[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it morally reprehensible to masturbate with your dog in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is it morally reprehensible to masturbate with your dog in the room? Do they care?
Do they know what you're doing?
Do they want to join?
>>
>>4606983
i've contacted FBI. good bye criminal scum.
>>
>>4606983
I've never masturbated in front of le dog but I've had a dog get on the bed when I was with someone before (to get shooed off ofc). IMO as much as they might have some idea what the funny ppl friends are doing they do not understand sex in a human social context. I doubt ur dog cares but I wouldn't do anything in front of them.
>>
>>4607031
This is probably the best course of action. Thank you for your insight, the dog will not see anything.
>>4607029
I didn't do anything dad
>>
sex with animals is okay as long as they consent
>>
>>4607062
personally, although having sex with animals has zero appeal to me, I agree

how can people say it's wrong to have sex with animals in all cases when sometimes they initiate it

what if someone is being humped by a dog and decides to play along and ends up having sex with him

is that really rape?!

Personally I wouldn't do it because I simply have no attraction to non humanoid beings, but I don't see why we have to demonize people who do

btw I'm too drunk to be being ironic so this is completely serious
>>
>>4607072
i unironically let my dog hump my ass on a few occasions back in the day
felt weird man
>>
>>4607072
Dogs have less ability to understand their actions than children You don't want to train them that way IMO. Also ofc in such an uneven relationship consent is not truly mutual.
>>
personally, although having sex with kids has zero appeal to me, I agree

how can people say it's wrong to have sex with kids in all cases when sometimes they initiate it

what if someone is being humped by a child and decides to play along and ends up having sex with him

is that really rape?!

Personally I wouldn't do it because I simply have no attraction to non adult beings, but I don't see why we have to demonize people who do

btw I'm too drunk to be being ironic so this is completely serious
>>
>>4607092
Kids who are precociously sexual always have learned it from someone else....
>>
>>4607088
>88
>dubs
nice
>>
>>4607099
>i got dubs
great
>>
>>4607099
Nice dubs, official oldfig!
>>
>>4607072
Dogs who are precociously sexual always have learned it from someone else....
>>
>>4607088
I'm not sure about this statement. If you literally just bent over naked and a dog decided to hump you could it really be said that raped a dog?

I seriously have no gain in defending this position I have some weird fetishes but bestalist is not one of them. This position just seems wrong to me. As long as you are not causing harm to the animal how can it be said to be morally wrong? In the case of children they are not developmentally ready for sex and have to face the human societal consequences of the sexual interaction. An adult animal has neither of these problems due to a sexual interaction with an adult human. Sexual interactions

Also sexual interactions are always "uneven". In most cases there is a dominant and a submissive party. Not all of these sexual encounters can be said to be rape can it? In this case I would be rape victim and a rapist. I consider myself neither.
>>
>>4607105
can this be a new meme btw?
>>
>>4607102
Birth control and condoms keep adult women from getting unwanted pregnancies... I don't take ur pedo shit seriously you're only joking.
>>
>>4607115
No, but ur doge doesn't know what it's doing so you shouldn't let it do that IMO. I have doggos but they are girl dogs and fixed so.....
>>
>>4607128
honestly having your doge fixed is the more responsible choice for other reasons as well so I would recommend this

however I think that animals are smarter than you give them credit for sure you shouldn't let your dog do destructive things but if both the owner and the dog get pleasure from a sexual interaction I don't see any victim in the situation I am strongly against the concept of victimless crimes if no one is being victimized or hurt why should something be illegal or morally frowned upon

If the animal isn't being hurt in any way I don't see why it's wrong, personally I just don't see the appeal
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.