[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i love cyan so much i went to bed last night and i dreamt i was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: show-by-rock-ed-cyan-cut.png (580 KB, 1200x662) Image search: [Google]
show-by-rock-ed-cyan-cut.png
580 KB, 1200x662
i love cyan so much i went to bed last night and i dreamt i was cyan and that i was a qt catgirl in a weird furry version of love live!

she's so cute :3
>>
>>4335235
That's weird I had a dream where I did cocaine with some black guy at an autistic kids birthday party. But the kid was actually a friend from middle school Levi. Then Levi mom to him shoe shopping. So me, the black guy, and a punk rock chick with white hair go into the woods. We where all high on cocaine and the black guy wanted to do some more. So I did a few bumps and said I was good. He pulled a knife on me so I pulled my knife on him. I held my knife to his throat and his was on mine. We started laughing did a hand shake and went our ways. So it was just me and the white haired girl in the woods. But it was not the woods we where in a crappy apartment. I laid down on the bed and watch some tv. She was sitting at the computer desk. I looked over and she was masterbating. I said why you shliking. I don't remember what she said. Then I was like if you're going to fap I'm going to fap. So I wiped it out as she watch. Then she started to blow me and then I woke up.
>>
>>4335257
I had a bad dream to :(
>>
>>4335260
Well ever since I did a dream journal project for school 3 years ago I remember my dreams alot more. Which can really suck some times when I have a dream where I am with a girl I love and I'm happy then I wake up.
>>
>>4335275
Worse than nightmares, pleasant dreams of a lonely soul.
>>
>>4335275
They are always the same
I end up in the cage :(
How le stop
>>
>>4335287
fore to much imagano
Tfw no sleep fore long time
>>
>>4335275
i get dreams where i am a girl and i have dumb girl problems and i cry a lot
>>
>>4335257
I always wake up when the sexy stuff starts too.
>>
>>4335293
Quite odd indeed, I say. Unless you are a girl, obviously.
>>
Doing the work out watching le news waiting for the mudslime to an hero next to a nice friend again
>>
Had dream where I got dubs.
tfw it never comes true.
>>
>>4335235
Show by rock? Whats this anime about?
>>
>>4335235
uh oh! it's a loli! this thread was posted by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, to keep the pedo agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-shitstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.