[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minnesota
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Minnesota.jpg (563 KB, 1635x1497) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota.jpg
563 KB, 1635x1497
Minnesota
>>
>>23851375
>m/insert area code
>abloobloo somalians
>some bitch from 612
>muh social acceptance
>420 friendly
>drinking beer
>drinking whiskey
>Brother Ali is so wise
>Duluth?
>Mankato?
>this state is so boring unlike every other state

And nobody will ever meet up.

The end.
>>
>>23851409
I have met up with four anons in Minnesota (as well as one in another state). Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>23851459
I've met up with 3 and sold pot to one, not counting other states because that's fucking stupid. Just saying, these threads are typically garbage. Good display of a lack of humor, though, bud.
>>
File: GovernorOfMinnesota.jpg (21 KB, 506x485) Image search: [Google]
GovernorOfMinnesota.jpg
21 KB, 506x485
honestly Minnesota is a pretty comfy state. If you disagree then you are confirming yourself Somali.

like hell am I actually gonna meet up with anyone here though desu
>>
>>23851459
ever get laid tho
>>
>>23851409
I met with an anon, he was weird as fuck, so i decided no meeting guys, fuck those fags.

Just want to find some stupid whore to suck my dick. I hope saying it this way will really turn a woman on of course.

>>23851766
Not from this thread, but on tinder a handful of times, yeah.

This state does suck. I had the house to myself for the weekend and i forgot to check tinder to see if anyone wanted to come over while my gf was out of town, fuck

Any girl want to meet up, blow me / i eat you out and we go our separate ways? I'm not single.
>>
I did kik some bitch on here who i think might have been a guy

Deleted kik though when she didn't respond to me once

I'm not sure if i weirded her out or if she chicked out about meeting up because it was a male

either way i guess
>>
Any gamers here in MN? Broke up with my ex and love to play Overwatch but can't play with him anymore.
>>
>>23855298
There are, but they aren't the most vocal on here
I don't even have overwatch, I'm practically a gamer in remission at this point
>>
>>23855298
Same looking for Hearthstone and/or Blizz games meetup in Western/Moorhead Area
>>
>>23855298
>paying for team fortress 2
>>
>>23855298
>tfw no motivation to play video games any more
>the people I play online with are all playing and talking about overwatch
>not even remotely interested
and it feels like nothing interesting has come out in two years. I don't know what to do anymore
>>
>Beyonce Day
>Transgender bathrooms
>BLM bullshit
When are you gonna pull out your glock and get to business, white man?
>>
>>23857483
You know what needs to be done, vote Trump to end PC faggotry
>>
>>23857399
It's pretty fun. You should at least check it out a little bit and maybe try it. I never was an fps person, but its a lot of fun :p
>>
Oh shit a Minnesota thread.
23/m/Cambridge/Isanti
Snapchat: suuuuuhdude
Gaming, parties, raves, music, animals, and a whole bunch of shit are what I'm into.
>>
File: 20160517_213304.jpg (882 KB, 1436x1077) Image search: [Google]
20160517_213304.jpg
882 KB, 1436x1077
Minnesota (obviously)
507 area
24/male.
Hit me up on snapchat
RadicalSawyer
>>
>>23858104
Ey bud 507 here too

I'll eat your ass if you admit that your life is like pencil lead that keeps breaking when you put it to paper.

No homo
>>
NW 612 area, 22 M. kik:earthwermjim
Any women around? Or dudes I guess.
>>
>>23857399
Just gotta wait until BF1 comes out. I've been playing bf4 since its release.
>>
>>23857399

You're probably just out-growing video games. All I really play any more is Rainbow 6 Siege and even then it's only like an hour a night. I just don't really care about anything else.
>>
File: 22.jpg (100 KB, 959x718) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
100 KB, 959x718
Bike with me you faggots. (pic isn't me)
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.