[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Pokemon Go is Absolute TRASH By: Thyme Pokemon Go is trash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: nonnonbiyori_renge_01-1.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nonnonbiyori_renge_01-1.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Why Pokemon Go is Absolute TRASH

By: Thyme

Pokemon Go is trash for many, many reasons. The first of which is that it isn't really a game at all. You walk up to a pokemon, essentially roll a die, and if you get a good roll you get the pokemon. Then you raise the fucker. There isn't even battling shit like the actual games. This immediately makes it boring as fuck.

Another MASSIVE reason is that its part of the google botnet. The devs are owned by google.

Now I'm going to get into the CULTURAL impact of this. This is probably the biggest reason I hate it. You have people going out and walking around ONLY because of this game. Otherwise, they'd be sitting on their fat asses at home being useless fucks. They walk around with their face buried in their phone like a fucking retard. Once they eventually make contact with another sperg like themselves, they sit their and look at each other like the autistic fucks they are. They may mumble some words between each other, which to them counts as socializing. After they get their stupid fucking pokemon, they drag their semen crusted asses to the next one, huffing and puffing as they go. After a while, they've reached level 5, now they can choose a team! Oh god, this is where it gets autistic. You have these teams becoming gang-like and sperging out on each other in public just like they used to in mommy's basement. The only difference is that other people have to witness this shit. Its disgraceful. And at the end of the day, these fucks are PROUD of themselves. Proud that the only face to face interaction they've gotten in years is from playing some shitty phone "game" and sperging at other faggots playing it.
>>
>>4606724
Fascinating. Thank you for your insight.
>>
>>4606724
Lol wew lad. We got a lost robot here.
>>
>>4606725
Pokemon Go is trash for many, many reasons. The first of which is that it isn't really a game at all. You walk up to a pokemon, essentially roll a die, and if you get a good roll you get the pokemon. Then you raise the fucker. There isn't even battling shit like the actual games. This immediately makes it boring as fuck.

Another MASSIVE reason is that its part of the google botnet. The devs are owned by google.

Now I'm going to get into the CULTURAL impact of this. This is probably the biggest reason I hate it. You have people going out and walking around ONLY because of this game. Otherwise, they'd be sitting on their fat asses at home being useless fucks. They walk around with their face buried in their phone like a fucking retard. Once they eventually make contact with another sperg like themselves, they sit their and look at each other like the autistic fucks they are. They may mumble some words between each other, which to them counts as socializing. After they get their stupid fucking pokemon, they drag their semen crusted asses to the next one, huffing and puffing as they go. After a while, they've reached level 5, now they can choose a team! Oh god, this is where it gets autistic. You have these teams becoming gang-like and sperging out on each other in public just like they used to in mommy's basement. The only difference is that other people have to witness this shit. Its disgraceful. And at the end of the day, these fucks are PROUD of themselves. Proud that the only face to face interaction they've gotten in years is from playing some shitty phone "game" and sperging at other faggots playing it.
>>
>>4606724
ummmmmmmmmmmm what about the CHILDREN getting brutally HARMED by this video gamer thing??????????????
>>
>>4606735
>>4606728

>>
File: birdy.png (21 KB, 845x777) Image search: [Google]
birdy.png
21 KB, 845x777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXCDZoqiFYY&index=143&list=WL

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: RenChonThyme.png (250 KB, 541x555) Image search: [Google]
RenChonThyme.png
250 KB, 541x555
Thank you man who posted this 4 me.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4606756
>>4606751

>>
>>4606756
thought you were responding to this.
>>4606604
>>
It's 4 children
>>
this is my first bump pls no bully
>>
No one gives a shit, stfu.
>>
>>4607308

>>
>>4607914
N u
>>
>>4607308
that's my favorite age of children
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.