[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. Trump is one step closer to presidency.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1451748632104.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451748632104.jpg
189 KB, 1080x1080
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.

Trump is one step closer to presidency. Now the only thing standing between Trump and the residency is a corrupt old bag. Trump's policies are farcical

>MUH WALL

Mexico won't pay jack shit. Trump's great wall is absurd.

>11 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WILL BE DEPORTED

It's all nonsense. If Trump's policies were enacted, they would be a disaster and you're blind if you can't see that.

I can't believe Trump won. He's greatly hated, even more than Hitler, yet millions voted for that rat-headed fool.

I never thought America would end up in such a situation. It's over. You know everything is fucked when Hitler seems like a better choice.

God bless America.
>>
>>4389524
it's called a starting position, dirtbag. your argument is trash in all honestly i'll be damned before i let a bunch of shit-memeing shills spill into s4s uncontested. fuck off and die thanks
>>
>>4389548
no you die, fucking facist piece of shit. the starting position is shit.
>>
Don't forget that most economists agree that his protectionist and isolationist trade policies will send the world into a global economic depression.

Or his stance on NATO (we should "reconsider" being a part of it), which ignores the fact that NATO is the largest single factor in global security and has brought an era of peace and cooperation that Europe hasn't seen in thousands of years. America leaving NATO would be the single biggest thing we could possibly do to enable World War 3.

BUT DOODZ WHO CARES ABOUT THAT CUZ MEMES LOLOLOLOL!!! BUILD WALL!!! LOL CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP!!! MEME MAGIC 2016!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4389557
hoyp doyp most economists. most economists. out of every economist, most think this. your viewpoint is so paper-thin and sourceless i'm actually laughing at it. laughing pretty hard. NATO needs to be re-jiggered! NATO needs to be reformulated! NATO is no longer a relevant factor in this epic 'global security' shield that's supposedly protecting your head from getting blown open by a bunch of hellbent muzzies! stupid shithead.
>>4389552
starting position's actually noble as fuck. gee let's be a sovereign nation again like we're told we still are. gee let's get rid of people that are NOT supposed to be here, sucking up our benefits and tax dollars so their fat short dirt-skinned kids can be fat short dirt-skinned adults on our dime! nah no thanks. get them the fuck out of my face, 'ppreciate it. you're cancer, faggot
>>
>>4389574
Give me good reason why he's better than Sanders
>>
Trump is bae, stay woke fampaiitchi
>>
>>4389586
he doesnt operate under a broad misguided notion that pouring an unprecedented amount of money into expanding the welfare state will somehow benefit our country. he doesn't go on the campaign trail and blurt out detrimentally misleading statistics about the wage gap and inequality in order to garner the unthinking-liberal-shithead vote. he's just-- he's got conviction. he values loyalty. he's got CHUTZPAH. he actually WORKED before the age of forty unlike your hunchbacked figurehead. he didn't come outta nowhere. he's been voicing his concerns for decades on end and he deserves this. it's this simple!
>>
>>4389614
I've been working consistently since I was fourteen. What have YOU been doing recently?
>>
>>4389621
i was referring to SANDERS you DOPE oh my GOD
>>
>>4389614
BTW you're saying that Trump's fake statistics like black people killing more black people is OK as well? Hypocrite.
>>
>>4389630
"like black people killing more black people"
you're going to have to sum up this supposed statistic a little more succinctly than that, dewt! more than what, than police? what? see this is why you can't vote yet. hah
>>
>>4389646
http://hotair.com/archives/2015/11/23/the-truth-about-that-trump-black-murder-rate-chart-on-twitter/
>>
>>4389524
Wow you've really made some strong points there OP, I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>>4389660
next stop: the stars
>>
>>4389649
shit basically says it's mostly right, and it was a RETWEET, NOT a rally talking point! hot air is right! blow it out your butthole!

man this gna be a fun half year on s4s if you plannin on keepin this bullshit up, ineffective shill!
>>
>>4389668
>muh shills
go back to whining about consoles at /v/
>>
File: wwww.jpg (138 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
wwww.jpg
138 KB, 900x900
THIS AWOOOVEMENT WON'T STOP F*CKBOY

MAGA

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4389676
Dumb animeposter
>>
>>4389675
'hoyp doyp the various types of posters that i do not like are all the same ppl'
yea you're not good enough at this to be a shill
I AM THO someone pls hire me i will shill like none other
>>
>>4389799
you're hired.
defend the murder of jews and blacks like none other.
>>
>voting for warmonger shillary to lead you into WW3 with russia.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? XD
>>
wowe 100% wew lads
>>
>>4389817
HEH
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.