[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>logic based question If all current theories require some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ThinkingMan.jpg (13 KB, 260x270) Image search: [Google]
ThinkingMan.jpg
13 KB, 260x270
>logic based question

If all current theories require some X item to have always been in existence, and for it to have a progression along the time line from state A to state B (big bang to now for example) would that not, also mean that if X item was always in existence that time, also extends infinitely backwards. With this logic state A would be infinitely backwards on the timeline which would mean that at some point our universe did not have the same laws of time, and or physics. Under this condition all current known theories would be possible on a logical level. (for example matter existed because it was going to exist thus it did. This is illogical in our current state, but plausible in this state.)
>>
Took you long enough.
>>
>>8211148
For what?
>>
>>8211150
Nothing!
>>
I was hoping someone would find a fault in the logic. I've been wondering this for some time now.
>>
I'll just ask again later. Most people must still be asleep or something.
>>
>>8211143

>If all current theories require some X item to have always been in existence

Aaaaaand you're wrong.
>>
>>8211177
Oh what theories don't?
>>
>>8211184

The theory of how I spontaneously popped into existence and skewered your mom.
>>
>>8211189
Well I'll just run with this one partially for comedic value, but also to further explain the logic. For this theory you would have to have popped into existence during the anti logical state I mentioned before. Because under the current state of the laws of time nothing can spontaneously come into existence. So even for your "theory" a state at which the current laws of time, and physics apply would be paradoxical. In this "theory" the start of your existence would be state A, and the point at which you "skewered" my mom would be state B.
>>
>>8211200
Solar panels
Medicine
Silver
Ag
>>
>>8211189
As for how you became such a faggot, that is likely a logical mystery which will never be solved. I mean really. You're like the neutron stars of all faggotry. I use this term because if your faggotry is just like the neutrons in such a star. They have actually managed to compress to such a point at which all other components have been pushed out. In this case leaving nothing behind, but pure faggotry
>>
>>8211200

>Because under the current state of the laws of time nothing can spontaneously come into existence.

Well, in the case of the big bang, time would also have begun to exist alongside the three spatial dimensions.

Therefore, your original statement:

>state A would be infinitely backwards on the timeline

Would be fallacious.

There wouldn't be a timeline or a before.
>>
>>8211212
If that is true then the theory would, also be contingent on a state of existence without laws of time or physics as we know them today, also the jury is still out on whether or not there are merely three spatial dimensions.
>>
>>8211215

>If that is true then the theory would, also be contingent on a state of existence without laws of time or physics as we know them today

Yes, which anyone who had any understanding of cosmology would understand.

>also the jury is still out on whether or not there are merely three spatial dimensions.

They jury never retires in science, anon.

Hypotheses and mathematical models relying on more than three spatial dimensions are simly that: hypotheses and mathematical models.

As far as we know, we have three spatial and one time dimension.
>>
>>8211228
rddit linesapcing detecd senpai
>>
>>8211234

I've never used redditt once.

I just prefer neat and tidy spacing.
>>
>>8211237

>I've never used redditt once.

>So, you've used it multiple times?

I realised my error and made the joke first.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.