[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The autistic "joke" is not funny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: judaism.jpg (122 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [Google]
judaism.jpg
122 KB, 1280x828
It will never be funny. It cannot be funny, it is flat out insulting someone. Anyone who feels that watching someone be insulted is amusing is a bully.

Cyber-bullying, which is not limited to harassment, stalking and consistent flaming by use of a communication service, which is legally binding worldwide since it was amended in 1997 to suit the Internet.

There is a $15,000 fine to your legal guardians for proven violation of this act, which includes 2 years detainment in a detention centre if you're not a minor. If you happen to be a minor, you're charged under the young offenders act.

This thread is not specifically based on the autism joke, but based on insults that could offend anyone in general. Flaming at games can be appropriate, but direct, meaningful and purpose flaming from this cohort does not make you look cohesive. Anyone who feels the need to insult someone online blatantly for no reason is proven to be petty and puny in real life.

If you even bother using autism in a derogative way, all I can say to you is 'why?'. Why bother even doing it in the first place? Does it make you feel superior, feel good about yourself? There's nothing I can do but shake my head in disgust at someone who makes other people feel bad about themselves.

Your parents bought you up to be respectful ladies and gentlemen, not to be brats on the Internet. Imagine if they read your messages, I've got a good idea they would be discussed, if not, someone should contact the department of child services to request amendment into your situation.

Insulting people who have autism doesn't fix the problem, it doesn't change anything, we did not chose to have autism, we were BORN with it. It is something we can not get rid of, there is NO CURE to what we have.

So seriously. Just sit down, and shut up.

I speak for those with autism. Feel free to debate this with me, it'll simply embarrass you.

So please, keep proving my point. I'm sorry that I have brain cells in this sub-forum.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4309720
A E S T H E T I S M
E
S
T
H
E

T
I
S
M
>>
The only cure for autism is unfortunately euthanization. Science once again doesn't let us have a nice board :(
>>
>>4309720
My life is one series of ironic events after another. I sleep every night because it is trendy, but I don't actually rest. Resting is sincerity and honesty, it's a thing that grounds us to the core of being human and refreshes the senses, which obscure minds have ruled out as "completely and totally bullshit". And so, even if my eyes are squeezed shut and my chest heaves gently with the rolling march of involuntary function, I am not at rest. I am simply in a stage of incoherence. Every morning I wake up and drink water, and I smile while doing so, as the central idea of drinking water is done to alleviate a sincere bodily need: thirst. I do so out of artistic and authorial humor. The idea of thirst is is not so much manufactured as it is something to be overcome through the power of irony. My day progresses in this fashion, while I contemplate how tomorrow I can further overcome my own sense of irony and the profound lack of genuine interests in my own life.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
what is a meme
>>
>>4309776
(flings his wine glass aside) a miserable little pile of secrets
>>
>>4309720
this but unironically
>>
>>4309795
enough talk

have a (You)

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>4309771
>overcome though the power of irony

Imo when something is ironic it holds two or more positions or states of view that appear to linked.

The longer we look at the subject or the situation of irony the more we can perceive and when that list of perceived potential thought within someone else as they expirence the irony you gotta ask yourself why do I care what other people think and the short answer is it helps me think about how I think. But pass the autism irony, I like to be misleading without lying.
>>
>sorry that I have brain cells in this sub-forum.
Stopped reading there
>>
>>4309891
8 the
4 of
4 irony
3 think
3 or
3 i
2 when
2 we
2 to
2 that
2 more
2 it
2 is
2 and
1 yourself
1 you
1 without
1 within
1 why
1 what
1 view
1 two
1 thought
1 though
1 they
1 subject
1 states
1 something
1 someone
1 situation
1 short
1 power
1 potential
1 positions
1 perceived
1 perceive
1 people
1 pass
1 overcome
1 other
1 misleading
1 me
1 lying
1 look
1 longer
1 list
1 linked
1 like
1 ironic
1 imo
1 how
1 holds
1 helps
1 gotta
1 expirence
1 else
1 do
1 care
1 can
1 but
1 be
1 autism
1 at
1 ask
1 as
1 appear
1 answer
1 about
>>
>>4309720
You might never get over the joke bit. The first time I noticed the comedic value was when someone said everything you say is a contradiction.
Do they laugh because all they get is an answer to a question they never asked the sad bit is all the working is in your head but no one likes being laughed at.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.