[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
questionable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: questionable.jpg (184 KB, 850x737) Image search: [Google]
questionable.jpg
184 KB, 850x737
questionable
>>
stupid fugof
>>
rabite has an nice ass
>>
uh oh! it's a loli! this thread was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the pedo agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.
>>
Pedo thread OP is pedo
>>
>>4378694
i bet the jews did this
>>
>>4378694
>>4378696
bigoted, really
#pedoprideworldwide
>>
>>4378694
>>4378696
tewi inaba is thousands of years old :^)
>>
>>4378710
u talkin about illegal pride? yea prolly. good im glad. all gone and now u needa start life over. the authorities are already onto ur ass.
not everyone is a fucking pedophile like you, you aging ugly lonely fuck. not everyone can relate. take your shit life and fuck off elsewhere with it. you're not welcome here. die a nobody, bitch, we hate you.
>>
>>4378686
the anime has no bobs
>>
>>4378721
that's enough, sparkles
>>
>>4378686
What is Hiroshima doing over there? And why is he naked?
>>
>>4378731
it's just a bath you creep
>>
>>4378733
it's my semen tub :)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.