[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love drake he's mY favorite musician
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 276x183
I love drake he's mY favorite musician
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LNCj53RQ84
>>
sometimes i switch between [s4s] and /mu/ and cannot tell the difference at first
>>
>>4595160
/mu/ is the worst board on 4chan and I stoped posting there in '11, it's that fucking bad I just cringe whenever I go there.

and sooon s4s will be worst than mu r9k and v/b combined and you know what? you deserve it

you fucking deserve karen and furry and sissy posting. all of you do
>>
>>4595171
>>>/b/
>>
>>4595176
sorry friend you seemed to link me to a board instead of genuinely respond to my post

try again?
>>
>>4595183
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>
>>4595189
okay but wheres the part where you're not a memeing faggot who is wasting his time?

im waiting for that human part of you
>>
>>4595196
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>>/b/
>>
n.e1 else having their dreams feel more and more like movies?
i just had this dream where i was literally watching winston smith from 1984 and he discovered that if go to the supermarket or any other store you look underneath the rims of departments like this, you can find a ton of change. winston raised enough to stuff it in this big box, until someone sniped his box from behind the building walls and water started gushing out.
i then went to the store myself, some flea market i guess, tryeing to buy stuff by selling this xbox 360 controller that was laying around in my room (repackaged in the plastic may i add) and i tried doing the same thing again, i think i've found change, i prob didn't. i then dug through this clearance container of all these controllers dumped in the box, such as the wii's classic controller (i fell asleep watching classic game room's controller videos, saw that review of his).
then sometime later i was in Gigli directed by Nicholas Cage (thats literally what it was, i dreamed that i was in a nicholas cage game) i was in a car with ben affleck and his girl, except instead of jennifer lopez, he was banging this asian girl. a bunch of yelling happened, then ben i think pulled down her underwear so she got nude (not a lucid dream so i didn't sex anyone) the businessman/fbi/cia or whatever the f*ck then drove us to some store. he noticed a sign saying something of interest, an employee asked him if he had any issue, cia said no, employee let him in, not aware that i was probably going into stores and "digging for gold". i looked around and saw a ps4 display, saying that it was 17x more powerful than the xbox one (microsoft btfo by cia dream).
>>
>>4595197
ok so you just keep doing that and you get a hard on everytime I respond?

thats cool. I often wonder what it's like to be easily entertained. it's hard though considering I'm intelligent
>>
File: oppan.jpg (180 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
oppan.jpg
180 KB, 460x460
>>4595150
>>4595157
>>4595160
>>4595171
>>4595176
>>4595183
>>4595189
>>4595196
>>4595197
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE
GANGNAM STYLE
OP OP OP OP
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE
EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY
OP OP OP OP
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
sometime later i was in school again (a very common dream fyi), i had the same teacher teach me wood class because all the other classes were terrible imo. i didn't learn anything about wood, but i ended up replaying this scene where i enter her classroom twice which said some motivational narration or some shit.
sometime later, i missed my bus. i ended up having to walk home. i didn't have any change because i gave it to woody from toy story for safety i think. i walked the streets without a sidewalk, because that's how it was in my dirt-town, soon i came across a traffic stop, where kids just walked in the middle of the road like cars, and everyone was asian. an asian officer stopped me from going any further, before signaling go, but she just let me walk through the road like a car, she didn't let me go towards the grass. with all these cars going towards me, it was pretty tricky i assume for me to walk thru. i got far enough and got to walk on the grass again.
i made it to the plaza, where i once again started going through shops to look for change, or finde woody to get MY change. this time i ended up going into fast food restaurants for some reason, and the shop items were there, but caged in glass boxes. i kept looking for change, only to start filming a documentary about food ethics or something i don't remember. i soon left, flipping my shit about how i don't have any change. i was suddenly in a supermarket again to look for it, my hopes went up.
then i woke up. there is no change in food markets, everything was a dream, i was totally bummed out. the end.
>>
File: oppan.png (329 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
oppan.png
329 KB, 460x460
>>4595150
>>4595157
>>4595160
>>4595171
>>4595176
>>4595183
>>4595189
>>4595196
>>4595197
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE
GANGNAM STYLE
OP OP OP OP
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE
EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SEXY LADY
OP OP OP OP
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4595171
its ironic lol
>>
>>4595209
this board hasn't been ironic for a long time
>>
>>4595171
>>4595183
>>4595196
>>4595200
>>4595209
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7C-iEoArAc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.