[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think memsterism should go back to its original roots where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: de2.jpg (137 KB, 612x450) Image search: [Google]
de2.jpg
137 KB, 612x450
i think memsterism should go back to its original roots

where are great memes like "le ebin sad froggy" and "le smiley face man" now?

today's meems are not funny. I tried laughing but couldn't, it's just not the same

post itc if ur an 2015's memster from the old times, 2015= the golden age of memes, since everything is so shit
>>
2012's le rage man clearly marks the greatest epoch in meme history
>>
File: nooneremembers.gif (855 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
nooneremembers.gif
855 KB, 300x203
>>4265839
>>4265884

bitch please I remember memes before they were cool let alone a household term, and prolly b4 you were even in school. I remember me in high school talking about this thing people were calling memes on 4chan and literally NOBODY knew what the fuck I was talking about let alone knew what the word "meme" meant. I remember when longcat, tubcat, ceiling cat and basement cat were undisputed rulers of the internets, when gay cartoon horses didnt even exist yet, when /b/ was still shit just like its shit today and how does a polar bear know what apples is. I remember when memes were a cool and truly spontaneous, and not forced-by-14-year-old-boys-phenomenon, I even remember before reddit and 9gag existed and people still actually used myspace and made friends with tom. everyone was gay for bridget and all your base were (and still are) belong to us and milhouse is not a meme HOLY SHIT you dumb kids think you're super edgy meme hipsters you're not even SHIT you're just dumb kids who think 1 or even 4 years is a long time to watch the memes devolve from dank to less dank, you're all NOTHING you hear me, NOTHING, even pepe was called feels good man back then he wasn't the frog or the meme frog or the frogpost and people didn't even call him pepe just the feels good man I even remember trollface before it was big I went to the page with the comic by the original artist who understood the TRUE meaning of the trollface as the irony of trolling online and told the stupid kids from 7-8 years ago to eat a dick because they were doing it wrong and wrongly assuming the meme was called coolface and pool's closed cockmongler happy negro pedobear sageman KILL IT WITH FIRE centipede filled vagina george zimmer founder and ceo of mens warehouse 11th century bayeux tapestry SO CASH badger badger mushroom MAN YOU KIDS who do you think you even are you're not oldfags you don't know TRUE MEMES from FORCED UNFUNNY NEWFAG SHIT coming back every day until you like it
>>
>>4265928
no i was doing memes before you were born or before even i was born i was doing memes
>>
File: e2b.jpg (181 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
e2b.jpg
181 KB, 640x640
DAE have trouble thinking for themselves anymore
everytime I try to convey an idea or feeling I end up using memecryptics
it's like delivering a speech only to say "for you"
>>
>>4266113
i'm quite literally the opposite, I keep my memes contained to the internet
you are not powerful enough yet young one. you need to harness the power within
>>
>>4266115
it's not like I want to, it's just I don't have anything of value to say
so I just say shit 4chan says
please help me senpai
>>
>>4265928
fuck off, nobody cares
>>
>>4265928
you realize s4s wasn't around in 2006, right? What you're describing are proto-memes.
>>
>>4266120

>seriousposting
>>
>>4266120
>fuck off, nobody cares
STOP BEING RUDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4266119
>>4266113
10/10
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.