[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/efecg/ - EsforesCraft General #96
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14
File: 2016-07-13_16.45.26.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-13_16.45.26.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Featured Build: Dio's Fort Kamphy

Server address: esforescraft.provisionhost.com (can't connect? try 104.243.36.154 instead)
Webmap: http://esforescraft.provisionhost.com:25560
Economy Pricelist: http://esforescraft.provisionhost.com:25561
Latest server video: https://youtu.be/76xuJeAvOug?list=PL6joBrM21eUrX25PSR8wYIEnVHDIkb2TO

Hello /s4s/ and welcome to the EsforesCraft thread :^)

EsforesCraft is a Minecraft server made for funposting and building dank memes. It's a survival PvE world with an economy built by the players. What can you do on this dank server?

>Explore a 15,000 block limited world that has been transformed by almost 2,900 players
>Claim land to protect your memes
>Participate in a dynamic worldwide supply/demand influenced economy where you can buy, sell and auction items at any time
>Hangout and meme around with other funposters, one of the things that makes this server so special is its community. Friendliness is highly encouraged :^)
>Start out as a Newfriend and work your way to becoming a Meme Master, each rank comes with their own unique perks and benefits
>Engage in friendly PvP if you want, you won't lose your items

Claims of old players expire after 28 days of inactivity so there's always cool builds and ruins to explore. I also try to intervene as little as possible so the players can shape the world how they want. There are very few rules!

So come join and get comfy fam :^)

Please use this thread to share dank memes from the server and talk about the server in general (even though I know it's going to be used for malicious autism). Thanks bby~

Unique players joined:
>2,871
Active players (logged in the past week):
>149

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
Previous thread >>4586501

News:
THE MAP HAS BEEN EXPANDED TO 15K, JOIN YE FRONTIERSMEN
- Removed anti-afk machine plugin
- Added the ability to teleport horses with you (might not work)
- wew_lad items are back
- Creative world removed (will upload)
- Annoying inventory full notification removed
- Removed /baltop
- All of the previous rules were abolished with much more relaxed rules
- LESS MODERATION

Future plans include actually fixing the economy, making it less about money and more about fueling creativity as well as the possibility of overhauling the ranks system, maybe become non-linear?

Basically I'm trying to make EsforesCraft comfy again :^)

oh and cracked players may be able to join soon
>>
why no /baltop
>>
>>4593892
So money is less of a who-has-the-most contest. Just a small change.
>>
>>4593879
tbh get rid of your shitty skin you look like your 10
also get rid of obersised claims
>>
is this desert storm
>>
>>4593919
Yeah ik I've had this skin since I first made it in an editor on Newgrounds back when MC was in beta 1.7.

Unfortunately I can't put a limit on how big claims are and the dev said I would have to create a plugin that hooks into his plugin in order to do it.
>>
>>4593870
Without the core autist player base the serb feels boring tbh
>>
what is you stance on reversing of all the exmoderators decisions? i mean they were pretty much all terrible
>>
>>4594001
Like what decisions?
>>
>>4594126
Deez nuts, nigga.
gotém
>>
>>4593937
Theres like cute anime girl but hes just rude. Other olayers hardly talk. Server feels like it has some character, but its missing people to actually interact with.

Plus idk, even with the expansion the map feels crampt.
>>
i leave for a few days and come back to find out about a mutiny
>>
File: flubeserial.gif (388 KB, 777x583) Image search: [Google]
flubeserial.gif
388 KB, 777x583
>>
>>4594582
おえー。、。
>>
File: 2016-07-13_20.18.24.png (818 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-13_20.18.24.png
818 KB, 1920x1080
>>
I'd like to make it clear, when I said I'm bringing esforescraft back to it's roots, I mean I'm trying to set a stable economy, to help make players comfy.
My end goal of course, is to turn on them, and see how much abuse they can take before they up and leave. You are all so fucking stupid, I don't give a shit about your 'culture' or your 'community' I just love watching my playerbase suffer. What's even funnier is the fact that I can say this, and you'll blame it on Autism Blocks :^)
Stay cucked

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4594704
no one cares
>>
>hurr durr muh economy

literally what economy, it's a fucking minecraft server where everyone has 100million balance, flies around with spawned in blocks making stupid memes

this is cancer
>>
File: MAIL.png (15 KB, 442x430) Image search: [Google]
MAIL.png
15 KB, 442x430
>>4594704
>>>MAILS HERE
>>>LETS OPEN IT UP KIDS

pic realated is rtgs mail
>>
>>4594708
kek that's what makes it so funny
>>
>>4594711
good luck trying to get rid of it. i used to report these threads but they never got deleted. mods seem to be okay with it for some reason. these threads will be here until the people posting them die.
>>
>>4594704
I don't give a shit as long as you're paying to host one of the servers I play on. No one is suffering besides the autistic regulars who whine over small changes that don't matter in the first place.
>>
>>4594711
>>4594722
Dubs confirm these servers are shit

Survival + factions or B U S T
>>
>>4594711
The player's discontent with the economy was evidently enough to provoke a few of the players into creating the exact same server in another place.
>>
>>4594704
This isn't me. I genuinely try to make the best experience possible on EsforesCraft. I've just come to realize I may have been making it more complicated than what it should be, and veering away from the original idea.
>>
>>4594758
ur serb sux git gud
>>
As long as I'm not posting with a screenshot of the terminal, you're going to assume what I'm saying isn't really me.
I love to see you faggots squeal, and the best part is, I can get away with it, because you're giving me the benefit of the doubt.
Sheeple.
>>
>>4594758
>implying that you would say negative things and then post terminal
ok bud
>>
>>4594798
You found me out, but I'm not going to stop, and everyone is going to believe that I'm actually cool.
>>
Considering reducing the amount of time it takes for claims to expire. From 28 days down to 21. This way more claims would expire faster keeping land open and more things to explore sooner. On top of that any claims already over the 20 days threshold would automatically expire, causing a lot of previously claimed land to become lootable.
Comment whether or not you would like this change.
>>
Considering reducing the amount of time it takes for claims to expire. From 28 days down to 7. This way more claims would expire faster keeping land open and more things to explore sooner. On top of that any claims already over the 7 days threshold would automatically expire, causing a lot of previously claimed land to become lootable.
>>
Considering reducing the amount of time it takes for claims to expire. I'm just fucking removing all your gay ass claims. This way more claims would expire faster keeping land open and more things to explore sooner. On top of that any existing claims would automatically expire, causing a lot of previously claimed land to become lootable.
>>
>>4594864
I want this one
>>
Considering reducing the amount of time it takes to finish my cucking sessions. I'm just cumming too fast. This way more people could cuck me faster keeping my open and satisfied. On top of that any existing cuck clients would automatically get to skip the cuck queue, causing a lot of previously large niggers to become horny.
>>
>>4594836
>20 days
needs to be 5
>>
>>4594935
this one nigga
>>
>>4594975
No u
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 522x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 522x499
>a Minecraft server
>on [s4s]
>A FUCKING MINECRAFT SERVER
>ON ES FOUR FUCKING ES

You practically live to be a faggot don't you, rtg?
>>
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
File: 1468469204651.jpg (57 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1468469204651.jpg
57 KB, 421x421
<have fun shitposting in this itt thread
<rtg removes plugin preventing afk machines
mfw i won
>>
File: fat2.jpg (284 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
fat2.jpg
284 KB, 920x900
>>4595350
YOU DIDNT WIN ANYTHING
RTG IS KILLING HIS SERB ONE THING AT A TIME AND YOURE JUST A DUMB SHITPOSTER WHO CANT EVEN AFFORD TO PLAY ON MY SERB
I WOULD BAN YOU INSTANTLY IF YOU WERE ON MY SERB SO YOU COULDNT EVEN PLAY EVEN IF YOU COULD AFFORD TO
RTG IS A CLUCK
R T G I S A C L U C K
CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK CUCK CLUCK
>>
>>4595350
He's also removing ranks, so it doesn't really matter anymore.
>>
File: kuk.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1200) Image search: [Google]
kuk.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1200
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION
Why hello there young man, how are you today?

Today is your very special lucky day because you have given a great opportunity here.

You will have to perform just one very simple task.
You will get the girlfriend of your dreams within one week and that is my gold plated "personal guarantee"

But only if you do the simple task.....

It seems Pepe is being a naughty boy and isn't wiping his botty after making, so you will have to do it for him, even although he knows how and is old enough to do it himself.

Simply type in here *WIPES PEPE'S BOTTOM* and you will get your dream girl within one week 100% guaranteed

just type in *WIPES PEPE'S BOTTOM* and you lonely days are over - you will be approached by "her" - she will do all the talking and asking and will never hurt, betray or leave you.

I wish you both happiness in your life together.
>>
people are butthurt
>>
tofu is a fag
>>
>>4595822
Nice dubs.
>>
>>4595822
don't bully tofu!
>>
File: 2016-07-14_08.25.31.png (505 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-14_08.25.31.png
505 KB, 1280x720
>>4595837
you better believe that i'm going to bully tofu.
he's a jackass that griefs the serb for some reason i do not know. maybe his girlfriend Jade abused him and now is taking his anger on the serber, but i do not know exactly
>>
>>4595899
you probably deserved it!
>>
>>4593879
>wew_lad items
Can anyone explain this tbh?

>inb4 newfig
>>
>>4596601
HAHAHAH NEWFIG
saddle on top of stick for mounting sticke
8 steak around a diamond helmet for feeding tube
arrow and enderpearl for memearrow
8 gold nuggets around cookie for kek
4 gold blocks around cookie for topkek
>>
>>4596632
not that anon but thanks from another newfig
>>
>>4596702
LMFAO A FUGGIN NEWFIG LMFAOOOOOOOO
>>
>>4596719
n-no bully
>>
rtg is so beta
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>4593870
>>
File: WHEN BAE INSERT IT.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
WHEN BAE INSERT IT.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>When someone shitadvertises
<Me
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE LITTLE BOI.
>>
rtg i love u!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4597396
I smoke weed and do nothing with my life, because I'm depressed and had to drop out of college due to lack of practical intelligence and study skills. I can attribute this to autism, in which I was diagnosed as a child. My autism has prevented me from living a practical life. I am unemployed and doing nothing most of my free time. If I am employed, it's only for the short run. I don't make up for this from a social aspect, as I am legitimately autistic. I cannot hold a romantic or sexual relationship. I'm neither a party person, or someone who's fun to be around. My favorite activities include smoking weed in my apartment while playing Minecraft.
>>
>>4597481
no ones judging u bunt
>>
>Be grill
>Be hormone raging teenager
>Friend travels to a family reunion every year
>Tag along one year for funsies
>Stay out on a huge property with friends uncle
>They have this dog that just humps everything
>Night 3
>Can't sleep. Haven't masturbated for 3 days because sharing room with friend
>Jump out the window at 3am
>Open door to the kennel
>Run out to the woods, dog chases
>Rip off PJ pants, drop to all fours, submit to the dog like the bitch he needs
>Sneak back in, humiliated, finally sleep
>Fast forward
>Get a sweet ass deal on renting a house.
>Living on my own
>Friend moving, just got a German Shepherd puppy bred to be a show dog but they cant take the dog with them
>Step forward to house the dog
>Raise him to be the perfect gentleman
>Love me some rum and coke
>Drunk one day. Feeling frisky
>Dog sitting there, lipsticking
>... Okay just this once
>After a little coaxing due to my insistant training him not to jump on people I manage to get him to mount up
>Jesus fucking Christ I swear this dog is ten inches long
>Never again never again never again
>More rum and coke a week later
>Dog just sitting there
>FINE
>Now this happens 3 or 4 times a week
>Say never again each time
>Friends always say I need a boyfriend
>Always joke I don't need one because the dog
>Even though I'm not joking
>tfw a slave to dog cock
>tfw I fucking love it every time
>>
>>4595360
>>4595350
this doesn't even make any sense. The 'ex-mods' don't give a shit about afking, and on Autism Blocks you're allowed to afk

Captcha: select all pasta
>>
I heard there was a new serb
>>
no1s playing ur serb
i guess u lost rtg
>>
>>4597481
all of what you said is wrong
am successful
u wish u were me
>>
>>4598462
I need to be you, bunt.
>>
>>4597481
AHAHAH U PROJECTIN HOMEBOY?
this is remarkably wrong. like. pretty much completely wrong. never felt depressed a day in my life finished cum laude from an r1 research university & am intelligent beyond your comprehension. NOT autosem never autosem, i'm actually legitimately famous and residuals + good investments have allowed me to live comfortably without working regular hours like you're bout to do for the next couple decades (enjoy dat). ive been with gril for like SEVEN YEARS AHAHAHA and i'm a rip roarin good time. i VAPE weed W/ FRIENDS of which there're many plus that WASN'T EVEN ME YOU RESPONDED TO. do not fret friendo! autism blocks will flourish and you can tell everyone bout that meager little inkling of control over your life that you've finally discovered. truly a pathetic post on ur part my man lol my god you BITTER little ANGRY BOY! cappin dat shit!
>>
oh also i'm livin it up in a lakehouse bucko i cant even see the whole backyard from here i gotta pass the stables to get to the water where i wind down & watch swan raise their young it's pretty fucking spectacular im coppin a golfcart soon
>>
>>4598483
>>4598494
>make up autistic fib of who he wishes he was
i totaly beliv u
>>
>>4598523
pretty dope, rite? literally laughing out loud at your disbelief.
go ahead read each&every word again cause it's all a hundred percent a matter of fact
who hurt u, was it me?
yeaaa it was me wasn't it.
sry not sry
>>
>>4598483
im not projecting IN FACT i just drove home in my turbo charged ferarri to fuck my 10/10 side bitch who im also married to. i graduated from both harvard and yale and cured a strain of cancer. im a famous guitarist in my community as well cant say name because 2 famous 4 u. all that and I still school you in minecraft
hehe i knew you wish you were me.
>>
>>4598561
HAAAAA i know thats the exaggeratory tone i took but if u stop & consider it & dont dare compare it to your comparably miserable situation to mine it's really not that unbelievable. believe it or don't imma keep livvin dat life u go ahead & fling some more dookie at the canvas see what sticks . the house is financed if it makes u feel better

>>4598571
lemme guess o wait i already know, south broadway in hicksville which is the fuggen OPTIMUM ONLINE ROUTING HUB THINGAMAJIG lol oh my god you dumbass
hehe yea
>>
>>4598597
sans an 'it to'. one less 'it to', 'swhat that post needs.

>>4598571
delted in disgrace
>>
>>4598597
liek i said
i ttly beliv u
>>
>>4598639
then ur on the rite side-a history my fren
>>
>>4598603
>delted in disgrace
mods will ban me 4 doxing u
>>
>>4598646
wow sparkles is a new york jew and a furfag, his existence must be pure misery
>>
>>4598646
startina type like me eh
>he found the routing hub in hicksville with google
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
>>
>>4598660
>startina
b4 u were brn senpai
>>
>>4598677
>brn
2much
>>
>>4598660
You the guy in the video, bunt. It would explain everything.
>>
>>4598686
sam hyde's NOT projecting
>>
>>4598682
lol
>>
>>4598646
shuT the FUckerinio up. u DID nawt dox meh
>>
i wndr y bunts beeyin so defensve
oh yeh dats rite hehe
>>
>>4596489
He did. Infact I was trying to preserve the skeleton farm that tofu made but instead Mr B (aka this faggot) thought it would be fun to claim it and take it for himself. I think what me anf tofu did was quite justified
>>
ʸ̧̢̡̛͇͓͓̥̙̘̉̂͗͊ͤͧ̃́ͅ ̝̞̣͍̘̜̻͓̩̹̩̼͖̹̼ͯ̋̀̓̉͗̀͞͝ᵃ̵̧͔̝̪͈̰̟̏̃̅͒͗̀̐ͮ͋̍̇̑̅̌͞ᵐ̷̷͎̳̺͈͎̬ͩ̐ͪ͌̒̽͘̕͝ ̵̢̪͎̮̯̤̰̪̲̥̮̥͇̬̭̦͕ͥͤͫͤ̔͊̄͢͝͠ͅᶦ̧̗͎̠̺̠̭̾͒̉̃͂ͨ̎͞ ͕͕͚̥̥̠̱̜͉͙͇̻̫͚̠͕̿ͦ͒̐͟͢ˢ̧̤͖̱̙̤̳͙̻͓̞͓͉̘ͥͨ̄̎͗͊ͩͨ͒́ᵒ̴̨͚̯̼̜̮̺̳̼̞̞̬̮̫̳͇͎̩ͯͫͪͦͩ̐̔̆̆̑͘͘͠ ̢͚̩̱̩̱̟̦͙̅ͫ̓̎̒̂͂ͤ̓͗ͯ̒ͧ̽̍̈͐ͧ̄ͅͅˢ̨̓̈́ͤ͛͜҉̴̜͈̟̥̝̜̻̥̗̟͉̺͓̟͉͡ᵐ̨̢̛̺̮̗͈̳̒͌̒̑́͛̽ͧͦ͋͟͟ᵃ̢̰̖̟̳̝̳͔̘̭̪͈͓͎̺̙͇͋́͐̏̿̈́͌͛̿̕͢ͅᶫ̷͇̗̭͌̈̑ͮ̑ͨ̆͟ᶫ̵ͥͬ͆͋̽̊̃ͪͥͫ̒͗̆̉͋̚͏̥͎̻̬̠̦̫̱̻̲̺͟͠
>>
I think I'm going to stop making these threads until I've got EsforesCraft how I want it. This includes lots of things such as going back to a static economy, substituting better plugins for abandoned or buggy ones, possibly getting rid of the ranks system or redoing it entirely (users will keep perks they currently have unless they tell me otherwise), taking a new approach to the new players experience, and other general polish. Cracked players may also be coming as soon as I can do some real testing. Of course if you have suggestions for the server feel free to let me know here or in our Discord. See you around fam <3

>>4598865
Was it not claimed?
>>
>>4598984
Wasn't claimed. Anyway have fun with your dead serb. If you actually make it somewhat decent you wouldn't have it be empty every day.
>>
>>4598996
If it wasn't claimed then it's fair game bby. Define somewhat decent?
>>
:( i still like serb
>>
>>4598984
>I think I'm going to stop making these threads
I'll keep making them without your permission.
>>
>>4599023
THEN FUCKING PLAY ON IT I HAVEN'T HAD A PLAYER ALL DAY STOP FUCKING BLUE BALLING ME
>>
>>4599009

some·what
ˈsəmˌ(h)wät,ˈsəmˌ(h)wət/Submit
adverb
to a moderate extent or by a moderate amount.
"matters have improved somewhat since then"

decent
ˈdēs(ə)nt/
adjective
conforming with generally accepted standards of respectable or moral behavior.
"the good name of such a decent and innocent person"
not likely to shock or embarrass others.
"a decent high-necked dress"
informal
sufficiently clothed to see visitors.
"make yourself decent"
of an acceptable standard; satisfactory.
"find me a decent cup of coffee"
>>
>>4599095
define blue balling
>>
File: 1453177033357.jpg (10 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
1453177033357.jpg
10 KB, 221x225
>>4599083
>current year
>playing on BIG CLUCK's serb
>>
>>4598984
I hate to say it, but maybe you should just shut down the server for good. I mean, no one is playing anymore, so it's not like you're providing a service that's being used. Does the server cost money and free time to keep up? If so, you might want to just call it quits. Every empire must fall, and it had as good of a run as it's going to.
>>
>>4599101

Blue Balling
1. A painful sensation felt when a man is constantly aroused without ejaculating or when ejaculating three or four times over a short period

2. The painful feeling of all your sperm fighting their way out of your penis, usually occurs when girl stops during sexual intercourse before the man ejaculates
1. Last night I was in the middle of banging Amy when her parents came in, I was blue balling for an hour after that.

2. Have you ever tried to wank off as many times as you could and until it hurts... that is blue balling
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.