[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys what if LoLo actually is the most ironic poster ever to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: devils tuning fork.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
devils tuning fork.gif
36 KB, 720x720
Guys what if LoLo actually is the most ironic poster ever to be on s4s? What if she maintains this ruse of a semi-serious cooking show host but deep down she's the most sarcastic person of all time? What if she devoted several years of her life to posting cooking how-tos on s4s just to annoy the tryhards and stir shit up when in reality she was never serious at all?

What if at the big s4s party we find out LoLo is actually a big man who posts pictures of hands he has taken from girls he pays to take their pics of there hands? And that that man is actually a master ruseman who conned everyone into thinking that "LoLo" was actually trying to be somewhat serious and post cooking how-tos, gradually getting better at taking photos and cleaning her dishes better?

Guys idk I'm just freaking out rn
>>
>>4282098
It's true you've cracked the code
>>
Hi, good people of [s4s],

Your probably wondering why a LoLo thread is on your board. Well, the answer is simple, if a bit embarrassing.

/LoLo/ is going through a period of really bad shitposting right now. The creator of this thread is one of the trolls trying to draw attention to /LoLo/ to give the rest of us yet another headache to deal with. Therefore, it will be best for all who are involved if everybody reading this would please report the OP so that hopefully your fine moderation team will notice, delete the thread, and possibly ban the OP posthaste.

On behalf of the rest of /LoLo/, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you as individuals or to your board's culture as a whole.

Have a good night!
>>
LoLo is my girlfriend
>>
>>4282111
delete this
>>
>>4282111
good digits
>>
thanks
>>
Hi, good people of [s4s],

Your probably wondering why a LoLo thread is on your board. Well, the answer is simple, if a bit embarrassing.

/LoLo/ is going through a period of really bad shitposting right now. The creator of this thread is one of the trolls trying to draw attention to /LoLo/ to give the rest of us yet another headache to deal with. Therefore, it will be best for all who are involved if everybody reading this would please report the OP so that hopefully your fine moderation team will notice, delete the thread, and possibly ban the OP posthaste.

On behalf of the rest of /LoLo/, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused to you as individuals or to your board's culture as a whole.

Have a good night!

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4282333
o that Lolo is a diabolical one! Those trips confirm! Why do I always love the diabolical ones??
>>
me lolo
>>
Who is LoLo?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.