[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: beary nice fireworks.png (81 KB, 692x1130) Image search: [Google]
beary nice fireworks.png
81 KB, 692x1130
It's time to leave, fam

does anyone know of a nice and fun board in a far away land that does have transgender & penis pictures on the front page every day?

Maybe if I could figure out where all the funny namefigs went when they were driven away, we could start a new board in a new land and keep all the rude and lewd posters away.
>>
>>4592822
another buryposter fucking off away from this board...
one step closer to paradise
>>
>>4592822
look, i'm not gonna stop you but-
just let me check your dubs, one last time.
for old times' sake :^)
>>
>>4592822
Fuck off nigger! lmao
>>
>>4592822
Nice dubs. I'm pretty sure you have to like dicks b4 you make a 4chan account prerequisite but I agree that traps are gay. Srsly ordinary cute boys are much more appealing than crossdressers with plastic bewbs. I'll never understand 4chan...
>>
File: fatass meat paw.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
fatass meat paw.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>4592832
leave then. dumpy cunt
>>
>>4592822
hey thats pretty cool. everybody told me when i had a mustache i let it be too wide. do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
>>4592832
rude
>>
>>4592845
dumb frogposter
>>
>>4592836
Why does that blurry random hand picture trigger you so much? Yes that's my hand. I'm not even fat also.
>>
>>4592822
<funny namefigs
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
the only good fig nameton is poopboi the rest are a shit a big one xddddddd agrat one OH MY GOD hope u were being pre post ironic kiddo
>>
>>4592852
it's like... really gross and pudgy.
just a reminder that you're pigfat
>>
>>4592906
post pictures of yourself champ
>>
>>4592930
dont fugging threaten me bitshc
>>
>>4592937
not a threat. if you want to talk so much shit about other people, put yourself out there for us to see who you really are. you are so scared of this though, you'll never do it. you are a little boy baby pussy who hides behind the screen, letting out his impotent vitriol on people who don't deserve it. you are a piece of shit bro. post pictures of yourself or shut the fuck up
>>
>>4592872
>poop boi

n͌̃o̐̋̐̈̏͑̉ ̌s͂̍ͦͧ̃̉̄u̶̓̍͋́cͯͩͣͮ̓͜h̀ ͛͐ͥp̔̽͊ͣͨ̅̋e̅͂̃ͭ͜rͦͫͩͨ͛sͨͥoͮ͗ͧ̽ͮnͫͯ͛̄ͤ
>>
>>4593592
lol ok """""""darth p""""""" hehe is the only good fig nameton in this websight and I wante to fucc him no homo doe
>>
I've posted on enough obscure, esoteric memeboards to know you'll never achieve meme nirvana due to the human element.

You kinda have to understand there's a fine line between being ironic and just being a faggot shitposter and for that reason that's why s4s is 90% shit lately.

I blame teenagers from england tbh. They love pepe, karen and generally being insatiable cocksuckers.
>>
File: 1463516611319.png (355 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1463516611319.png
355 KB, 800x820
>>4592823
we are many and we will never leave
this is nice board
>>
>>4592951
the vitriol's pretty potent bro lmao ur post mecha me cringe. bettr than u on evry level & by evry metric . you, you are the poopie, when comparet with me.
>>
>>4593807
nah. fat sack of bleed out on the sidewalk
>>
>>4593867
fat sack of... blood i guess. i wrote shit but it disappeared. your dirtdick meme will get forgotten real quick friendo
>>
>>4592822
Nice dubs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.