[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE (TIDF) is CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS BOARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: 1457714556369.png (278 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457714556369.png
278 KB, 640x360
TRUMP INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE (TIDF) is CURRENTLY ACTIVE ON THIS BOARD
>>
File: 1446684357321.png (237 KB, 516x523) Image search: [Google]
1446684357321.png
237 KB, 516x523
TAKE THE PINK TS JUST ANOTHER WAY OF BEING GROUPED TO THOUGHT TO MUCH TIME TO ACT SOON TO SEE A POST AT THE LAST LOST MOmmENT TO NOTICE AND ADJUST
>>
>>4240538
i knew u guys would latch on

it's how those in power operate: meme magic

u do what i want
>>
i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 620x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 620x353
>>4240540
JUST because I'm predecied unoperated boi pussy I'm one that doesn't mean that's my plate of soup

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4240556
Here's the problem, Anon. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
Five different people can get death penalty according to islam:

1 – The apostate. The apostate is one who disbelieves after being a Muslim, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6524.

2 – The married adulterer. The punishment in this case is to be stoned to death and NOT beheading.

the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Learn from me. Allaah has given them a way out. If an unmarried person commits fornication with an unmarried person, (the punishment is) one hundred lashes and exile for one year. If a married person commits adultery with a married person, (the punishment is) one hundred lashes and stoning.” (Narrated by Muslim, 1690).

3 – The murderer (one who kills deliberately). He is to be killed in retaliation (qisaas) unless the victim’s next of kin let him off or agree to accept the diyah (blood money), because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Al-Qisaas (the Law of Equality in punishment) is prescribed for you in case of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But if the killer is forgiven by the brother (or the relatives) of the killed against blood money, then adhering to it with fairness and payment of the blood money to the heir should be made in fairness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. So after this whoever transgresses the limits (i.e. kills the killer after taking the blood money), he shall have a painful torment”

[al-Baqarah 2:178]
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 2431x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 2431x975
>>4244747

a trigonometry spring in my step any Spring on my mind to snap kindling used an effect that can infest with the effect of the price of your information we will protect to be in the knowing band. The most knowing band that know rubber bands are important to the tree clubber and grow tyres that flee from home to forget the energy in a bottle of water. In times of long strong pipes on auto pressure check. If I was wondering if I were wearing my glasses at the time to check this cv to argue black coffee is black and be the operator of the coffee sweetener to still own a teddy till the last lens in the one live stream and live dark in the rivers are not burns in darkness to hear all our water lives underground but still will a way to steam, sauna then fear a cold wet wondering shower then washing your hands once the routine is done. Slowly snapping on the rubber gloves again to start a kick urge to remodel the kitchen again. The natural rubber blue feels good on my skin is so confusing "keep the clean off your hands and concentrate on your mind again" I think to myself some time in the future Your

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1368x1026
>>4240733
nice dubs
>>
>>4240754
>Five different people can get death penalty according to islam:
You listed only 3 mate.
>>
>>4240785
Islam holds that before anyone was born, they were Muslim, so 1 covers plenty.
>>
File: image.jpg (824 KB, 1892x1210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
824 KB, 1892x1210
>>4240791
WHATS WRONG WITH SHOUTING AT SOMEONE IN THE CORRECT TO MAYBE THEY BE A FLOOR ABOVE TO HEAR A SQUEAL TO LET IGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO be a Toyota

Your fortune: Good Luck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.