[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country should I research for my project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1459976850563.png (159 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459976850563.png
159 KB, 320x320
What country should I research for my project
>>
Germany
>>
>>4327871
ut oh! it's hitler! conveniently posted in this thread (and two others, to disguise its true purpose) by the mind-control culture-creators to bump it. to keep it seen, keep it in view, in recent memory. to keep the agenda alive. i see you, culture-demons, i see you loud and clear. i know what you're trying to do. painfully obvious, yet utterly ineffective to anyone who knows what's going on. this is an mkultra mind-control thread that is encouraging degeneracy, attempting to create the subconscious approval of deviant behavior and desire in the minds of its viewers. it's unfortunate, that these evil people and their army of lowly-sh*tstain minions exist, but they do. and this is their handiwork. if there is a hell, it is reserved for scum like them. garbage-beings that push these initiatives, however seemingly-subtle. hide the thread. proclaim the truth. this is an mkultra mind-control psyop thread
>>
Finland ::---DDDDDD
>>
>>4327880
this nigga is literally losing his mind
>>
Amerika
>>
>>4327880
You are the literal tinfoil sales man
>>
>>4328228
It's yOu
>>
>>4328905
*You
>>
>>4328255
nice dubs :^)
>>
>>4328911
Kill yourself dubsfag
>>
>>4328914
That's pretty rude fam, did you even think about the impact that words like that could have on another person before you made this post?
>>
>>4328915
Don't care. It was a dumb faggot dubs checker.
>>
>>4328920
Dubs are the most important thing in the world, possibly even more important than birds. I think you should take a rest, reflect on what you've done and try to understand that your actions haven't been the most productive.
>>
>>4328924
Dumb fuck. hang yourself you autistic stupid cunt.
>>
>>4328926
LAYERS! They both have layers!
>>
Tuvalu for sure.
>10 square miles
>has a population of 10,640
>average income is $3,400/per
>two murders on record [ever]
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.