[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, i have been stuck in /b/ for a while so recently I decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: saddest suicide.jpg (39 KB, 578x419) Image search: [Google]
saddest suicide.jpg
39 KB, 578x419
Man, i have been stuck in /b/ for a while so recently I decided to explore other boards,and, man, i really dont know the differences between /s4s/ and /b/ but i think is that everyone is more friendly, but shit is still confusing, can someone explain the main characteristics of the board? so i dont have to use Knowyourmeme
>>
***FIGNEWTON GUIDE***
1. be nice to other posters, because, as le pink grill says "this is nice board".

2. try to use more privileged, nicer words such as
-f*g >>> -fig
f*ck >>> fug
sh*tposting >>> funposting
troll >>> master ruseman
lol >>> lel/toplel/topkek/kek
newf*g >>> fig newton

3. if a person uses green text
>like this
always respond to them with "who are you quoting" as it is important to know the source of green text quotes.

4. please do not post lewd images on this board. we are family friendly and discourage any postings of it.

5. bump the current kek thread to make it the most replied thread in existence, and to keep keks at the top of all keks.

6. "letting dubs go unchecked is murder" -le daily remembrance face
if you see someone get dubs/trips/quads/a GET, you must respond to them congratulating their dubs/trips/quads/GET

7. if anyone acts #rude and disobeys this guide, please show them to their correct boards, for example >>>/b/ if they post #lewd and say mean things, >>>/a/ or >>>/jp/ if they spam the board with anime like boku no skrillex, or >>>/newpol/ if they hate on nelson mandela or privilege. after responding to them like this, HIDE their threads, IGNORE their posts, and DO NOT REPLY to these people. (and report where necessary)

8. this board is owned in joint by gippo dudee, le dubs man aka patrick bateman, the purple palm tree men (moderators) and mot (the creator of four chan). all issues may be directed towards the latter two, and gippo dudee shall remind you of his ownership daily.

9. we encourage making your own memes. try to find COMEDY GOLD in any current situation and make OC from it. post your memes everywhere constantly and encourage others to do the same. it worked with kek, it worked with mandela, it worked with froge, it can work with you!

10. on certain dates, you will prepare to do things like never before. try to take part in these and be prepared

11. dubs, check em.

that's all :^)

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4280538
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
#fortune general

>How can I check my fortune?
You can check your fortune by typing "fortune" without quotes in the Options field of your post.

>Why should I check my fortune?
You need to do so in order to post on [s4s].
(source: http://www.4chan.org/rules#s4s)

Tips and tricks: You can combine the "fortune" and "sage" option by inputing "fortunesage" without quotes or "sagefortune" without quotes into the Options field. You can do a "shadow fortune" by checking your fortune like usual, then including a spoiler tag at the end of your post without a closing tag. To include a spoiler, select the text you want to place a spoiler over, then press Control + s on your keyboard.

for more information on saging, please read this:
http://www.4chan.org/faq#sage
for more information on spoilers, read this:
http://www.4chan.org/faq#spoiler

Have fun! Remember, this is a nice board!

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
File: d39.png (529 KB, 680x698) Image search: [Google]
d39.png
529 KB, 680x698
>>4280538
>>
>>4280538
The difference is every one here at s4s is fag crybaby

hope this helps
>>
wow well thanks for the helps, what a nice board, /b/ is just too rude for me

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4280575
Is that good fortune?
>>
>>4280554
is that saucey
>>
File: 1457784369117.png (247 KB, 750x671) Image search: [Google]
1457784369117.png
247 KB, 750x671
>>4280538
/B/ is incredibly nihilistic and is called evil. This is just more retardation and memery

This is most of the good from /b/ without any gore, rape, animal killings, loli/shota/furry, cheese pizza, etc.

Tldr Is nice board ebin:^)))))
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.