[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i understand now s4s is the public manifestation of the impenetrable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
i understand now
s4s is the public manifestation of the impenetrable wall
you know what I'm talking about
the things you know about yourself and the world that nobody has the pastience to ever listen to
it transforms into this
you imbue the qualities of the inexplicable, attempting to perplex those unaware of the essence of what is happening
in this way a measure of that within you which is painfully ever beyond expression has an outlet in at least the absurd
we all know this society is not here to serve us
your parents were damaged, and you dealt with the neurosis of the giant nightmare called human history
this is the culmination
we refuse to acklowledge and deal with any of this bullshit anymore
s4s is a testament to love and fun and goodness
nothing here matters, as it shouldn't
mattering is for that tiresome sphere of life where you're awoken by an alarm and you need to make money to pay rent by working some shit job and the news is full of fucking meaningless shit

please continue this board
its a nice board
its not supposed to mean anything
>>
>>4592441
interesting point, I can dig it
>>
>>4592441
>>4592448
⭐forgot my youtube link
https://youtu.be/V-OYKd8SVrI

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4592441
nerd
>>
>>4592457
hot response
>>4592452
it is being dug
>>
>>4592457
KILL YOURSELF. SERIOUSLY. JUST END YOU'RE FUCKING LIFE
>>
I fully agree OP. s4s is more than a respite: it encapsulates who we truly are while we are away from the humdrum of society. I've met many people who go to s4s and they all seemed like normal members of society, up until I witness them creating and posting the most ironic, spicy, and expressive, memes I have ever seen.

No longer are they normal in that moment; instead they become something more beautiful if only for but a short glimpse.
>>
File: bub.jpg (24 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
bub.jpg
24 KB, 240x320
agreed dude
except, you know
>nothing here matters

b͒ͨ̍ͦ͑̆ubͣͥͥ͊́͆ ͬͬ̌l͛͋̄̉ͤi̊vĕ̒ͪͦ̄̀̓sͮ̋̍ͨ ̓͐̈̇̅m̐̎a͗́ͪͨt̂͆t̏́e̒̔́ͬ̽r̔ͥͪ̅̑͋
>>
>>4592646
bub
>>
File: 1446485755660.png (3 KB, 420x68) Image search: [Google]
1446485755660.png
3 KB, 420x68
you can't know how hard it was for a non-native english speaker to understand all of those fancy words... I had to look at the dictionary quite a few times, but I am redpilled now. thanks OP.
>>
File: 1421279857489.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1421279857489.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>4592617
NORMIES GET DA FUG OFF MUH BORD!!!R REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4592441
this guy gets it
>>
>>4592441
>pastience
Nice wurd

>>4592683
Rooooo. Going outside ur room isn't that scary, froggy-chan!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.