[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCK! REKT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: fug.jpg (98 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
98 KB, 600x593
HOLY FUCK! REKT!
>>
>>4604084
lmao very funny
still doesn't change the fact that this country is being ruined by immigrants
>>
>>4604110
smf(riggin)h the message just went over your head :/
>>
>>4604118
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY WHITE MAN!
>>
>>4604124
whoaa D:
>>
>>4604154
hahHha I had the same reaction bythebtw
>>
>>4604084
>>
>>4604084
really makes you think...
>>
>>4604168
agreed :(
>>
>>4604168
damn.
>>
>>4604188
damn dubs

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: 1448032940649-0.jpg (93 KB, 950x678) Image search: [Google]
1448032940649-0.jpg
93 KB, 950x678
>>4604084
and see where the indians are now, they prosper and live in harmony, oh wait most of them are dead
>>
>>4604198
>most of them are dead
smfh they dead BECUASE of whites
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4604084
>>
>>4604084
if whitey never existed they wouldn't have a Facebook to shitpost on about whitey, instead they'd be complaining about other mundane things around the campfire to the rest of their tribe
>>
>>4604205
Well said.
>>
>>4604205
Exactly, a foreign culture which is not compatible with theirs replaces them (us the migrants), now guess what happens if a foreign culture which is not compatible with our (white) culture replaces us through mass migrantion. It is the same fucking story, but we are mentally insane an believe it is good for us. :^)
>>
(((immigrants)))
>>
Humanity as a whole is rude
>>
>>4604486
so u be sayin white cuckolds gon die?
thank you christian God
>>
>>4604486
I know I'm going to regret talking seriously about politics here but here we go:

The European slow genocide of American Indians is by far the exception of how things happen when cultures/societies collide. If you know anything about history, the result of the vast majority of two different groups occupying the same land, even after one has achieved a victory through vicious and brutal warfare and subjugation, is almost always the co-mingling and mixing of the two cultures. Now, if you're just spewing shit that you picked up on /pol/ then it's likely that that isn't even enough for you and that the retention of 95% of our culture is a total and complete failure if it means the 5% adoption of immigrant culture. If that's so, fine. Let's just not have a conversation.

But you're absolutely kidding yourself if you think that the exchange rate between migrant culture and western society will be anything more than 60(us)/40(them). And bear in mind that the 40 is not just one culture (especially if you're in the states) it's dozens.

The real takeaway is that there is no "us and them" when it comes down to it. I know that makes it very difficult to parse because having "bad guys" and "good guys" is what you've been served up in absolutely every political dialogue, both on the internet and from "established" media outlets.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.