[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My irony level is only 3 atm. How do I increase it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2.png (419 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
2.png
419 KB, 640x360
My irony level is only 3 atm. How do I increase it?
>>
>>4352206
ingest mind altering substances such as marihuana
>>
>>4352206
Your first step is to take the Dungeon Cell Key from the corpse near your feet. With that in hand, move to the door and proceed outside; you'll emerge into a long corridor.

Make your way up the corridor and read the messages on the floor to gain a better understanding of the game's controls.

There are two Hollows in this area. They are incredibly weak enemies and will die very easily, so practice your attack skills on them if you wish.

If you look to your right you will also see a huge demon stomping around in a room, though there's little you can do right now to stop it.

Make your way into the next room, and you'll find all about target locking. Use this to kill the Hollow sitting in the shallow pool.

Keep moving and ascend the ladder at the end of the corridor. You'll emerge into a courtyard, and a message on the floor will instruct you about the purpose of a Bonfire, a tool that restores your HP when you rest at it.

Bonfires are at their most basic level the checkpoints of Dark Souls. Their functionality is extended further as you go through the game, so be sure to read our dedicated Bonfire section for more information.

Once you are all rested up, proceed up the stairs and open the heavy double doors.

Proceed cautiously into the next area, as your first major challenge is about to appear. Known as the Asylum Demon, this dangerous enemy is almost impossible to beat right now without good equipment and no healing items.

In fact, it's not recommended that you fight this enemy at all. Instead, you should sprint past it into a doorway on the left. This will shut behind you, leaving the boss behind for the moment.

Although extremely difficult, it is possible to beat the Asylum Demon at this point. It is not recommended that new players try this, but experienced players shouldn't have too much trouble. If you do manage to kill the Asylum Demon, you'll receive the Demon's Great Hammer, an immensely powerful weapon suited to strength builds.
>>
Be yourself friendo.
>>
>>4352206
install gentoo
>>
>>4352206
give your cat a bath
>>
File: 1461221741720.png (197 KB, 510x536) Image search: [Google]
1461221741720.png
197 KB, 510x536
>>4352219
Thanks
>>
Dumb animeposter
>>
File: 1460924387840.jpg (40 KB, 720x827) Image search: [Google]
1460924387840.jpg
40 KB, 720x827
Eat top Raman with ur anus
>>
you need to succ
>>
just b urself
>>
>>4352206
>I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>4352206
*TICKLE* *TICKLE* *TICKLE* *TICKLE*
cont
>>
>>4352206
spam anime and then complain about frogposting
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.