[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get on the bus... you've never been on the bus before,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: photo_bus_driver_keith.jpg (118 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
photo_bus_driver_keith.jpg
118 KB, 1296x968
You get on the bus... you've never been on the bus before, you are super nervous in fact so nervous you can't even put your dollar in the machine correctly to pay, it takes you 30 seconds just to slide it in. When you look up the driver is staring at you and he says "What are you doing, kid? Do I have to ask you to get off the bus?"
>>
>>4384720
get off the bus and consider it a life experience
>>
>>4384721
Damn*t that's what i should have done I was so foolish when this happened to me thank you anon i will never make the same mistake again :(
>>
File: WEDS77r.png (459 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
WEDS77r.png
459 KB, 1024x768
I'm a nimbly bimbly weed smoking carazy nigga bent on world stonification. Get at me non bong addicted reefer lacking smokless faggots. Har har har look at the way me balls blow in the gusty sea breeze with the grace Of a seagull, don't ye be caught down wind cuz they be saltier than the briney depths, twice as damp, and three times as dark.
But lend me an ear ,ye smokless faggots and downtrodden bilge rats,
And I'll tell you the story of how I got my peg leg caught in the port hole of a mermaid, I will, if you catch my DRIFT. Aye it was on the longest night of the year... and I was sailing west from 74 latitude and 69 longitude on up to dead man persnikets island. Named that to scare away the weaklings and pole Fancy's it was. But an odd breeze blew thrue the hair on my exposed genitals... And carried with it the siren song of the horrid, sea... whore.
Unable to stop my drug addled mind from refusing pussy no matter what sorts of creature it was attached too, me and my crew took sail (upon the agreement they would get sloppy seconds you see) headed straight into the clutches of the ham wallet of the sea whore... Anyways lads, upon arrival my sea cucumber was at twice as much as half mast and ready to poke some seastar, if you catch my DRIFT. As I bound from the starboard side, fully erect, the sea whores sea star puckered at the sight of me mighty might, and as she bent over to except my bargain, I cut her head off and threw it to my men, "the rest is mine I said!" And began pillaging her village, if you catch my DRIFT. Swabbing her poopdeck, if you catch my DRIFT. banging on her aft side with my cannon balls, if you catch my DRIFT.
Oh aye, but her star fish was far to tight lads, sucked my balls in too im afraid. But the force of the vacume of space sucking me into her only made the final spout of sea spray all the more frothy and sweet... The next morning after the crew had finished with the severed head it took the lot to dislodge my DRIFTwood... Yar...
>>
>>4384720
turn 180 degrees and moonwalk out
>>
>>4384720
I seem to recognize your face, haunting familiar yet I can't seem to place it
>>
Your mistake was looking at the driver. Now he's got you in a conversation, and is expecting an answer. DO NOT HANDSHAKE. Break eye contact immediately. Say the words "You too." This tells him that you have not acknowledged his greeting and have no desire to converse. As you speak the period, turn and walk to your seat with exactly as much grace as you can. Do not talk and keep neurotic muttering to a minimum unless somebody sits next to you. Then hit them with medium. AVOID EYE CONTACT AT ALL COST. The bus driver will thank you kindly and may even give you your dollar back. After your ride, go to the closest coffee place. Compliment the Barista on something and smile. Get a white mocha and then go do what you where going to do.

^^Best advice I've given all month.
>>
>>4384763
^^ best advice i've received all month. thank you!
>>
>>4384763
thanks but I woke up in bed with the bus driver???
>>
>>4384763
Instructions unclear, accidentally had buttsex with the bus driver
>>
>>4385022
Noice dubs
>>
>>4385022
congrats to the buttsex and dubs
>>
File: me irl.gif (47 KB, 373x200) Image search: [Google]
me irl.gif
47 KB, 373x200
>>
>>4384744
>44
>dubs
Nice.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.