[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: 1439602109901s.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1439602109901s.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
*** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out incase you are lacking that kind of brain funtion.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straigh, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesnt count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you dont want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photoshop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
>>23810171
COPY THIS TEMPLATE AND FILL IT OUT!

>Age?
>Gender?
>Sexual Orientation?
>Location?
>What are you looking for?
>What are you NOT looking for?
>Pic?
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, some one to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dummed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.

PS: If anything is left out of this list it should be considered you may be trying to hide something.
>>
Not that I have any objection against sugaring, but just a word of warning to would-be daddies: this shit is expensive.

Ive talked prices with two girls, one of them really nice and the other seemed like a fake. Both had prices around $500 a month. So...yeah, don't get your hopes up and don't waste both your time and the grills.

>tfw pesos are worthless and so is your heart
>>
>>23810297
500 a month is pretty low, actually... I usually pay twice that amount.
And these threads rarely contain ACTUAL sugar babies. Most are just girls trying to sell their nudes.
>>
>>23810322
That is true I had to wade through about 40 or so girls to find the right baby.
>>
>>23810297
$500/month is extremely low. Girls, if you are happy with that, good for you, but you can probably get away with $800/week at least.
>>
37 m 408
Seeking a live in f or pass trans partner age 18-30. I provide room and board and financial and emotional support. You care for house and Cock.
Prefer someone into ddlg or D/s but most interested in finding a good person.
This works best for someone in school or working in silicon valley early in their career.
Not looking for online play or findom
I like helping people achieve goals and having a real relationship as friends not looking for a live in hooker.
I'm an average dad looking guy with a beard. Not fat or hideous.
Kik/gmail:eyesonthebuckle
>>
I'll be your friend and if you pay me then even better
>>
Bump for grills
>>
>>23810171
can i search for a sugar mom?
>Age?
>Gender?
m
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
cali, but willing to relocate anywhere
sugar mom who can offer me a place to stay, small allowance, no gift showering needed
anything abusive or weird
>Pic?
we can share pics over email when we get to know each other a bit
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
im easy to get along with, i can have fun doing almost anything. current life goal is to study. what i really want is to become deeply intimate with my sugar mom. cuddling, love making, and emotional intimacy.
[email protected]
>>
So it depends on what type of SB/SD relation your looking for, obviously it can be anything you want it to be, end result is you paying an agreed amount, if your spending $500-$800 a month, your basically getting a girlfriend and she should be local to you, mostly what comes out of this is a online only relationship, where she will more than likely be a long distance girlfriend and you really shouldn't be paying over $100 a month honestly
>>
>>23810392
>800$ a week
>more than half of what I paid for my tesla 70d in a year

Pffffffffffffahaahahahahahaa
>>
21, Female, Oregon
Strictly online stuff. Camming, nudes, etc. Not opposed to findom or kinkiness (to an extent).
Meet ups, travel, emotional instability.
Preferrably an arrangement with someone who enjoys spoiling.
(Some of the posts in this thread suggest you guys just can't get on otherwise and the price is a burden. That's called wanting a girfriend, not a baby.)
>Pic?
Email me.
I'm a fairly attractive redhead. I have no clue what i'm looking for necessarily.
[email protected]
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
MtF
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Talking n Whatever
Not much Im not looking for
>Pic?
Ill Give if asked
I play videogames and Walk around aimlessly outside
kik:Dewpok3
Email:[email protected]
>>
>>23810171
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
bi-sexual

>Location?
California

Someone to help out with my rent and to let me shower with affection, sext a bit or phone talk and webcam. I'm pretty kinky and have a lot of interests and hobbies.

No real life meet ups or aggressively sexual people.

>Pic?
Will get a lot if you message me!
Know that I do some modelling, I'm about 5'7 and a brunette with long hair.

Like I said before someone who can help me with some of my rent and who I can have a good relationship with

my email is [email protected] and more contact details will come from there
>>
>>23812899
You got a kik? Will post mine if so interested
>>
>>23812905
I do!
>>
>>23812910
sent you a message!
>>
>>23810406
>>23812736
>>23812802
Why the fuck do i even bother with a template when people cant even follow basic instructions...
>>
>>23810297
$500 a month is cheap for a sugar baby. I'm ready to pay 1k to 2k a month for a good one. And that naturally doesn't include the prices of all the flights, hotels, etc which are probably more.

Unfortunately the gender ratios are totally skewed. Any girls get 20 creeps asking for nudes, while a sugar daddy is lucky to get a single answer.
>>
>Age
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
DFW, Texas
Looking for a REAL SB, not a camwhore. Someone who is affectionate, well-groomed, maybe aloof about culture but wants to learn as we go. I'd like to be able to share my knowledge and mentor with someone who is either interested in being or is a entrepreneur. If you've been called the mothering type we will probably get along well. You have to be open to meeting in-person, either being flown into my area, internationally, etc. I prefer someone who has a healthy lifestyle. If you're not but are serious about really wanting to be fit and such then we can discuss that as well.
Again, not a camwhore. Glib personalities. NEETs probably won't hold my attention, but I'm open.
>Pic?
Of course, if you find the above in yourself.
Location really isn't important if you have a semi-flexible schedule.
>>
>>23813569
It's not the girls it's you. You sound like a douche.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
East Coast
Just a girl/girls who would be willing to send me some naughty photos/vids or even skype shows and Ill buy them things off an amazon wishlist, always down to talk and get to know you better to whatever your comfort zone is
Men or Transgendered people, Im not picky on body type just dont be a shitty person and we cool
>Pic?

Just girls that understand the arrangement, I had a few bites last Sugar Daddy thread but they never replied to my emails which was strange, so hey still looking for a girl to spoil!

shadowguyx@gmail
>>
File: Picture 366.jpg (426 KB, 900x719) Image search: [Google]
Picture 366.jpg
426 KB, 900x719
>Age?

>Gender?
Mtf, Trans, Tgirl, whatever you want to say

>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual, but more into men

>Location?
Pittsburg, KS

Either someone to spoil me with gifts. Clothing, wigs, heels, accessories, photography equipment, and such OR someone to offset the cost of transitioning (HRT as of now is my worry) Expecting online but I have absolutely no quarrels with IRL meet-ups

>What are you NOT looking for? Time wasters

I'm very open minded. I'm into BDSM.

KiK would be the best way to: SylviaSlitThroat
>>
>>23814152
>acts like a total douche
>then calls others douchebags

Good going there, champ.
>>
>Age? 19
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? Bi
>Location? Bartlett, TN
>What are you looking for? Online sugar daddy, willing to send pics, sext, or call, but prefer no videos and especially no irl meetups. But I'll be here for you any time. I want someone to buy me gifts or PayPal me. I'm very sweet and open minded and like games.
>What are you NOT looking for? Irl meetups
>Pic? Kik me.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? 135 lbs, blonde kind girl who is very easy to talk to, full time student, when contacting me let me know who you are by saying you're intrested in a sugar baby. (;
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Kik: fitnessgramtest email: [email protected]
>>
>>23813629
Contact info?
>>
File: IMG_7018.jpg (99 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7018.jpg
99 KB, 640x480
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
NH
Camming, meetups, someone to talk to
Someone who wastes my time or someone cheap
>Pic?
Provided!
If you live across the country I'm not gonna meet up with you. I'll do camming/videos/requests/chatting and whatever but meeting up is unrealistic if you live out in Texas or Europe (unless you provide REALLY big $$)
Kik: coralblue5
>>
24/m/503 never been a sugar baby before but hey gave me a shot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>23816711
we need a timestamp with your bare asshole
>>
>>23816711
Stay away. Will go fucking ballistic and block you the moment she doesnt get her way.
>>
>>23816768
what are you talking about? I've only blocked one guy and he was blackmailing me. I've stopped replying when the guys aren't willing to pay anything and are just playing around.
>>23816752
lol kik me
>>
>>23816768
>>23816788
This kind of thing makes me sad. It's good that people speak of their experiences but this does show it's not easy to trust posts. I'm talking to one potential SB right now who got some posters lambasting her and calling her all sorts of names. Turns out it was indeed just creeps that were doing that and she's in fact very nice.
>>
File: IMG_20160422_113911.jpg (57 KB, 381x929) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_113911.jpg
57 KB, 381x929
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Whatever
>Location?
England
A nice, local guy to take me out shopping and buy me nice things :3
Online only stuff, long distance travel
>Pic?
I'm not very experienced but eager to learn :3 especially bondage and BDSM, I've done a bit of light stuff but wanna get really kinky
>>
>>23816825
I'll post my contact if there's anyone who interests me, don't wanna get spammed :)
>>
>>23816807
Yeah, the dude was a huge creep. I was scared, he messaged all my friends and family and threatened me.
>>
>>23816825
cute :)
>>
>>23816835
There is one infamous creepy stalker on these threads. I wonder if it's always the same one guy. He claims to be a millionaire/billionaire and gives pathetic fake screenshots to "prove" it. Then he tries to blackmail for nudes.
>>
>>23816825
Hi there again, cute girl. You're still insisting on the local thing unfortunately. Are you sure you can't be convinced to travel even just a little bit, if the sugar daddy would come over to meet you first, and then onwards pay for your travel? A shopping weekend trip in London or Paris for example?
>>
>>23816711
>>23816835

Can verify this girl is (probably) just making shit up. As soon as I sent her a picture she blocked me as well after spamming me with a bunch of racist shit and I definitely never tried to blackmail her or anyone else. Sorry for being black and wealthy at the same time and trying to get a sugarbaby, I guess.
>>
>>23816991
That's a complete lie, screenshot it and post it. I've never said anything racist to anyone over kik. And I don't have the time or patience required to spam anyone.
>>
>>23816991
You know most phones these days can take screen shots to prove this stuff. And it's just as easy to upload them. If you are on a pc use gyazo it's free and really good and snapping these things.
If you are on mac. Kill yourself.
Just really easy to pick out who is telling lies here.
>>23816993
>>
>>23816993
>>23817016
Well, screenshots are easy to fake too...

Mind if I send you a chat request on kik, girl? I'm in Europe though and don't do online stuff, but I do travel fairly often. I have been a sugar daddy before so if nothing else, I can at least tell you of my experience with it if you're interested.
>>
>>23816825
Where in England are you?

London guy here. Would love to buy you nice things and teach you a few new things.
>>
>>23816825
>>23817596
Oh, and my kik is yuiop1278
>>
>>23816991
Can also verify. Blocked as soon as a picture was sent. She asked for it, and I'm fully aware I'm nowhere near ugly.
>>
>>23817774
screenshot it
>>
>>23812899
She's a camwhore.

This is here chaturbate:
the_adventures_of_buttboy
>>
>>23818330
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>23818330
>>23812899
This is a DUDE who's pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>23816825

kik me?

glimmer_void

26/m
>>
>>23816711
she loves to block people bros
pretty sure she's a fake anyways since she never timestamps
>>
File: 1463923354179.jpg (75 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
1463923354179.jpg
75 KB, 800x530
Friendly reminder that every female into this is a literal prostitute who fucks for money, and every guy into this is a desperate douchebag too pathetic for an actual girlfriend who resorts to buying sex
>>
>>23818892
Every relationship is prostitution.
>>
>>23818892
Friendly reminder that you are an underaged bitter kissless virgin who spends all his time raging on a Cambodian embroidery forum when everyone else in your school is going out and getting laid.
>>
>>23818991
deep
>>
>>23818634
I've blocked one person in my entire history of ever downloading kik. If I don't reply to you I didn't see it or I ignored it cause I'm busy and already found someone else.

I have at least 5 timestamps from last night saved on my phone right now. Ugh.
>>
>>23819314
i think i'm one of those on the "ignored" list but i'd like to be given another chance if you would be so kind. i'm the guy from south carolina.
>>
>>23818382
CREEP ALERT

Stay far away from this guy.
>>
>>23816344
Nahanon on kik
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 736x1106) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 736x1106
I'm a recent college graduate, female, wondering what it takes to be a sugar baby. Any sugar daddies willing to chat with me about it? Post kiks. I want different perspectives on what it may consist of.
>>
>>23820372
Schwarzesbitte is my kik.
>>
>>23820372
TRDGrif
>>
>>23812278
poorfag
>>
>>23810171
Can a little girl have two daddies?
>>
>>23820372
I could chat about it, I have been a sugar daddy before and can tell you of my experiences. I'm from Europe though, so it might differ from what you expect.

>>23820484
It depends on the agreement. It can be possible if, for example, it's agreed that sd/sb is not exclusive and any time not spent together is private. So neither sd would know about the other, and would agree it's none of their business to know.
>>
>>23820372
pinching_a_loaf

Was a steady sugar daddy for 2 girls for about 2 1/2 years until about 3 months ago.
>>
18/F/CAN/Straight
idk, im down for anything i guess lol
skype~ imgazorpazorpfuckingfield
>>
>>23810392
Holy crap if your social life is that bad that you're willing to shell out $800 for some girl who just cares about your wallet then you deserve loneliness.
>>
>>23820883
Or maybe some people can afford that and expect to get their money's worth in return.
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Bicurious

>Location?
California

Here's me being blunt: I absolutely love my job and it's going to look great on my resume, but the pay is awful. I genuinely need money. I'm not used to being spoiled. My preferences are at least decent looking older men. I LOVE taking nudes, videos, etc. I enjoy pleasing guys. I'm a natural sub. If you're nearby, perhaps we could meet in person. Protip: I am a bit shy.

Extremely needy men. I live a slightly busy lifestyle and I do like some privacy, as I'm introverted.

>Pic?
If we start talking on kik, one (or a lot) could be provided.

>Is there anything specific we should know about you?
I'm pale, have some freckles, curvy, big tits, kind of chubby, but kind of in shape/eat healthy, and am slightly hypersexual.

I have kik and prefer to use that. I won't post it on here due to privacy reasons. You could always reply with your kik username, or I could provide you with my email on here, if requested
>>
>>23820965
Provide email please
>>
>>23820973
Littlebbkittenatgmail
>>
>Age?
Early 20s
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Whatever
>Location?
US
I want a slutty girl that will send me pics/vids of her being a slut(getting fucked, cum on her, general nudes), tell me about her sex life, and do some requests.
A girl to solely shower in gifts and money.
>Pic?
Probably not.
I will gladly give gifts to a girl who provides me with what I want. I am not giving away cash, sorry. I would prefer to stay rather anonymous. This probably goes without saying, but you must be able to prove who you say you are.
Email me, other ways after screening. [email protected]
>>
>>23820973
My gmail is messing up and my message has been stuck in the inbox for a few minutes now. I swear I responded!
>>
Age?
>Gender?
f
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
us
a daddy to help me with learning to live by myself and help me with getting cute new things.
constantly pervy
i came to america for school from hong kong so certain things here confuse me.
kik: meiyabi
>>
>>23820965
>slightly hypersexual
Most see this as something that is hot, nobody really understand the pain that it is.
>>
>>23821050
If I was fully hypersexual, I'd be in trouble.
>>
>>23821050
My previous sugar baby was probably slightly hypersexual. She was always ready for sex whenever we were together. I could even wake her up in the middle of the night if I was feeling horny and she'd be happy to have sex.
>>
>>23820965
kik piemongler
>>
>>23821033
The main reason people don't use Gmail. But w/e.
>>
>>23816825
You always just post and leave. Have you ever contacted anyone from this thread?
>>
>>23821531
My personal gmail has always worked perfectly fine. This alt one though...
>>
>>23821615
Ive had nothing but problems with gmail and my company has blocked gmail from being used globally. If you need to use it for personal use (to fucking bad).
But i have never heard anyone liking it.
Also still waiting for you reply. I dont think it was sent yet.
>>
>>23821615
My own gmail has always worked 100%. But it seems like using throwaway gmails is a different story.
>>
Warning to all the girls here, guys who have to go to these threads are the worse in the world. You are much better off finding a guy the regular way. don't come in these threads unless you have a fetish for getting treated like garbage.
>>
>>23821621
Its still in the outbox, along with two others I tried sending separately. Sorry. Guess it seems like email isn't working out after all. I still have kik though.
>>
>>23821713

Kik - firefly543211
>>
I dunno if I want a SD arrangement, but I want someone to talk to while I'm at work, and make videos/let me buy stuff for you. my email is [email protected]
>>
>>23822024
i want females btw
>>
>>23822024
>>23822130
Oh boy it's almost like some one has heard you call within the time paradox and typed up a template for you to copy and fill out.
No?
Then dont bother using the thread.
>>
>>23821713

I'm in CA

kik: glimmer_void
>>
>>23820883
Look back at your life and think about what you're girlfriends have cost you. It is not that big a gap.
>>
>>23820965
Kik: tangledarcs
37 m 408
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M, minor CD
>Sexual Orientation?
Girls or girly guys
>Location?
Omaha, NE
Sugar mama or likewise, tbqh I miss when I used to have people send me stuff, lots of my lingerie and toys were sent to me, and I still love the thrill of sending pics and doing RP stuff
Masculine guys, really obsessive people, fetishes I'm not into (we can share f-lists or whatever, makes things easier)
>Pic?
I do take pics, depending on circumstances. I have a decent selection of lingerie and toys lying about, in fact I just got my new tailplug in the mail today~
I'll warn you now, I'm no twig, though I am losing weight (Currently 235 down from 260).
>How can some one contact you?
My email is [email protected], can move to other things later.
>>
>>23820965
I'm in Cali and I always like to help those in need. Let's talk hpym
>>
>>23822806
Different ID, but I've talked to you once before. Didn't work out because of your very specific request.
>>
>all these "online only" chicks
I'd pay a camwhore if I wanted online only. Why the fuck would I give you $1,000 a month for sexting and Skype shows?
>>
Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender?
Female
Sexual Orientation?
Straight
Location?
England
What are you looking for?
This is a little unusual, but I'm actually a completely inexperienced virgin and am therefore looking for a nice, friendly guy who will be tolerant of that. Before you get put off, I wouldn't say I'm a virgin because I'm deformed or anything, it's just turned out this way due to circumstances like being home schooled. I also don't like men my age because they're immature, so hopefully I can find someone a bit more worldly. I'd like us to have a proper connection.
What are you NOT looking for? Someone who is just looking for a prostitute.
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm white, slim with a well endowed chest. I'm really into food and healthy eating and I'm a strange mix of femininity and tom-boyishness - I like cooking and traditional crafts like embroidery, but I also spend a good amount of time on my PC playing games. I like languages and I'd love to spend all of my time travelling if I had the means. Not sure what else to write so just respond if you're interested.
>>
>>23823075
That sounds great. I like the mentoring aspects of this kind of relationship best. What is your contact info?
>>
>>23810297

how much did you think it would cost?

hell I spend $500 a month taking a "real" girlfriend out to dinner and bars, easy

and supposedly money is not even an issue in those relationships

if she spends 20 hours a month with you that's only $25 an hour to have to deal with fucking and keeping an old guy happy

did you think it was going to be the price of basic cable and a pizza?
>>
File: IMG_20160325_184146.jpg (1 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_184146.jpg
1 MB, 3120x4160
Age? 25, but very young looking
Gender? MALE
Sexual Orientation? Gay
Location? New Jersey, time split between Newark and Warren County
What are you looking for? Established older guy who needs an adventuresome companion.
What are you NOT looking for? I can't handle grossly overweight guys, but a little extra is OK. Not looking for a pay for sex arrangement.
Pic? http://i.imgur.com/oydsyr9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CFVv6bP.jpg
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I'm a biochemistry student, pretty analytically minded, but I'm pretty well versed in many subjects and can have an intelligent conversation with almost anyone.
>>
>>23823297
kik is shinykicker
>>
>>23823297
you are a cute boy sadly i don't have money :(
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Irrelevant, I can go anywhere I'd like
White girls. Something casual, low-key.
Men, trans/mtf, time wasters
If you drag your feet, I will find someone else.
Kik: BiggestReindeer
>>
File: Gf4T6pC.jpg (702 KB, 2076x2389) Image search: [Google]
Gf4T6pC.jpg
702 KB, 2076x2389
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
KC
Ideally an arrangement where we can get together in person, I can help out with your living situation and you can help me out too.

I may also be up for some skype shows if the price is right
Fatties
>Pic?
On post
I'm not super rich but well off enough that I can set up an arrangement. Also I like small boobs so that would be a plus.
kik: sildeno
>>
>>23823075
Disappointing you didn't leave contact information. I'm very interested.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
US
Looking for a mutual benefit relationship, no strings attached.
Being bossed around, waste of time, being low balled.
>Pic?
Upon request, yours gets mine!
I'm a homemaker, my schedule is pretty flexible. I'm looking to get straight to the point.
Kik works best for me.
Kik: petmepleasesir
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
NJ
Someone to be sweet to me, and to take care of me. I am interested to meeting in person, but not right away. I want a daddy that I can please and adore, and that he can do the same for me.
Anything extremely rough or mean
>Pic?
it's on my kik, but generally im a 5' brunette and i weigh 120 lbs
I really like pet names, I like being babied, but I also am a very sexual being who loves pleasing others and showing off. I like sexy lingerie, handcuffs, being choked, and learning what my partner likes so I could please them.

kik: its.all.peachy
>>
File: image.jpg (515 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
515 KB, 1080x1920
22/f/chicago

Looking for someone irl that likes to treat girls like princesses and dress her up. Not looking for just conversation so please don't email me for that. I am a really social person but I have no interest in that. Mosly looking to meet up irl~

Also if you are into being degraded but kawaii girls that can be arranged.

[email protected] is the throwaway
>>
>>23824833
>f
nice try you ugly trap
>>
>>23824833
Naperville, here. I'd buy you crazy clothes, but I'd want to have my way with you in them.
>>
>>23824833
You posted nudes on snapchat. You've also met up with quite a few random dudes for sex. But hey whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>23824852
Possibly.
>>23824858
I post nudes when I am drunk lel and also I don't have that much sex anymore.
>>
>>23824902
>I don't have that much sex anymore.

Nah, nevermind. I'd want to experience you in each outfit I bought you. Several times in each, probably. And if you don't do that much anymore, kinda pointless.
>>
>>23823075
UK lad here. Got an email or kik I could message you on?
>>
>>23821700
Most guys here are garbage. Just like most girls. But if you have patience, after filtering out all the trash you can find real gems too.
>>
>>23822238
Liar, creepy, only wants free nudes.
>>
>>23820973
>>23821531
>>23821621
This is me. I have lost interest sorry.
>>23821713
>>23821615
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
England
Either an online or in person sponsor. I'm moving house soon and only just have enough money for rent each month, I have no money for food, bills etc. I'm applying for every job I can find, so this is a last resort till I find a job.
People that can't help my situation, it's pretty awful
>Pic?
I'll send one to you if we talk on kik or email
With what I'm looking for I'm obviously not expecting to do nothing in exchange for help, I'm willing to take pictures, go on skype and such to help you...relax
My kik is sleepysucc
>>
>>23824858
How do you know how many dudes she hooked up with?
>>
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 945x873) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 945x873
>>23826102
They don't, they just assume since I take photos with guys on snapchat so they think they know my life. Also, I think I only posted 2 nudes on there and they say it as if I do it regularly. The only times were with people and we were like this would be hot.

People try to act like they know me all the time. I think every thread someone will talk shit about me because they "know" me.
>>
>>23826163
Are you a trans woman tho? Gotta ask the real questions. And are you dtf?
>>
>>23826181
No, I'm not trans. . And I have sex depending on if I like a person. So it could go either way.
>>
>>23826220
What's your SC?
>>
>>23826261
Second this
>>
File: image.png (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 600x600
>>23826261
BoopityBuns but if you are asking in hopes to see nudes don't add me . .
>>
>>23824833
>>23824833

Do you have kik?
>>
>>23820965
Kik - deadlasade
>>
>>23826324
Lifeislittle
>>
>>23825793
Waste of time. Also i think this person is new and doesnt actually know what the thread is entailing.
>>
>>23823085
>>23824032
>>23825036
>>23823075

Sorry for my slow reply. If any of you are still around you can contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>23820965
kik b4funn
23 Brazilian guy
>>
>>23820965
I'm from california to.
Jimdangle666 is my kik
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Denmark
A sugardaddy. I like the nurturing, mentor- and friendshipish part of it. I'm not going to paywhore so if it's only going to be you begging for nudes and so on with no real relationship or getting to know each other involved then don't contact me. I'm also studying medicine and don't have a lot of free time so I don't have time for pushy people.
Don't add me if you're just browsing this thread for lol's and am not ginuinly interested in anything.
I'm also very shy and sorta awkward
>Pic?
I'm scandinavian looking 167cm tall and about 55kg
I'm in an abusive relationship which I'm wanting to get out of but am unable to as it is now.
>How can someone contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
>>
>>23816031
Jist bumping
>>
>>23816711
blocked me too lmao avoid like the plague
>>
>>23827752
I've seen this poster so many times.

How can you be so weak willed to stay in a abusive relationship? No one is going to want to fund your shitty life decisions.
>>
File: 1459760891608.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459760891608.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
USA
Conversation for starters. Let's get to know each other. If we get along, we can work out any sort of financial plan. I'd rather companionship with some kink on the side over anything.
Camwhoring, paying you for existing, immediate exchanging of money, wastes of time, skittish people, etc. If you want money that badly, go talk to someone else willing to shell you out money for existing. I want a genuine partner.
>Pic?
Feel free to ask for one.
I work 5-6 days a week, and I have very close friends I enjoy spending my time with. I'm not going to be here every second of every day, but assuming we've gotten along and enjoy each other, I'll do my best to give you the time of day.
Kik works best. Mine is whyamievendoingthis
>>
>>23817596
Email me, I'm 18 f from the UK not too far from London.

[email protected]
>>
File: Snapchat-8244526065331616719.jpg (822 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8244526065331616719.jpg
822 KB, 1080x1920
What if I just want someone to buy me overwatch for PC and play with me??
Is simple things like that common/doable?
>USA
>pansexual
>21
>>
>>23828440
Well no contact info won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>23828440
info?
>>
File: Snapchat-7164290233925039980.jpg (568 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7164290233925039980.jpg
568 KB, 1440x2392
Are there any gay sugar daddies here?
>>
>Age?

>Gender?
Female

>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual

>Location?
Utah

I'm looking for someone to talk to and maybe meet up in person if they are nearby. I do have a job and right now I'm in a good living situation but I'd like to be adored and adore in return. I've never made enough to get luxuries besides more food. I would love to be treated like a princess, it has always been a dream of mine.

People who only want nudes and nothing else. I'd like a companionship more than anything else.

>Pic?
Yours will get you mine.

I do work part-time for anywhere from 24-32 hours a week. I need someone who shares a love of video games because that is basically all I do in my free time.

E-mail is best for me. It is Si.Mi.Shasvaatgmaildotcom
>>
>>23828461
>>23828473

I don't have kik and I'm not gonna just put up my skype before I understand if this is normal or getting in over my head ya kno? Are one-time engagements thing? Idk if it will be jc
>>
>>23828440
Don't bother guys. Huge waste of time.
>>
NL9167 is my KIK.
>>
>>23828641
This is a guy. If you use the email to search on skype it comes up with a Ryan.
>>
>>23828509
Yes there are
>>
>>23828854
Ryan is a unisex name. If you must know, I am named after my dad's middle name. Just with an extra "n" to make it more feminine. My name is Ryann and you can deal with it.
>>
File: Snapchat-3113027619792605987.jpg (678 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3113027619792605987.jpg
678 KB, 1080x1920
>>23828813
Y? I remember inquiring about this once in private to someone, but this is my first time going for this. Well I'm sorry however I hurt you dawg. I deleted kik because alot of ppl thought I was ignoring them when I was just really busy.

>what are you looking for
A intro into all of this. Just someone to show what a positive, kind, supportive role in my life would be like? I really want to figure out how to earn overwatch for PC but maybe I'd like to continue connections with somone who I felt made me feel safe or.. Idk Madee feel valid when I felt like I don't matter? Haha kinda sounds silly which is why I never have done this.
>what are u not looking for
Anything past a one time engagement to get myself this game @_@;... Unless something like above comes into the story. Thats why I was asking questions before posting my info. I didn't want to upset anyone bc I don't know if Im a fit to be someone's bby..
>specific info we should know
I can get really nervous about my physical appearance. It doesn't cripple me like before but It can make me annoying sorry. I am trans but i don't like to talk about it and I am getting srs soon. I like bass music alot.

>info
Skype is ' senseicujo '
>>23828473
>>23828461
Sorry guys I just don't want to "waste people's time" so I tried d to ask first
>>
File: nightwatchtiddiess.png (1 MB, 1278x719) Image search: [Google]
nightwatchtiddiess.png
1 MB, 1278x719
Would any sugar daddies/sugar babies be willing to teach me how this works, exactly? I know the obvious, but what are things I should and should not do? Do you expect face pictures, or just nudes?

Looking to find a sugar daddy but I actually realized I don't know all that it entails, what boundaries there are that I should be aware of to keep things good for you, etc (not getting too clingy). I like making people happy and pleasing them to the best of my ability, it makes me happy.

Sorry if this is a weird question, but thanks for any answers, I really want to find a daddy that I can take care to thank him for taking care of me.
>>
>>23829872
I have been a sugar daddy before. I personally think all these "online only" posters are a waste of time. A sugar relationship should be about real life meetings. Higher stakes from both sides. So if all you want to do is send nudes, expect to get a $10 gift card for walmart. If you are ready for real life meetings, expect to get getaways to fancy places and a sizeable allowance.
>>
>>23829872
Kik me tbla666 and we can talk.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight but I'm a little curious what it would be like to be with a trans. I dunno
>Location?
VA
Someone to go out to different local restaurants and bars with. I can pay for myself mostly but if you wanna pay that's a plus. I would also love going out to see live music and sharing a dance. Maybe some casual drug stuff too. I can also cook for/with you too
No chain restaurants. No sex unless I really fall for you. Anything abusive of controlling.
>Pic?
I'll provide if requested
I just wanna explore my city/state more. I love local food scenes and craft brew and stuff. I hate calling myself this but foodie is pretty accurate just my money situation keeps me away from the really good restaurants. I'm also kind of introverted/not very talkative sometimes.
I'll post an email if i get a response and we'll go from there.
>>
>>23829872
Do you have a kik or skype? It'd be easier if there was contact info!
>>
File: IMG_20160525_091448.jpg (371 KB, 1944x1803) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_091448.jpg
371 KB, 1944x1803
>Age? 28
>Gender? M
>Sexual Orientation? G
>Location? Puerto Rico
>What are you looking for? Sex(preferably with a slutty bottom who lets me breed him), as well as going out to nice places and being spoiled and buying me nice things(I dont really want actual money)
>What are you NOT looking for? As long as theres no pain, blood, scat, and you have good hyegine habits then its all good
>Pic? Cock first
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I live in PR so a man who is financially secure is pretty much non-negotionable
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. I am willing to make a Kik if this gets attention

28, 5'10, 180, uncut top
>>
>>23830052
+1

Most of these 'girls' clearly have not been in a real SD/SB relationship. I understand having expectations but please don't forget that this is capitalism sweethearts. You're going to have a hard time convincing someone with money to part with any serious amount without meeting. Not very many men just want to buy you videogames and support you for the fun of it.
>>
Age? 20, 21 in December

Gender? Female

Sexual Orientation? Bisexual

Location? Florida, USA

What are you looking for? SD or SM, I've dabbled with being a sugarbaby in the past, so I know the ropes.

What are you NOT looking for? No "salt daddies", no pic collectors, I'm not going to send you nudes off the bat. Thats something you earn, not that you are given. Not really looking for someone to give money while I cam either. Solid arrangement is ideal I guess.

Pic? Eh, I'll send one on kik or email. Got a few extra pounds to lose, nothing crazy. I'll let you judge.

Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
Im a STEM major in college, aka my time and money are both in short supply. I still like nicer things, and enjoy talking to older men. I also aim to travel this year. An arrangement with someone I actually enjoy talking to and/or being around would be fantastic.

Contact: If this gets enough attention I'll make a new throwaway email.
>>
>>23830610
"I'm not actually serious about this thread or what it can offer me. But I'll waste everyone's time and the bump limit of this thread just to troll people and keep this thread down."
>>
File: IMG_20160524_230707.jpg (407 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_230707.jpg
407 KB, 1200x1600
Age? 24
Gender? F
Sexual Orientation? Straight, but can be tempted for special occasions
Location? California, central valley... Kinda
What are you looking for? A guy looking for me to spoil! I'd rather have kawaii things than money, but not my landlord. Should have a strangely high sex drive, I have barrells of sexual energy to dish out. Would also be nice if the guy was a slob so I could clean after him, it's easy to appear helpful if so.
What are you NOT looking for? Well, since I'm a black female I wouldn't like slave roleplay... I take this statement back...
Pic? Sure.
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I've already forgot what this survey was about.... Did I pass?
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? male
>Sexual Orientation? pan
>Location? israel
>What are you looking for? suger daddy-suger mommy, some girls who pref cute then money
>What are you NOT looking for? suger babys
>Pic? conect me and get one
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? im middle estern looking man
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat- kik lio21345
[email protected]
>>
>>23830812
Raceplay? SLave-play? Yes please.
>>
File: Snapchat-460406537164623348.jpg (776 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-460406537164623348.jpg
776 KB, 1440x2392
>>23828855
Age and location?
>>
>>23830812

kik me!

Gallo_66
>>
>>23830812
Would at least like to talk to you in more detail about what you're looking for

Kik:TRDGRif
>>
>>23830812
>>23830812
>>23830812
>>23830812

Kik or Skype: TimeTarantula
>>
>>23830812
Kik me lets talk hpym
>>
>>23830656
lmao not even close.

If thats how it appears the throwaway email is

[email protected]
>>
>>23831948
Sent you an e-mail.
>>
>>23816711
Hi! It's the OP of this post.

I just want to let anyone who I was talking to know that my phone broke this morning and won't turn on for some reason, so I can't access my kik right now. I had just taken a few videos and pictures too so I don't know if you guys are gonna check this thread or see this but I hope you are!

You can email until I get it fixed/get a new phone at [email protected] !
>>
File: WIN_20160525_19_32_45_Pro.jpg (279 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160525_19_32_45_Pro.jpg
279 KB, 1280x720
>>23810171
>Age? 21
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Straight, bicurious for trans and traps
>Location? Ohio
>What are you looking for?Someone to buy me nice things. If Im attracted to you you may get fucked. More likely youll get nudes
>What are you NOT looking for? Any individuals who are flamingly gay or anyone who is going to continuosly annoy me to send then nudes or fuck them
>Pic? here
>Used to be a kickboxer. trying to get back into it. Loe fat asses and girls who know how to ride.
>>>
>>
>>23832398
havent received anything, checked junk as well.
Feel free to re-send.
>>
18/female/texas
looking to develop a relationship or friendship of any type!
I have a job of my own and do not need complete financial support.
I am looking to be more active outside and social! talk to me about your hobbies and i'd love to learn more about them
leave your kik, email, or skype and i'll contact you!
>>
>>23833258
Reddead7 is my kik, please contact me, money isnt an issue
>>
>>23833258
Ok, I'm in. I'm 53 and live in the southeast. I've had two careers, and now I have a lot of time on my hands. You can kik me @ woodpeckervp
>>
>>23833258

I'd love to chat - firefly543211
>>
Does anybody like fat girls?
>>
>>23835182
I prefer bigger women, why what's up?
>>
>>23835182
There is nothing wrong with bigger girls. It's all about the attitude that comes along with it (in my experience).
>>
>>23835195
You do?
>>23835213
That... actually made me feel pretty confident.
>>
>>23835269
Yes lol very. If you want to talk more about it, i have kik/sc.
>>
>>23810171
I have type 2 diabetes.
>>
>>23835278
Kik would be great.
>>
>>23835182
Can you define fat? I do like chubby girls provided they carry their weight well.
>>
>>23835182
Add me on kik - Rittles
>>
>>23835289
>type 2 diabetes
>sugar thread
you're out!
>>
>>23835182
>>23835269
>>23835316
If i may.
I have dated a few big girls in the passed and it's almost stereo-typical.
They almost always smoke. They complain about being "fat" or "large" while struggling to breathe while cramming food into their mouths. Always very quick to judge and go ballistic.
VERY bitchy when things dont go their way.
Always have a mouth on them. (Slang for never shutting up or just saying shit for the sake of making noise)
>>
>23
>female
>Danish
>Danmark
Looking for a sugar daddy in London tomorrow who might be wanting to meet up for a few hours.
Throwaway mail: [email protected]
>>
27/sugardaddy/ Montreal
Kik: seijudaddy89
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay
>Location?
Harrisburg, Pa
Sugar daddy looking for a boy to do as he pleases for small allowance
Nothing abusive or extreme pain
>Pic?
I will send pic via email/ kik
Very open, easy going. Looking for intimate experiences, cuddling.
skynet1163 at gmail or kik is notsoluck
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Dude
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
se texas
Someone who is rich. In fact, it doesn't have to be for love. Are you trying to get that inheritance/grandparents money/"that big stack of daddy cash"/Dad is withholding my inheritance money til I shape up and get a man, but can't get it unless you're married? Look no further, I am here. I will tell any lie you want to your parents/money holder, cut my hair any way you want, never stand in the way of you fucking who you want(even me, if you want)
I'm tired of working myself to the bone at all of these shit jobs. They're even skilled labor jobs. I'm just fucking sick of it. Bottom line is this, idgaf what you look like, fat, old, nuts, don't care. YOU tell ME what to do, I will do it. All I ask for is a cut(that is if we don't legit hit it off. But I'm not doing this for free).

bullshit
>Pic?
there ya go
Working class schlub.
hit me up. I'm weird about giving that kind of info out on here.
>>
>>23832490
complete and utter time waster avoid at all costs
>>
Looking for a SD but this site never provides legitimate guys.

If you're serious and interested in a real arrangement, reply with your contact info. 20 in North America, nerdy and kinky.
>>
>>23837167
Kik is Tbla666
>>
>>23820965
24/m/ca
Kik me at aprettydarncoolguy
>>
Never really see anyone legit... Add me on Kik anyways? Worth a shot! Kik: Kizuato98
(Female)
>>
>Age? 28
>Gender? Female
>Sexual Orientation? bi
>Location? east coast, usa
>What are you looking for? sugar daddy, not trying to get rich but a little help would be nice. would prefer to chat a lot thru text with phone sex/cum for you on the phone. not opposed to sending pix or nudes or even meeting if things develop to that point.
>What are you NOT looking for? anything very serious. I am single and enjoy it that way.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? i'm a big girl. if that's not what you're into, that's great. don't bother.
>How can some one contact you? [email protected]
>>
ITT: human garbage in female form.
>>
>>23837167
Schwarzesbitte is my kik.
>>
File: IMG_20160526_213751.jpg (252 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160526_213751.jpg
252 KB, 800x1280
Male/33/Kentucky

Only looking for a travel partner any age

Prefer chat over snapchat first to know your real and not some dude.open to any location.

Not looking for online play must be able to meet in person

Snap chat:nakedsnap_ch999
>>
>>23837167
>>23837417
Cool. Within seconds you both sent me messages you were going to bed. Now i wake up and My goodnight messages are still pending.
Gotta love being blocked for no reason after having a good chat.
>>
>>23810172

>Age? 49
>Gender? M
>Sexual Orientation? Strait
>Location? Northern California, but I travel a lot
>What are you looking for? A slender young woman with a playful demeanor, interested in sharing her perspective with an older man who will entertain her with gifts and attention and offer the wisdom of his experience without beings a tiresome old dick. Details: send long emails - do occasional Skype chats - take lewd commissions - meet/fuck maybe but only if its not too weird. Details, details: I have a few thousand dollars to play with on this "project."
>What are you NOT looking for? I am not looking for a whore, but I am also not looking to warp anyone's life. This should be fun and we should expect to look back on this with a smile.
>Pic? I'm a 6'1" 190 pound white guy. I wear a lot of suits. Use your imagination.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? I've done this before and I think I know how to be direct without being a dick. Discretion is important to me.

I use email because I don't like to be distracted by my phone every few minutes. I can multi-task like a mofo, sure, but I prefer to be in control of my attention-space.
>>
>Age
>Gender
Female
>Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
>Location
WI, USA
Respectful and serious sugar daddy. Someone who is like a loving intelligent figure, not a hornball.
Camwhoring or the inability to maintain a conversation
>Pic
I can provide some. I'm like a chunkier less Hispanic version of Jessica alba, basically.

Kik: twiddlydoo
I also have snapchat but prefer kik :)
>>
>>23839928
g o l d d i g g e r

Make something of yourself, lazy cunt
>>
>>23840189
What? Im looking tor a baby...
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
F
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Seattle
New to all this so looking for someone to chat with a few and then go from there. preferably someone 45+ that is a good mentor.
overly aggressive guys
>Pic?
will provide if we chat
a older man that can be sort of a mentor and help me figure out this crazy thing called life while we get to know each other and have some fun
i have kik. leave yours if you think we'd be a good match. also how old you are and maybe a little about yourself, idk.
>>
>>23840368
Im in Seattle too. Kik me at Mesovortex and we can talk.
>>
>>23840384
how old are you and what are you looking for? just curious about these things before i message someone.
>>
>>23840368
37 m CA
Kik eyesonthebuckle
>>
>>23840548
It's a pity you don't use email. I think that >>23840384 and >>23840582 have illustrated that the kik-crowd do not care to read/respond regarding your curiosity.
>>
>>23840548
Im 35. Since you're local Id like to meet up and talk a bit first. For more personal questions Id rather talk privately. I can definitely help mentor you and I really like doing that.
>>
>>23840599
i can make one. just read what you posted and am interested. so if you want to leave yours ill message you!
>>
File: 20160520_162815.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160520_162815.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Male
Straight
Tennessee
Either quick fuck or long term relationship.
No dicks
Kik: wyareyousearchingme
>>
>>23840603
...well, this may be a bad idea... I am literally laying on my back with a bag of frozen peas on my nuts b/c I had a vasectomy reversal surgery yesterday (Yet one allusion re the stories/experience I have to share!). The codeine is doing it's magic to cloud my judgement, so if I am still feeling wistful in a couple of hours then I will post a throw-away email.

In the mean time, >>23840600 has redeemed himself & may present a valid amusement for you.
>>
>>23840645
well i made one so just leave a message here with your throwaway email when you are up for chatting!
>>
>>23840653
Need any other questions answered?
>>
>>23839928
I have no idea what you're talking about m8
>>
File: fuckfuckfuck.jpg (365 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuckfuck.jpg
365 KB, 1280x960
21 Female DFW texas
Looking for generous daddy
Meet up, Skype or whatever
I have paypal , and skype

Kik: dances.withwolves

Also my nipples are okay.
I went out of sate to strip and apparently ..
nipples are offensive in a strip club...
>>
File: Picture 341.jpg (366 KB, 506x900) Image search: [Google]
Picture 341.jpg
366 KB, 506x900
>>23816031
>Age?

>Gender?
Mtf, Trans, Tgirl, whatever you want to say

>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual, but more into men

>Location?
Pittsburg, KS

Either someone to spoil me with gifts. Clothing, wigs, heels, accessories, photography equipment, and such OR someone to offset the cost of transitioning (HRT as of now is my worry) Expecting online but I have absolutely no quarrels with IRL meet-ups

>What are you NOT looking for? Time wasters

I'm very open minded. I'm into BDSM.

KiK would be the best way to: SylviaSlitThroat

All in all, I'm down for either online or IRL meet ups. If online I really don't expect any grand amount. Just a little bit of spoling to return the favor utilizing my photography skills, webcam, kik messenger (or other messengers).

If IRL meet up. I would want to get to know you. You get to know me. Then go from there
>>
>>2384036
I am 55/m in Colorado. I'm a firefighter who would love to help a young woman find her way in life. Kik is 19with9
>>
>>23841726
Gender is Male.
I am trans
Is how it should be.
MTF IS NOT A GENDER. JUST LIKE CARROT IS NOT A FRUIT!
>>
>>23841762
It's not a gender yes but to condense informtation I put MtF or whaterever to notify any interested person I am trans.

As for the second part, that would be redundant as I've already notified people I'm trans. So use that question to give more information
>>
18/f/Canada
kik: xuoxn
snapchat:yungvoids
>>
>>23841779
>It's not a gender yes but to condense informtation I put MtF or whaterever to notify any interested person I am trans
Then dont argue with me. Follow the VERY clearly outlined template.
>>23816031
Unless you have a weak grip on the english language you should be able to follow basic instructions. Which is possible from your speeling.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight. Looking for females.
>Location?
203 CT
Honestly, I want to feel love/needed. Some one to talk to and be a friend. A girl who isn't afraid to fix a broken soul. With sex included of course.
Anything online, I'm looking to meet irl.
>Pic?
Yours shall get mine.
Not really...One thing might be worth mentioning. I used to be 265lbs and am now 150. So some excess skin does exsist.
Snapchat/kik: xale1991
>>
>>23810322
This is so true. As a sugar baby I never traded sex or nudes for money. That's straight prostituion.

I spent time with older, financially well off men who in return for wonderful company insisted I treat myself with their credit card. Big difference between the two.

A good sugar baby never discusses a price because she is not for sale.
>>
>>23841829
Kik name is wrong.
Xale91
>>
>>23841798
No I'm just going to continue to do this, You are just nitpicking, when usually Ive seen plenty not even use the template
>>
Faggots
>>
>Age?
teen
>Gender?
girl
>Sexual Orientation?
straight
>Location?
england
a supportive sugar daddy doesn't have to shower me with gifts or anything but I wouldn't mind kek
old creepy man just wanting to do sexual stuff
>Pic?
i'll send if you message me
uhm idk
>How can some one contact you? my kik is lynchednigger
>>
>>23810171
ok.

>Age? 19
>Gender? f?
>Sexual Orientation? dont care.
>Location? ontario
>What are you looking for? money and someone to talk to.
>What are you NOT looking for? sex ALL the time like im ok at pix but am pretty much a rag doll irl
>Pic? sure.
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? i have wicked scars
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
File: whatever.jpg (72 KB, 382x679) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
72 KB, 382x679
>Age?
>Gender?
trap (male to female) i pass unbelievably well.
>Sexual Orientation?
into guys
>Location?
northeast
guy to send pics/videos to in exchange for money through snapchat
im not a freeshow for friends. be willing to spend money. prom is coming up, and hair/makeup/dress/accessories are expensive.
>Pic?
that's a pic of me.
know how to use paypal.
kik - purenoble
>>
>>23841833
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
This thread is a complete waste of time. Don't bother. None of these girls are legit.
>>
>>23843057
add gstoka
>>
>>23843933
There are legit sds and sbs but they are a rarity.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Pan
>Location?
WA (US)
A sugar daddy who I can have a connection with but also who is willing to spend
Aggressively needy, possessive, and demanding behavior. Be possessive when it;s time
>Pic?
Email me and I'll send you a pic
I'm a pudgy asian. I mostly want affection. I know when to step back. I want a mutual respect if we are gonna want to build a connection. I'm not looking to be showered with cash daily (though that would be good) but I dont mind just dinners and coffee dates honestly.
>How can someone contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
[email protected]
>>
>>23820941
>expect to get their money's worth in return
Are you fucking high, or just a low test beta? I can't imagine anything a woman could do for me that would be worth $800 a week unless she looked like Jessica Alba, fucked like a pornstar, cooked like Gordon Ramsey, kept my house immaculate, and somehow was able to still be a sane human being with all those qualities.

I get paying for sex or affection, but you're out of your fucking mind if you think a sane, non-loser guy would pay $800 a week for any girl.
>>
>>23840179
Reply?
>>
To much to ask for a chubby Asian girl?
>>
>>23841833
>I spent time with older, financially well off men who in return for wonderful company insisted I treat myself with their credit card. Big difference between the two.

And then you *totally coincidentally* fucked them. Please, get off your high horse. For better or worse, the difference between a prostitute and a sugar baby is negligible at best.
>>
>>23835289
Type 1, bitch!
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 960x903) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 960x903
Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straigh, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesnt count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are
Pic? not going to post my face in the thread but i have no problem sending it privately and also im very open to sending proof videos/gifs if needed.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x1136
>>23846028
Fuck using 4chan on ur phone.

>Age?
>Gender?
Female (since birth)
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
From California but i travel a bit due to my parents divorce.
I'm looking for a guy I can form a connection of some level with. I can cam for you, talk to you whenever (since its summer and all im not too busy), make you custom photos and videos, and just have good genuine conversation.
Liars, people who are arrogant, anyone who doesnt understand that money is a very nice thing to have but in the end it really is just a 'thing' so there needs to be more to them, something that feels forced or pay to play-ish, and lastly in person meetings- sorry. Virgin committee im fully down to do what ever online and im by no means a prude or innocent nor will i try to put on an act of innocence.
>Pic?
Just a photo of me. Without sounding vain I have a nice butt, my boobs look the same in and out of my bra, and i have a face a lot of people would call stereotypically pretty i.e. small nose, big lips, blue eyes, brown hair. But im not down with putting my face on 4chan cause I have had online stalkers before, but off of 4chan I can totally send you some.
I dont drink or smoke or do drugs nor do i enjoy "type A" high strung personalities. So if you are like that please keep in mind we may not be the best fit as it makes me a little uncomfortable.
>How can some one contact you? snapchat: swstho8 , skype: princesssaubreyy
>>
>>23846038
Where you from
>>
>>23846067
Fucking read before asking your stupid questions.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-05-51-24.png (112 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-05-51-24.png
112 KB, 1080x1920
add me horny all the time....
>>
>>23824266
Updating this post because I'm getting contacted by people who don't seem to be aware that I'm a sugar baby?? I'm not looking to be your friend for free. I'm seeking a mutual benefit relationship as well as mutual respect.
>>
File: NotAgain.jpg (56 KB, 638x572) Image search: [Google]
NotAgain.jpg
56 KB, 638x572
>>23840368
Hey. I'm 31 m WA state, 45 minutes away from Seattle.

I'm more looking for 'friends with sugar baby benefits' I suppose.

I've met some girls on these threads that are very pushy, telling me what stuff they want me to get them, sending unrequested nudes and being like "Did you order it yet?". No. I did not. Piss off.

This shouldn't feel like camwhoring or prostitution. It shouldn't feel forced. It shouldn't feel like an obligation. It should feel like helping a friend get the cute shit they can't afford on their own. Brightening their day with words as well as presents.

And moreover, presents should be surprises. I think any girl who comes into these threads hoping for a $1000 a month allowance is trash. If you get $1000 a month there better be real life sexual antics going on. If all you're doing is sending nudes to some desperate beta that's just sad.

That's not to say I'm cheap. In the past I've helped friends get new computers when theirs died, helped cover a rent increase, lots of stuff. Sometimes I feel like people are lumped either into money bags or cheap losers in these threads. I think there's a middle ground where both parties can have a lot of fun without one party getting totally hosed and walked all over in the process.

That said I'm pretty picky. I require interesting conversations, amusing banter, someone with a genuine personality. I don't mind people who smoke pot, but I can't stand people who think 420 is the defining feature of their lifestyle. I like to encourage my friends to live healthy lifestyles, quit drugs, stop drinking so much alcohol, etc.

I used to be an alcoholic but haven't had a drink in 4 years or so. I'm pretty much straight edge. I work out a lot, I cook all my own food, my hobbies include growing native plants from seeds & cuttings, rowing, hiking, beach fires, lots of stuff. My current project is I've grown 20 native gooseberries to eventually try making wine.

If you'd care to chat, kik: Buck_Rogers
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
MtF
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Charleston, South Carolina
SD/M, a good conversational partner, someone to go to dinner with, a cuddle buddy, or a play partner
Neckbeards, overweight ≠ sex
Transgirl, I stay in boy mode currently as I'm doing a lot of traveling this summer and it's safer to do so with a more masculine appearance. Despite this, I still manage to pass as female in public even in boy mode. I absolutely love going to new restaurants and am always up for trying something new.
Kik: slc985

>A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Happy to meet in person for drinks or dinner.
Not okay with camming, vids, or pics.
Love to travel, cuddle, or just talk.
Probably up for sex and/or BDSM but it depends on our chemistry in person.
>>
>>23849567
European here. Are you completely against real life meetings? Because you'd need to be ready to offer much more, but you'd also get far more than just vidya in return.
>>
>>23846038
nasty bitch
>>
>>23849636
Why you say that?
>>
>>23849636
>>23849640
yes explain
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.