[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: pbbd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
pbbd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
ahh coffee. my personal fave meme. ingenius, inspired work of art. there may be some lesser minds that dont get this wonderwork of memery, however i say 2 them to f*ck off @ stick to their sh*tty cade meems. coffy meem is brilliant. the irony thay a person would only take coffee w/ out cream & sugar for a week and end up doing it for much moreso is a masterclass of satire. how people brag abput mundane sh*t to where they want EVERYONE to know about it, when it's just nothing more than a drink in the morning, then people move on with their day. OP reinforces this by posting it every single day, also proving his artistic dedication. he then pushes it a step further andcompliments himself pretending to be someone else to further prove that no one else care about this pub fact but him.the boring stock photo of a coffee mug also offers some commentary, it further reinforces how uninteresting it all is this, so OP intentionally. chooses a boring generic mug. A brilliant move by OP to convey his point visually and not with a demented phrase like "dank papes"
This kind of subtle social commentary on the normal middle-class person tends to go over the heads of most people, which further proves ifs fenous. some people just dont want to see the truth of themselves reflected back at them, some even like the meme because the genuinely see themselves in OP's persona. but the joke is still here. and it's a great one. I'd say it's a masterpiece of BLACK comedy, AMIRITE?
>>
>>4260223
yea well ! yknow, you've told everybody. you've told everyone for a few fucking years straight non stop. you think that's some kind of noble feat? you think that's some sort of grand gesture? it stinks and we all smell it. coffy betch never telling what flavor or anything else about his coffe mug or anyhting never posting self never releasing new tidbits for maintaining excitement & interest in the godforsaken abomination of a meme just same post same every day even when different repsonsses, responding the same way 'ty' 'goodl meme' 'good doubel;' 'GOT DTRIPEL' GOD MEME GOOD ME SAY THFUCK SOMETHING ELSE wanna fuken SHAKE u by your GODDAMN SHOULDERS and slap the SHIT outta you, you KNOW THAT? i take a SHIT in your bed bitsch
>>
>>4260223
great meme
>>
File: 1447968509436.png (74 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
1447968509436.png
74 KB, 1152x648
>>
>>4260277
holy frijoles
>>
File: aabd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
aabd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
>>4260243
ty

>>4260277
good double
>>
I took mine without c&s today aswell. Truly the patrician way to enjoy the favorite beverage of the civilized world.
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
im taking my dick without survivors for le week and i wanna tell some ppl
>>
>>4260370
dumbfuck murder your ugly dad end your shit life
>>
>>4260412
are you a homosexual or something
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.