[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ham for my fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: Hamthemeatfitforagod.jpg (29 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
Hamthemeatfitforagod.jpg
29 KB, 355x355
Ok [s4s] Let's talk about ham. Before we start I want you to know that I'm very passionate about ham and all things related. I truly believe that ham can improve your life and well being. Ham is a type of meat cut from the pig. It has protein, iron and zinc. You can eat it hot or cold. And cook it in many different ways. But when you see ham how I see ham you won't want to eat it. You will want to understand it, be one with it. See the beauty of ham. And love ham for your life and beyond. I am starting a group called the ham bros. If you want to learn more about ham I suggest you join. Thanks for your time. If you have any questions or just want to talk about ham then post and tag me (OP) and I will try to respond! Please keep this civil. And ham on!

Your friendly ham bro,
Hamlet
>>
I have fond memories of my grandma letting me poke the clive cloves or whateve the fuck into the ham and it was gud
>>
File: smok.gif (116 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
smok.gif
116 KB, 620x330
>>4598817
>>
>>4598829!
poking
the
what
in
the
what
?
>>
>>4598837 nice sentiment
>>
>>4598842
uhh cloves are like plant things that look like those barricades during the siege of normandy and they have a flair and spice and you stick them in the ham before u cook it
>>
>>4598837
Agreed with this
>>
>>4598829
Ham memories are the best! family ham all ways holds a special place in my heart! would you like to join the ham bros?

>>4598837
Smoked ham is a sacred meat. you don't have to eat it. just respect it! for you must learn the ways of ham!
>>
>>4598845
>>4598856
please reconsider and become ham bros
>>
>>4598817
I like ham, but I like chicken more. Is that okay? And what are the benefits of being a ham bro?
>>
File: sketch-1468552473458.png (107 KB, 540x906) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1468552473458.png
107 KB, 540x906
>>4598877
nice dubs but I'm torn between umbro® and hasbro™ at the moment
pig related

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4598901
>I like ham, but I like chicken more. Is that okay?
NO! chicken is a type of bird. Ham is a form of godhood! you must be one with the ham... make love to ham... become ham... and then you will understand!
>And what are the benefits of being a ham bro?
You can talk to god for 45 minutes every week.
>>
File: 10528.jpg (188 KB, 600x839) Image search: [Google]
10528.jpg
188 KB, 600x839
ham is haram
>>
>>4598935
>I'm torn between umbro® and hasbro™ at the moment
Why? Ham is good for the soul! umbro is for Sport fags, and hasbro is for kids and mlp fags... why not join the ham bros and rise to hamhood?

>>4598953
Ham is a gift from GOD you muslim!
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x341
I don't like ham at all unless it's fancy cured stuff
then it becomes best food
plain ham a shit tho
>>
>>4598974
I'm okay, but thanks anyways, interesting points regarding hasbro™ but I'm wearing umbro® socks right now and yet no sports
>>
>>4598988
nice dubs, do you like a dangly ham?
>>
>>4598988
if you look inside yourself you will find that all ham is equal. your dubs tell me that you have potential! please consider joining the ham bros and ham for life!
>>
>>4599041
ham is made from cowe
>>
>>4599048
yes... yes it is. who told you that if I may ask?
>>
>>4599071
i'm a smart boy, also #1 hansy boy
>>
>>4598817
Wow this is free*king lewd please delet

Take those slices to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>4599096
I need people like you. how about you become a ham bro! what do you say?
>>
>>4599135
ok me-me a ham boy
>>
File: hambro.jpg (27 KB, 225x249) Image search: [Google]
hambro.jpg
27 KB, 225x249
>>4599141
Good! here is your ham badge! your new name is hamilton. the next meeting is on sunday at 7:00PM. see you there.

>>4599134
first time seeing a ham?
>>
wow idk whether to peruse the Wayne Coyne threads or this Ham thread!

So many quality choices here on s4s lately. Wow.
>>
>>4599183
indeed, what a time to be alive!
>>
>>4599176
thx u bby i will tresure this 4eva
>>
well its late so I'm going to bed. if anyone wants to join the ham bros just post your:
Full name (so we know what to call you)
Address (mail updates and christmas cards)
Birthday (Birthday ham!)
Social Security Number (for identification)
Credit Card Number (ham payments)

And I will contact you in the morning. goodnight and ham on!

>>4599225
you're welcome!
>>
>>4599306
Hambuh
>>
>>4599306
I have to ask my mom if I can join. Do I have use a credit card? My mom doesn't like using credit online.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.