[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between /b/ and /s4s/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 750x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 750x745
What's the difference between /b/ and /s4s/
>>
>>4261342
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4261342
/b/ is better
>>
much slower, no idiot roll threads, no sharing gf pictures like a loser cuck, no forced anon, file size limit 2 mb, no sound webms, high percentage of garbage threads by underage faggots, high percentage of relay-chat retards circlejerking their unfunny autistic oc, high percentage of worthless digit-checking, that being said i still do luv it in my heart
>>
If you pay close attention, you will see that threads on sfors disappear almost instantly, that's why there's anime. The anime axe as a shield against the transitory nature of threads here, and thus sforce is saved. But /b/ on the other hand doesn't have anime, so it can't exist on the higher planes.

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4261347
Agreed. There are too many intellifags here.
>>
>>4261351
Quit talking outta your ass. Anime is the embodiment of social & empathetic shortcomings. the motivations of its posters show in the fruits of their labor and they've been nothing but dismal. if imagination is not made to flow into disciplined channels, defined by vision, its uses are degraded to unworthy. there's no vision here. this is the directionless meandering of the scum that can't even cohere enough to any other board culture without subjecting everyone to their idiot-urges. their BORING brand of 'animeposting'. strait up demented not gonna lie.
>>
>>4261353
intellifags... srsly?

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: 1458492085252.png (150 KB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
1458492085252.png
150 KB, 330x186
>>
File: ask k.png (21 KB, 1193x272) Image search: [Google]
ask k.png
21 KB, 1193x272
I agree with absolutely everything stated here >>>4261405
May or may not be because I made the post, right.
Regardless, despite the fact that I think everything stated there and far more, I think that I myself am part of the cancer that kills this board.
I'm unfunny, I type long, worthless posts about random shit just for the sake of verbosity, I'm serious 24/7 and so much more. Some people have told me they actually like it, and I'm happy about that, since it's basically just my personality I'm putting here, albeit, only a very small portion. The formal portion.
I really like praise, since I don't ever get it for anything, so whenever I'm told something that I perceive as being praise towards me for any reason, I get excited and sometimes can sound like a narcissist or like I'm an idiot.
Basically, none of this meant anything and I'll end it here.
>>
Any memelord worth his salt knows that fresh memes are the heart and soul of a true funpost, but how exactly are those memes created? Today we're going to take an in-depth look at how the finest memes are made for the dankest sites on the internet.
It all begins with the funposter. A funposter can be anyone. It can be a boy or a girl, a shaggy doge or a nice cade. The only requirements are a dedication to meme quality and a sharp eye for potential lmaohood. This funposter, also known by several other names like memester, postologist, or maymay’s kid, begins his or her (or xir) day thinking of the best way to make quality memetic images, songs, and text.
After initial brainkekking is completed we enter the production phase. Now the memes are ready for prime time, and we start by molding a buttery biscuit base. Next, the memes are baked in an authentic Nazi oven preheated to 300 degrees for 15 minutes, then cooled for an additional 2 minutes to insure lels. The memes are prepared to enter the final stage: dissemination.
The funposter drizzles the meme in a melted caramel jej and uploads it to a nice place, like 4chan.org’s quality content board, [s4s]. Other meme savants around the world see the meme, and a mass topkek ensues. The funposters are sure to save the meme, typically in .jpg, .png, .gif or more recently, webm formats, and store it for later reposting to relive their fond memories of experiencing this new school laff.
And that’s how memes are made.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4261435
ask /k/
>>
>>4261345
The problem is posters who post the same damn thing day after day, month after month. It turns the place into a hollow ghost town.
>>
>>4261468
The problem is posters who post the same damn thing day after day, month after month. It turns the place into a hollow ghost town.
>>
>>4261485
u mome a hollow
>>
/b/ is like drawing out of a hat filled with shit. /s4s/ is like drawing out of a hat filled with shitty memes.
>>
File: 1458515692427.jpg (344 KB, 1164x690) Image search: [Google]
1458515692427.jpg
344 KB, 1164x690
>>4261488
>>
>>4261468
What about bringing the robot over here? Only for the images though.
It wouldn't fix shit, but at least less spiderman butte or soda.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4261500
Nice dubs, just checking to see if I'm banned. Have a nice day, [s4s]
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.