[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whyte people i hate u cuz * 1. u all racist * 2. u pale as hell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
whyte people i hate u cuz
* 1. u all racist
* 2. u pale as hell
* 3. u fuckin stupid
* 4. u stereotype niggas cuz u all dumb
* 5. ur fat
* 6. u look like marshmellows
* 7. u look like gluesticks
* 8. u close minded
* 9. u jus straight up bitch
* 10. u make me sick
* 11. u all like fishin for sum reason
* 12. u all have dogs
* 13. u think u a good race when u aint even human
* 14. u look ugly as hell
* 15. u a disgrace
* 16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u dont
* 17. u all got faggot ass voices
* 18. u speak like british ppl
* 19. u all gay
* 20. u have no place in hiphop so u shud stop listenin to it
>>
>>4323946
Preach Shawnqueesha
>>
>>4323946
You're my fav poster!
>>
File: daoko-girl.jpg (151 KB, 1280x361) Image search: [Google]
daoko-girl.jpg
151 KB, 1280x361
>>4323961
Now that that's out of the way, let's talk sex.
Well my first gay experience happened like this:

I was about 50 yards or so up this path when I noticed a man standing off the side of the path apparently staring into the woods. As I got closer I realized his pants were down around his ankles and I could see his ass. Now, I'm straight but I have to say that it was a really nicely shaped ass for a man and I took notice. I figured maybe he was drunk and just peeing in the bushes, so I started to walk quieter so I wouldn't disturb him. But as I got closer I started hearing strange grunts and sucking sounds. I realized there was another man blowing him.

Now, I'm not gay but I slowed my pace down to watch. I slowed and approached the standing man from behind. His friend didn't take any notice as his eyes were tightly closed. I came right up behind the man standing so that I could have reached out and touched him. That's when I brought the cinder block down on his head, hard. He collapsed on top of his faggot friend and I quickly finished them both off. I rolled them into the bushes and finished my walk. That was only my first of many such gay encounters.
>>
File: kagenui.jpg (22 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
kagenui.jpg
22 KB, 356x200
>>4323965
Back off, they WERE NOT TALKING TO YOU
>>
File: tumblr_nuovx2FxTB1ua4988o1_500.gif (1 MB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuovx2FxTB1ua4988o1_500.gif
1 MB, 500x463
>>4323966
COULD THE MODS PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE "OP IS GAY" "OP IS A FAGGOT'" POSTS

IM NOT, SO I REALLY DONT CARE, BUT IM SICK OF SEEING THEM,
ENOUGHS ENOUGH
>>
>>4323970
I'm going to fucking DDoS your family. I hope you get AIDS and fucking cancer on your balls and teeth.

I will find you and fucking rub my dick in your insides. Fucking gay faggot with squirrel AIDS.

Please drink super ultra bleach and go die in Anne Frank's rotten pussy.

Fucking lung cancer piece of shit.
>>
File: 1441985538-Girl_4.jpg (39 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
1441985538-Girl_4.jpg
39 KB, 500x213
>>4323978
A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.
p.s. close the borders
>>
Why I hate niggers: they are niggers
>>
I'm cherishing this rare occasion for as long as I can.
>>
>>4323965
this is a pretty good story tbh and also why you should always carry a cinder block
>>
>>4324066
>66
nice
>>
>>4324233
>33
nice
>>
too long too nauseatingly unfunny mods pls delete thread
>>
Klel your slif
>>
This is [s4s] super wall.
█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████▀█░████████▀███▀░░▀█░███░░▀███▀░░░▀█▀░░▀█
████░██░███████░████░██░█░█████░███░█████░██░█
███░███░░░████░█████░░░▄█░████░████░██░░█░██░█
██░████░██░██░██████░████░███░█████░███░█░██░█
█▄█████░░░▄█▄███████░████░░░█▄░░███▄░░░▄█▄░░▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████
Help put up a wall around [s4s] to keep /b/ out.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.