[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do are Russians so quick to defend yogurt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: russians and yogurt.jpg (1 MB, 3488x2736) Image search: [Google]
russians and yogurt.jpg
1 MB, 3488x2736
Why do are Russians so quick to defend yogurt?
>>
>>4280376

fries with mayo are delicious
>>
File: 1189572952085.jpg (11 KB, 270x267) Image search: [Google]
1189572952085.jpg
11 KB, 270x267
i fuccking love yogurt
>>
>>4280376
i'm not russian but i love yogurt myself. i think the greeks and turks eat a lot of it also so its popularity is probably generally just an eastern thing.
i like the full fat greek style yogurt best myself. the brand i've been buying recently is fage total, but "greek gods traditional" is good also. the yogurt aisle is kinda depressing in most stores with it largely devoted to non-fat flavored in individual serving cups. sure it's good with fruit sometimes but i'd rather add my own fresh fruit than the syrupy stuff in fruit on the bottom type cups. i think bcuz it's marketed as some kind of probiotic diet food for women, and so many of them are scared of eating a little fat. i'd imagine in countries where it's more of a dietary staple that plain yogurt is the most popular kind.
what does esfores think of yogurt?
>>
>>4280440
>and so many of them are scared of eating a little fat

why

cutting fat from your diet is incredibly unhealthy
>>
>>4280465
no, no, cut all salt and fat from your diet so your body short circuits and you can go on 6-7 meds for the rest of your life trust me im a doctor tbh
>>
>>4280465
i think total calories matters more and digital food scales accurate to the gram are widely available these days so it's not that hard to pretty accurately estimate what ur consuming.
basically i can't explain the popularity of nonfat yogurt other than it has reduced calories. the whole milk kinds simply taste better. they are creamier.
>>
>>4280382
yes. i am murrican and i hate ketchup. can u believe it? it's too sweet. miracle whip is an abomination also. i also hate sweet tea (and i'm from the south...)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.