[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
s4s discovery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 720x720
ive been listening all of the esfores bandcamp shit for like a month now and i decided to come see what this amazing shit was

whats 4chan
>>
welcome
>>
it's kinda like, a website but different.
>>
>>4334702
[s4s] is the guy who asks the cripple ahead of him in line if he needs any help with his groceries
[s4s] is first to get to the scene to see if anyone needs help with the car accident outside.
[s4s] is the one who wrote you a letter while you were in prison that changed your life
[s4s] is a passing student who makes passes for his young, attractive English teacher since they are dating and having consensual sex
[s4s] is the guy loitering on Park Ave. that is always trying to give you pamphlets for the church of bale
[s4s] is the one who handed his car to Good Will.
[s4s] is one who first introduced you to topkek
[s4s] is a hot 2DPD dream that you'll try to forget for days
[s4s] is the best friend that tags along for your first date and pays for everything like a gentleman throughout night. The decent girl you're trying to bag loves the date, [s4s] laughs and takes you home when you're drunk, and you wake up to your house cleaned which [s4s] did for you.
[s4s] is a friend that never event talks about masturbation with you.
[s4s] is the guy who calls a suicide hotline to request volunteer time.
[s4s] is checking his privilege next time someone he may disagree with knocks on his door.
[s4s] is the friend who constantly talks about supreme anime rather than shitty english dubs
[s4s] is the only one who understands dubs
[s4s] is someone who would never pay a hooker for anything, because his consensual sex life is out of this world
[s4s] is the uncle who took you to do cool things and get ice cream
[s4s] is still recovering in the hospital, after donating his kidney to a dying child
[s4s] is the educated, informed, tolerant friend
[s4s] is wonderful.
>>
i come from a land of dank meme
>>
>>4334711
[s4s] is fucking cancer and it's full of 12 year old autists posting shitty forced memes & mods like swaglord is cancer too. he should be fired. i recommend it... delete [s4s]
>>
File: dubs universe.jpg (137 KB, 752x581) Image search: [Google]
dubs universe.jpg
137 KB, 752x581
>>4334711
dubs confirm
>>
i love this place already
>>
>>4334702
>>4334711
you see these dubs?

these are dubs of truth.

as are all dubs.

stay sassy, and glad you like the music, you sweet, meaty morsel ;^)

If you need to know anything, please consult American Psycho. If you have any more questions, you can ask me a question! because I am the man who answers you are questions for right nowwww

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
wher squiggle glitz i wonna meet hem
>>
>>4334702
what's yor fave albumbe bby?
>>
>>4334711
i love so very very very very very much
>>
>>4334702
nice heads
>>4334708
nice crazies
>>4334709
nice love potions (mmmyellow modern aphrodite)
>>4334711
nice dubs nice 7/11s good post i love you
>>4334718
nice time dubs, nice legals
>>4334721
nice jump streets, cade
>>4334725
nice or 6 to 4s
>>4334728
nice time dubs, nice weeks
>>4334730
nice time dubs, nice XXXs
>>4334737
nice nubs, nice special digies, nice boeings
>>4334750
nice splits
>>4334814
nice valentines
>>
(i made post)

idek all ablums are sexy, memefriend

i enjoy the songs MIRRORRIM, Pillar, Lel Minde, Bury Bury Pink Gril, and a lot of othres
>>
>>4334837
thank you for you're enjoy :^)

Stay tuned to [s4s] for more ebin albumes :^)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.