[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oystere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: oystere.gif (2 MB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
oystere.gif
2 MB, 250x238
oystere
>>
>>4379560

That's a snapping turtle. Usually when correcting people's incorrect animal identification, I usually end the post with 'lol.' But tbh I didn't laugh at 'oystre', 'cowe' actually carries a certain level of comedic weight. 'Oystre' conversely just doesn't hold up, sorry this meme likely won't take off in same the way 'cowe' or 'walruse' did. 'Oystre' will die off within a month. I'm telling you this, not out of spite, but I can see potential in your meme crafting. So please dedicate time to making another meme. Thank you friend :)
That's a snapping turtle. Usually when correcting people's incorrect animal identification, I usually end the post with 'lol.' But tbh I didn't laugh at 'oystre', 'cowe' actually carries a certain level of comedic weight. 'Oystre' conversely just doesn't hold up, sorry this meme likely won't take off in same the way 'cowe' or 'walruse' did. 'Oystre' will die off within a month. I'm telling you this, not out of spite, but I can see potential in your meme crafting. So please dedicate time to making another meme. Thank you friend :)
>>
>>4379608
it's actually an oystere, if you notice it has 36 chromosomes, if you don't see it look closer, and that means oystere since a snapping turtle only has 12,000 chromosomes duh idot
>>
>>4379560

>>
>>
File: 1415161278655.jpg (76 KB, 561x544) Image search: [Google]
1415161278655.jpg
76 KB, 561x544
>>4379611
If you look even closer, you'll see that the two digits at the end of your post number are the same.
>>
>>4379623
Holy sh*t thanks for noticing Patrick! I can always count on you!
>>
>>4379560
le mad dontello
>>
>>4379611
mfw I saw these dubs
>>
File: 1375825578298.jpg (20 KB, 458x451) Image search: [Google]
1375825578298.jpg
20 KB, 458x451
>>4379625
Anytime.
>>
>>4379560
Well, I see where you're coming from. This reminds me of a silly anecdote: When I masturbate I rarely do so when my penis is fully erect. I prefer to do it when it's a combination of semi-rigid, yet still a firm enough engorged mass that is easy to manipulate. You really have to choke down on the shaft, I mean, to a near agonizing degree where your tip has begun to turn red and it seizures up and down like it is starving for oxygen and desperately gulping for a breath.

Sometimes if I overshoot my mark I will beat my dick against my desk, since it's a hard surface and tends to always work out. I keep slapping my dick until it reaches a preferable firmness that I can work with.

I enjoy stroking my dick and watching the tip flop back so I can witness my pulsating urethra mouth to me how bad it wants me to punish it further. "Please finger fuck me ", it moans. I'm not really into that type of thing, unless it was forcibly done to me, like, I was on all fours and someone was milking me from behind with latex gloves. I digress.

When I am about to cum I use my free hand and knuckle down on my tip and begin to rock my knuckles back and forth. It feels incredible. I eventually reach the point where I can no longer hold back and my pleasure has built to such a degree that I would only be senselessly teasing myself if I didn't release it.

I spray my thick pungent load all over a carefully placed sheet of printer paper. After I have squeezed out every last drop I carefully roll the piece of paper into a funnel, taking great care not to spill a drop. I then proceed to place the end into my mouth and drink my own cum.

By this time I have become greatly ashamed of my behavior and have crawled into bed debating whether or not I should kill myself.
>>
>>4379608
Nice shitpost
>>
>>4379608
>>4379612
>>4379618

sorry m8's but oystere is already an le meme
>>
>>4379637
>I prefer to do it when it's a combination of semi-rigid, yet still a firm enough engorged mass that is easy to manipulate
>I will beat my dick against my desk, since it's a hard surface and tends to always work out. I keep slapping my dick until it reaches a preferable firmness that I can work with.

This.
I do this too
>>
>>4379560
Good oystere
>>
>>4379560
>that .gif

HOLY SHiT!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.