[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what kind of sushi is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (678 KB, 1614x1614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
678 KB, 1614x1614
what kind of sushi is this?
>>
>>4292078
i'll give it a try. from the top:
the first row of rolls is tuna, and then avocado. pickled ginger to the right. the first four nigiri are tuna, then some kind of whitefish (mackerel?).
the second row of nigiri the first 3 are yellowtail, then cooked shrimp. i can't identify the red fish with v shape...
next row is two salmon, i can't identify the white fish with the stripe of fat, more shrimp, and octopus.
fifth row, idk, and then omelette (i've had these, they're a little sweet)
bottom row, it's fish eggs but idk the species. in the middle is salmon roe with cucumber slices, then more of the same roe that i can't identify. did i do well? i'm not an expert in sushi.
>>
>>4292276
its all sushi
>>
>>4292078

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀.
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
>>
>>4292276
oh and i overlooked the silvery skin fish that the plastic garnish is completely covering, on the same row as the tamago. idk what it is either, but i know i've had it before... (lol)
why do sushi places use that goofball plastic stuff in their presentation? put some parsley on the plate or sth like a normal restaurant. the place i sometimes go to here uses that same plastic stuff
>>
>>4292276
Lol I think he just meant what FLAVOR of sushi!
>>
File: e0624.png (792 KB, 682x1395) Image search: [Google]
e0624.png
792 KB, 682x1395
>>
>>4292078
a lot

like 70
>>
>>4292078
i love fish sticks
>>
>>4292679
i love lolo
>>
>>4292276
>the red fish with v shape
I think thats crab claw meat
>>
>>4292808
>808
i think ur probably right. and since it's red it must be cooked also. i've never had crab as sushi. what does the sushi place do with the rest of the crab?
>>
>>4292078

the white nigiri in the second row is squid
beneath it is surf clam

in the fourth row next to the salmon is scallop sushi
beneath it is anago (sea eel)
>>
>>4292937
thx person who knows these! what about the silver skin fish to the left of the anago? it's hidden under the plastic leaf thingie. that is the last one unidentified.
>>
>>4292962

gizzard shad or pacific saury
>>
>>4293022
>22
nice dubs!
and the roe at the bottom right and left?
it's got some kind of thin garnish over it too. it's in layers so i think it may be sliced small onions (like pearl onions??), and looks soft so perhaps pickled?
>>
ねだうそ
>>
haha lolos a fat f*ck
>>
>>4292078
gay
>>
>>4292078
this thread seems fishy (- _- )
>>
>>4293056

they look like gunkan negitoro

gunkan is the manner of presentation (seaweed, no rice) and negitoro is minced tuna. looks like onion on top
>>
>>4292427
shut the fuck up honestly
>>
File: smugwojakchopstickssushi.png (80 KB, 1280x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakchopstickssushi.png
80 KB, 1280x400
>>4292078
Delicious.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.