[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happens when u die? what about animals too?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1439787225083.png (125 KB, 332x450) Image search: [Google]
1439787225083.png
125 KB, 332x450
im not scared or anything tho thatd be dumb lol
>>
File: girl23119.jpg (58 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
girl23119.jpg
58 KB, 248x248
>>3885492

it's the end. spirits and ghosts and heaven are all grandad memes.
>>
>>3885492
you're brain gets backed up and put into a database of dead brains while your ability and accomplishments is assessed by the master evaluation program
if it deems you fit to function then you get given a new robot body and you'll spend the rest of its lifecycle performing automated tasks for the humans living one layer up in the simulation
as you keep dying you keep going further up in the sim chain as long as their ai evaluation programs deem you serviceable
we're at the bottom layer of the sim right (untill we invent strong sim tech and ai) now so there's no where else to go but up tbh fam smh
>>
It's fucking over kid
>>
ur ded and then a zillion years happen (u dont see this part) and then ur a life again
>>
>>3885492
You don't experience time because you need a brain to experience time.
Eventually through infinite random chances you will exist again in a different form an unimaginable amount of time later, probably in a different universe altogether with different physical laws, and to you it will seem like the blink of an eye.
Although it won't actually seem that way because you won't remember your previous life
>>
>>3886377

sounds p cool, nice dubs btw

i'll miss my mom... I hope she can be my mom again
>>
you become part of the unique creative nothing that shares itself with itself endlessly
>>
>>3886385
You probably said that about your mom in a past life, are you just going to forget about her for this new one?
Pretty messed up tbh
>>
>>3886392

maybe my mom from my past life is my mom right now
>>
It's just like being asleep.
You don't remember being asleep do you?
Only the dreams.
Then you go to the next level, which is much the same as this only the dreams are harder,
because actually the dreams are real life and being 'awake' is an illusion.
Of course, if you suicide you have to go back to "Start" which is a bummer.
>>
this thred is maek me panic

PANIC PANIC PANIC
>>
>>3886395
nope.
she's not
>>
Every time somebody dies
a new star is born.
>>
>>3886398

o well

past life me wasn't me anyway, just like future me won't be me either, it's just the same consciousness experiencing the universe

maybe one day I'll be ur mom
>>
>>3885492
Unfortunately for you
gingers, like animals, have no souls.
>>
>>3886404
>404
post not found
lel
>>
PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC
>>
PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC OH GOH OH GOH PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC OH GOH PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC OH GOH PANIC
>>
>>3886403

I guess "me" is an abstract concept
>>
>>3886415
what isn't abstract these days?
>>
File: 1446530650906.gif (20 KB, 387x527) Image search: [Google]
1446530650906.gif
20 KB, 387x527
>>3886413
>>3886410
>>3886397
why panic anon? pls don't be scared! it's making me sad ;-;
>>
>>3886419
panic
>>
>>3886419
what is wrong with her butte
>>
>>3886477
It's melting

nice dubs
>>
>>3886477 (nice dubs btw)
She appears to be wearing a skin-tone dress.
>>
Is it wrong to think I 'exist'
Maybe its just illusion created by brain that will fade when brain goes die

Maybe in 100 years we can extend our life to infinity so the dream never ends
Then its so unfair for those who went before tbh i mean theyd be soil already cannot live
Can only confirmed their existance by others woth brain
>>
File: john-cena-shocked.gif (498 KB, 200x105) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-shocked.gif
498 KB, 200x105
>tfw your Boltzmann brain recurs in every Poincare recursion time
>tfw your Boltzmann brain is slightly altered by the actions you take and the experiences you have
>therefore each iteration of your consciousness is altered by the lives you experienced previously
>gradually changing the very nature of your consciousness and apprehension of reality over an unfathomable length of time
>presumably increasing in complexity and understanding in each recursion
>>
>>3886483
it is the only life worth living.
those who came before were never really alive, and neither are we. Only the immortal future generations will be
>>
>>3886385
With infinite time there are infinite possibilities so in one existence you will remember past existences. It just takes a long time. And eventually, in one, your mom will be your mom again.
>>
I wish I was gonnna die but never actually get there like an asymptope if you know what I mean ')

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3885492
we encarenate into a {s4s} society
>inb4 this is a nice society. but only if you roll dubs

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: 1445754977140.jpg (431 KB, 562x702) Image search: [Google]
1445754977140.jpg
431 KB, 562x702
>>3886400
This is nice post~
>>
before i die i will sarcastically wish to revive after i die. then if i revive i can live the ironic life
>>
File: lefanboi.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lefanboi.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>>3885492
le fan boi
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.