[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me a story, friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1404773233087.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1404773233087.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
tell me a story, friends
>>
>>3911343
Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air
>>
>>3911346
One morning, Carlton danced.
(Keep it going guys. Last time this happend, swaglord was born.)
>>
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. ... And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.
>>
>>3911343
Ingredients
1/2 c Vegetable oil
5 oz Country ham; julienned
2 md Onions; peeled, sliced thin
6 Whole Garlic cloves; peeled
2 Bay leaves
2 Jalapenos; stemmed, sliced
4 Green anaheims
2 Green pasilla chilies
3 1/2 lb Firm; green tomatoes, cored,
Cut into eighths
1 1/2 qt Chicken stock
3 tb Lemon juice
1 1/2 tb Hot sauce
Salt; to taste
1 lb Lump crabmeat; picked over
For cartilage
1 1/2 c Sour cream
1 c Peeled; seeded, chopped
6 tb Capers
1/2 c Chopped green onions
Freshly-ground black pepper;

Preparation

In a large saucepan, heat the oil. When the oil is hot, add the ham, pan-fry until crispy and golden, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and strain, reserving the oil and ham. Return the oil to the pan and heat. Add the onions and saute until soft, about 3 to 4 minutes. Season the onions with salt and pepper. Add the garlic, bay leaves and chilies, and cook for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and stock. Season with salt and pepper. Bring the liquid to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cook for 15 minutes or until the tomatoes soften. Remove the bay leaves. Using a hand-held blender, puree the soup until smooth. Chill the soup. Add the lemon juice and hot sauce. Season with salt. In a mixing bowl, mix the crabmeat, sour cream, tomatoes, capers and green onions together. Season the salad with salt and pepper. To serve, ladle the soup into individual bowls and garnish with the crab salad and crispy ham. The soup can be served either chilled or warm. This recipe yields 12 servings.
>>
>>3911355
Saved
>>
>>3911355
>>3911357
fugging meat eeters
FUG
>>
File: Hiro, my main guy.jpg (97 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
Hiro, my main guy.jpg
97 KB, 420x280
I had this dream.
I was just walking home from work and for some reason I saw Hiro near a bus stop.
I wanted to have a talk with him but felt shy and did not want to act like a stalker fan, so I kept walking.
Suddenly, I hear a scraping noise, it's Hiro with a STOP sign!
He has this slasher look on his face and laughs like a madman!
Hiro tackles me and get's ready to decapitate me, I then wake up in horror!
>>
>>3911532
good story tbh
>>
The Quest for the Holey Grail

Chapter 1 The Holey Grayil
Once apon a tim King Aurthur and Lancellot were siting in Camelot round the round
tabel. Sudden a night carged into the room and yelled "Aurthur! We know were the
Holey Grayil is!" Aurthur gassped "I have been lookign for this cup for years! Quick,
Lancelot, we must gather the army and go on qeust to get it!" So then Lancellot and
Aurther and all the other nights went on ther horses and rode toward the palce were
the night had said the greil was hidden.

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>3911713
Chapter 2 The Golbet of Fires

When Aurthir and Lancelot and all the rest of the nights made it to the place they
sawd an old rooined castel. In the castle was a scary lite made from a pumkin and
some crepy candels. "We must be care" said Aurthur as he wander into the castel
door. As he went insid ther was a flash of magic and Aurthur fell down. "What
happen!" cryd aurthr "Who are you?" said a voice from the dark. Aurthur look up and
it was a small boy with glases and black hair. He had a skar on hs face and then he
knew who it was. "Harry Potter!" yelled Authr loudlyt "King Aurthr and Lancelot"
repliyed harry. "We have come her to seek the holey grail, do you know were it is?"
"Yes, the grail is atually the goblet of fire from the harry poter book" "Gasp" Aurthu
said as he stood uprite. "Yes, it is ture. We must join forces and use it power to stop
the dark ones!" "what are the dark ones" "They are all the evil wizard from harry
potter books and also Morderd from King Aurthur story and also orcs from Lord of
Ring plus some other." "Ok" said Authur as he wented outside to get lancelto.
>>
>>3911350
tell me more
>>
>>3911716
Chapter 3 The lair of the drak ones

In the creepy lair of the dark ones their was Sauron from lord of the rings, voledomor
from the harrpotter and also Morded and some evil ghost and ther was eben some
skelton and also a Lic King from Wrodl fo Warcraf. They sat around a tabel maked
from skul of their enemy. "We must kill harry" said Voldermor. "Yes and also we must
kil King Aurthr because he has many nights that coud come and harm us" agree
Morded. Sauron smash the tabel with iron glove and said "We mist also stop frodo
and sam and gandalt and all those from destroying the ring becayse the ring will
destroy all of us." Lick King said "I agree" and the evil skeleon and ghost roared with
agreement. Suddeny a dark man appered in the dorway of the room. It was a man
made of blood. He said "Evil lord, we have knews of the Aurthr and harry poter! I
saw them go into dark creep castel at night yesterday" Voldemor utterd an evil lauf
and said "Ha ha ha! We will attack them tonite!" And so bunch of skeleton and ghsot
and also ringwrath and death feeder from harry potter went to find the castel and
attack Aurthur and harry.
>>
>>3911719
Chapter 4 indian jones and holey grailk

As Aurthr, lancelto and the nights and harry sat inside the castle and talk they herd a
knock at the windo. Aurthr peered out of door and saw a man in a hat with a whip. It
was indian jones! "Hello indian Jones" Aurthr said out of window. "Hello aurthr" said
indian jones. "I have hard ther was a holey grail in here!" "Yes there is but it is also
golbet of fire from harry potter book" "Oh ok" "We could use your jelp to stop the dark
ones from getting it because if tey do they wil destroy the wrold" "Ok I will help" said
indian jones and he cane and sat round the table with the rest of them. "So we must
make a plan to stop the drak ones and their evil plot to kill all the peopel on world"
"Yes" replid harry as he scrated his scar in thought. Indian jones brougt a crystal
skull form his pocket and said "This skul is magicl. It can help us to destroy the dark
ones" "Good idea" said Aurthr. So they made a pln to use the crystal skul to stop
Voldemor and the rest of the drak ones from their evil plot to destroy the wrodl.
>>
>>3911721
Chapter 5 the dark ones attack

So Aurthr indian jones and harry potter and also lancelt spent the night at the old
creep castel. They all went to sleep but suddenly a noise woke them up. indian
Jones look out of window and saw a army of skeleton ghots and death feeder and
ringwrath led by the man made of blood. "Gasp" he cried and told the others what he
had sawn. "Quick get your wepons" said Aurthr so they got their weaons ready.
Aurthr had exaclibur harry had a wand and indian Jones wipped a pistol out of his
pocket with his whip and put it into his hand and then he loded it with bullet. Lancelt
went downstair to get the other nights to help. Indian jones fired bullets at the
skeletos and they fell down ded. Harry did a spell and some ghost were destroyed
and then Aurthur jumps throu the window and used exalibur to kil some of the death
dealer. The lead death deeler was lucis malfoy. He tried to do a avadra kadabra spell
but then Aurthur stab him with xcalibur and the blood poored down his front and
robes. He screamed "Ah ah" but Aurtur did not stop stabing him until he fell down on
the flor ded. Then the ringwrath and the man mad of blood and some ghost that
were not killed by harry spell ran away back to the dark ones secret lar to tell what
had happed. "I am sorry drak ones but we coud not stop them they were too
powerrful for lucicus and his death deelers." "What!" yelled Suaron and the lick king
and they stood up in anger. "I am sorry" said the man made of blood with a pathefic
voice but they did not listen. "Next tim we must make sure we defet them" "Yeah"
agreed Vodlermor.
>>
>>3911724
Chapter 6 the russian and the nazis

The drak ones suddeny stoped their meeting as the door open. Then some nazi and
the russian woman from indian Jones and the crystal skull came inside. They all had
gun and lots of bullets and then the woman said "We have come to join the dark
ones we want to kill Indian jones" "Ok" said Mordered and then they began to train.
Voldermor teached them some spell and Sauron give them some orc armor to wear.
Also the woman joined the table with the other head dark ones. "Our last plan failed
we need a new plan" said Vodelmor "Yes" agree lick king. "This tim we need to
attack secretly not with massive army" "Good idea" and so they made a plan to send
a few nazi and ringwrath who survive last fight to go under secret tunel to find harry
and Aurthr and the others. Meanwhile at the castel Harry and indian jones and
Aurthr were setting out to meet frodo and gandalf so they could combin the power of
crystal skull and ring and holey grail together into one weapon to slay drak ones.
They met Hagrid outside who carry their things and also lancelto and his nights.
"where is gandalg and the others" asked harry "Don't know" reply hagrid "but maybe
they are at the forbidden forest" "Ok we will go to forbidden forest" said Aurthr and
then they set off.
>>
>>3911727
Chapter 7 forbidden forest

Soon harry and hagrid and Aurthr and indian jones had made it to forbidden forest. It
was dark and scare and they stood outside it. "We cannot see" said hagrid so harry
made a lumos and his wand lighted up for them to see path ahead. There was lots of
black trees and grass and also it was misty. So they went in. Aurthr could see eyes
in the tree so he pulled out his excaliber and stab the tree but there was nothing
there. "What are you doin" said Hagrid "I thought there was somethin in it" "Ok" The
keep walking until they saw a clearing. In the clearing was bones and skeleton on
the floor and also dead body on the trees and blood on the floor. "I do not like it" said
Indian jones. Suddenly as them walk in a loud roar. A three headed dog come into
the clearing. "Fluffy!" exclaimed hagrid and he went and stroke fluffy on the head and
rub his chin "Fluffy will help us find the frodo and hobbit" so fluffy did a sniff on the
ground and then he found the trail.
>>
>>3911729
Chapter 8 the spider attack

They followd the trail to a large cave in the cave was lots of spider webs. Harry was
scare but Aurthr said "Do not be scared it is only web" and slash them with exalibur
so they all fell down. They walked into the cave and then they saw some spider
cocoons with gandalf, sam, frodo, aragorn and the rest inside. "Help" cried frodo and
so they cut down the coocoos and set them free. "What happened" said Aurthr "it
was spiders they trapped us in the web" "Did you kill them" "No they are still there"
and then the heard a loud hiss. Suddenly two monster spider came down from
cealing it was Shelob and Aragog! They were working for dark ones. Many baby
spiders came also. "Attack" cried aragog and then the baby spiders attacked. Arthr
stabed some with excalibur and harry did a flipondo spel and knock some down a
big hole. Hagrid stomped some and fluffy eat them and the lord of the rings people
also stab some baby spiders. Indian jones kill some with his wip. Then when they
had won Agargog and shelobb attacked and also the terror spiner spider from
zuludrak in world of Wacraft. merry and pipen got caught and eaten but everyone
else fort the spiders and then they died. "I am sorry mery and pipin" said gandalf "but
now we must defeat the dark ones" and so they all started to go toward the dark one
lair to make the ultimate wepon to destroy it.
>>
ONCE THERE WAS THIS KID WHO
>>
>>3911732
Chapter 9 in the lare of the drak ones

Soon they made it to the secret laur of the dark ones. At the door was skulls and
bones and then they went inside. Inside the floor was made of skuls and the wall of
bones and blood pored out of the floor and the walls and the doors were painted in
blood. There was torch made of human skulls with cadanel inside like a pumpin on
the walls as well. "What is this palce" said Hagrid and then he herd a noise outside
the door. It was the secret nazi attack! So they got the wepons again and ready to
figt. 20 nazis come inside with guns and spells and also orc armor. They shot at
Aurthr but he used his sheild to delfect the bullet. And then they did a spell and the
skull on the wall come alive into skeleons and the skeltons attacked harry poiter and
hargird. The skeleton growned and run froward in a army to kill gandalf and the rest
of the lord of the rings. Gandalg did a magic blast and burn some skeleton and then
araggorn swung the sword and cut some sekeltons. Becuase they were made of
bones they did not bled but the fell down on the flor dead any way. The skeleons
were all ded but one was left and he kill sam with sharp bone finger claws. "Sam"
cryed frodo and he stabbd the last sekelton and it died as well. "Poor sam" said
indian jones "but at least we killed the skeletons" and then the ringwrath and rest of
the nazis attacked. Indian joens pulled a flamethrower out if his pocket and burned
the nazis but the armor protected them. "It is no good" showted indian jones. Then
the ringwrath did a ringwrath screach and everyone got sacred and fell on the flor
and the celaing made of more skulls starts to colapes in. It was rain skuls and blod
and bones and dead bodies from the screach but Aurthru and lacelto got up and did
a masive stab with ther swords and kill the ringwrath. Some balck blood spill on the floor and then the ded body disapered. "We are the winr" chierd indian jones
>>
>>3911735
but
then they saw a dor and through he dorr was the man made of blood!
>>
>>3911737
Chapter 10 the man made from blood

(other title: i am no man)

When hary sor the man mad of blood he scraem and said "Ah it is my arch enemy
the man made of blood! It is realy prof Quirel blood reanimaled into life and also
mixed in is some blod from the man who is a rat and also blood from some death
feader! Also it is the spirit of the which king from lord of the ring" "yes" agree Hagrid
and then hary said "Quick my freind run away I will fight the man made of blood" and
so Aurthr and indian jones and the others all ran away from the blood. "Ha ha ha"
laufed the man and he made it rain blod from the seeling and also from the flor and
then he set the blod on fire. He turn into a pond of boilin blod and began to swim
towoord hary and hargrid. So hary did a abrava kedarvr spell but it hit the blood and
disapareted "Oh no the spell dont work" said harry and then the blod turnd back to a
man and said "you cannot harmn me I am the man made of blood". "It is true" so
then the turn to flee but suddenly through the seling fell aowin from lord of thr rings in
a disguise of a man (she had not been kort by spider) so they stop runing. "ha ha ha"
said the blod and then his other hed on the back of his said "ha ha ha I am the lord
volermor head and no man canot kill us" hary did another spell but it mis the blood
and so he run behind hargrid and flufy who growl at the blod. "i am no men" yellowed
ageowin and sliced the blood with her sword and the blod man bleeded all ofer the
flor and the walls and screamd "no no I canot be died" "yes you can" said eowhin
and took of the disguise "it is a woman" "yes you fool" "oh i am defeated" and then
the blood man set of fire and burn away into the wind. "horay" shouted hagrind and
hary and then they ran to the others with eyeowin.
>>
>>3911739
Chapter 11 the fight of the bat man

Later hary and hargid and iowin and flufy made it bak to the place were the other
were waiting. "What happen" sayed argaron "We fort the man made of blod" "Did
you victori" "yes we did" "That is good" and so they carryied on to the scary
chaimber of the dark ones headqarters. It was dark but gandaf and harry did a lumos
spel (hary had teach some harry pioter magic to gandalf) so it was alight enuf to
walk. They walked for ours and ours and ours maybe even for daes but eventual
they maid it to the door of the dark ones headqorters. It was a door make of skull
and bone and dead bodi and even some eyeballs in tere. There was blood poir out
of door and handel and floor and a sine paint in black blood "DARK ONE LARE IF
YOU ENTER YOU WILL BE KILL" "look" saud indian jones it is a evil sign "yes"
replied legolas and he shot the dor with a arrow to see if he cood open it. The dor did
not move even 1 centeemeter so then argaron hit it with his sword and it fell down on
the flor. Then a lowd voice rung out "the lare is under attack" "oh no it was tarpped"
said King Arthr and so they hid in a hole in wall made off skulls. A lot of evil bat came
out of door with evil read eyes and bited borhomir who did not fit in the hole. Then a
big man who was half a bat came out of the door and shooted bohirimir in the chest
like in the movie with alot arrows. "Argh" yell Bohomir and then Argagorn and
Legolass and King aurthr and the other went out but the bat man flewed away with
wings and laufed "ha ha ha I am the dark ones general and I am very power you
canno stop me form kil borhormir" And then they tryied to give borhormir some
magic healing spels but it did not and then he dieded on the floor and the blod went
throw the floor and into the sewer underneth. "how much more must dyed" say
Gandalg sadenly as then they walked throw the door and went to fight dark one.
>>
>>3911741
Chapter 12 the time warp
Inside the door was the final hedqarters of the dark one lair. Eberyone gasp as they
sawed the people siting around the evil skul tabel and there was voldermor and
Morderd and lick king and the rest. "Ha ha ha you will not excape" they laufed and
sudden a trap fell down form the seling and trapped them in a cage. Frodo and
gandalf and harry poter and the rest scremed as the lick king did a evil spell and
then some zombies came from the flor and they growned. "Oh no" said indian Jones
it is zombies help somebody help!. "There is no one" sayed Morderd and laufed with
an evil lauf ha ha ha. Then the zombie clawed at the cage to attack and just as they
got in and bited frodo sudden a loud noise. It was the tardise from dcotor who!
"Quick get inside the tardis we must stop the drak ones in the past" so they ran
inside before the zombie cold get any. "Ok we will makes a plan to stop the drak
ones in the past before they can make the secret lare" "yes that good idea" "we must
not send too many" "ok king arhur and indian jones and gandalg will go" "ok" so r
who tooks the rest to castle and put aruthr and indian jones and gandal back into the
past with time wrap. In the past it was 20 year ago and then the dark ones had no
become on one team yet. "good luck" sayed dr who and then he took the tarduis and
flewed back to the real tim. "ok first we go and stop voldermor sayed arthr "ok"
relyed indian jones so then they went to sleep to morning then they wold go and kill
voldermor.
>>
>>3911745
Chapter 13 buttermans butterbeer

They woked up in their beds in the morning in the past. Gandaf woke up first and
cookes some porrage on a stove for ther brekfast. He lighted the fire with his staf
(there is no electricuty in the past) and put some oat and suagr in a pan and cooks
until it was made into porage. Then indian jones woke up and said "I want some
sosage for brekfast aswell" so he put some sosage on the stove. Then aragron work
up and they eated a bowl of porrage and sosage each until they were ready to go on
quest again. "We must stop volderwrot but first we need to find the won ring form the
shire" said gandalg if we do that we can make relic of powar to sop the drak ones
taking over the world. "Yes" agreed indian jones and so thet they set off to shire in
hobbittown for find the ring. The shire was long way away even in the past so they
walked for a long long tim many ours and ours. They walked past gondor where
argaron lived but as it was past he was not king yet it was still the horrible man who
gets burned in a fire in the movie. after a long tim they made it to the shire but it was
dark so the went to the dancing pony in instead. Inside was mr butterbean and he
said "hello gandalf and argaron and indian jones what can I get you" "a room for
three pleas and also sone chicken wings and burger for our tea" said gandalf and so
butterman giffed them a key and they went upstars to the room I will bring the burger
soon said butterman and then they closed the door. they started to make plan to go
to shire and get ring from past frodo but then they thought oh no maybe bilbo has it
in past instead or even the golum has it in stead. "I dont not no" said indian jones we
willfind out in morning. "yes" replyoed aragaorn and then the bitterman camed with
their burgers nand chicken wing even thow it was past they tasted the same and it
was very tasty.
>>
>>3911748
they also drank some butterbeer which was made by butterman even
though it is really from hogsmeed in hary potter. "now we must sleep" said gandalg
and so they sleeped until morning.
>>
>>3911751
Chapter 14 no time for cheese

In the morning they eated some more chicken and burgers and butterbeans and
butterbeer and also some porrage. Then they said thanks to the butterman and left
to go to shire. they bort a horse from a man each and then rode into the shire. "hello
hobbit men were is bilbo and fordo house" "hello argaron and gandalg and indian
jones it is up on that hill" so they went up the hill and into the house. It was a small
house and ther was frodo and bilbo inside smoking a hobbit pipe and eating some
cheese. "hello froodo and bildo" said indian jones and he went and also aet some
cheese as it was tasti. "THERE IS NO TIME FOR CHEESE" yellowed gandalgf and
he took the cheese and stamped on it. "Quick we need the won ring so we can make
artifact of poawer to stop dark ones where is it. I dont know about a ring sayed bilbo
"oh no golum must have it" said argaron "yes agreed indian jones" so they quickly
ran out of house and back onto their hoirses "sorry about the cheese we will buy a
new one" said gadanlf "but now we must hurry" and so they rided along the path out
of hobbittown and to the cave were golum lived. the cave was very dark and very
smell and also there was ded fish in it and it was not nice at all. "yuk this is horrible"
sayd indian jones but we must go in to get the ring" mentioned gandalgf "ok" said
Indian jones and so they did on go in. gandlai did a light on his staff and the lite
lighted up the cave and so they looked arond for gloum and the won ring. "helllooo"
said a voice and it was the glolum and he was sitting ona rock in the nasty cave.
"looks whos its iss my preshousses gandalss and indians joneses and aragons
theys wants tos takeses ours wons ringses froms uss" "yes we do" put gandalg
"firsts yous musts dos as riddleses withs uss" said goulm (becase in the hobbit book
he does a riddle with bilbo) "ok agreed argaorn "I will do the first riddel".
>>
>>3911753
Chapter 15 getting a clue

"heres iss thes firsts riddelss" said golum. "what is the nam of that man who can go
into the wearwolf form in the third book of harrypotter?" hmm that is a tuff sayed
gandalg dooes anyone know the ansewer? and they didnt no it. "oh no what will we
do if we cant do the riddel we need the own ring for relic of powear! if we cannt make
we will be kill by drak ones" cryed aragaron "I know i have a good plan" relied indian
jones. "if we go and find hogwarts in the past we can acsk a student for the answer"
"ok that is good plan" ganalf said and so they decied to go for hogwarts. they got
back on horses and rode to the platform nine three forty and went to the train to
hogwart. They said inside a cabain and waited for train to get to hogwarts at night.
when they gotted at hogwarts they went to griffindar comoon room to find a someone
to ask about the wolfman. and then they found ron wrealsy and they said "hello ron"
"hello argaron and gandalg and indian jones" "do you know who is the raerwolf from
the third book" yes his name is proffessor lupus thankyou and so they had got the
clue for the riddle with gollom. They got back on theyr horses and rided to the place
wheer goleum and the ring was left to soleve the riddel. then back in to the cave.
"hello we have the answer" said aragron and then golum came and he said "whats is
thes answers mys preshioussess" "the answer is professoir lupus" "yess thats iss
thes rights" "Nows yous mysts ones finals riddels tos gets thes wons rings" "Ok what
is this ridel I will do it" said gandalt "thes lasts riddles iss yous mustss solvess thes
mysteriess of thes huanteds housess ins rohans" and so argaron and fangdalf and
indian joens got the horse to rhoan.
>>
>>3911756
Chapter 16 the mysteri machine

On theyre way to roham they met a mysteri machnine and inside the mahcine were
scooby do and velma and daffy and fred and shaggy. "hello" said argoan and then
fred said "we are going to the haunted house atr rohan to solve a mysteru" "oh we
are go their too" and so they got in the machien with scooby and the rest and went to
huanted house at rohan. when they arrived the got out and looked at the house it
was pained black with broken window and the dor was painted in blord and it said
"DO NOT ENTER HUANTED HOSE" and had a crepy metal handale that look like a
gargogle. "who will go in first" said shaggy and then indian jones said "I will and so
they went in. Insid was some dusty floors and a curtains with a rip in it and a old
bookshelve with some old book on and it was very scare. "so where is the ghost"
said velma "I will make a trap to entrpature it" and so she put a trap door on the
carpet and then they hid behid the bookshelfe to wait for a ghost to come. after a few
ours a white gohst came throw the door and then it fell down into the trap. "noooooo"
it scraemed but then the velma and shaggy and indian jones and argaron went and
tied it up with a rop. "are you the ghost of rohan" said daffy. "yess i aaaammmmm"
whaled the ghost and then mask was pul off. it was a old man with a galasses and
then he said "I wouldnt have gotten away with it too if not for this meddeling kids!
(because that is wat all the mosnters say in the scoodby doo carton) then argaron
cut off his head with a sword and it fell on the flor and bled on the floor and then
indian jones piecked it up and put it into his pockett.
>>
>>3911761
Chapter 17 professor snake

After theyed got the finfal clue targaron sayed "Now we must kill Volderot before we
come bak to the real time." "we will help" said the scooby do people "ok" repied
indian jones and so they went back to hogwriots on train. "Now we must go and find
proffessor snake" so they wented to the teachers coomon room for look for him. insid
they gound professor snake and they said "can you show us the lair of voldesor and
the death dealers" "yes I can but first I must make a majic potion for the killing of
him" "thank you" and so the snake made his poition and they all went throw secrete
passege to the lair of the death feaders. it was a dark pasage and they walked for
many ours in drak but eventuall they got to evil lear of deeth feaders. it was evil with
many evil cymbol on the walls and inside was a army of them and so snake through
his majic posion and it esploded and kill all of the death dealders and their blood
went all on the flor and boild. Then voldersomr came and he steped in the blood and
pioton and he whaled "ouch what is this sorceri" "i am proffesor snake and I am hear
to kill you and youre familie!" and so they did a epik deul. snake did a spelliarmoff
spell but it was deflect and then volderomot did a fliepdno but it hit a wall insted.
Then they both tyred a abracana dedavara spel but they bownced off each other and
failed. then galdanf did a magic blast from his staf and vlodermor was turned into
10,000 peces and spred all arownd the room. "noooooooo!" he scraemed but it was
too late. (even thow it is past he is still dead in rael tim aswell) "well done" said
indian jones "and now we must to cave to solve the golum riddle, only then we can
build a artifect of powar for stop the rest of the drak ones!"
>>
>>3911766
Chapter 18 relic of powar

They rode in the mysteruy machine back to the golem and then he said "sos dids
yous solvess thes mysertyss mys preccisouses" "yes we did her is the prof" said
gandalf and he showed the head of the huanting ghoist. so gulloom handed the ring.
"hooray we have got the won ring" cheared gandalg. "ok what we do next"
mentioned argaron. "now we must go back to the real tim and make the relic of
powar to sop the drak ones!" "yes that is good" and so they got docrtr who to come
with the tardise and take the back throw the time warp. they met the others at the
castel and said "we have got the won ring now we can build relic to expldoe all the
dark ones and we can save the world!" then froido said "how to make the relic"
"hmm I dont not no?" repoled indian jones. "I know we can ask gimile he is dwaf and
he can do the smithing maybe he can make relic of power aswell. answerd hagridn.
so gimli tooked the crystal scull and ring and holey grail and put them all into secet
fire to make a artifect of power. "who has the sterngth to use this artifact of power"
said gandals "only a hero can use it". "WE ARE ALL THE HERO!" said king aruthr
and he broke the artifact into may peices of different weaons and gived one to each.
Aurther had a magic exabluber, lord of rings had magic sawds (except logolas he
has a bow instead), harry and profesor snake and hargrind had specal wand, doctor
who had a powar screwdiver, the scoodyboo had a magic scooby snakks and indian
jones had magik pistol. "now we are realy to fight the dark ones!" said ageoein. "i
agree" said eberyone.
>>
pls mak king arthr storey into a book
>>
>>3911768
Chapter 19 the teribel army of drak ones

Meanwhile the rest of dark ones had been billding masive force to take overr the
wole wrold. there was ebil sekelton and zombie and ghost and spiriti and nazis and
russian and also daleks from drc who and ringwreaths and the ringwrath dragons
and orcs and darknights from mordered and the lick king had broughted deathwing
from the wold of warcraft catatcalsm espansion pack and a bunch of more skelton
and zombie. the man who was half a bat are the general aswell. "those patecthic
heroes cannot sop us!" roared deathwing and so the armi chared at him and start to
march to take over he world. it was the bigest army ever made even bigger than orc
army from lord of rings movie there was ober 1 milion soldiers in it aswell. the started
to go all ofer the world and attack all the towns and only king aruther and indian
joens and the rest could stop them! "but we need more warrior" said gandalg "there
is not enouf" and so they went to get more for final battel. they found lancelto and the
nights to help and ron and hermoeine and bumbledor and mad eye mouldy from
harypotter and also they found some magic armors to wear in the crepy castel and
some makic potions of healing for medicening them. and then they saw the dark
army. "we will battle tomrrow but now we must get a rest" said frodo and so they had
some pizzas and chocolate bisquits for tea and then they sleepd until the morning. in
the morning they had some brekfast and did perpaired for the final battel to decied
the fate of the world.
>>
>>3911771
Chapter 20 final battle part 1

In the moring it was the final battle to save the world from the evil armi of drak ones.
everyone was ready for the figth agaenst the dark ones and then the dark ones
atacked! first was a army of 1000 sekelton and it was lead by a sekelton boss with a
horrib helmet made off bones and pianted in blood and then the sjketlons attacked.
gandalf did a magik and all the skeleton were nocked down but then the second
wave arracked! the second army was a army of ghost. it was leaded by a big ghost
of a dragon that was invissibel and it had blodd dripp from its mouth and clauws.
there was ober 2000 of skeleons aswell and they attacked the people from harypoter
and then the ghost did a ghsot whale and then harry pottr got sacried and fell on the
flor. the ghjost dragon cane and he did a ghost breath and the breat hitted profesor
snake. professor snake did a abaranka dedarabera spell to kill the dragon but then
the breath was too powarful and he died. "professor snake" cryed ron "oh no" but the
fight conturnued. some zombie came and aatacked the lord of the rings and it was
led by a zombie wizard who was a zombvie of the man from hary potter who was evil
and then he did a spel and it was blast and argaoan was hit! "oh no i am hitted"
complyand agaron but legolas did a arrow shot and it kill all the evil zmobie. "good
job leoglas" mentoned gimli and then anothur armi attacked. this army had a bunch
of ringwrath and some orc and theny attacked scoobu do and the mysteri mahciine.
then velama did a trap and it tarptped all the zombie but then one eated daffy and
then fred said "nooo i love you daffy i never did tell" but it was too late and a zombie
ate her. then fred giffed the magick scooby snaks to scooydoo and shaggy and then
they did on a rampase and kill every zombie and sekelton in the whole drak one armi
evern the boss skeleon."
>>
>>3911774
"oh no the armi has been defeeted" sceraemed volcerot
"how dare they kill it" "that is bad" agree lick king what will we do now" "we will sent
the bat man" relyed the russian women from indian jones and krystal skull. "ok" said
mordered "the bat man is very powr he can kil them" and so the bat man attacked.
he had a bunch of evil bat over 5000 off them and also 20 giant bats the size off a
elphant or maybe efen bigger than that. the evil bat man bighted gimli and he died
but ten eyeowin did a slash and she hitted the bat man and his blod poored all over
the flor and then he sent a giant bat to kill ageowin and then she died. "hahaha"
laufed the bat man "I am indestrivincible i cannot be killed by anyone not efen
agegowin" "oh now he is very powar what wil we do agaist the bat man"
complayined hagrid "i dont know" said legolas "I know I can sent him back to the
past" mentien dr who and so fred and velama did a trap to send the batman into the
tradis and then he went insid and dr who pulls the lever and sends him back to past
tim. "now we must defeat the head drak ones" said argaron "yes" agreed king
aurther and then we have saved the wrorld from the evli!.
>>
>>3911779
Chapter 21 final battle part 2

The final battle was contuned and the good team went to fight the head drak ones to
save all the people in world. There was mordered, lick king, the ghost of voldermor
that had come back to live and also the russoan woman and deathwing and suaron
and then they all laufed and said "not even you can stop dark ones we are the most
powarful people that ever lived" "we will try" said gandalt and then they carged into
the fight. gandalf, argaron, gimuili and legolas and frodo fighted the ghost of
vodlermor and his death deeler ghost who had made it back from past. indian jones
fights saueron. king arthir and lancelt and the knights foughts against lick king and
deahthwing. hary ron hagirnd heromeine and bumbledore and mad eye moony
fighted the russioan woman and fred velama scooby and shaggy vs mordreed and
morgana the evil zorcerses. (dr who did not fight as he was taking the bat man back
to past time). gandalf did a magic blast on the ghost of voldemror but it went throw
his bodie and then voldermort laufed "ha ha i am already dead what can kill me now"
argaorn tried to do a stab with his magik sword but it didnt work and then frodo said
"I know agraorn can sumon the ghost form the third movie to kill voldermor gohst"
and so he did sumon them and the lord of ring ghost won. meanwhile indian jones
was fire bullet at sauron and he was hit and he did a evil roar and smashed indian
jones with a masive mase like in the movie and indian jones ducked. then he did a
shot into swaurons eye and sauron fell down and he died and then his blood poored
all down the floor and the blood bioled away. and then king aurthr and kinghts were
attacking deathwing and the lick king was riding him and deathwing did a fireblastr
and it kill a few knghts. "deathwing has destroied the world of watcraft what chance
do you have" roared lick king and then lancelot speared deatwhing with a lance and
he bleeded fire blood and then deathwing died.
>>
>>3911783
"deathwing" said lick king sadenly
and then he said "i will avanege jim" and he slash lanceltot with his lick king sword
and then lacentlot was riped into two pieces. "you kill lancelto you monster not so
fast I will kill you!" cryed arurthr and he threwed excaliubr at lick king and it stabed
him in the chest and he fell off and died on the floor. and then the harypotter people
were fighting the russian and she fired some bullet but hary did a protecoter spell
and the bulet was deleflected. and then bumbledore turned her into a rat and she
said "no you cannot stop us we are the drak ones" but then hargind stamped on the
rat and the harypoter had won. the last battle was scooby do vs mordred and
morgana and morgana did a spell on velma and turn her into a frog and then she
laufed "we can stop you i am the most powar sorcercess in the world" but then fred
used the scoouby snakes and scoby doo attack them and kill with savage bite. and
then all the drak ones were dead and everyone cheered the world is saved! "but I
never did get to keep holey grail" mentioned arthur sadently as they waked back to
their homes in the new safety world. afterward all the ones who had not ben killed
had a big party with cheese and pizzas and burger and other tasti and eberyone was
invited.

The end.

>>3911733
>33
Checked.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3911787
Ynarri, you tell the best stories! Desu~
>>
>>3911805
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.