[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: oobd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
oobd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and i want to tell everybody
>>
>>4262408
no not a week though, hundreds of times more than a week. many dozens of times more than a week. it's not a week. stop saying a week. not a week. your compulsive fuckup-blood kicked in and you couldnt help but post it every day for the rest of your uneventful time on this planet so maybe take 'a week' out cause its not a week anymore its a shit image shit sentence shit ass announcement hated boardwide. sick of your reminder no one cares how you're taking your coffe what FUCKING FLAVOR IS IT tell us what FUCKING FLAVOR IT IS? bout to FRENCH ROAST your ass, bitch
>>
hah im fucking KING of this thread. standing atop the thread victorious. it is me and only me because no one else still gives a shit! everyone's emptied the fucken arena because you just stood up there and pissed urself. piss-pant shartsmear. every goddamn morning with your reminding about the coffy and im the only one left stood up tall hollering wat a bad meme u make. fart tuft through your boxer fabric fucking clean them
>>
File: spiderman butt.png (236 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
spiderman butt.png
236 KB, 540x405
gread thread
>>
File: tDjOhVb7JlW11zJJu0bX2A_r.jpg (96 KB, 492x700) Image search: [Google]
tDjOhVb7JlW11zJJu0bX2A_r.jpg
96 KB, 492x700
>>
>>4262817
stupid doesnt fit stupid
>>
File: Qr7uRBe_tIWXXEd73ooAmg_r.jpg (91 KB, 492x700) Image search: [Google]
Qr7uRBe_tIWXXEd73ooAmg_r.jpg
91 KB, 492x700
>>4262821
>(You)
>>
>>4262827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD8P8NtqruA

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: 4HeRgQHhflJt_aarBFC2Mg_r.jpg (17 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
4HeRgQHhflJt_aarBFC2Mg_r.jpg
17 KB, 243x247
>>
>>4263098
stop FUCKING MAKING OC OFOR FUCKING COFFE SHIT HATE YAAAAAAAUU FUCKING BITCH SHUT UP I COULD FIND WHERE TO DO THAT AND DO THAT TOO ITS NO BIG FEAT BRO COFFE FOR A WEEK ASS SHOVE it up your ASS delete this FUCKING pciture
>>
File: bloggif_56efc2a256682.jpg (15 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
bloggif_56efc2a256682.jpg
15 KB, 243x247
>>4263101
>>
An Internet meme (/ˈmiːm/ meem) is an activity, concept, catchphrase or piece of media which spreads, often as mimicry, from person to person via the Internet.[1] Some notable examples include posting a photo of people lying down in public places (called "planking") and uploading a short video of people dancing to the Harlem Shake.

A meme is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture".[2] An Internet meme may take the form of an image, hyperlink, video, website, or hashtag. It may be just a word or phrase, including an intentional misspelling. These small movements tend to spread from person to person via social networks, blogs, direct email, or news sources. They may relate to various existing Internet cultures or subcultures, often created or spread on various websites, or by Usenet boards and other such early-internet communications facilities. Fads and sensations tend to grow rapidly on the Internet, because the instant communication facilitates word-of-mouth transmission.

The word meme was coined by Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene, as an attempt to explain the way cultural information spreads;[3] Internet memes are a subset of this general meme concept specific to the culture and environment of the Internet. In 2013 Dawkins characterized an Internet meme as being a meme deliberately altered by human creativity—distinguished from biological genes and Dawkins' pre-Internet concept of a meme which involved mutation by random change and spreading through accurate replication as in Darwinian selection.[4] Dawkins explained that Internet memes are thus a "hijacking of the original idea", the very idea of a meme having mutated and evolved in this new direction.[5] Further, Internet memes carry an additional property that ordinary memes do not—Internet memes leave a footprint in the media through which they propagate (for example, social networks) that renders them traceable and
>>
analyzable.[6]

Internet memes are a subset that Susan Blackmore called temes—memes which live in technological artifacts instead of the human mind.[7]

Image macros are often confused with internet memes and are often miscited as such, usually by their creators. However, there is a key distinction between the two. Primarily this distinction lies within the subject's recognizability in internet pop-culture. While such an image may display an existing meme, or in fact a macro itself may even eventually become a meme, it does not qualify as one until it reaches approximately the same level of mass recognition as required for a person to be considered a celebrity.
>>
>>4263111 nice trips
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
>>
>>4262408
good meme, good announcement
>>
File: aabd.jpg (9 KB, 243x247) Image search: [Google]
aabd.jpg
9 KB, 243x247
>>4262708
ty

good meme

>>4262817
good meme

>>4263098
good meme

>>4263108
good meme

>>4263111
good double

>>4263209
ty
>>
>>4263249
dumb ass bore ass predictable ass faggot stupid piece of shit tell us what goddamn flavor someone asks you a question you probly been asked hundreds of questions and you just fucking ignore them so you can be this stonefaced no-body standing curve-spined in the corner of the fukcing room completely unpersonable unreason-with-able fucking iron wall of a poster piece of shit what goddamn flavor is your shit ass coffe tell us the FUCKING FLAVOR OF THE COFFEE i pee in your fucking coffee bitsch
>>
>>4264141
talk to me
>big dubs
not off me to get the dribble
>twats you not worth a cunt, all of you put together 2bh
>>
>>4264146
ohhhhhhh you're legitimately demented in the brain i see now
>>
Bum
>>
>>4262408
your so mysterious are you an artist like avantgarde i bet you are so can you fuck me pls
>>
>>4263111
nice trips

Your fortune: Good Luck
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.