[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (842 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
842 KB, 3264x2448
I personally think that time travelers fucked Mary creating a new better more evolved race
>>
>>4246484
I too am smopfing
>>
>>4246484
i've seen better hands
>>
>>4246510
yae but at least his nails are a good proportion you ever hang out with someone and not realize til a ways in that their fingernails are weird short stubbly kinds? that is when you know you are better than a person. when u have a strong rounded nail. a nicely formed row of nails.

on the other hand im laffin @ the fact this guy's combusting his pot. what is this the nineties? vape ur weed. there is no other way. weed guaranteed last 3x longer this wat u do: break up the pot into little pellets. vape the pot get super high. keep vaped weed in glass container. halfway into ur pot supply u go back, rite? go back to the vaped weed and crinkle it up some more. the vaping should make it easier to crinkle. ta-da. brand new bowl, basically. vapin vaped weed. truly the winners strategy
>>
File: image.jpg (953 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
953 KB, 3264x2448
Finger nails
>>
>>4246532
goodly formed nails but the meager size of those cuticle arches suggest u need to get ur iron game up
>>
>>4246517
how do u vape it?
>>
File: DSC_1475.png (588 KB, 897x972) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1475.png
588 KB, 897x972
>>4246537
u break it up and put it in the trench. that particular vape comes w/ neat-o batteries u charge and push into the vape. u start to see a beautiful little condensation on the inside of the vape & u succ. u can swish it around in ur mouth & taste the flowery notes with new packed trenches otherwise it starts to taste like burnt popcorn which is also pretty pleasant tbh. it makes the pot hot enough to activate da thc but not hot enough for burning. truley brilliant
>>
File: 1448662151631.jpg (69 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1448662151631.jpg
69 KB, 500x496
>>4246517
there was vaporizers in 90s ubully
>>
>>4246484
>tfw no mary fucking for better more evolved race
>>
>>4246517
vaporizers don't get me high enough. period.
>>
File: image.png (95 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 640x1136
I have a Buddha something vaporizer but I also have a pipe vaporizer it's really cool it's a normal metal and wood pipe but it has a ball thing you screw on top that has a screen you put the lighter to the screen and it heats the weed but doesn't burn it and yes it also taste like burnt pop corn at the end
>>
>>4246641
thats fuken pathetic u probably one of those niggas that coughs up a lung after giant bong hit. u probably one of those niggas that nearly chokes to death after a dab. u probably actually do dabs lmao. every time i smoke with a fukkup like u i think thank the lord i'm not like this overindulging dunce smoking up milion hit every day i get high in good taste u do not
>>
Truth... You're amazing. love you sugar bear.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.