that's a pleasant thought on Oso goodbye.
Will await patiently for retart gifs <3
Good to hear you have things to help ease thoughts, do tell what dinner consisted of upon return.

Fallout 3 ghouls are creepy as shite kek I am britch with scary moments in vidya.
Dead Space is fairly scary but I enjoyed it when I was brave enough to play. What class are you in Diablo? I feel that, my attention span is terrible but I usually try my best to beat games before moving on. I bet your xbox is sed
kek noice on the no watermark, what are your methods?

here is feggy glasses pic and the bower of the benis
>>
>>23864610
kek it twas but we Americunts ain't do nuthin wrong fellor' evar
will do ty
>you're a sick fran f a m
>sick fran
>fran
c':
That's what I'm saying, I've never fell on a bulldozer blade in my lyfe. Also had a dream that I was stung to death by bees. I can remember how it felt then too, all the burning and needle pricks across skin and I've never been stung by a bee before. A wasp but not a bee, gib me answers if you research pham
always wanted to go into build-a-bear but mum never took me. I can go now but it's just not the same

>>23864615
> Rīga
Is there a special pronunciation with this? Is it REEga of RYEga or RAYga?
If you end up dorming would you have a dorm mate?

Welcome lad

>>23864762
Kendo and Icecream sounds like a pretty awesome day tbqh, but what Icecream tho?
the 4chins just pulls you back in like that kek :^)

I'm okay right now, ty for asking. I was off from work so I just kind of lazied today up. Now I'm just playing some Vidya currently deciding what to do next

How are you? I can feel the heat from dat pic str8 heatwaves

>>23865015
it looked good tbqh and he reassure me it was
kek never fails with him, ever since I've know him. I usually like to share my food anyways tho
Man I don't know what's up with my body, I keep having random waves of nausea and vomiting. It's died down a bit but a few weeks back it was really bad, always hits me l8r in the day or super early in the morning. I feel better now tho, it just comes in strangely timed waves.
>>
>>23865074
kek trying, the town had a burst of expansion but now it's dying off as folks be moving off. Awh man jelly of night horn regulations, they blast at all hours. Falling asleep with the window open and getting slapped awake with the soundwaves of trainhorn full blast is quite frightening kek
I think I'm just going to avoid RR all together int he future when possible. No final destination kill ples
>C-c-changes
unf had to sing this bit c;

kek Seann William Scott and his name was Stifler I think in American Pie? I've never seen it

kek it's k I won't make you do it this time
I would be delighted to indulge in the thrill again my good man
it is strangely and sometimes infuriating satisfying lel
I feel you, emotions and feels are confusing afuq and they can take the reigns on life so fast it's scary at times. it's good you and your dad can talk about it tho and that you're progressing forward still. Thanks mija I aprreciate that, tis comforting #positivefeelsquad

I just can't do it though I like tea related things
kek I thrive if I'm in a certain mindset usually when I'm hyper
jej it's just too much for me mang, would have to be super comfortable with someone before every agreeing to do meetup. I feel like the awkwardness would kill it for me cause I can be a awkward fuck at times kek
I thot I could do with the (You)s but I can't I need dem all
kek ayyy I'm riding that Dark Souls wave pham
Yes I have, I feel like I came at such a weird time. Right before old wave was headed out and new wave in so it feels like a limbo or something. Not old enough to be old feg but not too new enough to be full new feg

i haven't seen any of them but I want to now after that jej

too shy for proof tee hee c;
>>
>>23864773
Just picked it up whew
I ended up using those alluring skulls I had saved up to distract mob and other phantom rekt the boss spawns. Worked really well
I keep trying the dancer battle out and I got here down to about 1/4 health before panic and mistakes. Swear on my Dark souls I will defeat that bitch
Still at the swamp fuqqin blue phantom defenders are a nuisance. One helped me out then tried to betray me mid fight, only reason he won was giant crab and second phantom came in. I'm currently at 41 rn and it's definitely helped
I remember noob days when I was unaware of use of boss souls kek
About to push to the abyss boss battle tonight hopefully
>>
>>23866658
Quint get ples
>>
>>23866666
DELET THIS
>>
File: bliss.jpg (154 KB, 1600x732) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
154 KB, 1600x732
>>23866666
<333
I can rest easy now
peace anuns
>>
File: 19b2a0f9.jpg (43 KB, 498x363) Image search: [Google]
19b2a0f9.jpg
43 KB, 498x363
>>23866667
If I delet this now then everyone's sacrifice up til now will have been for nothing, I can't bear that guilt.
>>
File: howidance.gif (5 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
howidance.gif
5 MB, 480x270
>>23866016
of course I forget gif
lel, I love the music to Gladiator. It can be stuck in my head all it wants. Requiem for a Dream has a good-ass soundtrack, too. That's another movie a like a lot but idk if it's guilty pleasure material or not. The Emperor's New Groove will always be de best guilty pleasure movie. also I really liked the Even Stevens movie, kek. I didn't even watch the show that much
jejjjj you look so cute in de glasses. you can put them on when you need to pretend you're smarter than you actually are. are you near or far sighted? I'm super blind without mine, uysh
my friend recently turned vegetarian so we had tacos made with chickpeas and a lot of spicy shit in 'em (sounds really gross and sad but they were actually really good). I also really like chickpeas so I'm kinda biased, kek. bout to crack open some wine now, gotta wash dat shit down
yo I'm such a britch with anything that jumps out at you or makes loud sounds; whether it's in vidya or movies. I'm like a cat with that shit...I get so startled and very spooked lel
I'm a Monk, wadap. my grill looks bretty bad ass. what did you play as? I have retarded video-game playing style, so any character that moves slowly or has to do long-range shit is not my friend
lel, it's through giphy. I made so many but now I can't post a lot of 'em because they're over 5mb (I'm pissed).
>>
>>23866666
Checkedy
>>
>>23867179
holy shit I'm fucking up so hard, that was meant 4 u >>23866472
>>
File: 1462127447535.gif (909 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1462127447535.gif
909 KB, 500x495
>>23866272
>question a little more.
Posting the freaky one like this and that
>Thoughts
I mean are they your thoughts or someone elses...
>Turtle
They're dead mane.
>Buenos
They're dead mane
>Find
They're dead mane.
>Guild
I stuck my pecker in a tree and out popped wisdom and a giant splinter in the shape of a bird.
>>23866575
>A.D.I.D.A.Death.
>Research
I'll keep it in mind after these Exams.
>Build a bear
I can wear a wig and take you.
You all can be my little weeblit children!
>>
File: quintsdance.gif (4 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
quintsdance.gif
4 MB, 480x360
>>23866666
>>
>>23866666
Bedtime 4me srsly outs.
>>
>>23867179
oh sun dat gif
It's great and so is Requiem also another movie that left me feeling peculiar at the end kek
holy fuq I love the emperor's new groove. Movie still holds up for me in quality today
I hardly watched the even stevens too but it was bretty cool from what I rememer. Bean was the best part lel
dawh ty same to you <3 I plan to do so now thanks for idea jej I am nearsighted but not too too bad. I kind of fuqqed up my eyes from my time of sitting in the dark playing WOW for three years straight lel
I've never had chickpeas but I'm down with the spicy tacos fo sho, sounds good tho. uh oh getting classy with wine, was about to drink on sum whisky myself
yeess, movies with jump scares are the worst. Here's a britch sikrit of mine jej at the movies when I go with friends to watch I sometimes sit super straight up and just close eyes when I think jump scare is coming so when it happens it doesn't catch me off guard. Haven't got caught yet but sounds still make me jump kek
noice I am barbarian but I started off as Monk then Demon Hunter before settling on barbarian.
the 5mb limit and no sound rule succs :c
>>
>>23867187
ay ty

>>23867207
yes get thru Exam hell first
what color with tho?

>>23867378
nite
>>
>>23867264
kek just noticed this
sums up how I felt at the time
gif game strung tho
>>
File: makings of greatness.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
makings of greatness.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>23867191
>>23867179
just made my first giphy gif of one of my fav movies
>
so glad they don't put the watermark
>>
File: itdidntdie.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
itdidntdie.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>23867437
oh yea son I cried so much at dat phone scene near the end of the movie. wat r ur guilty pleasure movies? Kronk iz lyfe
> I kind of fuqqed up my eyes from my time of sitting in the dark playing WOW for three years straight lel
kek, I feel like this is a requirement to be a 4chan user
heehhhhhhh, I have sikrit, too. I always look at the lower right corner of the screen so I don't jump too much and shit myself in public. I made the mistake of getting high before a horror movie once and I was SO scared and on edge the whole time, lel. it was a really bad movie, too heh; pretty sure I was the only person in the theater that was about to scream the whole time
I feel like monk is a good start 4 n00bs. demon hunter looked bretti ill tho...not gonna lie. if I ever replay the game imma be that fo sho.
son, u must have chickpeas they are so good for you and delicious. have you had lentils? they're also gr8. I was raised on dat shit and still love it. I was also raised on a lot of quinoa (2peruvian4me) and I hated it so much growing up. now I love it, but it got really popular with rich white health yuppies, and it's super expensive these days. as long as tripe isn't discovered I will be a happi clam

>>23867453
lel that gif is taken from my 5 page word document of foreign music videos. lots of them got taken off youtube but I still have a few gems in there
now here is gif of one of the funniest videos I discovered one night with my best geo friend back in college. it's a fucking bear that electrocuted itself but it didn't die..it got back up after it fell and walked away

>>23867534
welcome 2 teh new giph world. enjoi ur stay
wat movie is this I have never seen it. I wanna see it
>>
File: 2016-06-01-1606-44.webm (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01-1606-44.webm
2 MB, 800x600
>>23866658
Ah man had my damn blue screen while I was typing this ish out guess I was doing to much with this thing, either age or me will kill this thing

Good on you man now you can just ran when you get to the bridge to Irithyll, theres going to be a mini boss they ripped right from Bloodborne apparently. But you got a ways till you get to that part don't worry your head
And fuck this is another time i kinda wish I bought the game but all well water under the bridge. And what what dancer do you mean? Those long hoved bastards in the Farron swap cause there gay as fuck. And thats one of the things i hate most(among other things) about the dank souls. Every boss fight i do I end up panicking and having my heart beat like a congolese drum.
You could always stock up one that item that banishes phantoms from your zone I forgot what its called tho. But fuck just start upgrading your weapons till you can't you need all the damage you can dish out for the Abyss watchers. And fuck i don't think I'd ever trust a phantom no matter what color. You never know if some dude has friends over and their just dicking around.
And fuck yeah i think 41 is a good level go test your skills and farm that dark knight when you've gotten far enough

Enjoy this crappy anime ice sword thing

>>23867264
Fuck is this what acceded river dancing is? i could almost read his power level from all the way over here, o-outstanding
>>
>>23867575
kek, his power level is just screaming right in your face. also the whole video really irks me because he's dancing IN JEANS. wet jeans. in the ocean. I fucking hate the "wet jean" feeling on my skin. he seems to give no fucks
>>
>>23867603
If its screaming in my face than I must be a terrible warrior cause I can't get a read on him plus I'm being blinded by his holy gaze and pale feet. And thanks for reminding of that nasty ass feel, maybe you just get use to that damp itchy feeling when its cold as a witch's tit at the beach all of the time. Wonder if he just threw them away after those shoots. And I kind of want to request a sauce of that dancer since I'm curiously bored and about to get high...............plus i want to practice those god like moves
>>
>>23867545
Going to have to think on this one kek but benchwarmers and dodgeball are ones off the top of my head
kek glad I can qualify safely then
awh man that's another one of my tatics too and being high with horror movies is so much more intense. Even more after the movie when you're paranoid afuq jej
I've never screamed but been yelped once and another time some random lady grabbed onto my friend when a snake jumped at the screen during this movie preview lel
The armor they get is so siq, that's one of the reason I picked them tbqh heh
I shall add to the list of things I need to try it's grown so long since I've come here. Never had lentils or quinoa either adding that too kek
I feel so uncultured ;-;

ayy Imma need some of those links still from list btw
reminds me of old action movie and power rangers fx , that's a tuff bear lel

I'm lyking it so far
It's Treasure Planet, one of my favs of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Fbfo33mXs
here's the scene would highly recommend
>>
>>23867575
blue screen of death is a terrible foe

I shall prepare for mini boss, did you do quest to unlock inner strength?
>dancer
The one across from the frog knight
i tried to make gif but it was too large of a file
yes they are as well as the giant versions of them, so much poison blegh
I'm going to have to look up that item cause that's what I need right now
I need to do a good upgrade of all my weapons soon I have plenty of shards stocked up
I only summon purple phantoms to live on the edge

this was nice my d00d makes me want to play again but I'm taking much needed short break kek
>>
>>23867721
The only way to fight that foe is to buy new parts ;(
And I've still haven't started that one I need to kill the last boss in arnor londo, but turns out I have to finish Anri the female knight's quest line cause I'm suppose to get summon by her or some shit to fight the boss. Idk souls game's stories are always something
Across from the ice frogger at the lorthic castle? Or the one towards the road to sacrifice, sorry for being a confusing ass cunt man. And if its a gif I think its the same limit of a dumb jpeg, webms are a outstanding 3mbs which is always a pain in the ass. What kind of program are ye using?
Ran into one of those tall ass hoovers earlier today, got pretty fucked up from that was pretty funny as well, will make a webm of that one. And derp turns out you start off with that item, its the Black Separation Crystal
And fuck man as soon as you make to the catacombs the game will just start throwing mas shards at you so you'll have plenty to upgrade to +4. Large shards are going to be your next god sent
Hope your not allergic to those purple back stabs son

And yeah I'm on butt leave right now too, have been devoting my time to drawing rn and fixing this dumb yard lamp my dogs broke
>>
>>23866666
fug nize one :DDDD
>>23864762
how hot :^)
>>23864615
>28°C
>dry heat
comfy af
>>23864392
cold weather is being caused by clear skies and some high pressure system tbqh
Good to hear you had a good time. I'm just studying as usual
>>23864387
waddup youtube youtuuuube youtube
customgrow420
>>23864546
Sending one internet hug your way :D
>>23866016
it is nice to have a few cold nights for a change
and your politics are hilarious atm, you guys spend shit loads of money on it. We literally just started campaigning and the election is next month kek
>>
File: 1446265299393.jpg (64 KB, 499x668) Image search: [Google]
1446265299393.jpg
64 KB, 499x668
>>23859809
why are oxen more sated than cats or dogs?
please explain.
>>
File: IMG_20160602_134649.jpg (87 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_134649.jpg
87 KB, 480x640
Good morning. It's hot. I took a swim.
>>23865390
You blyad.

His surname is five letters long as well. My town isn't V, I wish, but my current town begins with a letter similar to that. It's a shame Julien is very handsome, if he wasn't as much, I'd say I'm like him. Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour. (^:

You know, my mind is bit like a storm. I don't really want to speak too much about what is going on in my head as I'm not entirely aware of it myself. You know, I'm very temperamental and moody, so it shouldn't surprise you. I mean, I think it is pretty obvious, it must be apparent to you that I'm quite a capricious idiot. Kek.

>>23865446
Thanks. I slept well.
>>23865487
Eh, what isn't? How's things?
>>23865510
Your intentions were lies, so, according to Kant, you're acting wrongly. I'm butchering his ethics by such simplifications kek.

I'm about 182. So I'm bit short of six feet. Manlet status achieved. ;__; Anyways, my height is above average here. I'd be a legit manlet in Netherland thiugh. Or any other tall country.

I don't really know, but I think that fit is bit delusional as to how far being fit can take you. Muscles don't magically give confidence, although it helps.
>>
>>23865657
>>23868532
I just think that it's outdated. All technical fields use metric and whatever standardised units anyways. Fahrenheit isn't a bad measure in itself, but Celsius feels comfier. Zero degrees is the freezing point for most of what, so it's a good reference point.
Say what you will, but I like the hands on approach of Americans. School shootings might be a bad example, but in a way it represents the readiness for action that is typically ascribed to Americans. I'm not sure why would someone shoot a school. I'd like to think humans enjoy violence more than they say they do. I think Nietzsche was on something by saying art is cruel. Think of the tragedy or even Jesus on the cross. There is certainly a sense of sadism in there. I'm going off the topic kek and probably conflating things. But really, maybe school shootings are really an expression of repressed instincts. I think those instinct are much more so repressed in someone that is bullied and hasn't been able to fight back. Anger builds up and the natural outlet for anger is violence. And just like with a dam, if you hold lots or water back and let it build up, and that dam cracks and let's go, a huge tide is released. I don't want to sound like I'm defending school shooters, I don't, but I think they might represent some deeper problems. Individually they have their own reasons, but taken on a larger scale, they have similarities. Of course, there are some completely insane people who do that, but some of them seem perfectly sane. It takes a lot for a sane person to do something so drastic.
/Rant
>>23866575
https://clyp.it/l5rqxf4p
Like this. I letter is always uniformly pronounced. If it's accented, you just need to stretch it out a little bit.

Probably, I'm not sure how I feel about that kek.
>>23868059
Not very comfy tbqh làd.
>>
>>23868532
>Morning
It's not really morning, it's almost afternoon. I guess I was bit used to posting my first update in the morning, but I forgot to do it today since I was reading and bit moody. Silly how habits form and display themselves in such ways.
>>
>>23867449
>what color with tho?
W-WHAT COLOR?!??!
My dear, dear, dear, it will be all the colors.
>>23868059
>840
D000d
>>23868532
>I took a swim.
I ate food
> How's things?
I lived two days in one, I hate napping/sleeping early.
You?
>>
>>23869175
Nothing new. Time goes too slowly.
>>
>>23868555
Unironically the average maximum in January where I live
>>
>>23869201
>It's hot in winter
>Cold in summer
What's wrong with Austria?
>>
>>23869216
>cold in summer
>even colder in winter

What's wrong with Lithuania?
>>
>>23869218
>+20° is considered cold in Austria
Hans pls.
>>
File: @$#%^$%.jpg (108 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
@$#%^$%.jpg
108 KB, 720x960
Ducking finally
Only two more minor things to go and I'm ducking done
Tired fucked up face

>>23868532
And that is how I info out of you
Similar in shape or pronunciation

I didn't say anything
Was merely trying to listen to you, you didn't feel like it so I agreed
But you are an idiot tbqh.

>>23865634
Ew
You a new sister what ?
Who's giving a kidney to who ?

I know you're a sensitive tart, that's enough
Idc what you do, none of my business

No I just like reminding you
That's cardboard you tart
The kind designed specifically for NYC

What's that suppose to mean
Pls make one.
>>
Where's Rouge?
>>
>>23869236
No.

Yes, I am.

Eh.
>>
>>23866575
Are you stressed out or something, did you see a doctor
This pain would happen to me when I'm stressed.
>>
>>23869224
>20°C is considered hot in Estonia
Jurgens pls
>>23869236
fuck you I still have my three exams, I'm spending most of my time in this room and I want it to end
>>
>>23869260
Nigga I been in quarantine for past week studying
Been studying for past five years also I have one on June fifth so not done yet
What are your exams on.
>>
>>23869282
two on genetics, one on biochemistry, what about you?
>implying I haven't been in quarantine
m8
>>
>>23869241
I wonder about this also.
>>
>>23869294
I have Physics Lab exam and a portfolio submission
When do you finish the semester.
>>
>>23869296
I come back and you're so cold.
>>
>>23869300
Have exams on the 7th, 8th and 23rd of June. The semester itself is already finished.
>>
>>23869194
>ime goes too slowly.
Go have some fun then?
>>
>>23869304
You're nowhere near warm, I'll give you another chance.
>>
>>23869336
Everyone is so mean to me ;-;
How you doing.
>>
File: IMG_20160602_190032.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_190032.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
>go to sea (again) to cool my head off
>water is really warm so go past the last shallow in to the deep water
>about fifty metres away from the depth where you can stand on tippy toes
>usually pretty scared swimming around here since I'm afraid of deep sea water
>somehow don't think about it and deep in thought as I casually go left and right in froggo style
>suddenly feel something slimy against my toes
>panic mode
>go full sprint in krauls ( like moving your arms like a bird, we call that style after crows, thus crowstyle which is second fastest way of swimming after butterfly mode, a style I'm not good at because weak back )
>look back
>it's a white something floating about
>fuckthis.jpg
>don't even look where I'm going
>calm a bit
>realise that white shit is probably a plastic bag
>and that I swam not towards the coast but deeper in sea
>can't really tell how far from last shallow
>Panic sets in and I feel like there is something underwater ( imagination )
>have trouble breathing despite not being exhausted at all
>shortest way back means going towards the plastic bag; fuck that
>take a good bend around it
>feel completely uncomfortable, like your brain is screaming
>swim very slowly towards the coast
>wind up on the shallow after probably the longest five minutes in my life as of the last few years
I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry about myself. Despite all my efforts to overcome my phobia, I'm still as afraid as I was at the beginning. Sure I wind up in deep in the sea, but I'm tense and a fucking plastic bag is enough to make me feel like I'm in Jaws. I'm so angry with myself. My brain operates just fine but my instincts won't let go of my fear. I'm pissed that I have to do something that I really love whilst feeling like I'm about to die.
>>
>>23869336
Pretty clueless aren't ya? I'll play along.
Good and you c:
>>
>>23869378
>>23869343
Meant for this idiot.
>>
>>23869378
Not too bad.
>>
>>23869236
Who is that monkey in that pic?

No u
I had a new sister wtf don't you understand?
Some dead guy to my uncle I guess I can call him that.

Never said I wasn't and I said info, it's never enough for you.
This is exactly what I wanted to heat, thanks.

Why do like doing that, I didn't allow you the privilege to do so.
Looks like metal you idiota, maybe take a better picture next time ok sweetie :*
! I have alerted Bush already, have fun with spec ops ramming through your door any minute now.

It's my grandmother's name, are you dumb or merely pretending? Remember I told you I had a slight speech impedement as a boy...
I can't, I don't have the hairband with me lol. I look even weirder, rather have my hair a mess but this heat is killing me softly.
>>23869401
Could be worse right.
>>
File: myspiritanimal.gif (5 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
myspiritanimal.gif
5 MB, 480x270
>>23867668
kek, I think his name is Davut Guloglu (there's a lot of weird symbols over the u's and o's) and he is very turkish. the music video itself is very strange and poorly edited but it's pretty catchy, jej. would recommend getting high to, they're really entertaining to watch

>>23867673
dodgeball is a good-ass movie idc wat u say fite me. never saw dickwarmers tho
kek I've never screamed either and I hope I don't. haven't screamed in a long time and don't really wanna know what it sounds like these days
lel, maybe if I'm feeling nice I will giv u a link. these are my prized possessions
would you like a mongolian one or one from a region I can't really identify (most likely the area between Turkey, Russia and Iran with countries whose names I can't pronounce)
gonna add dis to my list of movies to watch. if the jim guy had dark hair, he would kinda look like you. you've already got the eyes and eyebrows down and the same face shape
sorry I crashed early last night..one glass of wine just put me out kek. slept like a rock though...haven't slept that long all week
tiem 4 gym nao
>>
>>23869421
You getting off to your witty self yet?
Good for you
I know, you're that predictable
I lied it was a banana
I do not want it anymore.
>>
>>23869441
Don't even know what you're responding to here, guess you don't want to talk then.
>>
>>23869456
Not to you.
>>
>>23869459
K
>>
>>23869365
>Scared of plastic bag
Good job
>Wasser
Just go to a pool, you can try to flood or systematically desensitize yourself.
>Drowning
Your strongest and weakest opponent is yourself.
Lead with your left, don't be a dick.
Don't smoke with a cold
If you have a blocked nose, don't go snorkeling.

>Music, I need some recommendations for a walk.
I give you these head bashers as a gift
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZlLCe9_Rfc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOH6wv14ceQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfRpvkdU1GA
>>
File: IMG_20160602_092227052.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_092227052.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23868059
Bruno morning to all and yada yada yada. Woke up and I'm surprised its only 58F rn it supposedly suppose to creep up to the 80s or 90s today so I'm getting ready.
Enjoy this rare grumpy morning stare, that you'll only see here

>>23868555
It might just be that most countries think there formula is better than the next, or that calculates all the factors more accurately than the other. There could be thousands of reason why. But I just feel like the metric system should be used mainly for larger objects, like measuring a ship or something on that line.
Celsius is probably in my opinion the most confusing way to measure the temp, just feel like it makes something simple into a complicated reading. Going to 100 thru -1 feels much more human I guess.
And I guess it just kinda shows how selfish most ppl are here. They take their own internal problems and blame them on everyone else cause muh outcast. Alot of ppl my age now are self diagnosed with some kind of depression now a days, so I guess that's on of the excesses.
But I don't care what most liberals say but as a human were all born blood thristy at some point. The human condition has been based off war and killing for the last thousand years and I dont think that'll change even when we make it to space.
And that's the think about those shootings, you'll never find out their motives since they always kill themselves. Your suppose to write a fucking manifesto but I guess my generation dosnt do that shit anymore. But that were I believe most of that comes, from being bullied and represent but I don't think there's to much bulling coming from college tbqh. And I see your point famdingo don't worry but if someone has a problem with something or someone they should really talk it out. Killing innocent students is just a waste of life, why make one man's problems an entire city's tragedy. Seems like most of those shooters use the "deep" web to so maybe that has to do with some of it too jajaja
>>
Where is Depri? ;__;
No one remembers him anyone.

Where is BJ?

Where is Koreananon?

Where is Germanon (I actually have him around)

Where is that zest for careless shitposting that once filled these threads like blood fills veins? Where are the countless bait threads? Where is my own passion, want for posting here from waking hours to moments when the sleep closes shut my eyelids for oblivion that is sleep? Where is that genuinely joy of talking to someone? Why do I feel as if those days are long gone, like childhood, and with maturity I've lost my sense for everything folish? Those days are indeed long gone. I feel more alienated than anything. Why is it so fucking difficult? And no one will reply to this because everyone is serious and le too above that. Except I was like this all the time then. Ranting like an idiot. Speaking nonsense.

You know what, I really hope everyone does fine. I really do. I've invested so much of my time here yet I do not even know myself.

Useless idiot that I am when I came, I still remain as much. Glad I'm scared of plastic bags, that's how far my powers of controlling myself go.

To leave is unthinkable, to stay unbearable.
>>
>>23869473
I'm not afraid of the pool I'm afraid of the vast expanse that is sea. Feeling like you can't make sense of direction and there is something lurking beneath the water. Water is so black sometimes I feel like I'm moving I a pitcher of tar. Man I hate my fucking self, I'm completely useless. I can't overcome that fear despite doing my best. I'm sure now. I can make it bearable, but not become comfortable with it. I hate it. The fault lies in me and I can't find the way to root it out of me. I feel like a craven coward. There should be nothing to be afraid but I am.

Fuck me. I hate how much limits I have.
>>
>>23869488
I can't even tell if this is b8 or not at this point
>>
>>23869502
I was half bait and half sincerity then.
>>23869474
Metric works just fine for small things.
Yes, I've always gotten confused with Fahrenheit.

Man I'm really winded up and I don't think I can really reply to all of that. I'm already regretting shitting up the thread, again. Fuck.
>>
Basturds
>>
>>23869511
X-DDD
LOOK MA
I POSTED AGAIN

kys
>>
File: IMG_20160602_102123331.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_102123331.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>23868059
Thank fampie I can feel your embracing arms on me rn, well I just hope that's really you I'm feeling could be a socal teacher trying to bang me. But I'll take what I can get ;)

>>23869236
Can almost see the horrifying flash backs of all your exams in this pic. Hope the last couple days don't drag on for to long

>>23869436
Lel his last name sounds like a mobile suit, I'll fosholy look him up if I can since he's got all those squiggly lines and shit in his name.
And shit now that I know he's Turkish it just makes it sound like a fun watch, those poor production qualities are going to be the best part tbqhhwy. And I smoked all of it last night ;^[
Got no problems with chessy corny musica I listen to that all day long
Make sure you go beast mode at the gym, and go straight ham on those dead lifts bra
>>
>>23869522
Ty
Now that I'm a little free I'm alone with my thoughts again, I'm heading down the dark alley again.

>>23869517
Whatever, you killed what was left of my mood anyway.
>>
>>23869502
attention whoring m8
>>
File: 1464434228506.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464434228506.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>23869536
By implication there was anything in the first place.

What's it, can't stand a proper bait? What did you expect? Kek. Faggot.

>>23869551
Le baited ;)
>>
>>23869508
All well senpai you did it to yourself man I was just trying to be kind to your post and not look like an asshole replying with a baby post.
Least I still know I can out post the biggest poster here

And guess I would say what would you use for carpentry but most rulers have feet a cm, so that basically covers that.

>>23869536
Better use that time up wisely maybe not productively since you've been doing that all week.
If you got those dark thoughts creeping in on you, you should turn them into art or something. Best thing you can do or just drink on them but that usually ends with me drunkly crying to sleep kek would not recommend
>>
>>23869563
A little, I was looking forward to coming home
Apriori the bait
It wasn't all you tho, some other basturd as well
Hope you kek you guts out.
>>
File: 1464804894330.jpg (94 KB, 879x788) Image search: [Google]
1464804894330.jpg
94 KB, 879x788
This is how I feel about my swimming problem. If you like this post, please subscribe and upvote.

No, really, all the dramatic shitposting and feigned sense of le depression ( le snowflake ), has anyone ever overcome a phobia? Does the fear stay or you get good at holding it back? I have a feeling I am capable to control myself, but I sure feel very bad about feeling afraid. So, sincerely ( implying I'm ever insincere or sincere ) asking, please share your experience. I don't think I'm really afraid consciously as much as I am afraid on a instinctual level.
>>23869474
You know what, I'm going to cook a reply in a moment. I already got tired of soliciting these yummy (You)'s and feel like I'm serious enough for a deep, insightful and respectable answer.
>>23869582
A little is nothing, fifty cents are as good as no cents in ones pocket, fag.

Oh I am. Besides I'm having a nice strawberry-cherry kisel with some nice whipped cream.

I'm afraid you take things too seriously. Cure? Imminent depression and whining on a Cantonese cartoon website. Works for me, even ironically.
>>
>>23869589
You're too cheeky for this right now but...

I do not take things too seriously, I know when not to, today everything is getting to me It's been a shit week not due to hur dur exam stress, on the contrary all this school work has been keeping my mind off my usual drama
Once free, everything came back

I will not discuss further in order not to ruin this thread for others.

>>23869579
Art my ass man, I can't drink till June 4th when I'm away from house again
My friend wants it for fun, but I just want to do like you tbqh.

>>23869463
I'm too sensitive for myself even tonight, I couldn't handle your jokes... assuming they were
>>
>>23869589
So what happens if you just leave the lever in the second course position? Will it just keep going around in a circle cause 5 seconds isn't even enough time to wipe my own ass.

And take your time with that reply, don't think you should really bother to much sinse you've been replying to all these (You)s. But take thy time I need to take a shower anyways

And I'm going to have to start using cantonese cartoon website now made me laugh way to much

>>23869644
Now hey hey hey don't be disrespecting my dear lady Art(tips riders in most fowl and agitated way) she is an somewhat amazing person when I'm in the mood.
But you only got two days till then, that's still pretty long I really hope your friend has a fun plan for the 4th. And depending on the poison and company drinking by myself is my last option unless that said company practice douchbagatry
>>
File: dancer.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
dancer.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>23867863
might as well sell your soul for some of the part prices :/
Ye I missed the whole arc with Anri because I forgot to exhaust all convo options with her before moving on. I missed out on cool armor :c
Made so much progress today tho ayy
here what I kilt
Stray Demon
Abyss Watchers
Old Demon King
High Lord Wolnir
and that "hidden" demon mini boss in the room with the mimic on the way to smoldering lake
Were the lothric knights patrol, she doesn't appear early unless you kill the old lady in the cathedral.
>
I will take this britch down
was using makeagif but now just using giphy since they don't make you use watermark
I have so many shards now, every assassin seemed to drop them
I'm too scared of the purples to summon kek

taking a break for (You)s rn but I'm probably about to jump back on because it's raining hard af and there isn't too much else to do.

>>23868059
ay ty Ausina
Wish it was cold here rn but at least it's currently raining, which is always noice.
keep up good study habits m80 c:

>>23868555
morning and nice trips lad
I was definitely off on pronunciation, thought it had more of that "eye" sound. thanks for clearing it up tho, I'm always doubtful with pronunciations kek

I'm curious as to how the process works which people get paired up by.

>>23869175
fuqqin fabulous
last question tho, what style? We talking bob cut? Layered? Cornrows? These are the things that matter

>>23869365
Man this shite hits home for one of my fears so hard
The thought of being out in deep open water makes my legs curl up but I mean at least you're facing fears tho. Also it's not like it's an un-rational fear either. I mean there is definitely a reason to be cautious in open ocean.
>>
>>23869579
Fàm I got 'chu.
>>23869474
You see, for example when measuring human height, the smallest unit used, inch, which is roughly around 2.5cm makes it bit inaccurate to measure height. I'm 182. So it's like 5'11 something three fourths inch. 182 cm is more elegant. It's more easy to write something down as 6.5 cm as opposed to 2inch 2/4'ths something. It's less accurate. The fact that centimetre can be broken down to ten millimetres helps pinning down the accuracy even more. I'm not really elegant with explanations, but there are even more reasons why metric is a superior system. It was built for accuracy and ease of use. Also they hoped it would be used universally. Before that they had French feet, English feet, or whatever local measurements which can be tedious.

In a way I believe everyone is egoistical. Largely the problems they face are external. Not that it justifies their behaviour, it's a mere statement. What is important is their reaction to external happenings. By the looks of it, they handled them badly. Thus their reaction to another reaction.

Humans want those things. As much as outwardly all developed countries, civilisation proper, seem to see safety, being well fed and comfort as their top priorities, funny how depression is skyrocketing in the developing world. And to look at the outwardly expressions of states, which are really the sentiments of the mob in many ways, impersonal way of dealing out violence, they are all aggression and violence. Humans need challenge, strife and play. Space age will only introduce more elaborate variations of expressing the violent desired. tl;dr to ignore violence and negate is to deny life. I think that there ought to be more outlets for personal violence that aren't necessarily fatal. Sports fill up that niche nicely, think of modern football match as a more tame expression of Roman colosseum.
>>
File: jim.gif (497 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
jim.gif
497 KB, 500x240
>>23869436
kek I'll fite you in Dodge-ball I got the 5 D's of Dodge-ball down so won't go easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peUyLXrgYZ0
I do and at the same time do not want to know what my genuine terror scream sounds like lel
ty ty for sharing secret stash
Turkey is standing out to me out of the ones listed,
jejj yeeess you just made my day I always wanted to be like Jim when younger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ainH4-EuwU
>dat sailboard
I like his padawan braid
lel no needs for the sorries, u good and sleep is also a good thing too. Sounded like it was much needed tbqh
ayy bai for now
>>
>>23869474
>>23869736
Oh and there is literally nothing on deep web.
It's a honeypot.
>>23869644
I'm not all that cheeky, large part of me is very much anger with myself, but it has decreased as I'm going to keep fighting my phobia.

I don't understand why wouldn't you go further in your explanations...

How stressed are you? You said you'd kill me, so I'm scared of a potential terrorist attack.

You have too much energy sometimes.
>>23869695
It's Baltic, it's not like actual ocean. It's very dark water, unusual for sea, the Baltic is the darkest at where I am swimming, Rīga's bay. You can drown, but I'm not afraid of that. It's my instincts. Compare it to standing on train tracks with a train incoming. Longer you stand, and closer the train comes to you, more you feel like you ought to get away. So is with the sea. It's a terrible sensation. It's worst when the breath is giving away and becomes irregular, but that's panic mode.
>>
File: leave the door open.jpg (227 KB, 946x841) Image search: [Google]
leave the door open.jpg
227 KB, 946x841
>>23869776
the fear would remain for me as long as this bit stays open
>
I'm lying the fear would be there either way kek
Hell I've panic'd while swimming in someone's man made pond/small lake in the middle of the night, to be fair they use to have an alligator before they killed it so that was in the back of my head the whole time. Also it was a huge fuqqin hole that was about 40+ feet deep all the way around, no shallows. Just this floating dock out in the middle you can climb on. Took me forever to get the stones to swim back to shore that night kek

panic mode hits me when I'm climbing out of the water the most. That little in-between moment of "safety and danger". Feel the most exposed then for some reason, fear makes people irrational
>>
>>23869644
I figured.
How long have we known each yet you ask.
I don't really know what I said but I do understand kinda why you are like this. Hopefully tomorrow you feel better, and we still have the parler needed whenever it happens.
>>
>>23869826
A great white was spotted near the St.Petersburg once, or so I read, so no worries. ,;) There is however a one species of shark native to deep Baltic, but they are small and a non-threat to humans. Two species of jellyfish, one harmless, the sea is full of them during late August and as kids we'd toss them on each other because fun, and another one with extremely painful sting but they're deep water and the only people who've ever gotten stung have been divers.

I actually like ponds, lakes and rivers, I feel much more comfortable there. Then again we don't have alligators or crocodiles. I actually like if the lake is deep all around, I hate swimming and trying the ground with my feet to see if there is any floor.

Oh yes, there's a sense of something almost getting you.
>>
fuq I gotta go drive for 6 hours bai everyone :c

>>23869254
>>23869236
ayy mg
sorry I missed your (You)
It's a strange feeling but I'm not sure if it's stress or what. No one around me is bringing me stress lately, everyone has been doing really well thankfully. I still have personal issues that arise but nothing too serious recently. I should go see a doctor but as soon as f am finds out they always take it to the extreme which feels like it would just cause more trouble. Kind of scared the Doc will tell me I have some fuqqed up shite with me but at same time the longer I put off the worst it could get. Anyways end /britchrant

Hope everything is good with you though. You finish up the last couple of things you needed to do yet and did teacher curve that grade? forgib ples if you already said earlier I have to leave before I could really read bread good.
>>
>>23869863
I'm over my seizure now, Idk what happened to me, or I do
Idk it will sound too pathetic if I say it but it's over as I tend to organize these things quickly and dispose of them
How do you do so ?
You understand yet you let me be ;-; ?

>>23869776
Maybe true, but if you read your posts "that" tone is only used when replying to me, you can do what you want or whatever but just saying

Because it's tedious and repetitive and you already heard it for the 10^6 time
Anyway moved it aside for tonight, I would like one quiet night without all these colliding thoughts

I'm a killa bb
I'll do it with a sword tho, cause novels and shite
I'm very extremely tbqh

Me energy ? splain.
>>
>>23869682
Sorry for the late late laaate (You)
I just dislike everything atm, what I would really like is a decent time off
Or someone to DELET my thoughts pls
Cause you can on your own ;-; I can't cause parents and shite.
>>
>>23869887
It's alright I've been pretty disrespectful (You)-wise lately, I haven't replied to so many while I was working
DIE
jk
You should nonetheless, do not tell your pham, go on your own liek a true mail
Better known than unknown and it's probably nothing and we're here for you OuO

He still haven't graded the papers. now we wait
The two things are on the 5th and the 9th so I have a few more days.
>>
>>23869919
I can. Becauss, I don't know, I just do things. My mood is kind of like this song. It's pretty old and about angsty shit, but I like it. Not sure if you do kek
https://youtu.be/zpcmB9n7llA

Alright, let's imagine neen happy.

With a sword? I don't mean to be Julien to that extent. Quite curious since that is restricted to nobility. Would you behead me?

You already said that with work your head was less focused on eating yourself away. I've found that physical exercise helps me with this, for example my last night's walk was a repeated 100 metre sprint.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.