[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End of PETA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1468156578549.png (27 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1468156578549.png
27 KB, 1000x1414
They kill dogs and cats even if they're healthy. They kidnap animals and euthanize them. We here may not be fond of humans, but no one messes with cats and puppies. Why don't we put a stop to this. Hackers we need you.
>>
Consider this parable about “no-kill” policies: You’re walking next to a river and you see a kitten floating past. You jump in and save the kitten. Then another one floats by, so you save that one, too. Then another and another and another float by, and you soon realize that you can’t save them all. So you run upstream to see who’s throwing kittens into the water—and you stop that person.

[see pic]

Thousands of unwanted, abandoned, neglected, and stray animals pour into animal shelters across the country every day—far outnumbering the good homes available to take them in. But instead of “going upstream,” i.e., instead of working to address the source of the problem, which is the runaway animal birth rate, people are being pressured into focusing on the symptoms. We can end the cycle of animal births, homelessness, and deaths, but we must address the root cause instead of flailing in the water, pulling out one kitten at a time while so many others float by, and screaming that others in the water with us aren’t saving enough kittens.
IS ‘RESCUE’ WORK FIXING THE HOMELESS-ANIMAL CRISIS?

Finding homes for needy dogs and cats is gratifying, but to use another apt analogy, it’s like bailing out a sinking ship with a teaspoon: The boat will still go down unless we fix the gaping hole in the bottom. Finding a home for one dog may save one life, but sterilizing one dog will save hundreds, if not thousands, of dogs’ lives by preventing generations of potentially homeless puppies from being born. Getting a spay/neuter law passed saves even more lives. Stopping the problem at its source is where our time, energy, and funds are needed most. That is how we can drastically reduce—and hopefully end—the homeless-animal crisis and the need for euthanasia.
>>
File: 1468536660279.png (304 KB, 509x556) Image search: [Google]
1468536660279.png
304 KB, 509x556
>>4601279
This post really squiddlies my diddly
>>
File: peta_mrders_copypasta.png (75 KB, 515x567) Image search: [Google]
peta_mrders_copypasta.png
75 KB, 515x567
>>4601234
i made this image for u for future situations
>>
>>4601234
*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4601234
I think ppl just bully PETA cuz they are obnoxious vegetarians. I'm not a veggie but most of them are cool ppl and not in everyone's face about it. The shelter thing is BS, as much as there is to criticize about them I have to give them the benefit of the doubt that they actually do care about the animals.
PETA is kinda fascist trying to tell everyone else what they can eat, wear, whatever.
>>
>>4601303
>fascist
>killing animals because the authority says itsok

"ITS NOT FASCIST I AM SO SMART I AM LOLO LOOK AT ME"
>>
>>4601319
that was unclear but i think ur point (my non-samefig friendo) is that it is fascist to force the deaths on the animals or something rite?
>>
File: deadpussy.jpg (38 KB, 464x503) Image search: [Google]
deadpussy.jpg
38 KB, 464x503
>>4601279
We'd all be better off if all the homeless kitties and pups were euthanized now. Finding them shelters has become an industry which feeds upon itself and generates new waste product daily. There are enough pets for everyone if breeding is done legally and sanely. It is inhumane to house these poor creatures like criminals. It's no life for them.

There are estimated to be 30,000 stray dogs in Detroit alone. Since they will always be breeding, the numbers will grow or stay the same, which is what the shelters want. They want your money, not just for dog food, but so they can have easy jobs doing nothing.
>>
>>4601319
I don't even understand what you are trying to say. A lot of people treat me like I am stupid. Maybe I really am? I don't care though.
>>
>>4601363
there's far dumber people on this board than you tbh fam
>>
>>4601365
Thx for the support.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.