[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This website makes me scared. http://bigsmellytrexfeet.weebly.com /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15
File: 1383014031.png (79 KB, 371x137) Image search: [Google]
1383014031.png
79 KB, 371x137
This website makes me scared.

http://bigsmellytrexfeet.weebly.com/
>>
>>4144678
A man is foot squished underfoot by the giant three toed right foot a female T-Rex after being trampled by the tiny human feet of his fellow hunters and being left behind to die Carter turns around to see a slightly larger foot coming towards him, well a gigantic foot coming towards him, the giant three toed foot of the female T-Rex he had been fleeing from he screams the T-Rex passes over him but her foot closes in he throws his arms up in a worthless gesture of self defense, trying to show the T-Rex he is unarmed and harmless and a plead for mercy but the T-Rex is completely unaware that he is under her foot and all throwing his arms did was let him rub the sole of the foot which was about to foot squish him he could smell the foot from where he was time stops and his life flashes before his eyes being projected on the sole of the foot time starts again and the foot comes down on him forcing some skin into his wide open mouth from screaming he raises his left arm up from between the right and middle toes of the foot as the foot rolls over his body he kicks his legs viciously from under the heel of the foot he feels the toe move across his face he thinks he may survive as he was in a puddle he feels a weird suction on his groin and he wonders why he can move so freely and why the foot hasn't left and why he feels he is moving and why he feels he is upside down then he realizes he is stuck to the sole of the foot he flaps around uncontrollably on the foot trying to escape the foot to stop the foot from foot squishing him again and killing him but it is no use the T-Rex turns it's ankle ready to stomp it's foot down still completely unaware of what it's foot is doing to the human it has no idea that there is a human stuck to it's foot a whole living creature is stuck to it's foot and it doesn't even know it can't even feel it on her foot he lets out a tiny squeak.
>>
>>4144729
I'm done.
>>
It has a YouTube. It's even worse.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TRexFeetAreGod
>>
There it is, The creepiest thing I have ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUcklpjcaZE
>>
wat.
>>
File: 1386464835627.jpg (77 KB, 650x700) Image search: [Google]
1386464835627.jpg
77 KB, 650x700
Brilliantly scary
>>
Yeah this is way too creepy.
>>
File: a4c.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
a4c.gif
2 MB, 400x286
Is this actually somebody's fetish? Does someone out there really get off on T-Rex feet? Or is this some next level avant-garde art?
>>
>>4146029
I think it is a fetish I don't think anybody would go through all that effort for something as stupid at that for no reason.
>>
File: COTTIN.jpg (11 KB, 397x374) Image search: [Google]
COTTIN.jpg
11 KB, 397x374
>>4144729
This post upsets me on a subconscious level.
>>
>>4146158
You are not the only one
>>
[email protected] Please bomb this fucker
>>
File: Image8.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Image8.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
''View of big chunky, plump, juicy toes of the feet of the T-Rex lovely round meaty toes''

Yep I'm now 100% sure this is a fetish thing
>>
[email protected]

that is it's email
>>
File: Image35.jpg (221 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Image35.jpg
221 KB, 1280x720
wait... if they are jerking off to that, Does that make it necrophilia?
>>
This is a interview i had with another T-Rex foot lover.

Q: so what do you like about the feet?

A: Well I'll love the look of them, the wrinkly ankles and the big chunky toes with toejam filled between and the nice flat broad sole in the middle

Q: if you had a giant T-Rex foot in front of you and you could do anything what would you do?

A:First I would lay on it and sniff and lick every part of the foot. Then hump between the toes till I cum. Once done I'd clean it off. Would also love to sleep between its toes while there still dirty and smelly ^^

Q: what do you think was going through carters mind when he realized he was stuck to a foot?

A: Well there no way to no for sure but I think it's was just total shock and the smell and taste that was going all in his mind

Q: what do you imagine a T-Rex foot smells like and what carter was forced to smell?
A: Well to be honest I've sniffed quite a bit of differnt feet out there an I've got an idea who's would be closet to a t rexes foot. And it would have to the middle toe
>>
I think the more creepy part is that people like this walk among us
>>
>>4146897
Oh no. Here's hoping they can't swim
>>
>>4146916
Drowning them would make the world a better place really
>>
I'd never thought that somebody would think that T-rex feet would be sexy, this is like getting off the oreos just because the white filling looks like chunky semen flavored so nobody would think the wiser.
>>
I'm a furry with a macro foot/paw fetish, so I understand the attraction very well.

However, I don't write such cringeworthy websites because I have basic social skills, and believe it or not, so do most furries who share the fetish. This man however seems to be a literal autist uncapable of understanding how others see him. There are probably thousands of oddly specific websites like that also written by autists but this one just gets more attention because it seems weird.
>>
>>4146760
WHY? WHY IS THIS SOMEONE'S FETISH? OF ALL THE FUCKED UP THINGS TO BE INTO, HE HAD TO CHOOSE THIS ONE.
>>
>>4146986
>furry
>social skills
Pick one you sub human >>>/trash/
>>
>>4147003
S.A.V.A.G.E
>>
>>4146999
Bloods beating up spongebob trips
>>
>>4147005
What's that acronym stand for?
>>
>>4147008
Savage with full stops adding emphasis on how SAVAGE that comment was
>>
>>4147012
Thanks most just call me rude.
>>
>>4146986
Well you are into what you are into but none of us want to see it cause this person is too much to tolerate
>>
his is Carter he is the human that was squished underfoot by the right foot of a female T-Rex while running away from the T-Rex but he tripped up and got trampled by the feet of his fellow hunters then turned around and look up to see the female T-Rex's right foot coming towards him, he let's out a tiny shrill scream and throws his arms up in a useless gesture of self defense to try and stop the giant smelly foot coming towards him the T-Rex raises it's foot over him then brings it's feet down on him with a loud bang he sticks his arm out from between the right and middle toes of the foot and his legs were poking out from under the heel of the foot. The foot rolls over him the heel squishing his legs, the sole squishing his middle section and the middle toe squishing his face (He would have been forced to lick and smell the foot) then she lifts her foot to show his body stuck to her feet he was still alive but flapping around like a dying fish under the feet trying to get away from the foot but he is stuck to the sole of the foot strongly she then turns her foot ready to squish him again with her foot he let's out a faint squeak and then she brings her foot down squishing him again and killing him almost instantly under her foot he sticks his hand out a little from between the toes of her foot again then it drops she rolls her foot over his dead body and lifts her foot again he is still stuck to the feet then she stomps her foot into a puddle then he comes loose and she lifts her foot again leaving his dead squished body in a T-Rex foot shaped puddle.
>>
>>4144678
what was it?

spoiler a screenshot of that site
>>
File: Image30.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Image30.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
''The foot that squished him is standing right there and his dead foot squished body is somewhere else on the island just lying there in that foot shaped puddle made by the foot that squished him and the T-Rex doesn't even know what it's foot did to that little bug it didn't even notice him under it's foot the foot just squished him with no effort it was just jogging with almost no effort and it's foot just squished him like a bug''
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1617QKTqFjA
>>
>>4146999
People are messed up
>>
>>4147202
Who was Wilson Carter?
>>
File: Victim.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Victim.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>4147488
this guy aparrently
>>
The first thing you see on that site is a real treat to your cringe senses

''Welcome to my website that is completely
dedicated to the amazing, giant, smelly, squishy, strong, moist, heavy, tough, dirty, cold, meaty, scally, rough, beautiful, firm, big, stinky, supple, yummy, chunky, glorious and god like three toed feet of the T-Rex!''
>>
File: shkreli15.jpg (81 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
shkreli15.jpg
81 KB, 620x372
>>4147488
On the advice of counsel, I invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege against self incrimination and respectfully decline to answer your question.
>>
Category: Comedy
(on youtube)
sure this isnt a joke?
>>
>>4147739
They are putting way to much effort into this for it not to be a joke and people are into fucked up things
>>
Just why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tGxGcmozGM
>>
File: 1451939710308.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451939710308.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>4148666
>>
>>4147763
>Welcome to my website that is completely
dedicated to the amazing, giant, smelly, squishy, strong, moist, heavy, tough, dirty, cold, meaty, scally, rough, beautiful, firm, big, stinky, supple, yummy, chunky, glorious and god like three toed feet of the T-Rex!
>>
>>4144678
"This man is standing on his right foot and his fellow hunters look around for any sign of life. Suddenly, the foot is coming towards him again with no effort and no idea why that T-rex feet of big chunky, plump, juicy toes of the foot is stamping against the poor man."

This was taken from a screenshot of different feet. Trying to be honest, I've got an erection and I've sniffed and pleaded for mercy but that website was the weirdest shit I have ever seen. wat. Brilliantly scary. Yeah this some next level avant-garde art? I have been forced to go on my website that somebody would think it's foot would squish him before he rubs the T-Rex feet?

Yep I'm done.
>>
''Giant smelly cheesy foot pinning down car .

Fun fact: This is the foot squish foot that foot squished Carter only a few hours after this photo was taken''

Oh thank you for that fun fact, It really changed my life
>>
File: Image67.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image67.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
''He gets squished again by the T-Rex's giant smelly cheesy feet and it kills him you can see his hand between the right and middle toes of the right foot looking like he is waving from under the foot as it's thick creamy foot cheese and toe skin gets forced into his mouth and his body is forced into the full foot. Hey carter how does that foot smell? *waves back*
>>
File: ow.png (75 KB, 560x608) Image search: [Google]
ow.png
75 KB, 560x608
>>4144678
this is a problem

i've never seen a nerb of this caliber before
>>
>>4148959
It is a real problem
>>
I feel sorry for the poor bastard that got stepped on, Not only did he get stepped on this ''Person'' is jerking off to it
>>
File: 0970798.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0970798.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>
I wonder what it actually felt like for that guy to get stepped on
>>
>>4149864
Probably not very good
>>
>>4149864
It probably felt like getting stepped on by a T-Rex
>>
>>4146932
whatever happened to this being a nice board ,':-^J
>>
>>4147059
this five-year-old website that i found when googling "dead squished body" (unrelated reasons) is simply intolerable, so i decided to an obsolete 4chan board, where my friends(?) are
>>
>>4150137
Since Hiroyuki doesn't care about attracting the r/circlejerk audience, this is now the raid board. Thank you for being understanding in this transitional period.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.