[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys! Just wanted to remind you that God is dead and we killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 636x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 636x1024
Hey guys! Just wanted to remind you that God is dead and we killed Him. Enjoy your stay at [s4s], because based on recent events it very well may be your last.
>>
>>4603383
no filthy frank is dead and hitler killed him. god is just some writing on a cereal box.
>>
>>4603387
please do not be rude to our beloved Anne. she embodies the spirit of hope in the bleakest circumstances. thank you
>>
>>4603402
dont you think youre being a bit sensitive? i mean i didnt even mention anne frank.. i know things may look bad but we are all here to talk if you want, anon.
>>
>>4603387
Hello Edie Brickell how is life with Paul Simon?
>>
anne plse stay

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4603383
u dono shid about shid u failed poster
>>
>>4603722
very rude and inappropriate dubs
>>
>>4603770
Due to the concise and constructive nature of your criticism, your input cannot be ignored. I predict swift action to correct this error and a forthwrite apology
>>
>>4603383
Neutral Milk Hotel, "In The Aeroplane Over The Sea" is about a guy that falls in love with a pic of Anne Frank in a textbook whose sister looks like Anne, he proceeds to stain her mountaintops with semen
>>
>>4603782
yum

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4603782
do textbooks look like anne frank?
and how do textbooks have sisters?
>>
>>4603782
truly Jeff's mangum opus
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4603383
>>
File: nmh-cover.jpg (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
nmh-cover.jpg
1 MB, 900x900
THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED

WAS BORN WITH ROSES IN HER EYES

BUT THEN THEY BURIED HER ALIVE ONE EVENING 1945' WITH JUST HER SISTER AT HER SIDE

NOW SHES A LITTLE BOY IN SPAIN PLAYING PIANOS FILLED WITH FLAMES ON EMPTY RINGS AROUND YOUR HEART THE WORLD JUST SCREAMS AND FALLS APART
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.